Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
X-men Second Class ((Now Private)) [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#201 Posted: 20:10:19 07/07/2014
OCC: I am also a decent archer, but I have no formal training. I just fell in love with the longsword fighting style after I saw it. It isn't this barbaric bashing with swords you see in movies. You flick the blade and use swift precise strikes. The longsword wasn't meant to be slow and crush armor like you see on movies. It's actually used to land quick strikes on an enemies weak spots. Also, it's actually rather light. Not much heavier than a katana and just as swift.

Cain blushes and he freaks out slightly, the cookie slipping out of his hand before he quickly snatched it out of the air, "T-Tell you a poem? I-I don't know about that... I-I Just...*Gulp*>.<" Cain fumbles around and looks down shyly.
---
Turtle Power.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#202 Posted: 20:10:51 07/07/2014
OoC: Yay, you're back! smilie Yeah, I wasn't sure, but HerrMythology and I got some posts down. I just hope the others aren't permanently gone...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#203 Posted: 00:30:17 08/07/2014
((I'm still here, but I can't do anything))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#204 Posted: 01:56:08 08/07/2014
OCC: We just have to wait until the game master gets back to move it foward. I wonder if he just dropped it... I would gladly take over for him if he isn't interested anymore.
---
Turtle Power.
#205 Posted: 02:06:31 08/07/2014
((No, Smolderbrawl might not come back on, his parents were concerned about his saftey on here))
---
#206 Posted: 03:36:59 08/07/2014
OCC: His parents? Safety on here? Seriously? I don't mean to sound rude, but this isn't exactly a dangerous website.
---
Turtle Power.
#207 Posted: 04:00:17 08/07/2014
OoC: Well that's interesting! ^.^ So it's sort of like a rapier?
As for EyeBrawler, you can explore the castle or something with Fluffy and sprocket.

I continued to grin playfully. "Oh, come on! Please? I promise, I wouldn't say anything about it. There's no way to mess up."
---
#208 Posted: 04:15:24 08/07/2014
OCC: I guess slightly like a rapier. Rapier are used with one hand though, and you don't flick the blade, you thrust.

Cain groans, "I-I guess..." Cain pulls out a crumbled paper in his bag and flatens it. His hands and voice trembles as he lifts the the paper to begin speaking, "B-Black a-and W-White, a freeflow p-poem by Cain K-Kolfer..."
---
Turtle Power.
#209 Posted: 04:18:40 08/07/2014
((I think she forgot about this, someone should take the place of GM))
---
#210 Posted: 04:25:09 08/07/2014
OCC: I want it. Unless someone else has a problem with that. I just think I have an idea to make this go forward smoothely. I just need someone to get everyone who is still interested back.
---
Turtle Power.
#211 Posted: 04:51:18 08/07/2014
((It can be a team effort, I'll talk to Fluffy, I'll see who else I can contact, you and Shadmè try who you can))
---
#212 Posted: 05:07:24 08/07/2014
OCC: alrighty then. Just know that I have zero friends. People don't like me. T_T I'll try either way.
---
Turtle Power.
#213 Posted: 11:39:32 08/07/2014
((I don't see why, from what I've seen, you're a nice guy))
---
#214 Posted: 13:57:18 08/07/2014
OoC: I can help as GM, if you want HerrMythology! ^.^ I'll go and try to find some people, too.

