Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Flight Rising XI [CLOSED]
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#2351 Posted: 20:34:48 05/08/2014
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Quote: Cynderfyre
With those B's and A's you should be fine. Especially the English- I mean, good language skills are useful in pretty much anything and especially considering it's not your first language, that will impress them I'm sure.

Another thing you could do maybe is email the department at the university and ask them a little? Explain your situation and ask them what sort of things they're looking for, and what you could do to get what they need if you have to? I don't know if that seems an odd thing to do but they might be able to suggest things, they might even appreciate that you're putting in the effort to find out?

Actually, I already did e-mail them last year, so I kinda feel stupid doing it again lol. They changed the site so yeah, I might do it again. They probably don't even remember me anymore anyway.

I really want to call them and ask personally, because it's so much quicker and easier, but it costs a lot... then I asked C_f can he call them for me and re-direct the call to me over Skype, but he said it's too much of a hassle and that someone might call him within those 5 minutes. Man he really pissed me off today with that. He always kills all my plans just because he can't be arsed...

But anyway, thank you for clearing these things out for me! I really appreciate it.

If you did it last year they won't remember anything anyway, since they probably get a lot of emails from students and potential students to sort out across the year. Anyway, glad I have helped, even though I thought I was rambling nonsense half the time! XD

And I'm just going to blame him being a man in that case. Once you get to England you've got to knock that lazy behaviour out of him before he fully matures and it sticks. XP There's no point having a man around if you can't get him to do stuff for you when you need it.

I honestly can't take that movie seriously with a talking raccoon.

Same. Normally I'd rush to see it because it's Marvel but the raccoon thing just seems weird.

ok this was the most hilarious thing this year

I heard my dog was whining and jumping all over and I went out to see is it maybe a fox attacking her, but it turns out it was a cat. I went up to her to pet her, when I saw a kitten around my tree. I figured she was its mother so I took my dog's bowl and gave them some food (my dog did not approve lol). Then, I saw two more kittens hiding in mini corn field. I went aww and gave even more food... but then it got kinda serious.
I heard more meowing coming from my back yard, and a kitten fell off the tree and ran for food. Then another fell onto its butt off the tree and came, and finally, one more jumped off and they all ran here for food. 6 kittens bros and sis. 6 kittens.

After they were done, I tried to pet one. And when they saw I wasn't going to hurt them, they all went after me. My dad didn't want them around so I had to shoo them away, but now they're scattered all over my yard and occupying my poor dog's house. I went to open the front door to see if they were maybe gone, but then 3 more just rushed into my house and I had to get them out. XD

Now that's the best story I've heard all day XD Your poor dog though. Seriously, kittens all over your lawn and pouring into the house, you are living the dream woman! XP
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#2352 Posted: 20:41:29 05/08/2014
*grumbles* I really outta leave this site, it just makes me feel old. All you guys talking about being at school and such..I've recently entered my 2nd year working - where the heck does the time fly. Hope you guys enjoy school/college life :3

Also anyone?

Quote: katkerrykat
Is anyone able to get onto FR using their tablet? Mines doesn't seem to want to load anything.
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2353 Posted: 20:51:48 05/08/2014
*grumbles* I really outta leave this site, it just makes me feel old. All you guys talking about being at school and such..I've recently entered my 2nd year working - where the heck does the time fly. Hope you guys enjoy school/college life :3

Also anyone?

Is anyone able to get onto FR using their tablet? Mines doesn't seem to want to load anything.

Even though the school hasn't started yet over here. And sadly I don't have a tablet, so idk.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#2354 Posted: 20:59:50 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't have the tablet either, but it works alright on my phone.

@CF:

Yup, we women gotta train our men.. XD
And as for the kittens, I have no idea where they are now. I hope they all managed to hide somewhere from this storm. But I imagine I'll see them sleeping on my dog in her house tomorrow... XD

omg I just found out they're all sleeping on top of my dog's house. XD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:26 05/08/2014 by Spyro-Fan
#2355 Posted: 21:16:10 05/08/2014

@CF:

And as for the kittens, I have no idea where they are now. I hope they all managed to hide somewhere from this storm. But I imagine I'll see them sleeping on my dog in her house tomorrow... XD

That's adorable XD Better hope that cat family hasn't adopted you!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2356 Posted: 21:17:40 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
God tomorrow when I open the door again they'll all just rush in and jump all over my furniture... XD
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#2357 Posted: 21:19:57 05/08/2014
Random question......

