Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So pissed. l just lost my whole game... [CLOSED]
Spinall4 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1019
#1 Posted: 21:24:55 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
At a lose for words for this honestly. Ugh.....
---
I have an unopened molten hot dog,s2 Bash,QDRS,HFR and flocked STTh . Looking for granite crusher,polar whirlwind,volcanic vault and other rares.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 22:53:57 22/05/2014
How did you lose your game? It might be possible to recover with help from Activision.

But perhaps you can look at the silver lining here? Losing the game means you'll free up all of time that you used to spend playing the game, and you can use that time to do much more productive things with your life. When I lost my password and thus didn't play for a few months, I was amazed by how much other stuff I could do. I should probably quit for good but at least I've severely cut back my playing...

Good luck.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 23:48:40 22/05/2014
I am so sorry for your bad luck .

In December i started making new friends and exploring their kingdoms and well ....... POOF !!!! 90 percent of all my buildings and decorations including my elemental sanctuaries dissappeared . If those sanctuaries just stayed put i could have recovered slowly .

I let little brother restart and play Lost Islands while I focused on a fairy kingdom game called fantasy town .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:52:30 22/05/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#4 Posted: 11:27:57 23/05/2014
Have you tried everything to fix it? Restart? Then uninstall > reinstall and log back in?

I've had it revert on us at times, myself, my wife & son, and be able to get things straightened out. I hope thats the case for you.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Lilmissdanae Green Sparx Gems: 313
#5 Posted: 12:23:38 23/05/2014
I lost mine back in October. Activision support is absolutely useless, countless posts and messages they just kept blocking. 3 months ago they said if I start a new game they would push gems into it to help me get back to where I was... still no gems/refund for actual money spent.
Almost gave up on this completely until my nephew let me take over his game a couple months back. Only just got back to where I was but at least didn't have to start from scratch.

Hopefully they can fix yours, but don't hold your breath!
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#6 Posted: 13:49:02 23/05/2014
When my game became corrupted, I found Activision support to be much slower and frustrating that I had hoped, but, in the end (approx 3 weeks) I did get my island back - exactly where I had left it.

At the recommendation of others on this forum, I picked up the phone and called. While different others here have had success through electronic methods, actually talking with someone seemed to be the turning point for progress being made in my case.

The strangest thing about their support - and you'll find others comment on this on other threads too - is that, once they have solved your issues, they don't tell you. It's up to you to continue to regularly check your island until 'poof' one day there is an option to load an Activision Support saved game.

And I completely agree with Kalamath's suggestions above. Try hard closing the app first. Then unistall, reboot device, reinstall, and log back in. Hopefully that will solve your issues. Even if it doesn't, it will speed up interactions with Activision if you can assure them you've already done those things.

Good luck!
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#7 Posted: 15:05:19 23/05/2014
One thing to consider, if you play this on a tablet like I do, and also have a phone that will run that app, install it on both and use one device as a backup. I do this with my iphone to occasionally backup my islands from my tab 3.

I found out this works when I was without my tablet for a few days and tested it out. Played off my phone for a while, and when I got the tab back it asks which save you want to use, the device or the cloud.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#8 Posted: 16:22:45 23/05/2014
We need more information on what you mean. Did you just open the game to find it had started at the beginning? That can sometimes happen and all you need to do is connect to Activate and get your game back. If it's something more serious, then Activision will have to help.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me