I nodded encouragingly as Cain began. I like the title.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#215 Posted: 14:19:11 08/07/2014
ooc:i ma back was taking a break for a while what have i missed?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#216 Posted: 14:39:26 08/07/2014
OoC: Well, I, Shadmé, went in through the back entrance and found Cain (HerrMythology). We're pretty much just sitting down and talking. The rest of you are in the front of the mansion in a group. You've likely been exploring the mansion.
---
#217 Posted: 22:01:12 08/07/2014
Cain swallows,
"E-Everything fits the norm, Everything is so uniform.
Everyone o-obsessing dark and light, yet they can't contemplate wrong or right.
Such bland colors Black and White, so u-unmoving, no creativity, no sight.
They are so bland, so boring, so empty... yet claimed favorite colors of the plenty.
Why so uniform, why try to fit the norm?
Why not something bright, at least creative in the slight.
It's like living in the void, makes me feel like a droid.
THE COLORS HAVE ME TRAPPED, THEY HAVE ALL THE AREAS OF MY BRAIN MAPPED!
THE WANT ME TO FIT THE NORM, THEY WANT ME TO BE UNIFORM!
I REFUSE TO BE YOUR COPY, WHEN ALL THINGS YOU DO SEEM SO SLOPPY!
IN MY EYES YOU'LL SEE A STORM, YOU'LL NEVER MAKE ME INTO YOUR FORM!
I WON'T SEE THINGS AS YOU SEE, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE ME!..
I am not uniform, I do not fit the norm..."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:56 08/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#218 Posted: 03:55:47 09/07/2014
I smiled gently as Cain began and closed my eyes, listening carefully to the words. I liked analyzing things, and this was no different.
Hm. It was about fitting in, so far. How being uniform was as bland as black and white. Could it possibly express his feelings of being a mutant, then? How everyone else was concerned about fitting in, but he wanted to be different?
His voice became more intense at the end, drilling his feelings into the reader, emphasizing his point. I found his words making sense, finding that I agreed. Mutants can't be expected to fit in! We were born different for a reason, right?
Soon, I realized there were no more words. That was the end. I opened my eyes and grinned broadly. "Oh Cain, that was beautiful! I loved it!"
---
#219 Posted: 07:22:43 09/07/2014
Cian blushes, "Y-You think?"
---
Turtle Power.
#220 Posted: 13:11:29 09/07/2014
"I do," I told him honestly, reaching out for his hand. "Really. I understood what you were getting across. Don't be so hard on yourself!"
---
#221 Posted: 22:34:52 09/07/2014
Cain nods, "Honestly it has three meanings. I really do dislike the colors black and white, No offense intended. They are so void of life. The other meaning is obvious as well. Hate people trying to make me like everyone else. I don't want to like the things everyone likes. Everyone says I must either obsess over darkness and shadows and be all dark and mysterious and rampant and wild, or I must be obsessed over light and order and he heroic and be straight-laced. I just want to be my own moderate, I don't need others to define me... When I was with my mom, I liked wearing dresses and she told me that I could do whatever I wanted as long as I don't hurt anyone. So I wore my green dress with yellow trim and I loved it. I don't need everyone else's rules as long as I am happy... and I'm tired of people obsessing over my powers like it defines who I am. Everyone needs to flaunt their powers to prove that they are themselves or to be different. It's your personality that makes you special though, not your powers. "
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:36 09/07/2014 by HerrMythology
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#222 Posted: 20:06:10 11/07/2014
OOC: Sorry!!! I'm here!!!!

I went out of the way of the group, as a cat, exploring. I see a kind of open door and peek inside. I see Cain and his friend. "Meow?" I asked sielently.

OOC: If that sentance is okay for you.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#223 Posted: 23:02:29 11/07/2014
Roissinn said "Hey I'm back!"

"Had to deal with some family issues."
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
#224 Posted: 13:01:20 12/07/2014
"Yes..." I whispered softly. "I completely get it. I can't imagine what you'd be like if you were the same as other people. Your current personality is very...beautiful." I blushed slightly, and added "I mean, it's very well-developed. You understand things. You think ahead, and have a beautiful way of speaking. I..." I was interrupted by the door creaking open. I flinched back, until I realized it was just a cat. "Er...hi?"
---
#225 Posted: 09:11:19 13/07/2014
OCC: I'm on a campig trip, I won't be back home until Wednesday so it's going to be hard for me to answer.

