Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What is the WORST Song to Serenade Your Crush With
Page 1 of 1
What is the WORST Song to Serenade Your Crush With [CLOSED]
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#1 Posted: 10:36:36 13/06/2014 | Topic Creator
For me, it's "Next to You" by Ninja Sex Party. It's a song about jacking off constantly to your rush after she friend zones you. Don't ask, NSP is a WEIRD band... Plus they do comedy songs so...
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#2 Posted: 12:49:57 13/06/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
"Closer" by Nine Inch Nails.

I don't recommend looking it up. Just don't. And if you do, and other people are around, make sure you're wearing headphones before listening to it.

It's a very... Um... "Detailed" song about a guy wanting to have sex with a girl.

I WANNA **** YOU LIKE AN ANIMALLLLLLL
I WANNA FEEL YOU FROM THE INSSIIIDDDEEEEE
also this song is great fight me irl
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#3 Posted: 13:10:17 13/06/2014

I don't recommend looking it up. Just don't. And if you do, and other people are around, make sure you're wearing headphones before listening to it.

It's a very... Um... "Detailed" song about a guy wanting to have sex with a girl.

If any guy seriously serenaded me with that song I would totally be with them.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:10:36 13/06/2014 by wakapro77
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 15:00:23 13/06/2014
Quote: Toynerd14
For me, it's "Next to You" by Ninja Sex Party. It's a song about jacking off constantly to your rush after she friend zones you. Don't ask, NSP is a WEIRD band... Plus they do comedy songs so...

I looked up the lyrics to both of those songs... Yes, music at its finest..
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 16:52:12 13/06/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
Quote: Toynerd14

I looked up the lyrics to both of those songs... Yes, music at its finest..

don't talk **** about NIN
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#6 Posted: 17:18:14 13/06/2014
Quote: Big Green

don't talk **** about NIN

Hey! I use that as my username for some places!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me