Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Best Skylander Game? [CLOSED]
Stella Green Sparx Gems: 172
#1 Posted: 12:15:05 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm just wondering, What do you think about this game??

In fact, My opinion is that this was an amazing design and I absolutely LOVE the graphics of this game, most if all read my signature(I do know most people would disagree with my signature) Anyway, I thought the layout and design was great. But I still believe that Spyro: The Dragon still is on the top with the best music.

I must confess SSF, SG, and STT were fairly great but lacked a bit of my likings, I agree that these are great games and I completely HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY, OH THIS GAME SUCKS, IT's for SKYLANDER KIDS! I'm not a kid nor a troll so just a reminder this is my opinion and I will stay with it...

Kind Regards, Stella.
---
It doesn't matter how spyro looks, he's still the purple dragon we all love! smilie smilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 12:18:58 26/05/2014
Quote: Stella
I'm just wondering, What do you think about this game??

In fact, My opinion is that this was an amazing design and I absolutely LOVE the graphics of this game, most if all read my signature(I do know most people would disagree with my signature) Anyway, I thought the layout and design was great. But I still believe that Spyro: The Dragon still is on the top with the best music.

I must confess SSF, SG, and STT were fairly great but lacked a bit of my likings, I agree that these are great games and I completely HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY, OH THIS GAME SUCKS, IT's for SKYLANDER KIDS! I'm not a kid nor a troll so just a reminder this is my opinion and I will stay with it...

Kind Regards, Stella.

This.
---
Stella Green Sparx Gems: 172
#3 Posted: 22:10:29 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah I know, It sucks when people say that, It's just my opinion why I like Skylanders, not theirs.
---
It doesn't matter how spyro looks, he's still the purple dragon we all love! smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 19:50:26 01/06/2014
I kinda thinking that this is the second best Skylanders game.

3. Skylanders Giants
2. Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
1. Skylanders Swap Force
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#5 Posted: 23:19:19 01/06/2014
i would say ssa is without a doubt, it just felt so fresh back in 2011. putting the skylanders on the portal was magical, also the story and music was awesome. the later games dont come close to that first ssa moment.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#6 Posted: 06:38:26 02/06/2014
I loved this game! From that first level, I was hooked. Its been the legacy of SSA that led me to buy the other games, too. Its got to be up there on my "Fave video games" list! smilie
Chibilove Green Sparx Gems: 400
#7 Posted: 14:22:54 02/06/2014
1.) Swap Force
2.) Spyro Adventure
3.) Giants
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChibiMadness&sclick=1
Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death They might as well be the same thing
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 14:48:47 02/06/2014
Quote: Stella
I completely HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY, OH THIS GAME SUCKS, IT's for SKYLANDER KIDS!

THIS!
Elora FAN Red Sparx Gems: 24
#9 Posted: 07:57:02 04/06/2014
My fav is ssa then SG and sf.
---
Big spyro FAN
Oliver100 Red Sparx Gems: 12
#10 Posted: 05:23:45 06/06/2014
Well, my favourite game is Skylanders Swap Force because the first time I entered Cloudbreak it was magical and the real game changer was the Swap Force's new ability, but then again I don't have Spyro's Adventure!
---
Don't add me on Activate-I accidentally deleted Lost Islands!
#11 Posted: 13:09:25 07/06/2014
Quote: Oliver100
Well, my favourite game is Skylanders Swap Force because the first time I entered Cloudbreak it was magical and the real game changer was the Swap Force's new ability, but then again I don't have Spyro's Adventure!

since you dont have the first game and never played it. your contribution to this thread is pretty much irrelevant.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
SkylandersFan27 Blue Sparx Gems: 508
#12 Posted: 15:16:18 07/06/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: Oliver100

since you dont have the first game and never played it. your contribution to this thread is pretty much irrelevant.

