Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > do you believe in the chupacabra???
Page 1 of 1
do you believe in the chupacabra??? [CLOSED]
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#1 Posted: 02:23:15 08/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Personally, this is my favourite cryptid species, along with the Sasquatch. the Mexican description is a lot different than the American one. The Mexican description is a alien-like creature (possibly E.T.) with spines run down it's back. the american description is a wolf like creature. here's the best proof we have:

i believe in this cryptid species. the peoples in this video said that: it's a racoon with mange. (which isn't very accurate comparing the sizes, paws and growl.) A fox, (which doesn't have any evidence for, and it's growl.) and a dog with mange. (which is more accurate.) but notice how it grasps the cage, and eats. the mouth and nose move backward and forward, and what kinda dog can grasp the ceiling of the cage, and scoop it's food to it's mouth.
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#2 Posted: 02:34:07 08/06/2014
Cool, certainly interesting. That cannot be a dog, it uses it's paws to scoop up food (it looks like) and bring it to it's mouth.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#3 Posted: 02:56:38 08/06/2014
I don't believe in Cryptids. Even if something is out there, its probably an unseen species, they aren't that rare.
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#4 Posted: 02:58:35 08/06/2014
Quote: LunarDistortion
I don't believe in Cryptids. Even if something is out there, its probably an unseen species, they aren't that rare.

That is essentially a cryptid. A scientifically undiscovered species that may or may not be real. Read the story of the Okapi.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5 Posted: 03:19:29 08/06/2014
I totally believe in cryptids....I used to want to be a cryptozoologist when I was little. I bought books on cryptids and everything.....

But out of all the cryptids i heard/read about, this one is BY FAR the scariest one:
[User Posted Image]Ladies and Gentlemen, The Jersey Devil
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#6 Posted: 03:49:23 08/06/2014
Quote: Dyno-Mite
Quote: LunarDistortion

That is essentially a cryptid. A scientifically undiscovered species that may or may not be real. Read the story of the Okapi.

Got me there, but still, I don't think things like the Loch Ness Monster and Thunderbird actually exist. We find new species everyday, and you would think in the modern age, when everything has cameras built into them that someone would take a decent photo of one of these things. Especially with all the Bigfoot and Chupacabra sightings out there, no real evidence has been found, most being chocked up to diseases and animals being mistaken for one of these monsters.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:21 08/06/2014 by LunarDistortion
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#7 Posted: 03:55:09 08/06/2014
We don't have cameras in the forests.....

yet.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#8 Posted: 00:30:40 22/06/2014
Well the chupacabra is pretty cool, mainly because it's similar to a sasquatch. But the best cryptid ever is the BEAVCOON. No questions asked!
---
now its time to get funky
#9 Posted: 21:15:16 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
by many other cryptids and information on this one, i believe it's 90% real.
animals like the okapi, gorilla, giraffe, etc. were all cryptid.
this animal could use a hit-and-run tactic.
it goes out searching for food (blood from goats or cattle) sucks it all out, and runs away to live another day.
in the video, it was said to eat corn, then it was fed cat food.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#10 Posted: 06:06:02 23/06/2014

He's here.
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#11 Posted: 19:43:20 23/06/2014
Best name ever <3
#12 Posted: 18:07:08 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: wreckingballbob

He's here.

i thought i remembered that.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#13 Posted: 22:06:24 12/07/2014
I for one am a big fan of these types of myths, don't get me wrong, but I do not believe in them. This reminds me of Finding Bigfoot, a reeeeeally bad show on Animal Planet. It's actually pretty hilarious to watch a group of guys and a girl go out into the woods at night and try to find Bigfoot. Hell, it can't be THAT rare of a species if so many people across the US claim to have seen it. And if there is so many, then where are its bones? Surely the species die just like any other living species. The show claimed that 'porcupines eat Bigfoot bones, and that's why you never see them'... I almost died with laughter. Porcupines don't live in every part of the US, and even if they did eat Bigfoot bones, there surely can't be that many to eat all of them.
Call me skeptic, but I just don't believe in these animals. I'm pretty sure everything has a scientific explanation.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, please don't think of me as being rude. I actually love myths and legends like these, and I love studying them. My favorite cryptid myth is the Jersey Devil. I've even made a Periodic Table of Mythical Creatures for my Design class. The point is, people can believe what they want to believe in, it's their choice. Whatever floats your boats, dudes.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#14 Posted: 04:28:54 13/07/2014
Might exist, might not, but a friend of mine once told me that her mother texted her and called it a "chipocundra" and I think about that a lot.
#15 Posted: 15:54:10 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: AmethystRose
I for one am a big fan of these types of myths, don't get me wrong, but I do not believe in them. This reminds me of Finding Bigfoot, a reeeeeally bad show on Animal Planet. It's actually pretty hilarious to watch a group of guys and a girl go out into the woods at night and try to find Bigfoot. Hell, it can't be THAT rare of a species if so many people across the US claim to have seen it. And if there is so many, then where are its bones? Surely the species die just like any other living species. The show claimed that 'porcupines eat Bigfoot bones, and that's why you never see them'... I almost died with laughter. Porcupines don't live in every part of the US, and even if they did eat Bigfoot bones, there surely can't be that many to eat all of them.
Call me skeptic, but I just don't believe in these animals. I'm pretty sure everything has a scientific explanation.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, please don't think of me as being rude. I actually love myths and legends like these, and I love studying them. My favorite cryptid myth is the Jersey Devil. I've even made a Periodic Table of Mythical Creatures for my Design class. The point is, people can believe what they want to believe in, it's their choice. Whatever floats your boats, dudes.

they did find bones, belonging to an unknown ape like species.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#16 Posted: 16:51:46 04/08/2014
its a hairless racoon....
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#17 Posted: 02:33:37 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: CountMoneyBone
its a hairless racoon....

wait, are you serious, sorry, i don't understand.
:I

EDIT: sorry, the video got updated, it wasn't like that during the stone age when i uploaded it here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:37:22 05/08/2014 by goldenrushducks
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#18 Posted: 11:19:04 27/09/2014
Hairless racoon that's funny.

Aussie have our own creatures. like a Bunyip
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#19 Posted: 01:06:13 28/09/2014
Quote: AmethystRose

Bruh.
---
now its time to get funky
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me