Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ember's Diary [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 17:22:18 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
This is just a side story to my fanfic, Spyro: Twisted Darkness. I wrote this to express Ember's new personality, and to hint how she will play out in my main story.

4/24/2422:
Dear Diary,

I thought I'd never get out of that spooky place! I was nearly scared to death when I all of those ugly things grabbed me! I don't know how long I was even in that dark, mysterious place!

But then my hero came to save me. He likes me, he really does. Spyro would never save me if he didn't like me. He looked beautiful when he saved me! He's gotten sooooo strong! He's so attractive, that I don't know if my heart can take it! EEEEE!!!!

He went off in such a hurry, though. Well, I guess heroes can't stay where they saved their lovers, can they?

But what if it's because of the way I looked while I was in the spooky place? Was I dirty and disgusting? OH NO!!!

4/26/2422:
Dear Diary,

Wow! An armadillo I've never seen before named Bandit came by to give a fancy "hello!" He seemed to gush a little bit, but he seems like one of the nicest new people to come here! He even gave Old Horn a great gift! I don't know what it was, but Old Horn loved it!

Come to think of it, Spyro never says "hi" to me. I wonder...

5/15/2422:
Dear Diary,

I learned the spooky place was called the Shadow Realm. It's gone now, but that doesn't matter, because I didn't know I would be in love so much with the armadillo! He seems so wonderful, giving all of these great gifts and kind thoughts to the dragons here in the village. He even likes me so much that he made me heart pendant for my horn! I didn't know armadillos can be so crafty. He seems to be a bit more of a rootin' tootin' cowboy when I look at him. He's so dreamy...

Spyro never does this stuff, though. Is it because he doesn't like me? No, he just doesn't have the time, that's all.

6/18/2422:
Dear Diary,

I kissed him for the first time! I kissed an armadillo! And his lips were...just a little bitter, but it was a great first kiss! We were gazing under a million stars. They were all so pretty, and he told me that I'm just as pretty as all of them! He likes me! He really likes me!

But, now that I think of it, Spyro would never do that for me. He focuses more on fighting other kata students than me, even though I'm a kata student. He never talks to me, never tries to look at me, never...HE HATES ME!

11/2/2424:

Our Dragon Village finished turning into a Dragon CITY last night. Finally, I can write in this thing in peace again (was I really like that 2 years ago, though? I was really overexcited about love?). Well, at least I don't have to walk a long distance to learn a new kata technique in the Dragon Temple again. Heck, why do they even call it a temple if they don't worship anyone? They're just treating it like a regular dojo, just like the small ones they put all over the city.

Anyway, I'm still taking kata classes, but the're starting to get old, so I decided, "Hey, I'll just see what my magic can do outside of the dojos. It's no biggie." The elders don't want us to abuse magic, that we can't use it just to please ourselves ("It's only for emergencies," they say), but I think that it's okay for anyone to do it if the elders don't find out.

When my boyfriend isn't around, I'd go ahead and lock myself in my large bedroom (I'm one of the lucky few to get a large room, and it's because Spyro gave this big load of gems he found on all these adventures he goes on with Flame and Sparx. He told me that it's because he wasn't sure how easily I would find a new place to live, but I guess it wasn't going to be that hard. Heck, even my boyfriend was surprised that we got a decent place while the city was still being built). Don't get me wrong, Chris ("Bandit" is just a name he had so he can hide his real one) is a great guy, but he doesn't need to see any vases I would accidentally break. I only do this because I'm bored and I want to please myself. Dangit, Tomas, cut us some slack!

11/3/2424:

Sometimes I listen to the radio, and I hear a lot of great voices out there. I just don't know why there isn't a dragon singer yet. I've heard a robin, a squirrel, an antelope, and even a DOG sing, but never a dragon. I wonder why that is?

Anyway, sometimes I go ahead and sing their songs, and I notice that I can match my voice to some of theirs. I'm not copying, but I think that I actually have a good voice. I can hit most of those notes, and I even know the letters for those notes. Not that many people know that.

Chris does, though. He can play a nice guitar tune, even though he mostly does country (I end up hearing a lot of pop on the radio, and it doesn't bother Chris too much. He just doesn't like how there isn't a lot of effort put into making a pop song.) He taught me what the notes are, what they mean, how they sound, even though I can't play a guitar. Maybe I can do it when I grow up and turn into a two-legged dragon, but not now. Sucks to be this way.

I come up with my own melodies, too. Me and my boyfriend both like them, so I'm thinking that I could probably sing along to his guitar tunes on the streets for gems.

