Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The legend of Spyro: Cynder meets Ember the pink dragon.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The legend of Spyro: Cynder meets Ember the pink dragon. [CLOSED]
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#101 Posted: 00:19:55 29/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder1
Quote: Cynder_543
Cynder1, sorry but I don't think it will work

told ya smilie

smilie.

smilie *wakes up* argh.... what happend?
smilie You were nocked out on the stairs infront of Cynd-
smilie CYNDER?? Oh yeh thats right. I have to save Cynder! *he stood up but almost calasped again*
smilie I think you should stay down Spyro. Cynder is inside of the castle. When she sees Ember in there too.... smilie I'm sure she will take care of Ember. smilie
smilie Ember needs to be punished for what she had done. But not like this! If Cynder and Ember fight, then Ember might *gulp* die. Come on Sparx.... we have to..... save Ember..... *is strugling to stand up*
smilie Are you sure your okay?
smilie I'M FINE!
smilie O.O
smilie Come on Sparx, lets get going. *walks slowly inside of the castle. Sees Ember with a shocked look on her face*

Ember: Whoooo.... I must have alot more power then I thought!
smilie What do you mean? Tell me other wise *breaths out shadow fire next to Ember*
Ember: *tries not to flinch* I turned you back to the dragon you should be! I gave you your powers back! Now, I can't wait to see the look on Spyro's face when he sees you evil! He should have me as his girlfriend now!!! Cynder, join me! We will forcer Spyro to join as, then, with Spyro as our boyfriends, we can rule the world!
smilie Ember..... why are you evil? Did you have a dark heart after all? Did you just tried not to revil your true self?
Ember: With my powers that Malefor's sprit gave me, and with your powers. And also the Purple dragon with his great powers, nothing can stop as!!
smilie who said I was gonna join you? I will never join the dark side!
Ember: So, Cynder. What do you say?
smilie I'm not folowing orders from a lier like you. There is know way you could of made me evil! I grew up with gual. He was the one that did this. But I don't really care. All I want is to have revange on Spyro. Now step aside weakling.
Ember: WHAT!?!??! Cynder, I did turn you evil!
smilie Thats it *is getting ready to breath out shadowfire at Ember*
Ember: Cynder, you turned good. But I made you evil again!!! *the shadowfire hits her* plz.... you have to belive me...
smilie I will- *turns good* Ember, you don't have to do this! There is another wa- *turn bad again* belive that when hedghogs fly.
Ember: Oh no! Her good side is comming back because i'm weakerning!!! D:
smilie *lefts up claw. But her good side is trying to left it back down again*
smilie Come on Cynder, don't let your evil side control you!
Ember: Spyro? *looks at the cage that Spyro was in* B-but- how-how did you? *looks back at him* What? Were did you come from?
smilie *turns around. Is good* Spyro! Plz you have to run! I'm losing control of my bo- *turns bad* Your finerly awake.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#102 Posted: 01:05:25 29/11/2008
WOA THAT IS SIMPLY GENIUS Cynder_543!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#103 Posted: 04:05:26 29/11/2008 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks. smilie

smilie Cynder, your not evil. You have a good side too. You don't have to do this.
smilie *roar*
smilie Cynder, if you can hear me, there is somthing I need to say. your not evil. Your are the greatest female dragon I've ever met. *whispers* I love you Cynder. Nothing will make me not love you. Even if you try to kill me. If you do kill me, we will still somehow be conected. *screams* Cynder. You have the power to breack free of that dark heart inside of your body. Do you wan't Ember to take over? If not, then breack free of it. Now Cynder! You have powers for a reason. Nows your time to use it!
smilie *good side* I'm trying Spyro! I'm trying!!!
Ember: D-don't listen to him Cynder! Your a black dark dragon! Your suposed to b-
smilie SHUT UP EMBER!!!
Ember: *uses a very powerful fire breath at Spyro*
smilie *good side* NO!!
*a big flash of light came out of her body. She turned back to normle*
smilie *has a tinny bit of a glow around her. She uses a very powerful breath. It wasn't wind, poisen, fear or Shadow. It was convixity breath. A huge dark blue beam came from her mouth and it hit the fire breath*

*Huge explosion*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#104 Posted: 07:29:12 29/11/2008
No prob DC_543
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#105 Posted: 11:16:38 29/11/2008
KWL!!!! I had this kinda idea for one of my fanfics, when one of them was turned evil but there good side could still talk to them. It so adds to the emotion smilie
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#106 Posted: 11:34:37 29/11/2008
KEWL! smilie +_+
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#107 Posted: 15:42:28 29/11/2008
Quote: Cynder1
Cynder1, sorry but I don't think it will work

told ya smilie

smilie.

smilie *wakes up* argh.... what happend?
smilie You were nocked out on the stairs infront of Cynd-
smilie CYNDER?? Oh yeh thats right. I have to save Cynder! *he stood up but almost calasped again*
smilie I think you should stay down Spyro. Cynder is inside of the castle. When she sees Ember in there too.... smilie I'm sure she will take care of Ember. smilie
smilie Ember needs to be punished for what she had done. But not like this! If Cynder and Ember fight, then Ember might *gulp* die. Come on Sparx.... we have to..... save Ember..... *is strugling to stand up*

NOOOOOOO DISTROY THE LITTLE PINK ***!!
---
Yeet
#108 Posted: 00:32:07 30/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark Cynder_27
No prob DC_543