This.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#13 Posted: 20:16:14 10/06/2014
No i find them all equally entertaining .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#14 Posted: 19:37:39 21/06/2014
Yes this is by far my favourite.After replaying all the games I realised while the other two game have better graphics and controls this game has a charm to it that was magical and new.That is why,I say this regrettable,will be selling everything skylanders except SSA.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#15 Posted: 19:58:19 21/06/2014
I like this game better than Giants and Swap Force. Even though it only came out in 2011, I already find it a bit nostalgic. It's the only game I'll be keeping when I sell my Skylanders collection.
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#16 Posted: 23:47:34 21/06/2014
I really like Spyro's Adventure. I did not play Giants, but I would put Spyro's Adventure over Swap Force.
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#17 Posted: 23:12:55 26/06/2014
I think that Spyro's Adventure had the best soundtrack, the Quicksilver Vault music is still one of my most favorite video game tracks of all time smilie

But, game-wise, I think all the games are pretty much the same, but I always wondered why the sequels never had as many levels as the first, like, I think Spyro's Adventure has twenty something levels, and Giants and Swap Force only has ten something, but I always thought that Swap Force had the excuse to have little levels because each of the levels were so long.
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#18 Posted: 05:58:46 11/10/2014
Having only played SA and SF, it seems one of the wonderful things about this series is that these two entries are so different as to almost be from two different series altogether. Both are wonderful in their own way. Gotta agree with Oliver100 regarding Cloudbreak; that intro sold me, hook, line, and sinker. And having finally tried out Heroic Challenges in SA last week, I've dumped almost all free time into strengthening my favorites (not sure about critical hit though; can't find a straight answer as to what it actually does. Flameslinger's is at 100, yet only 1 in 10 hits is a crit), while refusing to talk to T-bone a second time to keep the ruins in perpetual night. I'll even have Slam Bam hang out on his board at the edge of the waterfalls and go do something else, with the night sounds and water in the background. Pure magic.

I haven't opened Giants yet. Saving it for when I finally make a friend near my age that enjoys this series half as much as I do. It's frustrating; only once out of all the gamers/nerds/miscreants that I've introduced this game to did someone seem to like it, yet when another adult entered the room, they pretended like it was too childish. sigh
---
1Jn47
#19 Posted: 11:25:53 11/10/2014
Quote: Plordigian
Having only played SA and SF, it seems one of the wonderful things about this series is that these two entries are so different as to almost be from two different series altogether. Both are wonderful in their own way. Gotta agree with Oliver100 regarding Cloudbreak; that intro sold me, hook, line, and sinker. And having finally tried out Heroic Challenges in SA last week, I've dumped almost all free time into strengthening my favorites (not sure about critical hit though; can't find a straight answer as to what it actually does. Flameslinger's is at 100, yet only 1 in 10 hits is a crit), while refusing to talk to T-bone a second time to keep the ruins in perpetual night. I'll even have Slam Bam hang out on his board at the edge of the waterfalls and go do something else, with the night sounds and water in the background. Pure magic.

I haven't opened Giants yet. Saving it for when I finally make a friend near my age that enjoys this series half as much as I do. It's frustrating; only once out of all the gamers/nerds/miscreants that I've introduced this game to did someone seem to like it, yet when another adult entered the room, they pretended like it was too childish. sigh

i think they balanced sa and sf very good when it comes to kid/adult gaming so it was something for everyone.. but trap team is totally another story, its the most dumbed down skylanders game so far. i would even go so far to say its an insult to kids. kids aren't stupid and there is nothing wrong with giving them a challenge. but with that said half way through the game it start to pick up and will be more like what you expect of a skylanders game. there is many thing that is done wrong with trap team. like now elements gates can only be opened by trap masters. after 3 game they do this and it barely make any point in putting on a core skylander figure anymore. when you have trap masters and the villains. as of now trap team is a huge step backward for the franchise as i see it. but with that said i think the 3ds version this time really shine with its online skystone game.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:27:19 11/10/2014 by CountMoneyBone
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#20 Posted: 12:26:23 11/10/2014
1. Skylanders Giants
2. Skylanders Spyro's Adventures
3. Skylanders Universe
4. Skylanders Swap force
5. Skylanders Trap Team