Cain's eyes brighten and he smiles shyly, "Most people find my weariness unbearable. Even with the Morlocks I was considered paranoid. You are one of the first people who I've met with such a calm and soothing personality. You're so patient and gentle. I... " Cain pouts a bit after being interupted by the cat, but sighs and his face splits into a wide grin, , "I can't be mad at a cat..." Cain holds his hands out, "Come here, ki-" Cain draws back quickly and whispers, "Wait a minute... What if this is a trap..."Cain Cain swallows and tenses up 'This cat looks familiar...'
---
Turtle Power.
#226 Posted: 14:33:16 13/07/2014
I turned from the cat to smile at him. "I see what you mean," I chuckled, "but a little paranoia isn't bad. We're mutants, hunted by the world. We can't frolic around as free as humans, you know?" My gaze flickered back to the cat. "Familiar? Have you...have you seen it before?"
---
#227 Posted: 08:32:43 14/07/2014
I sighed. "Cain caught me." I said as I transformed into human. "But its not a trap!"
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#228 Posted: 15:36:18 14/07/2014
OCC:I'm making a pokemon Gijinka role play and I was wondering, what three pokemon would you be.

Cain tenses up, he draws his arm back and several metal needles sprout from his arm. He takes a moment to calm down, slowly realizing who it is, "God... You could have just been killed. Can you stop playing around with your powers like they are some toy?"
---
Turtle Power.
#229 Posted: 18:49:16 14/07/2014
((I would be a Lucario, a Gible, and a Mudkip))

"This place is grand" I said as I looked around the mansion
---
#230 Posted: 19:41:14 14/07/2014
OoC: My three favorites are Lucario, Blaziken and Mew, but I'd be happy being "younger," non-legendary Pokemon like Riolu, Starly, Poochyena...

I froze as I watched the cat become human, realizing it was a mutant. As if I couldn't be more surprised, I got to witness Cain's power, as I saw the needles. Wh-what...Cain, who's this?"
---
#231 Posted: 20:45:23 14/07/2014
OCC: I'll move it forward if you guys are ready.
---
Turtle Power.
#232 Posted: 00:59:14 15/07/2014
((Up to you buddy))
---
#233 Posted: 08:32:17 15/07/2014
"I'm Maria." I said.

OOC: I'll decide later ;) (For pokemon) You can go ahead.
---
#234 Posted: 13:56:41 15/07/2014
"O-okay..." I replied, brushing crumbs off my shirt. She seems to be alright...she's a mutant. I can trust her. "I'm Shadmé," I spoke up, gazing at her calmly.
---
#235 Posted: 14:12:05 15/07/2014
OCC:I'll In the next post I am taking over Gavin and Logan

Cain sighs, "Why do you need to use your powers as often as you can? There is no need for it."
---
Turtle Power.
#236 Posted: 21:15:31 15/07/2014
"I'm Maria." I said. I then looked at Cain. "My parents tought me to stay calm and use powers whenever you wish."
---
#237 Posted: 02:57:34 16/07/2014
I shrugged. "But shouldn't you...er...well, your power is shapeshifting, right? I guess that's easy to hide, but what if the robots have sensors? The Sentinels did." I looked around after I spoke, almost expecting a robot to burst through a wall or something.
---
#238 Posted: 09:48:24 17/07/2014
Cain tightened his fist in frustration. He had never dealt with someone so oblivious to the problems of the world. Someone so reckless and so uncouth. Never in his lifetime has he ever seen anyone toy with their powers, using them in such nonchalant ways. It almost mad him sick. The kind of people he despised. He spent his life trying to keep from getting detected, but every moment with her was unraveling every rule he ever set in place that kept him alive. He let out a deep hiss, but quickly silenced it. He didn't want to sound any weirder than he looked. He lets out a quiet sigh, "You cannot do that kind of thing the way life is now. It's not safe, it's not right, and it's not fair. You are putting us in danger with your impulsive abuse of power. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. No matter how fancy or cool it makes you. There is just no reason for it. Please consider your actions before you do them."

Gavin Sighs and looks around, "Well... Where are they?" He taps his finger on his lips, small jolts of electricity loosing from his finger onto his lips.

