Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
sync toys. [CLOSED]
Deathstroke Red Sparx Gems: 49
#1 Posted: 08:14:52 28/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I have the portal of power for the 3DS. Can I sync the toys to the game on android?
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 09:23:47 28/05/2014
There is no portal that works with android. However, you can link them with the web codes. If you don't have the web code, then you can put them on the portal in Swap Force and find the web code. It won't work for the sidekicks, but will for any other Skylander. They've even added the ability, now, to enter the web codes for Skylanders who aren't available for purchase, yet, but are programmed in the game (i.e. Doom Stone and, I believe, Kickoff Countdown).
beatrix71 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#3 Posted: 17:48:49 01/06/2014
Yes, Doom Stone and Kickoff Countdown both unlock in the game if you have the toy code.
Krush_Hour Blue Sparx Gems: 966
#4 Posted: 15:51:10 02/06/2014
Quote: beatrix71
Yes, Doom Stone and Kickoff Countdown both unlock in the game if you have the toy code.

We have both but can't find them listed. How did you unlock them ?
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#5 Posted: 17:12:55 02/06/2014
Quote: Krush_Hour

When you open your Skylander menu, look at the lower right and you'll see a little symbol that looks likes 2 circular arrows. Click on it and you can enter a code for any Skylander, whether they are available in the store or not (as long as it's programmed, which all of them should be, now).
Krush_Hour Blue Sparx Gems: 966
#6 Posted: 14:17:08 03/06/2014
Quote: obidawsn
Quote: Krush_Hour

When you open your Skylander menu, look at the lower right and you'll see a little symbol that looks likes 2 circular arrows. Click on it and you can enter a code for any Skylander, whether they are available in the store or not (as long as it's programmed, which all of them should be, now).

Thanks. I wasn't aware of that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me