11/4/2424:

So there's this studio holding auditions for music singers. Well, I went there, but they wouldn't let me in at first. Apparently, I didn't notice that the flyer said "mammals only," but one guy talked to the manager, the guy who wouldn't let me in, and told him that they can just call me a meerkat (really?) and hide my real name until it's safe enough to tell the public what I really am. They were impressed by my voice, and they told me I can come back tomorrow, but I have to tell the receptionist that I've taken a job as a dragon janitor (yes, they exist. For some reason, there's dragons that can spit water out of their mouths). I find it kind of gross that I have to pretend to be a janitor, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

11/26/2424:

I had NO IDEA that I would become a hit sensation within a month! I really didn't know my voice was that good, and just hearing myself on the radio now is making me feel like the happiest dragon EVER! Even my BOYFRIEND is happy for me! And he said he didn't like pop!

I even got a call from Spyro. He just wanted to check on things, but he also mentioned some chick's voice on the radio. He wants to know who it was, because he doesn't believe a girl named "Meeriekatisha" can have a voice like that of a red jay. It's "too damn sexy," he said.

3/2/2425:

Wow, I gotta lay off my hype about my fame. I'm really not that famous, but I've been looking forward to going to the music studio so often that I didn't even know I'd stray from my diary again. I guess that's what happens when you get famous. You start to stop doing what you really love. I think they're just talking crazy, though. You only stop doing what you "love" if you just find something else you love.

Oh, and I'm still doing the magic thing. I haven't been caught yet, which is good, because I'm still going to the freakin' dojo, but I really make quite a show in my own room. Chris even caught me doing my spells, and he likes it, too.

Great, now I'm wondering what Spyro's been up to with his adventures. Is he still wearing that Shadowstone? Why would he need it if -- wait, don't tell me...the Shadow Realm still exists, doesn't it?

3/3/2425:

So I decided to go ahead and show the studio guys (Tyler and Eddie are their names; they're weasels) my magic skills, and they really liked my moves. They told me that if they can find an excuse to show me to the public, they'd go ahead and have me take up a gig. Oh, dang, I forgot. They ARE going to take me up for a gig. They're going to ditch the studio and work with me from now on, so that they don't have to worry about the studio's "no dragon singers" rule. Seriously, Galgo Music, what's with your dang rules? It's not like all of us dragons are dangerous!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:53 15/05/2014 by LocoGuy107
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#2 Posted: 17:24:02 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
4/9/2425:

Me, my boyfriend, Tyler and Eddie decided to travel all over the Dragon Realms in this large flying RV (it's wingless, so don't think of it as an airplane). It's just for trying to find a good agent, they said, but we couldn't get a good agent anywhere. We couldn't find a good job, and we couldn't get decent money, even with my charming voice and Chris's marvelous tunes. The others became very hungry, and I couldn't find the right foods for them when I'd try to hunt for food; it's hard to find mice and rabbits in the forests, and if I ever found any vegetables, the weasels wouldn't eat them. I don't eat many plant foods, so I'm worried that I would get hungry soon. I didn't have a decent pound of steak for half of a month, and we ran out of the food that we brought along with us. I couldn't even get Spyro to help me, because he has to know where I am if he wants to teleport any food he's found to us. I swear, sometimes I wonder if he even cares about anybody.

6/14/2425:

We finally got ourselves an agent. We got the best meal that we ever got in WEEKS, and I was starting to worry that I would have to eat one of the weasels. They'll look tasty if you end up being a dragon who isn't so good at hunting and has to constantly give up any meat you found to the weasels.

The agent's name is Vincent, a falcon. It's quite a decent name for a handsome bird. I wonder why I haven't met a Vincent before. He never seems to complain about anything, he just tries to negotiate with problems.

2/21/2426:

So, I've been very busy lately. Guess what? I get to go on a world tour! Chris even gets to go with me, and I'm already loving it!

Wow, check it out. I'm getting back to being the overhyped girl I was back in 2422, but I DON'T CARE!!! I'M GOING TO BE FAMOUS!!!!!

9/14/2427:

I'm finally back in the Dragon City. I didn't know how much stuff I would go through on my world tour. Well, at least I'm finally back.

When I met my agent, he told me that I'm going to have to get tattoos around my eyes, and that the tattoos will need to be stretched so big that they go to the sides of my freakin' body. I said, "Ew, no thank you," but then I thought about it, and I thought I should get an update for my looks. My spine is already up like a sick Mohawk, so that's a plus, at least, but when I got the tattoos, I was absolutely weirded out.

Now that I'm back, everyone's looking at me like I suddenly became the ugliest thing in the world. Don't get me wrong, they still find me pretty, but just not in the same way. Heck, Spyro is even bothered by my looks. "It's not like you," he said. The elders were even upset that I used magic for "showboating," and they banned me to go in all dojos as a student; I can only go to watch people do their things, now. Well, there's my life for ya.

9/29/2427:

All I'm going to say is that the Shadow Realm came back for us. Things got more real than I wanted them to get.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:30:43 15/05/2014 by LocoGuy107
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me