Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Memorial Day [CLOSED]
Vtown Green Sparx Gems: 397
#1 Posted: 12:11:10 23/05/2014 | Topic Creator
450 stones tossed in, 1 tavern, 1 B and B, and Holiday Wash Buckler!
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#2 Posted: 12:39:53 23/05/2014
Awesome! Congrats!
lostmudkip Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#3 Posted: 13:43:45 23/05/2014
I throw in 30 get new year countdown
Krush_Hour Blue Sparx Gems: 966
#4 Posted: 14:15:18 23/05/2014
I threw in ~250 stones

• 3 Bed and Breakfasts
  • 2 Fisheries
  • 1 Taverns
  • 1 Cocoa Stand
  • no alters or huts smilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#5 Posted: 14:28:53 23/05/2014
Threw in about 1,200 so far (I had been saving up):

3 Bed & Breakfast
4 Taverns
2 Cocoa Stands
Several 100,000 gold (including once back to back)
Grill Master Chop Chop

The chance of the alter egos is really, really low - which is why I didn't get them before the Luck Meter. It would be nice if the Luck Meter in for these events, it fills up until you win an alter ego, then it resets and puts a new one you don't have in the Grand Prize.
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#6 Posted: 16:04:04 23/05/2014
Not burning too many stones since I want enough to stock up on Hall of Legends if they go on sale. That being said, I waited to spin got Builda until now, so I'm spinning until I get him.

Lots of the usual junk
100,000 gold x5
Holiday Wash Buckler
Swarm's House
Builda @ around 175-180 spins or so. Stopping for now to see what the weekend brings. G'luck all!

add: In a stroke of irony, I've had Skeletal Cynder's Hut for a few months now, but not the character. My wife does not have the hut, but she just won Skel Cynder. Hah!
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:07:11 23/05/2014 by Kalamath
#7 Posted: 17:35:39 23/05/2014
Dumped in some more Wish Stones, finally got what I was after - Buddy Wrecking Ball. Took a little over 1,700 Wish Stones, but I needed him since his month in the well was replaced with Builda Grilla Drilla. I'm hoping Surfer Slam Bam doesn't meet the same fate in June - but if he does, I'm going to save my stones again after getting the June alter ego and hope for another event on July 4th for him and Autumn Stump Smash, my last two missing.
#8 Posted: 17:41:42 23/05/2014
I hope they do get another new alt for June. Otherwise I'm sitting with 7500+ stones and nothing worthwhile to do with them.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#9 Posted: 17:59:29 23/05/2014
They'll definitely have another new alt for June. It wouldn't make sense that they would start the new ones and only have it for one month. You'll just have to wait for another wishing well weekend, which will, more than likely, be on the 4th of July. M
P024008 Blue Sparx Gems: 659
#10 Posted: 21:51:36 23/05/2014
177 gems
1 fishery
1 tavern
1 magic shrine
A bunch of 60,000 gold.
Level 34

Threw in another 100 stones and got another fishery but no alts.
Did one more try and got a tavern and finally skeletal cinder after another 130 or so gems. ....so it took about 400 gems for me to get one alter ego even though I had about 3 or 4 of them in the well.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:16:49 28/05/2014 by P024008
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#11 Posted: 22:11:28 23/05/2014
We bought the Chieftess yesterday so we only have a dozen stones . smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#12 Posted: 22:28:36 23/05/2014
Quote: obidawsn
They'll definitely have another new alt for June. It wouldn't make sense that they would start the new ones and only have it for one month. You'll just have to wait for another wishing well weekend, which will, more than likely, be on the 4th of July. M

I wonder about this. It makes sense that they would, unless May is "special" given the updates they added for the month they advertised so much. And they made a point of mentioning how Buddy Wrecking Ball would still be obtainable in May on the splash screen.

But ... I haven't heard anything about a new one being in the game yet. We knew about Builda several days in advance, not sure if it was just from people looking through the code or from time travelling. I don't think there is one in there yet, and unless it is added next week there isn't a new one to put up for June.

From a personal standpoint, I'd prefer to just get Surfer Slam Bam through the Luck Meter in June, obviously smilie - but, I know there are many that would prefer to have something other than a building in their well who have him already. We will see soon enough.

