Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Topic Creation Limits [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 22:04:00 08/06/2014 | Topic Creator
You know me, I was the guy who made a bunch of random topics for no reason.

Well, it's because this website wasn't stopping me from making continuous topics. It's actually crazy, when you think about it, that I could have been allowed to post 100 topics in under a day.

But here's what I'm thinking: that I should have been allowed to post only one new topic, per section, per week. That way, I wouldn't been known as a completely "Loco" guy.

Look, I behave as a very mature person in real life. I don't scream at my mother, even when she screams at me. In fact, I really don't like negative things. I really don't.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 22:34:17 08/06/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Have a little self-restraint then...?

Big time on the self restraint.

If you cannot control yourself about making topics and derailing others in general then you need to restrain yourself from the internet.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#3 Posted: 23:54:10 08/06/2014
If I'm not mistaken, Stuff & Nonsense does have a limit... or at least it did at one point in time. But seriously, if you're making this topic acknowledging that you're outputting massive numbers of topics, it's well within your power to stop making so many. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#4 Posted: 23:59:09 08/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
If I'm not mistaken, Stuff & Nonsense does have a limit... or at least it did at one point in time. But seriously, if you're making this topic acknowledging that you're outputting massive numbers of topics, it's well within your power to stop making so many. <.<

That's the thing, though. I've reduced the habit to a minimum, but I'm telling you guys this in case a successor shows up.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me