Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
New Special Offers? [CLOSED]
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#1 Posted: 18:02:56 23/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I just had a small window pop up below my kudos meter that said "Special Offer" and had a picture of Punk Shock and a 2 hour countdown. However, if I click anywhere on it (including the little "i" button), nothing happens. I looked her up in the Skylanders and she doesn't look to be on sale. So I'm not sure what it means. Anyone else get this?

Edit: It looks like a 12 hour countdown instead of 2. The text is so small on my iphone that it was hard to read at first.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:03:05 24/05/2014 by obidawsn
flumpy89 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1279
#2 Posted: 23:58:41 23/05/2014
yeah I got something like that last time I went up a level. it offered me bumble blast for a reduced price but I declined the offer. then the offer remained in the top corner as you described.
---
Working on lost islands alter ego customs!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 02:04:35 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I never even saw anything pop up for me to cancel. I just happened to see the window in the corner. Not that I was worried about it. I'll probably just soon for her, anyway. I'd rather spend 5 mil gold than the gems. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
Funkymonkey Green Sparx Gems: 203
#4 Posted: 13:51:03 16/06/2014
Any update on what these special offers are? I just got my first one show up after getting to level 41. 12 hour countdown, shows zook and boomer (I don't have either of them). Purchase price for either is unchanged when I click on them individually. "i" button does nothing. Any input appreciated! =)
kaferserene Green Sparx Gems: 357
#5 Posted: 14:37:52 16/06/2014
I'm still leveling (currently 25) and get these every time I go up a level. If you click on the offer bar that appears in the upper right corner, it will take you to a display page with the skylander(s). The offer is to by them with cash, not gems, which is why you don't see their price change on the skylander page.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me