Universe should come back!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
NinjaStealthElf Green Sparx Gems: 344
#21 Posted: 09:58:26 26/04/2015
1.) Skylanders Giants
The game and storyline were so cool. Kaos was so hilarious and it introduced my favourite Skylanders character: Chompy Mage. Drill-Ex was so funny and I loved Wilikin Village. Playing Skystones is my favourite part. Also a lot of secrets.
2.) Trap Team
The best storyline yet. Nice to see some villains back, with some new villains added. The downside is that you need to spend way too much money to get to every part of the game.
3.) SWAP Force
This game was really fun, loved the SWAPpable characters. John DiMaggio as Wash Buckler is amazing smilie And finally, you can jump!
4.) Spyro's Adventure
Maybe it's because I played this after the amazing SWAP Force, but I didn't really feel this game. Pretty boring levels and a little dated.
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#22 Posted: 17:28:29 01/05/2015
*UPDATE* (Now with Skylanders Superchargers!)

First place: Skylanders SWAP Force: This still hasn't changed. I still love Skylanders SWAP Force, and it's number one by a decisive margin. I loved all the modes of play (Story levels, arena battles, SWAP Force mini games, bonus mission maps, time attack, score attack and collecting accolades for your portal master rank) and that made Skylanders SWAP Force a wonderfully versatile game that never gets old to play! The SWAP Force gimmick was very fun to experiment with too. Very fun game.

Second place: Skylanders Giants: Boy this is a fat promotion, huh? Giants previously held last place! Anyway, While Skylanders Giants isn't close to SWAP Force in terms of how much I like it, it still is better than I gave it credit for. Nightmare mode back then was really challenging and Skystones was funner to play then it's ever been (again, in my opinion). The Giants (mostly) had great powers that were fun to use too and some of the new Skylanders at the time (like Flashwing and Chill) had a lot of potential too. But perhaps what gives it more replay value than other Skylanders games is that it feels like there's a place for every Skylander. With the exception of a very isolated minority of unusable Skylanders (like Crusher, Sprocket and Warnado), there was always at least one place in the game where any Skylander was useful and could do some damage. That makes a lot of Skylanders fun to play in Giants. I still have things I don't like about it. But it's pretty decent overall.

Third place: Skylanders Superchargers: I think Superchargers could have taken first place if it weren't for the fact that I just didn't like about 40% of the levels in the game. Part of the problem was that there were fewer levels that had longer durations, and several of them I just didn't like at all. The gimmick was good and the on foot content was good too, but when you don't like about half of the levels in the game, it seriously diminishes replay value. The gimmick and online play would have been wonderfully fun to explore in further detail if my game didn't have certain bugs and my Wii U could connect to the internet. But alas, it seems it wasn't meant to be. The Superchargers were well-designed though and I loved trying to find the best Skylanders and vehicles in the best situations and hunting for treasure, but when you only enjoy playing the same 8 of 13 levels, it gets old rather quickly.

Fourth place: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: A bit of a demotion here, and I only recently understood why. For a little over a year, I didn't get why I was liking Spyro's Adventure less and less. I always thought: "I used to have so much fun playing this game. What's wrong here?" It has pained me to realize this, but I think that the main reason that I remember loving Spyro's Adventure so much versus how little interest I have in it now and why I kept coming back for more was that I hadn't mastered it yet and it was a new game. But now that I have mastered it and it's too easy, as well as it being a well-worn game (so to speak), that's why I'm drifting away from it. That was part of why I liked someone's idea of re-releasing it with a difficulty control setting. If that were to happen, I could enjoy the Kaos battles I used to love playing all over again, along with my favorite levels.

Last place: Skylanders Trap Team: While I liked the gimmick (which was really the "tag in/out" feature with the villain) and it made a more dynamic style of play possible, I always thought that this game was waaaaaay too combat focused, and that hasn't changed. Since the three main modes of play (story mode levels, arena battles and Kaos doom challenges) are heavily combat focused, if you happen to get tired of fighting off Kaos and the Doom Raiders' minions, you have few alternatives to doing so in this game. You can play Skystones smash (which was always too easy), you can play the music mini game or you can give up and do something else. In that sense, it is the polar opposite of SWAP Force, where there were lots of different things to do. As I continued to realize this over time, it started to bother me, much more than anything about Giants did, so I updated their standings. This game also had the same problem as Superchargers did for me, in the sense that I liked only a few levels, which didn't help either.

