Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
X-men Second Class ((Now Private)) [CLOSED]
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#251 Posted: 17:30:29 18/07/2014
I walked slowly across the wooded floors, careful to keep them from creaking. I lived in an ancient house in New York City, and sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night was my specialty. I walked through a room that appeared to be a kitchen, then through a dining room, with a long table, probably able to seat dozens.This place goes on forever, I thought. I heard a faint sound. Talking. Quickly, I ran through a door at the back of the room.
To my surprise, I entered a large room with a giant staircase. There was a group of people situated at the base of the stairs. Suddenly, a rush of thoughts went to my head. Theirs. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples in an attempt to alleviate the pain. I blinked a few times and walked towards the group.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#252 Posted: 17:58:40 18/07/2014
Cain sighs, "Really? Do you want to see what I look like? You won't like me anymore. I think you are a wonderful person, but there is no one who has ever looked at my body and liked me after that. Except my mom of course. I've never had love, not because I haven't seen many people. Just because everyone hates me after I show them my appearance."

Logan chuckles and lights a cigar, "Well, I don't know if you notice, but mutants are being hunted down by robots. Big robots, small robots, Missile robots, laser robots. A LOT of robots. Honestly, I don't agree with that. Do you?" looked to the newcomer, "Look, more people..." Logan looks into Harrison's eyes and thinks to himself 'A mind reader huh? The look is written all over your face... What else can you do?'
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:27 18/07/2014 by HerrMythology
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#253 Posted: 18:33:03 18/07/2014
"It is horrible Logan" I said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#254 Posted: 19:50:12 18/07/2014
"I'm sure you're making a big deal out of it," I countered. "I mean, who've you shown? Humans? We mutants are a pretty accepting bunch. And like you said to me, it's the personality that counts." I nodded my head, confirming my own words.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#255 Posted: 20:17:23 18/07/2014
OCC: I have started my pokemon role play.

Cain smiles, "Yeah. That is true... I guess it doesn't matter. Other mutants find me pretty gross to, but It doesn't matter. I don't need acceptance for my appearance. As long as they can stomach me for my personality, that's all that matters."
---
Turtle Power.
#256 Posted: 01:40:02 19/07/2014
OoC: Yeah! But it's recommended 16 and above... X3

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief. "You've met other mutants who've thought that? That's terrible." I rolled my eyes at the thought. "Dodging around that self-deprecation, you're right, it's all about your personality. And from what I've seen, it can't be beat." I smiled.
---
#257 Posted: 02:14:07 19/07/2014
OCC: How old are you? Can you handle penis jokes? If you can handle the word "D*mn", the occasional nut punch, and a few butt grabs you should be good. I guess it would be rated 14 honestly, but I usually rate things pretty high because people flip out on me.

Cain smiles, "Thanks!" Cain thinks for a moment, "Would you like to see me face? My arms are weird but it's usually my face that makes people cringe."
---
Turtle Power.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#258 Posted: 03:53:36 19/07/2014
OOC: I can hear jokes of them, and such cause I watch sao ect CX But I'm 8 sooooo idk.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#259 Posted: 04:43:16 19/07/2014
OoC: Ahhh, I see. smilie We'll see! I don't usually get offended by that stuff so...

I wrapped my wings around me in a half-stretch, beginning to feel self-conscious about having them out the entire time. "Sure thing! Your arms seemed fine to me. Your power is...spines, right?"
---
#260 Posted: 04:45:04 19/07/2014
I sigh. "I'm bored........."
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#261 Posted: 05:28:01 19/07/2014
OCC: Yeah. I can't help but have a butt grab or two. Also, If you have ever read any of my other role plays, I have a bit of a vulgar streak in me.

Cain sighs, "I keep my arms wrapped up and hidden in my robes. I wear gloves for that reason... But if you really want to see my face... " Cain looks at Maria, "You probably don't want to see this." He takes off his hood revealing his shaggy hair. he unstraps his Gas Mask and stands up straight, revealing himself to be quite tall when he is not hunched over. He grabs the front of his mask and begins pulling it off but hesitates, "Y-You sure about this?"
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:41:56 19/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#262 Posted: 06:09:50 19/07/2014
I nod and turn into a cat and walked off.
---
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#263 Posted: 12:43:41 19/07/2014
Roissinn walked in "Hay what's up"
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
#264 Posted: 14:26:45 19/07/2014
I gave Cain another small smile. "Yes, I'm sure. You're looking good so far." At that I blushed slightly. And he did! He wasn't hunched over but now towered over me. He hadn't been as old as I'd initially thought. And his hair was a nice shade of auburn, like my favorite leaves in the fall.
---
#265 Posted: 20:01:26 19/07/2014
OCC: Sorry to the character's with Logan... He is still waiting for Harrison's response...
OCC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartreuse_(color)#Lime lime-chartreuse, http://www.colorcombos.com/images/colors/99FF00.png.
OCC: On another note... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5ZOeorZIw