Anyone here besides me excited for Destiny?
#2358 Posted: 21:25:03 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Nope.

Excited for AC:U and Witcher 3 though.
#2359 Posted: 21:26:21 05/08/2014
Those look awesome too!
#2360 Posted: 21:30:40 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm a big fan of AC so of course I'm buying PS4. XD
Never played Witcher games, because I never even heard of them, but this one looks really nice and like a lot of fun. So I'll probably buy it, whenever that is.
#2361 Posted: 21:33:23 05/08/2014
I personally haven't played much AC but its still really fun.
As for Witcher, I've also never played it, but it looks fun.
#2362 Posted: 21:48:26 05/08/2014

@CF:

Those kitties are epic and adorable.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#2363 Posted: 21:51:46 05/08/2014
God tomorrow when I open the door again they'll all just rush in and jump all over my furniture... XD

Say goodbye to your best couch XP

We're only one or two years behind you. We'll be there soon enough! XP

Sometimes it does seem kinda odd when you think most of our old dragon cave pals have gone and left, and now Flight Rising has taken over and younger people aged 13-15 are the majority around here. There's something fun about being the elder of the group though. Maybe it's just the power.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#2364 Posted: 22:30:28 05/08/2014

Also anyone?

*glares*
Thanks alot! Now I feel ancient! ;-;
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
#2365 Posted: 23:03:08 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I started using this site back in 2008, when I was 12. At that time Fodders were allowed and could still post, then 2009 kicked in and I registered. 2 months later I started writing one very random, stupid story (we all know that one), and met C_f when he basically told me my English is crap.

Then I saw DC, met Kerry, CF, chimera, deaver, etc etc...

Now I'm bloody 18 and feel too mature for this site. 8<
#2366 Posted: 00:54:46 06/08/2014 | Topic Creator
the ''worst'' happened

mother left

they all stayed and wont leave even when i want to shoo them

crap

[User Posted Image]

How can they sleep next to a bag of onions. XD

I should print a sign ''Ring a bell for free kittens'' and put it onto my house...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:08 06/08/2014 by Spyro-Fan
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2367 Posted: 01:44:33 06/08/2014
ill take them off your hands. .o.
#2368 Posted: 01:54:22 06/08/2014
I started using this site back in 2008, when I was 12. At that time Fodders were allowed and could still post, then 2009 kicked in and I registered. 2 months later I started writing one very random, stupid story (we all know that one), and met C_f when he basically told me my English is crap.

Then I saw DC, met Kerry, CF, chimera, deaver, etc etc...

Now I'm bloody 18 and feel too mature for this site. 8<

Yeah, I feel the same sometimes (except being 17 but that makes little difference I guess, other than being slightly closer to the younger people. Slightly.) But I've still got you and Kerry, and everyone on this topic is pretty good company.

And hey, where else would I talk about this stupid rainbow dragon breeding game? *coughIdon'tknowanybodyontheFlightRisingforums*

It helps when I realise that really, the actual Spyro-relevant bits of the forum are basically abandoned, so really it's just a post-anything-in-the-Off-Topic-Section forum. So I might as well be here for this one topic.

the ''worst'' happened

mother left

crap

[User Posted Image]

I should print a sign ''Ring a bell for free kittens'' and put it onto my house...

Come on, don't deny this is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Look at their little faces, bless them!

Give them all a tickle under the chin from me.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2369 Posted: 04:34:20 06/08/2014
the ''worst'' happened

mother left

crap

[User Posted Image]

But they think of you as their new mama. Hopefully you can find the cuties a good home.
---
icon from Empoh
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#2370 Posted: 14:54:30 06/08/2014
DMC FOR TOPIC 12!!

My PC's have produced my biggest clutch to date. 4 eggs. And my Imps hatch tomorrow, but I'm sending both of them of to the Lightweaver Academy, through the Light raffle.

