Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Quest for Springtime Trigger Happy? [CLOSED]
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#1 Posted: 11:31:47 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Does anybody has Springtime Trigger Happy?
I just got him to level 5 which usually means a quest, but nothing. At what level does he start his quests?

PS. Got his code if anybody is interested in trading. PM me.
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#2 Posted: 12:59:46 22/05/2014
He did have quests, which should be triggered at level 5. Can't specifically remember what they were, though.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 17:03:09 22/05/2014
Sounds like a glitch. For some reason, my Enchanted Star Strike isn't showing a scroll for her second quest and it isn't showing up in the quest list, but she has adventures labeled as quests, so I know she has one.
#4 Posted: 22:23:01 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes, it was a glitch, the quest scroll showed up a few hours later. Strange...
---

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#5 Posted: 16:26:07 23/05/2014
What's weird, when I brought ESS back from an adventure I briefly saw a quest scroll appear, but she disappeared before I could click on it. I have tried summoning her and it's not there. At least I'm getting the credit for doing the quests. It's just not showing up in my quest list. I keep hoping to catch the pop-up that shows the progress and click on it to see what happens, but I keep forgetting until I see it pop-up and it clears before I can click on it.
#6 Posted: 13:14:37 25/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I also just had the same thing happen with Holiday wash buckler. No scroll at level 5, then scroll appeared after a couple more adventure balloon trips. In my case at least, the quests show normally after that.
---

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me