Previously was: 1. Skylanders SWAP Force, 2. Skylanders Trap Team 3. Skylanders Spyro's Adventure 4. Skylanders Giants
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:56 10/01/2016 by Sworn2Skylands
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#23 Posted: 00:41:59 05/05/2015
I hated swap force, i even gagged when people say it's their favourite. ( my opinion of course, A

1. SSA
2. STT
3. SG
4. SSF
#24 Posted: 05:39:48 05/05/2015
Quote: goldenrushducks
I hated swap force, i even gagged when people say it's their favourite. ( my opinion of course, A

1. SSA
2. STT
3. SG
4. SSF

1. Skylanders Swap Force
3. Skylanders Giants
4. Skylanders Trap Team
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#25 Posted: 15:08:45 11/06/2015
1) Trap Team
2) Giants
3) Spyro's Adventure
4) Swap Force
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#26 Posted: 16:23:41 25/06/2015
Giants by far is the best of the franchise.

Then Spyro's Adventure.

The other 2 games should join E.T. in the landfill in Alamogordo, New Mexico.
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
Boomer05 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#27 Posted: 20:53:54 01/07/2015
My thoughts:
1.Swap force, best game by a landslide.
2.Spyros Adventure, About tied with Giants but more memorable
3.Giants, Fun gameplay but the story was meh,
4.Trap Team, worst game by far. No battle mode, buggy game, and boring story.
---
Kaos vs Bowser!! My life is complete.
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#28 Posted: 19:59:47 23/08/2015
Quote: Boomer05
My thoughts:
1.Swap force, best game by a landslide.
2.Spyros Adventure, About tied with Giants but more memorable
3.Giants, Fun gameplay but the story was meh,
4.Trap Team, worst game by far. No battle mode, buggy game, and boring story.

To be honest I feel the same way.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#29 Posted: 22:30:38 23/08/2015
I see it like this~

1. Spyro's Adventure Hand's down the best game, fantastic gameplay, soundtrack, felt like an RPG, and it really seemed like TFB had a passion for making it, and even though I would have liked more Spyro references, I'm okay with it. 8.5/10
2. Swap Force This game improved on so much, and even though I still have lots of problems with it, it's pro's outweigh it's negatives by far, and some positives weren't even included in Trap Team. Trap Team made my appreciate this game so much more, it has gorgeous graphics, fluid animations, the best combat system so far ( SuperChargers has the same ), tons of replay value ( a bit too much sometimes ), I loved how RPG elements seemed like they were back, swapping was entertaining, and I can almost always have fun with the game. 8/10
3. Giants This game felt like SSA, just with a weaker story. This game introduced some improvements, but there were also a lot of things removed from SSA, some things I don't see any reason why they would be removed ( Swimming, different graphics, adventure packs )except for that the fact that the game was rushed smilie 7.3/10
4. Trap Team Fun game in a lot of ways, but just has too many negatives. Very glitchy, V.V. 'landers were less usable, only Trap Masters could open elemental gates, villains felt sorta useless, and very little to do after you completed the game. When I played the game, I felt like it was just trying to get my money, and not deliver me a fun game. Gameplay with Trap Masters sometimes felt slow, and it felt like Giants 2.0. Even Giants felt like they tried to let me have fun. Though, I did laugh the most during this game, I felt like there weren't enough features, and found myself longing for the Swap Force bonus missions, arenas, PvP, and other missing features where I had actually disliked V.V. before this game. 6/10

There are already things I dislike about SuperChargers, but I'm still expecting SuperChargers to take second place soon, it'll end up like this:

1. Spyro's Adventure
2. SuperChargers
3. Swap Force
4. Giants
5. Trap Team
#30 Posted: 09:03:21 24/08/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
I see it like this~

