Page 1 of 1
swarm upgrade path [CLOSED]
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#1 Posted: 23:53:02 18/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I chose swarm form as his upgrade path. Did I make the right choice?
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 00:17:05 19/06/2014
You could always check the polls here about his most popular upgrade path . There is no right or wrong choice when you have a reset option . smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 05:53:23 19/06/2014
I think the other path is said to be better.
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#4 Posted: 06:40:17 19/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I looked at the poll but I am still happy with my decision.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#5 Posted: 12:58:36 19/06/2014
As long as you are happy. Different people have different play styles.
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#6 Posted: 18:47:30 10/04/2015
In context of Skylanders Giants, both paths are quite good and have their advantages. Barbarous Avenger(which enhances the barb blade attacks) helps with mobility to a great extent and unlike Swarm Form, it doesn't require Swarm to stay still after he's used the attack for too long. Wasp Stormer(which enhances Swarm Form), on the other hand, helps with mobility to a good extent and gives some crowd control options(most namely Insectsplosion). In later games however, I'd say Wasp Stormer is the better path, because for me in Skylanders Trap Team, hitting enemies with Swarm's barb blades that he shoots while flying became very difficult. At least all you have to do is get near an enemy and watch them take damage rapidly once you buy his upgrade that enlarges the area Swarm Form covers(I think it's called Swarm Storm).

I really like Wasp Stormer myself and would say picking it was a good choice.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me