I have enough time prior to July to save up a healthy supply of stones to drop in on another special event in July. Heck, I still have another 300 or so I can drop this weekend and still have enough to comfortably get June's alter ago whoever it is. I'm on the fence, do I spend them now and risk getting Surfer instead of Autumn Stump Smash then Surfer is up for June or do I wait for July 4th and see what June brings. Decisions, decisions ...

Also, I hope we get Diggs or Ermit back up for July, I don't have enough gems right now (not even close), and I refuse to purchase gems (they get enough money from the figures I buy) or time travel. Those are the rules I set for myself - succeed within the limits of the game, using only the figures I actually have or ones I get through normal means in the game.
bytebandit01 Blue Sparx Gems: 645
#13 Posted: 00:09:03 24/05/2014
Finally got thumpback statue..
#14 Posted: 02:12:07 24/05/2014
No one would know what the alter ego is, yet. It probably won't be in the code until the next update. They usually put it in the last update of the month (which used to be on Mondays). But even then, they've set it up where your well will get messed up if you time travel into the next month. You used to be able to do it, but they changed it back in December when there was a glitch that offered random things in the well and you were able to go back and forth to have it reset. I missed out on New Years Countdown because of it. The person who time traveled to find Builda Grilla ended up only seeing him to purchase and not in the well. When the month actually rolled around, he still didn't have Builda Grilla in his well because it got messed up from time traveling. So I doubt anyone will be willing to jump ahead to find out anymore. We'll just have to wait until June 1 to find out who it is.
Unhappy Gamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1451
#15 Posted: 03:40:43 24/05/2014
anyone else getting the congratulations message everytime u enter the well after the app loads from the splash screen. :-/
---
If you have my other acct on your friends list feel free to remove. smilie
Corrupted acct name: CantPlay GameCrashed smilie
New acct name: Unhappy Gamer smilie
Lilmissdanae Green Sparx Gems: 313
#16 Posted: 06:43:52 24/05/2014
Do you think there is a chance of diggs going on sale while he's back? I am buying some gems with iTunes vouchers I have, just wondering if it's worth waiting or spending them all now...
Dionysius Green Sparx Gems: 471
#17 Posted: 11:51:08 24/05/2014
Quote: Unhappy Gamer
anyone else getting the congratulations message everytime u enter the well after the app loads from the splash screen. :-/

Yes, and it's very annoying. Hope that gets fixed soon.
---
I'd rather be eaten by a dragon - Famous last words
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#18 Posted: 02:00:44 25/05/2014
I wish they bring back the valentines day house, I missed it the 1st time.
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#19 Posted: 01:26:40 26/05/2014
1. It shows Buddy Wrecking Ball as being "available" to win with a spin.
2. I only lacked 6 or 7 Skylanders, so I bought all but the Swappers (they being 150 gems, others 100 or 125)
3. I spin and get both swappers, and now it says "locked" BUT it shows Buddy as "Available" still.

Nice way to rig it! Make it look possible to win with a spin, but nah...not really! Guess I better buy it with gems if I really want it.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
#20 Posted: 12:30:45 26/05/2014
Quote: Kalamath
1. It shows Buddy Wrecking Ball as being "available" to win with a spin.
2. I only lacked 6 or 7 Skylanders, so I bought all but the Swappers (they being 150 gems, others 100 or 125)
3. I spin and get both swappers, and now it says "locked" BUT it shows Buddy as "Available" still.

Nice way to rig it! Make it look possible to win with a spin, but nah...not really! Guess I better buy it with gems if I really want it.

I believe the Skylanders listed under "available" are those that are available to buy, not for spin. They've always had the alts in the "available" section whenever they become available, but have never been available for spins.
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#21 Posted: 13:14:20 26/05/2014
Quote: Jedi_Kunle

Me too! It's the only thing I'm missing at this point. But I'm not holding my breath. I would only have made sense to bring it back in February.
#22 Posted: 14:20:40 26/05/2014
Quote: arkhamhorrorfan
Quote: Jedi_Kunle

Me too! It's the only thing I'm missing at this point. But I'm not holding my breath. I would only have made sense to bring it back in February.

Yeah, and as far as I know, they've never even put it in the well as a bonus prize, like they have other houses. It would really be nice if they'd make it available once in a while.
Krush_Hour Blue Sparx Gems: 966
#23 Posted: 15:49:18 26/05/2014
I dumped another ~300 stones in the well over the weekend. Got nothing except for a Bed and Breakfast and a Magic Shrine.
My son had Trigger Snappy's hut in his well but I didn't smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me