Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Yo. [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 00:39:34 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm new here. What's up? My name is Wild.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 00:40:10 12/06/2014
Let me be the first to welcome you to this wonderful world called dS.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
bumblr2000 Ripto Gems: 0
#3 Posted: 00:40:41 12/06/2014
hahahaha NERD you will never be as known and popular as i am
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#4 Posted: 00:44:55 12/06/2014
G̶̨͠҉̷̰̬̻̰͓̬̝̦̟̣ͅͅe͜҉͍̠̳̮͍̜̣̞̼̥̰͕̝͕̲t̴̛̤̳̠̝̭̯͙̫̞͔̥͈̼̕̕͡ ͔̰̤͙̖̬̤͎̙̀͠o͢͠҉̛̦̦͚͇̗ͅu̶̞̮̹͇t̴͚̖̯̳̦͉͈͖͔̀͟͟ ͏̷̧̞͉̩̪͎̥̙̞͘w̶̴͍̝̬̮͔̮̥̥̼͔̰̘͚͈͔͇̰͚h̴͡͏̶̱͙͚͙̺̀ͅí̸̵͏͇̭̱̩̙̯̱̳̘͎̩̱̬̭̩̭̬ͅl̜̘͓͇̝̜͢͠e͏̹͇̙̼̰̙̯͙̙̤̝͎̪͈̹͎͕͢ ͞͏͡͏͕̭͕̰̬̥̮̗y̧҉̮̬͕͉̰̤͎̼̫̀ợ̵̡̳̠͉͇͘u̙̙̠̰̯̪͟͝ ̜̪̤̤͚͈̀̕͞͝c̷̱͇͇͔̼̗̬̖͕̥̙̹̣̲̀͠ͅņ̰̩̩͇̫͔̪̱͚̺̻͜͠ͅá̢͕͉̹̘͍̼̟̲̩̩̺̻͖͔͇͓̬ͅ
̶̡̝͉͕̘̠̹͎̰̳͙̙̞͚͙̱̫̼̤͟
#5 Posted: 00:44:56 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
Let me be the first to welcome you to this wonderful world called dS.

Thank you. It seems to be a interesting world.

Quote: bumblr2000
hahahaha NERD you will never be as known and popular as i am

Excuse me? This isn't proper forum etiquette, you need to at least say it more subtly. I wish to be as well-known as you, one day, maybe even surpass you. Believe it!

Quote: wspyro
G̶̨͠҉̷̰̬̻̰͓̬̝̦̟̣ͅͅe͜҉͍̠̳̮͍̜̣̞̼̥̰͕̝͕̲t̴̛̤̳̠̝̭̯͙̫̞͔̥͈̼̕̕͡ ͔̰̤͙̖̬̤͎̙̀͠o͢͠҉̛̦̦͚͇̗ͅu̶̞̮̹͇t̴͚̖̯̳̦͉͈͖͔̀͟͟ ͏̷̧̞͉̩̪͎̥̙̞͘w̶̴͍̝̬̮͔̮̥̥̼͔̰̘͚͈͔͇̰͚h̴͡͏̶̱͙͚͙̺̀ͅí̸̵͏͇̭̱̩̙̯̱̳̘͎̩̱̬̭̩̭̬ͅl̜̘͓͇̝̜͢͠e͏̹͇̙̼̰̙̯͙̙̤̝͎̪͈̹͎͕͢ ͞͏͡͏͕̭͕̰̬̥̮̗y̧҉̮̬͕͉̰̤͎̼̫̀ợ̵̡̳̠͉͇͘u̙̙̠̰̯̪͟͝ ̜̪̤̤͚͈̀̕͞͝c̷̱͇͇͔̼̗̬̖͕̥̙̹̣̲̀͠ͅņ̰̩̩͇̫͔̪̱͚̺̻͜͠ͅá̢͕͉̹̘͍̼̟̲̩̩̺̻͖͔͇͓̬ͅ
̶̡̝͉͕̘̠̹͎̰̳͙̙̞͚͙̱̫̼̤͟

H-huh? I can't hear you...but this seems pretty ominous. Dude, are you okay?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:20 12/06/2014 by Wild
#6 Posted: 00:46:31 12/06/2014
Don't listen to him wild. The older users can get really cranky this time of night.
---
#7 Posted: 00:48:34 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh? Well, okay, I hadn't realized that the person was an older user. Makes sense, I guess, from my experience, long-term users are usually a rather cranky minority at certain times.
#8 Posted: 00:50:41 12/06/2014
Quote: Wild
Oh? Well, okay, I hadn't realized that the person was an older user. Makes sense, I guess, from my experience, long-term users are usually a rather cranky minority at certain times.

