darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Doom Stone or NIght Shift or Big Bang Trigger Happy Triple Pack?
Page 1 of 1
Doom Stone or NIght Shift or Big Bang Trigger Happy Triple Pack? [CLOSED]
blitzstriker7 Red Sparx Gems: 14
#1 Posted: 17:05:55 25/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm having difficulty choosing a character out of these three choices, as I need a spin swapper and want Doom Stone, yet need a telepot swapper and need the Undead element, but if I buy the triple pack, I get magic and tech, which I need, buthow good are Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, and Star Strike? I have already wanted Doome Stone and Night Shift for a while, so what should I pick?
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#2 Posted: 18:42:30 25/05/2014
Nightshift ftw he is good melee fighter and his teleport is good for speedy getaways
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 18:45:52 25/05/2014
Wow... Thats a hard choice. Though I dont have Series 3 Gill Grunt or Trigger Happy seies 3 yet, (I dont care for reposes) Star Strike is a pretty fun player. Then again.. I have and Love mah Doom Stone so much... almost as much as Night Shift... Hm... Night Shift is fun, thoug i usually let him sit out most fights, and Doom Stone is fun too... Hes a bit slow but One of my fav skylanders. If you dont have gill grunt or triggs... Get the three pack. Both Spin and Teleport Zones are hard (at least to me). Spin Ones your a top and you try to break a bunch of circular pieces things... and get to the middle... Teleport Zones you, Well, Teleport. Night Shift isnt as fun as he looks, and nor is Doom Stone, as he has few glitches. Teleport Zones you just need luck for that. This Is a REALLY hard choice to make, but i say the three pack. I barely even do Swap Zones. I only do it to get 3 stars on missions. But its still your choice I'd rather get the three pack smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 18:46:29 25/05/2014
Oh yeah... Night Shift is good...
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 19:41:33 25/05/2014
Knowing what I know, I would pick Doom Stone and sleep soundly. Night Shift is "ok" I guess, and who the heck needs two reposes. if however you dont have the cores the triple is probably a bigger bang for your buck.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#6 Posted: 04:21:15 26/05/2014
Yeah, if you dont have any versions of those charcters in the triple pack, get it, but if so, its a waste. I like doom stone beter than night shift
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#7 Posted: 13:24:08 26/05/2014
I'd say go with one of the swappers, I would recommend Doom Stone but I can't stand spin zones, but Night Shift is OP to the max. Don't get the triple pack, they're going to keep reposing triggs and gill until they're senior citizens.
The moral here is get whoever would help you more in your swap force experience. Knowing acti, this isn't the last we'll see of triggs and gill. You could get the double pack with night shift and boom jet though.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#8 Posted: 16:14:04 26/05/2014
Get night shift he is awesome
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#9 Posted: 20:05:56 26/05/2014
Doom Stone.

Thats all I wrote
---
Hi
blitzstriker7 Red Sparx Gems: 14
#10 Posted: 01:40:43 28/05/2014 | Topic Creator
UPDATE: I ended up buying the triple pack because I needed those characters, but I'm going to buy Doom Stone as well, just in a bit. Thank you for all your suggestions and help everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me