Logan walks up behind Maria and looks to Cian, "While that may be true, you're safe here. They cannot detect you on these grounds."
---
Turtle Power.
#239 Posted: 13:47:42 17/07/2014
I opened my mouth at Cain's outburst, ready to add my own input, when I saw a shadow behind Maria. I stared at it, ready to go charging through a wall in the opposite direction, but then it spoke.
Safe on these grounds? No way. How was that possible? But I was sooo tempted to free my wings, which had been folded and squished against my back. What would Cain say about it?
"Who are you?" I asked the new arrival calmly, putting up my mental barriers.
---
#240 Posted: 17:58:01 17/07/2014
Cain squeaks and almost jumps into Shadme's lap, sliding up next to her in fear, "W-What do you mean? Is this really a place where powers can be used without consequences?"

Logan nods, then thinks for a moment, "Just don't go blowing anything up or burning anything down. It took me forever to get this place fixed up."

Cain gulps and looks at Maria, "Well I guess it's okay then..."
---
Turtle Power.
#241 Posted: 21:08:43 17/07/2014
My eyes widened slightly as Cain jumped against me, but then I relaxed slightly. "Well then. That's pretty cool." I rolled my neck, trying to ease the cramped feeling. "Cain...would you like to see my wings?"
---
#242 Posted: 23:02:02 17/07/2014
Cain nodded and tightened his gas mask and switched it on, "Yeah. Go ahead. I would like to see."

Logan smirked and walks off into the dark.

Gavin looks to the group, "Anybody see anything interesting?" He walks up to a large picture of a man in a silver wheelchair, "Who's this old guy?"

Logan calls out from the top of the stairs leading to the rooms, "That's Charles Xavier. Professor X."
---
Turtle Power.
#243 Posted: 23:30:46 17/07/2014
I took a deep breath and stood up. I'd never showed my wings to strangers. So I removed my cape to reveal the black wings that had been cramped up behind. I closed my eyes and stretched my wings, smiling slightly at how much more relaxed I felt when they were free. Opening my eyes once more I looked over my back. My wingspan was longer than I was tall, and the wings probably made me look a lot better. They were long and black, with red tips on the end. "There."
---
#244 Posted: 00:20:44 18/07/2014
Cain gasps, "Wow... They are beautiful... You are beautiful..." Cain Laughs nervously, "I mean't that as a compliment, not as I find you attractive.. NOT THAT YOU AREN'T ATTRACTIVE. I mean..." Cain huffs a bit, "You look nice... I wish my mutation made me beautiful like you..."
---
Turtle Power.
#245 Posted: 01:15:25 18/07/2014
I smiled, feeling more like my true, overconfident self with my wings out. "Thanks. And heh, I get it. Oh, Cain...don't worry. You look quite fine to me." I laughed gently, moving my wings and sending a few feathers spiraling to the floor. "Gosh, this feels so great! I never get to have my wings out."
---
#246 Posted: 01:37:10 18/07/2014
I just froze up when I heard Logan "W-who a-are you?" I asked
---
#247 Posted: 03:47:01 18/07/2014
Cain looks up to Shadme and blinks, "You haven't seen my face. You probably shouldn't judge until then. Would you like a little demonstration? I can guarantee you won't mean that after you see."

Gavin looks at Logan and swallows, "I suppose you are the one who sent us the message?"

Logan sniffs and walks down the stairs slowly, walks up to the two boys, and nods, "Yep. Call me Logan... Or Wolverine. It doesn't really matter much either way."
---
Turtle Power.
#248 Posted: 03:53:14 18/07/2014
"Nice to meet you Logan, now why are we here?" I asked
---
#249 Posted: 07:25:38 18/07/2014
I used the fist pump thing to mean yes cause I could use my powers whenever I wish!!!
---
#250 Posted: 14:26:45 18/07/2014
I shook my head. "Come on now! I don't judge. And mutants have a different definition of 'beauty' compared to humans." At that I grimaced.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me