Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Where's the bamboo? [CLOSED]
SkyGrand Green Sparx Gems: 499
#1 Posted: 22:20:19 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Is anyone else having trouble with the quest to clear bamboo? I have cleared 2 in the last few weeks, but no third one yet. I get lots of cactus, mud, gravel to clear but trees and bamboo few and far between.
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#2 Posted: 07:29:24 04/06/2014
I found mine hiding behind other buildings on what I thought were vacant squares. If you've already cleared some, then you know how extremely tiny they are, and how easy it is for them to remain hidden. Unless you've 'plugged' your hard to see vacant squares with decorations, chances are there's already a bamboo waiting for you that you haven't found yet.
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#3 Posted: 08:56:48 04/06/2014
I has to wait for ages to get my 3 bamboos. Got there in the end. It doesn't appear often.
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#4 Posted: 13:38:17 04/06/2014
I get them all the time now that I've completed the quest to clear them (and by "all the time" I mean "rarely, but more frequently than during the quest").
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
P024008 Blue Sparx Gems: 659
#5 Posted: 19:47:16 05/06/2014
I just found a crop of bamboo hiding behind one of my buildings that I decided to move. It is is sneaky places.
SkyGrand Green Sparx Gems: 499
#6 Posted: 05:08:12 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks all. I finally cleared the last one and completed the quest. I don't have empty squares except where I can see sheep, trolls, towers, etc. so I didn't have to move anything. I have seen 3 and cleared 3 - btw finally cleared last tree as well. Most of my remaining quests concern the toy codes which I don't have. 5 more Skylanders to 15 and then it's just leveling up and switching out sanctuaries (and other stuff that they are making smaller) and getting the rest of the small islands. I am feeling a bit like Midas did a while back - still in it, but losing some of the zest smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me