Cain gulps and slowly pulls off his mask, "My power isn't spines..." His face finally revealed, it's freckled and pale skin smooth and unmarked until it comes to his scars. Two long slits start from the edges of his mouth to almost the edge of the side of his face and both slits are stitched together. His teeth glint from within his mouth, their razor sharp points fit snug within the deadly cavern. He looks at Shadme with his unnerving, piercing eyes. On the note of his eyes, they are indeed strange. They have no sclera or iris. Only a glowing lime-chartreuse over the majority of his eye and bright milky white pupils and a strange natural black eye-liner covers the outside of his eye in an almost Egyptian style. He smiles shyly and moves his foot nervously, "So.., what do you think?"
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:50:41 19/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#266 Posted: 12:35:49 20/07/2014
arms folded Roissinn said "Hi how you doing"
---
#267 Posted: 14:48:51 20/07/2014
I nodded slowly as I took in his appearance. I could see why other people would call him weird. But it was just his look, just his look...I had to see past all that, for Cain's sake. It was almost humorous how shy the guy was, compared to his looks. I guess you seriously couldn't judge a book by its cover. And after a few moments I smiled again. "You look fine," I told him, making eye contact. His eyes felt like they were staring into my soul, but I shook it off. "Did you...did something happen to make those scars?" I asked tentatively, gesturing with my fingers across my own face.
---
#268 Posted: 17:55:41 20/07/2014
Cain shakes his head, "I was born with them... honestly, I'd rather tell you than show you." Cain breathes in, steels himself, then breathes out, "Alright. They are actually meant to split so I can widen my mouth. It's actually quite an unsettling sight. People usually handle my six arms better than it..." Cain laughs nervously, "I am a Damhan alla... A spider."
---
Turtle Power.
#269 Posted: 20:35:02 20/07/2014
I tried to imagine his mouth splitting, unhinging, and nodded as he spoke. "That sounds extremely cool! And six arms...Damhan alla..." I tried the word out, trying to pronounce it as he had. "That's your mutant name?"
---
#270 Posted: 22:12:10 20/07/2014
Cain blushes then smiles brightly, "Y-You think so? You wanna see my arms?" He blinks for a moment and raises an eyebrow, "Mutant name? What do you mean mutant name? Damhan alla is Gaelic for 'spider.' Gaelic is the language of my homeland, Eire... Ireland."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:35 20/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#271 Posted: 23:26:13 20/07/2014
I shrugged at the last part. "Never mind. I heard my mother was called "Sprite" as well as "Shadowcat," and I thought all mutants went by mutant names, too...my bad..." I scraped my shoe on the floor before looking up brightly. "You bet I'd like to see your arms!" I added.
---
#272 Posted: 01:22:59 21/07/2014
I was startle to hear one of the voices talking to me. How do they know about me?! I thought, careful to keep them from hearing. I stared into their ranks, trying to find the person communicating with me. A man standing up the stairs was holding my stare with a strong look. He wanted to know my powers. I was scared to not tell him. "I can show you," I said to the man.
Quickly, I threw my backpack onto the ground and unzipped it, pulling out a small box of LEGOs.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#273 Posted: 03:57:24 21/07/2014
OCC: This will give you an idea on what Cain's arms kind of look like, as well as his general body frame, http://i82.beon.ru/76/63/24063...0114175123.jpeg

Logan takes a puff of his cigar and nods, "Yeah it is kid. That's why we are going to do something about it. What's your name?" He continues to observe Harrison until Roissinn speaks to him, "Hey. Call me logan or wolverine, either works." He looks back to Harrison, waiting for his reveal.

Cain nods, "Alright... It's been awhile since I've shown someone my arms..." Cain takes off his sash and removes several layers of robing (robe-ing not robbing, Just in case anyone was confused by that), and his gloves to reveal his upper body. He has a key tied around his neck by a black cord and His torso is covered in bandages. A pair of his arms can be seen chained around his stomach and another pair chained to his back. They are covered in a tough white exoskeleton and tuffs of auburn fur can be seen at his wrists, elbows, and shoulders. He takes the key from around his neck and unshackles his other arms, sending the chains and shackles clattering to the floor. He groans as he stretches his arms out, several popping and cracking noises sound from his tense arms. he smiles happily as he moves them about, glad they are still flexible as ever. He puts the bottom pair of hands on his hips, crosses his primary set of arms, and holds the back pair up and smiles squeamishly, "Heh... Yeah... So... W-What do ya think?"
---
Turtle Power.
#274 Posted: 04:03:06 21/07/2014
I only blinked as Cain stretched his arms. "Aww, poor thing...you keep your arms shackled up all the time?" I shivered at the thought of my wings being chained to my back, or something. I was lucky I had a cape to hide them and that they could be pressed against my back, but multiple sets of arms had to be tricky to hide. "I must say, you definitely look like a spider," I grinned in admiration.
---
#275 Posted: 04:16:17 21/07/2014
Cain blushes, "Yeah... It's kind of necessary. I am prone to reacting solely on instinct. I move my other arms before I can realize that I am doing it. In that way I am like my father... Really only an animal..." Cain thinks for a moment and smiles proudly, "But I have to admit..." Cain launches himself onto the ceiling and clings to it while looking down, "There are some perks to being a spider." He drops down and lands quietly, without a noise, "Yep... heh..." He rubs the back of his neck nervously, "The beautiful Avian and the ugly Arachnid. The wonderful bird girl and the awkward spider boy. We would make a good team. Nice dynamic, don't you think?"
---
Turtle Power.
#276 Posted: 15:18:59 21/07/2014
"No no, you're not an animal! Look at what you can do!" I gestured to the ceiling after I'd watched his display. "You are AMAZING. You can get nearly anywhere you'd want, and have the silent skills to enforce it. You have no idea how much noise these things make." I jerked my head towards my wings. "And who knows what else you can do? We can train here, Cain! Practice our powers without being found! I'd be glad to form a little group with you, of course. Maybe like...the Dark Angel and the Damhan Alla." I stretched an arm out to him and grinned.
---
#277 Posted: 16:12:48 21/07/2014
I sat cross-legged on the ground and dumped the LEGOs out. I closed my eyes and began to concentrate, forming an image in my mind. The LEGOs began to lift out of the air and spiral through the air, quickly taking form, until a miniature Millennium Falcon laid on the ground in front of me. To add to my point, I picked up the Falcon and flew it around the room a bit.
"I'm a psychic," I explained. "The name's Harrison, but most call me Psycho."
---
#278 Posted: 17:46:52 21/07/2014
Logan nods to Harrison, "D*mn. Well I'm glad one of you is a psychic. Don't worry, I won't be calling you a Psycho. That sh-- stuff gets on my nerves to. Humans always judge. Always so fearful of the unknown."

