darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Wii U - Collection Accolade - Big Footprint - Glitch?
Page 1 of 1
Wii U - Collection Accolade - Big Footprint - Glitch? [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 22:01:40 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I think I've posted about this before, but couldn't find the earlier post.

Anyway, I've got everyone (except Kick Off Countdown and Jade Fire Kraken) and tons of variants and such. However, the Big Footprint accolade (30 Series 2 Skylanders) seems to be stuck at 29.

I actually took and loaded, one-by-one, each of my series 2 figures into the game - including most all of my duplicates and variants (those that don't show up as Series 2, but are Series 2, like Best Buy Sprocket). Nothing - still won't say I've met the Accolade.

Series 2 Whirlwind
Series 2 Ignitor
Series 2 Zook
Series 2 Trigger Happy
Series 2 Chop Chop
Series 2 Zap
Series 2 Lightning Rod
Series 2 Sonic Boom
Series 2 Bash
Series 2 Prism Break
Series 2 Terrafin
Series 2 Eruptor
Series 2 Flameslinger
Series 2 Stealth Elf
Series 2 Stump Smash
Series 2 Double Trouble
Series 2 Spyro
Series 2 Wrecking Ball
Series 2 Drill Sergeant
Series 2 Drobot
Series 2 Hex
Series 2 Gill Grunt
Series 2 Slam Bam
Series 2 Cynder
Series 2 Super Gulp Pop Fizz
Series 2 Turbo Jet-Vac
Series 2 Fire Bone Hot Dog
Series 2 Thorn Horn Camo
Series 2 Heavy Duty Sprocket
Series 2 Blizzard Chill

If my count is right, there's 31 basic Series 2 figures. Every one of these shows up in my collection screen (which is at 213 figures, which is right by my spreadsheet count for what I should have in-game - 215 once I get the other two variants listed above).

Anyone else have this problem with this? Or am I the unlucky one?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#2 Posted: 22:48:47 24/05/2014
you checked if your the owner of the figures that dont register?..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#3 Posted: 23:00:35 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
As I loaded each of these 31 figures (plus all the duplicates/variants), I checked the ownership of each one. smilie
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#4 Posted: 00:08:34 25/05/2014
There are 30 Series 2 toys, not 31, you counted Series 2 Super Gulp Pop Fizz two times:

Quote:
Series 2 Turbo Jet-Vac
Series 2 Fire Bone Hot Dog
Series 2 Thorn Horn Camo

I tested on Xbox 360, the Accolade unlocked properly without adding variants. Maybe one of the character you tested was a Lightcore? I almost made the mistake of adding Lightcore Eruptor instead of Series 2 during the test.
---
bye
#5 Posted: 00:13:04 25/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Whoops. Forgot to take that second Pop Fizz out. I have the single and the Walmart Triple pack of him - and re-checked with both versions when going through everyone.

It's not a LightCore confusion... when I pulled everyone out, my LightCores are stored in a different part of the cabinet and I double-checked everyone with my spreadsheet as I pulled them all out...
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 01:56:08 25/05/2014
Is this a save file that was started before mid-late Nov last year?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#7 Posted: 02:10:10 25/05/2014
You might have been hit with the collection-reset glitch early on.

What happens is that the collection page is always tracking your collection, but sometimes (idk if an exact cause is known yet) the collection-category accolades reset, but the collection stays. From this point, all of your owned toys still count in your collection, but not the accolade tracking. This means losing already-earned collection accolades!
There's no fix other than starting a new save file and hoping it doesn't happen again (NO guarantee it won't). They've done an extremely poor job on that.
---
#all Spyros are valid
#8 Posted: 02:11:38 25/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Hm. It is an early save file (from the launch of the game). It's weird that this is the *only* accolade affected though. smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 16:18:35 25/05/2014
Quote: UncleBob
Hm. It is an early save file (from the launch of the game). It's weird that this is the *only* accolade affected though. smilie

It may be a permanent glitch as they associate the figure with the profile, but it would be curious to attempt to get the accolade on a new save file.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me