Also, I'm selling my Faerie Lights accent from 2014 Brightshine Jubilee for 130,000T, but you can also buy it for gems at a 1:400(?) ratio. Unless that's a bad ratio. What's the most acceptable ratio in the current market?
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:19:57 06/08/2014 by Dmcrocks
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2371 Posted: 15:30:20 06/08/2014
*forgets about FR due to school* crap
#2372 Posted: 20:20:00 06/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
20K IMPULSE BUY IN THE LAST 7 SECONDS ON THE AH OH MY GOD
How on earth was somebody selling this for 20K? She's an iri/shim/gembond double with gorgeous colours and even worse, her sister (who is almost the same but switched colours) was only going for 16K.

I am supposed to be saving for 2 Ripples, 2 Speckles, an Eye Spots, Current, Crackle, 3 Ambushes and the 215K lair expansion. Whoops a daisy.

Now remind me that I'm never ever going on the AH ever again. I have literally no use for this dragon. The last few times I've visited the AH everything within reasonable prices has bored me but this is too nice. Ridiculous.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2373 Posted: 20:22:57 06/08/2014
Gentle people. Behold! Newly hatched coatl baes

[User Posted Image]

Red/Crimson/Ice male

[User Posted Image]
Beige/Soil/Platinum female

[User Posted Image]
Sand/Slate/Platinum female

[User Posted Image]
Crimson/Sand/Grey female

[User Posted Image]
Midnight/Banana/Jade female

[User Posted Image]
Midnight/Sunshine/Steel female.
---
icon from Empoh
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#2374 Posted: 20:51:43 06/08/2014
@SFD: Sowwy~ XD

We're only one or two years behind you. We'll be there soon enough! XP

Sometimes it does seem kinda odd when you think most of our old dragon cave pals have gone and left, and now Flight Rising has taken over and younger people aged 13-15 are the majority around here. There's something fun about being the elder of the group though. Maybe it's just the power.

Yeah, feels quite sad to think how most of our group has left and moved on - I don't hear much from Chimera anymore even on DA..
Too much young people .__. And power? Maybe for you XD
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2375 Posted: 20:53:26 06/08/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100

[User Posted Image]

how much you want?
#2376 Posted: 20:55:36 06/08/2014
It's now slightly annoying that you can't use anything outside of letters and numbers in naming dragons. I found a nice piece of Chinese mythology about the goddess of the moon- Chang'e- while looking for name ideas for my new dragon. It would have worked, and due to the myth, I could have given her a Marbled Jester (as a Jade Rabbit) as a familiar. But I can't use the apostrophe and if I don't it just looks like the word change.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2377 Posted: 21:33:23 06/08/2014
Quote: ZapNorris

[User Posted Image]

how much you want?

15 - 35k.

Lowest being 15k.
---
icon from Empoh
#2378 Posted: 21:35:43 06/08/2014
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
these 2 are making me some pretty babbus
#2379 Posted: 22:25:51 06/08/2014
Can I ask a big favour? If anybody happens to buy a Pearlcatcher scroll in the near future, would I be able to borrow it in order to see how one of my dragons looks in all her apparel and everything?
[User Posted Image]
I'm tempted to change her to match Barghest, and she makes a pretty nice pearlcatcher (gonna miss that cute floppy hat on her as a Spiral though).
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#2380 Posted: 02:14:59 07/08/2014

How on earth was somebody selling this for 20K?

That's how the auction house works, for some reason.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#2381 Posted: 03:21:02 07/08/2014
It's now slightly annoying that you can't use anything outside of letters and numbers in naming dragons. I found a nice piece of Chinese mythology about the goddess of the moon- Chang'e- while looking for name ideas for my new dragon. It would have worked, and due to the myth, I could have given her a Marbled Jester (as a Jade Rabbit) as a familiar. But I can't use the apostrophe and if I don't it just looks like the word change.

I hear you, I have a dragon named Ebelaar, but she's supposed to be Ebela'ar. The apostrophe isn't really as important as it is with Chang'e but it still bothers me.
And spaces! I would kill to be able to use spaces in our dragon's name, although I'm not sure if spaces are as simple to implement. Dashes would be nice as well. and maybe some accented letters.