1. Spyro's Adventure Hand's down the best game, fantastic gameplay, soundtrack, felt like an RPG, and it really seemed like TFB had a passion for making it, and even though I would have liked more Spyro references, I'm okay with it. 8.5/10

thats how i see it too, oh boy was the first game really good...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#31 Posted: 10:53:19 24/08/2015
Quote:
4. Trap Team Fun game in a lot of ways, but just has too many negatives. Very glitchy, V.V. 'landers were less usable, only Trap Masters could open elemental gates, villains felt sorta useless, and very little to do after you completed the game. When I played the game, I felt like it was just trying to get my money, and not deliver me a fun game. Gameplay with Trap Masters sometimes felt slow, and it felt like Giants 2.0. Even Giants felt like they tried to let me have fun. Though, I did laugh the most during this game, I felt like there weren't enough features, and found myself longing for the Swap Force bonus missions, arenas, PvP, and other missing features where I had actually disliked V.V. before this game. 6/10
I think Trap Team was a rushed game it's by far the worst in the series ( Opinion ) But it's still a good game it holds together and it's not 100% Broken. I feel like it was rushed and they tried cramming too many features in trap team.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#32 Posted: 18:45:44 24/08/2015
This game was really good. I kind of hope that instead of a new game next year, they remake this game. Maybe add new levels and allow for the newer characters to be used. Oh, and it'll be a good chance to re-release older figures instead of adding more to the always expanding group of 200+.

Things were so much more simpler with 32 Skylanders (or 37, if you include variants).
---
Bring the Fanta
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#33 Posted: 06:23:51 04/09/2015
Quote: wreckingballbob
1. Skylanders Swap Force
3. Skylanders Giants
4. Skylanders Trap Team

^ This

There's a big gap between SA and SF as well.

I just don't like the TFB games much outside of nostalgia now... It's not because they're bad or anything, they're good games, but lacking too many of SF's features. I really have little reason to replay them besides nostalgia. SA and Giants have nice stories but their gameplay aged and TT just leaves a sour taste in my mouth now, even though I like the villains.
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#34 Posted: 20:00:17 04/09/2015
I loved SSA. It was new, innovative and great to play. I played all the skylanders games in the normal order and I had to play them all again, because my playstation 3 crashed and I lost my saved games. All the games are fun and also when you replay them.
It is hard to choose a favourite and I have played Giants the most. All the games keep changing. You get some new features and you lose some. Its is part of the franchise that keeps ahead on innovative ideas.
It has set the standard on forwards- and Backwards compatability on the toys for Life. I like the older characters, because you can play them on all the games.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#35 Posted: 22:30:16 04/09/2015
1/2. SSA
2/3. STT
3/4. SG
1-4. SSC (haven't played it yet)
5. SSF
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:13 23/12/2015 by weebbby
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#36 Posted: 23:11:42 04/09/2015
1. SSA
2. SG
3. SSF
4. STT

Spyro's Adventure is hands down my most favorite skylanders game. It was the most original in the series and was the one who started the entire TtL genre. This game was the father of all other skylanders games, Disney Infinity, Amiibo, and LEGO Dimensions. Just the experience of collecting figures and using them in the game for the first time was magical. I didn't play SSA when it came out but I understand the idea back then. The other games, which were releasing too fast, were being a bit to complicated each time, and I'll talk about that.

Giants is the second game in SSA and I like this one as well, just not as much. I liked how they introduced super-size figures as giants and I enjoyed collecting each of them. However the joy of using giants died out when swappers and trap masters came in. Gameplay was just as same as SSA because I believe it was based on the SSA engine.

SWAP Force was good, but not as good as the other two. VV made the style of Skylanders too different. A lot of new stuff, took down a lot of old stuff, the game is still fun, but not as fun as SSA. I enjoy the swappers and I have all sixteen of them, but I'm a bit worried about getting all SSF figures. I'm doing this with SSA and SG but don't know about SSF. There were several SSF figures which I never found.

Trap Team is my least favorite. Mainly because of the low supply of STT figures. Of course the idea of traps and using them against villains was innovative. But the problem is, if you want to 100% this game, you need to get one trap and trap master of each element, which I have never found altogether this summer because of the figure shortage. I'm not going to buy any more STT figures. I'm just going to sit here with my traps and trap masters of each element I managed to grab last spring.