and from my experience as an older user, most new users are whiny nutclouds >:[[[[[[[[
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#9 Posted: 00:56:34 12/06/2014
Tú! :3
#10 Posted: 00:56:41 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator

and from my experience as an older user, most new users are whiny nutclouds >:[[[[[[[[

Old users are decrepit and often become far too entitled for their own good. And I am NOT a whiny nutcloud, alright? This isn't the thread for this anyhow, this is my welcome thread, so I am in charge here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:09 12/06/2014 by Wild
#11 Posted: 00:59:01 12/06/2014

Old users are decrepit and often become far too entitled for their own good. And I am NOT a whiny nutcloud, alright? This isn't the thread for this anyhow, this is my welcome thread, so I am in charge here.

alright, alright. i welcome you to an area in which you can collide with other nutclouds to form a rainstorm of sadness and regret
#12 Posted: 01:02:00 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The only thing I'm regretting is reading your posts. My rain will be the rain that refreshes and clears the forum of the dust and dirt that all the older users have dragged in, I assure you.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#13 Posted: 01:02:58 12/06/2014
̶̡̝͉͕̘̠̹͎̰̳͙̙̞͚͙̱̫̼̤͟

_____
[User Posted Image]
#14 Posted: 01:03:55 12/06/2014
The only thing I'm regretting is reading your posts. My rain will be the rain that refreshes and clears the forum of the dust and dirt that all the older users have dragged in, I assure you.

hahahaha, it isnt wise for you to start **** with me, for i am an experienced 'hunter' (oh, that's a moderator. i dont expect new red sparxs like YOU to know that) so i can ban you forever. this forum shall remain in a drought in which no nutwater exists
#15 Posted: 01:05:01 12/06/2014
Wild, I think it's time to move on. I don't know anyone who's won an arguement with that guy except dark52 himself, back in his "wild years" (Pun completely intended)
---
#16 Posted: 01:11:40 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
̶̡̝͉͕̘̠̹͎̰̳͙̙̞͚͙̱̫̼̤͟

_____
[User Posted Image]

Geot? I don't...understand...but the text seems to be on fire and red...so...what is going on? ARE! YOU!! OKAY!?

hahahaha, it isnt wise for you to start **** with me, for i am an experienced 'hunter' (oh, that's a moderator. i dont expect new red sparxs like YOU to know that) so i can ban you forever. this forum shall remain in a drought in which no nutwater exists

So, this is what is called a "Moderator" nowadays? I'm willing to become banned if it means I'll be speaking without a filter. It's authority figures like you who will cause the people to suffer just to keep outdated "ideals" intact, which if they were any good in the first place, wouldn't be at risk and cause so much suffering anyways.

Wild, I think it's time to move on. I don't know anyone who's won an arguement with that guy except dark52 himself, back in his "wild years" (Pun completely intended)

Woah, really? Well, this does seem to be a formidable opponent, maybe I will step back...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:12:40 12/06/2014 by Wild
#17 Posted: 01:15:58 12/06/2014
Jeez, now racist? How horrible...
---
#18 Posted: 01:24:01 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator

So, this is what is called a "Moderator" nowadays? I'm willing to become banned if it means I'll be speaking without a filter. It's authority figures like you who will cause the people to suffer just to keep outdated "ideals" intact, which if they were any good in the first place, wouldn't be at risk and cause so much suffering anyways.

snip

Dreams don't compare to what happens to exist, and what happens to exist are people that you make suffer. Many lives do not equal the value of a single dream, a dream that is already dying. Look around you, see the signs and allow change, before you end up being crushed under it.

Jeez, now racist? How horrible...

Yeah...maybe I'll stop humouring whoever it is...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:05 12/06/2014 by Wild
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#19 Posted: 01:27:47 12/06/2014
Now that bumblr is gnorced..

Welcome to ds Wild! ^.^ We really are pleased to have you as a new user.
#20 Posted: 01:28:42 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks a lot, thumper!
#21 Posted: 01:29:35 12/06/2014
Well, that was fun(ish) while it lasted.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me