Quote: HotDogAndZap
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
these 2 are making me some pretty babbus

ew did you just ship yourself with a dragon
#2382 Posted: 03:24:36 07/08/2014
... I didn't even think about that

damn
#2383 Posted: 08:43:00 07/08/2014
I should have kept my eyes out for more custom accents. So I saved up 200k for the Rainbow mane accent for male coatls
[User Posted Image]

Rainbows!
---
icon from Empoh
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#2384 Posted: 09:31:17 07/08/2014
I should have kept my eyes out for more custom accents. So I saved up 200k for the Rainbow mane accent for male coatls
[User Posted Image]

Rainbows!

[User Posted Image]
Custom accents are a drug!
---
#all Spyros are valid
#2385 Posted: 14:35:26 07/08/2014
@ZapNorris I really enjoyed having Bruno in my lair, but I really need some of these things from the Light raffle and he meets two of the Exalt requirements so I can get some good tickets off him. If you don't want him serving Lightweaver, then I can give him back, but if not then I'm sending him to a Light user.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#2386 Posted: 14:36:02 07/08/2014
Quote: Dmcrocks
@ZapNorris I really enjoyed having Bruno in my lair, but I really need some of these things from the Light raffle and he meets two of the Exalt requirements so I can get some good tickets off him. If you don't want him serving Lightweaver, then I can give him back, but if not then I'm sending him to a Light user.

go ahead. he's a level 8, and he will serve the lightweaver well.
#2387 Posted: 14:40:20 07/08/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: Dmcrocks

go ahead. he's a level 8, and he will serve the lightweaver well.

Ignore that PM, thensmilie
---
#2388 Posted: 14:42:57 07/08/2014
Quote: Atera's Bio
However, even though she's asocial and aggressive towards anything that inhales oxygen, she's managed to find a fine, hawt man on her journey

Don't we all wish we were Atera.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#2389 Posted: 14:43:14 07/08/2014
if anyone wants to send me (light) some exalt fodder, feel free. i'll give back the rewards
---
self professed austGAYlian
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2390 Posted: 14:47:36 07/08/2014
Quote: ReshiramForever
if anyone wants to send me (light) some exalt fodder, feel free. i'll give back the rewards

Sending fodder now! They are just babies, I didn't level them or anything so bleh
---
My life is complete.
#2391 Posted: 15:00:51 07/08/2014
[User Posted Image]

20 gemsies well spent
#2392 Posted: 15:12:57 07/08/2014
I have complete admiration for the people who have 7 pages worth of lair space and have currently filled less than two full pages worth with dragons.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2393 Posted: 15:13:49 07/08/2014
oh hey, I'll be more active here now since I'm sick
#2394 Posted: 17:14:47 07/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Atera's Bio
However, even though she's asocial and aggressive towards anything that inhales oxygen, she's managed to find a fine, hawt man on her journey

Don't we all wish we were Atera.

I haven't read that bio in a while and this made me laugh. I'm an idiot... XD
#2395 Posted: 21:07:45 07/08/2014
[User Posted Image]

See that highlighted part? Well those were exalted to mama Shadowbinder (hail Shadowbinder), But all named the same thing... I don't get it. I think it's like the Flamebae thing.
---
icon from Empoh
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#2396 Posted: 21:42:30 07/08/2014
SO ANYWAY

hail lightweaver
---
self professed austGAYlian
#2397 Posted: 21:51:45 07/08/2014
nu hail shadowbinder.
---
icon from Empoh
#2398 Posted: 21:53:23 07/08/2014
im getting paid to say work for bossman so

work for bossman
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2399 Posted: 22:16:40 07/08/2014
All hail Lord Starscream.
#2400 Posted: 00:44:42 08/08/2014
Does anyone have a Plague 2013 Skull apparel they'd be willing to part with? If so, at what price? I want to Plague-theme Selene because I think it'll go well with her. I also plan on getting a Plague Sprite for her as well.
[User Posted Image]
---
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me