As for SuperChargers, based on how the supply was getting bad in SSF and even worse in STT, I'm not getting this game. There are only 20 figures and vehicles each, but still no. But if they turn the tables and bring back the supply like it was in SG, then maybe... just maybe I'll buy it and get all the figures.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4392
#37 Posted: 20:32:21 09/09/2015
1. SG it got most post in the forum for a reason was the highlight of the franchise

2. SSA pretty good game but graphic are ugly if they give a HD version and difficulty it will be the best game by far

3. SSF only playable with 2 players control changes where awful

4. STT never played
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:58 09/09/2015 by EmperorKaos
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#38 Posted: 21:54:27 09/09/2015
Quote: EmperorKaos
2. SSA pretty good game but graphic are ugly if they give a HD version and difficulty it will be the best game by far

I definitely agree with this!! If they did re-release it with those features, I wouldn't even care if they wouldn't make Skylanders from future games playable, add new current content, or anything like that--I'd snap up that offer in a second!
#39 Posted: 23:47:45 09/09/2015
1. SG it got most post in the forum for a reason was the highlight of the franchise

4. STT never played

I love the graphics... :c
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40 Posted: 00:44:57 10/09/2015

4. STT never played

So... Bad graphics = bad game? Following that logic, the original super Mario game, Sonic, Super Smash Bros, and even Spyro are bad.
---
Dead
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4392
#41 Posted: 10:29:33 10/09/2015
Quote: mega spyro

4. STT never played

So... Bad graphics = bad game? Following that logic, the original super Mario game, Sonic, Super Smash Bros, and even Spyro are bad.

maybe is just me but the graphic are uglier them giants the game is way more smooth to play
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#42 Posted: 22:55:33 10/09/2015
My opinion changed. TT is better than Giants. I'm kinda meh on all the TFB games these days, though. They just don't have the replayability, polish or challenge to satisfy me anymore. However, they are great artistically and SA has a very unique immersive feel.

Ughhhhhahh this year has basically been one giant wait for Xenoblade X and the only thing keeping me patient is replaying games in my Top 5. Kinda gotten even pickier because of it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:01 10/09/2015 by Arc of Archives
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#43 Posted: 03:25:29 11/09/2015
1)Giants
2)Swap Force
3)Spyro's Adventure

17)Trap Team

I'm putting TT in the 17th spot as it was a very weak entry. I'm fairly positive they will have a rough time making a bigger piece of poop then that game. It had redeemable qualities (changed out the villian and introduced a giant cast of future Villians to use for example) but the levels weren't as good as any of the other games, the characters were grossly imbalanced, the story makes all continuity a mess for the lore/series, and the lack of an arena was pathetic. The gimmick was by far their weakest idea, which was funny as I though they'd have learned their lesson from Swap Force not to isolate the gimmick-landers so bad. Essentially everything they did wrong in other entries they brought over, and stuff they were doing right got chopped. This will likely it be a game I come back, unlike the other three which get thrown in and replayed from scratch almost yearly.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
#44 Posted: 23:47:36 10/12/2015
After some more playthroughs, here's my updated list.

1. Skylanders: Swap Force
2. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
3. Skylanders Trap Team
4. Skylanders Giants
5. Skylanders SuperChargers

Trap Team has really risen the ranks, mostly because SSC was a disappointment.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#45 Posted: 00:02:36 11/12/2015
1. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
2. Skylanders Giants
3. Skylanders Trap
4. Skylanders SuperChargers
5. Skylanders Swap Force
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:43 10/01/2016 by skylandersspyro
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#46 Posted: 01:01:53 11/12/2015
Overall experience:

1) Trap Team
2) Spyro's Adventure
3) SuperChargers
4) Giants
5) SWAP Force

Game-wise:

1) SuperChargers
2) Trap Team
3) Spyro's Adventure
4) Giants
5) SWAP Force

Toy-wise:

1) Trap Team
2) Spyro's Adventure
3) SWAP Force
4) Giants
5) SuperChargers
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#47 Posted: 14:46:06 16/12/2015
Well here is rather sad fact .

The game i spent most hours on and that literally dictated my toy choice including making me not care for Super Chargers is SKylanders Lost Islands .

To me it glued all the other game together .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#48 Posted: 23:17:56 22/12/2015
This was Da BEST
Probably due to nostalgia
I only played giants and this one
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me