Cain grabs her forearm and nods, "Friends then?" He draws back and picks up his shackles and begins chaining himself again, "I think it's time we go meet the Owner properly. What do you think?"
---
Turtle Power.
#279 Posted: 17:51:26 21/07/2014
"Heh. I've been thinking we've been friends the whole time," I chuckled, accepting his gesture. I also let go and nodded, agreeing with his thought of seeing the owner. After watching him shackle up for a few seconds, I shrugged. "You don't have to put those back on. I mean, if you're more comfortable go ahead, but that can't be comfortable..."
---
#280 Posted: 19:37:07 21/07/2014
Cain smiles, "Yeah I guess. I'm just not ready to show everyone yet." Cain chains his arms up and puts on his robes, gloves, and gas mask quickly, "Let's go." He turns and makes his way toward Logan.
---
Turtle Power.
#281 Posted: 19:41:29 21/07/2014
"R-right," I said, grabbing my cape and folding my wings in. After tucking the cape over my wings, I began following Cain, and the sound of voices. "Are they over there?"
---
#282 Posted: 19:42:34 21/07/2014
OOC: Recap? To lazy to read. CX
---
#283 Posted: 00:27:03 22/07/2014
"Well Logan sir, I don't exactly like my powers, they make me a monster" I said
---
#284 Posted: 00:36:46 22/07/2014
OoC: Eevee, all of us are going to find Logan.
---
#285 Posted: 01:13:38 22/07/2014
OOC: Okay...

I don't know why, but I was looking for Logan, I changed into a human. "Where is Logan anyways?" I thought and sighed.
---
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#286 Posted: 00:25:36 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks HerrMythology for taking over my characters! I was going to sneak back on and ask someone but thank you I am probably not coming back. Sorry if it's too much but thank you so much!
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#287 Posted: 00:43:49 24/07/2014
OoC: Darnit, I got excited that you were back. X3
---
#288 Posted: 00:46:59 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Awwww thanks. I'm deleting my account in a couple hours so I'll be gone for good unless a make a new account later on (like when school starts and we get computers).
---
#289 Posted: 00:50:08 24/07/2014
((Well, see you next life buddy))
---
#290 Posted: 01:05:50 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I'll see you this October when we get our computers for school and I can go on!
---
#291 Posted: 01:09:30 24/07/2014
OCC: It's cool. I figured you had to get off or something. It seems like this is dying though. Logan is still waiting for Harrison to respond so Logan can mention Forge is still alive and that's why the mansion is up and why the robots cannot detect them.
---
Turtle Power.
#292 Posted: 01:11:36 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Ok thanks man.
---
#293 Posted: 01:17:37 24/07/2014
OOC: Lucky! I can't use Dark Spyro at my school .-.
---
#294 Posted: 01:20:39 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: We can't either but we get to take them home so I'll do it then.
---
#295 Posted: 01:23:14 24/07/2014
OOC: omg lucky!!!
---
#296 Posted: 02:08:24 24/07/2014
OoC: Whoa. O.o I sneak into my phone during intramurals sometimes but still!
---
#297 Posted: 11:49:23 24/07/2014
"Hmm sneaking into a phone huh"

Roissinn grabbed the phone and was thinking what to do with it.

'I will put it where he will never find it" she giggle under her breath.
---
#298 Posted: 12:10:34 24/07/2014
I found the room with Roissinn in it. "Meow?" I asked.
---
#299 Posted: 00:54:03 30/07/2014
"Meow" she replied back.
---
#300 Posted: 05:27:13 30/07/2014
I looked counfused. "Mrew?"
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me