DC_543? I like it. XP

Ember: What the? What is going on?
Light smilie *turns to face Ember* You have caursed so much danger to me and Spyro. Now it will come to an end! *uses light breath*
Ember: Ahhhhh. I can't see!!!
Light smilie *slaps her with tail*
Ember: smilie
smilie Distroy that pink brat Cynder! smilie
smilie Don't encourige her!!
smilie Why?
smilie Because I know what Cynder is gonna do. She is gonna kill Ember.
smilie What makes you think that mary-sue?
smilie Because she said that it will come to an end. Even a blind dragon can tell.
smilie ..... you got that from Cyril didn't you?
smilie Enough talk. I musn't let Cynder kill Ember!!
smilie But-but she is Light Cynder!! Light is good isn't it? That means that she will NOT kill Ember!
smilie smilie *in a checky voice* Your just scared to go in to the castle arnt ya?
smilie ......
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#109 Posted: 01:12:44 30/11/2008
^LOL^
#110 Posted: 09:35:59 30/11/2008
Lol, thats what I thought when Spyro said about the blind Dragon thing smilie
#111 Posted: 09:53:00 30/11/2008 | Topic Creator
This one is a long one. Oh, I forgot to put chapters in....
CHAPTER er... 12?????
smilie Cynder, please stop! You don't know what your doing! Your right. Ember needs to be punished for what she had done, but you don't have to kill her!
Light smilie *Cynder's normle voice mixed in with new voice** I must Spyro! If I don't then she will rule the world!!
smilie Please Cynder. You don't have to do these! You don't have to kill enemys to stop them from ruleing the world! You just need to punished them!
Light smilie *rolls eyes* You have killed enemys too Spyro.
smilie This is different. I am sure that Ember is comfused because your my girlfriend. Remember when you saw me huge her? Before that she was talking about how much she loved me. She said that when she heard that you were my girlfriend, the pain was the exsat same as getting stabed on the back. I felt sorry for her, and you should too.
Light smilie *normle voice* If you wish Spyro. *snif*
smilie smilie
smilie What the? The glow around her is getting bigger!! smilie
Light smilie What do yo- *Malefor's voice* Ember, you discuse me!
smilie Okay, what on earth is going on here? Why she have Malefor's voice?
smilie Oh no! Cynder! Can you hear me?!?! Try and breack free! Don't let Malefor control you! Do what you did last time!
Light Cynder: *normle voice* I can't! He is too powerful!! I can't breack fr- *malefor's voice* Ember, come closer.
Ember: What?
Light Cynder: Distroy that purple dragon over there! Do it now!
Ember: W-what? Who are you?
Light Cynder: I am Malefor.
smilie Thats imposible! His dead so how can he still be alive!?!?!
smilie *rubs eyes* Okay, I really need lay of the butterflys... but there soooooo tender and jucy that I don't wanna stop eating them. D:
Light Cynder: I'm not alive. I'm a sprit that has come to get my ravenge. When Cynder broke free. I new that was my chance. I gatherd all my power and turned her into Light Cynder. But she still could control herself. I put a little bit more power into it and now. I'm controling her. She can't breack free. Don't even try to sweet talk her out.
Ember: Wait a minet.... Are you that dragon who made me more powerful?
Light Cynder: Yes I am.
smilie So thats how you became so powerful.... Ember, tell the truth, you didn't made a agreement with this selfish dragon did you?
Ember: ...... yes....
smilie But why?
Ember: Because I wanted to become stronger. I wanted to be one of the most powerfulest, fire breathing dragons.
smilie Ember, there is another way to get stronger, and thats training. Doing this will only make things worse. Look what you have done!
Ember: *looks around angrly* Don't talk me out of this Spyro! I am glad that I made this dision.
smilie *sighs* Because Cynder is my girlfriend....
Light Cynder: Ember. We made a deal. You could have some of my powers if you distroy Spyro and turn Cynder evil again. Why havn't done that yet?
Ember: I don't want to kill Spyro! I only want to ingure him! The only dragon I want to kill is Cynder!
Light Cynder: You agreed to my offer Ember. That means you have to do it weather you like it all not. So why is it that you have only succided in one of those task? And that is making Cynder evil again. You have awakend a little bit of her Dark side. That bit will show every now and then.
Ember: *looks down at ground* I'm sorry Malefor! I can't do it! I'm still not strong enough!
Light Cynder: Have you even listend to what the deal is? I said for you to take Cynder away from Spyro using the powers I gave you. You make Cynder evil again. Then I will give some of my power to Cynder to make her even more stronger. Then she will distroy Spyro. That was what the deal was.
Ember: I'm sorry. I guess I forgot what the deal was. I was that sad about Cynder being Spyro's girlfriend that I forgot all about the deal.
Light Cynder: Then you wanted to kill Cynder yourself. smilie
smilie Ember, how could you?
Ember: I'm sorry Spyro! I'm really sorry!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#112 Posted: 10:28:31 30/11/2008
Oh no... Mark Hamill has taken over Cynder voice! NOOOO!
#113 Posted: 10:37:03 30/11/2008
Uh oh
#114 Posted: 11:59:01 30/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
Oh no... Mark Hamill has taken over Cynder voice! NOOOO!

Not only that, he has taken her body!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! D: lol.

smilie Sorry is not enough! You should of thought about this before making a deal.
Ember: Now your just rubbing it in!
smilie Ember, why did you do this?
Ember: I don't know...
smilie Tell me Ember.
Ember: I just don't know! I didn't listen I guess...
Light Cynder: Enough talk. Ember I'm giving you a chance. Distroy Spyro now or you will join me down below.
Ember: I'm sorry Malefor. I can't do it.
Light Cynder: If you don't kill him now then I will do it myself!
Ember: *gulp* Spyro, plz forgive me! *is gathering all of her enegy into one big pink flame ball* Spyro this is the end... smilie
smilie Ember, don't do what Malefor says!
Ember: I must. I-I think this is my desterny.
smilie Your desterny isn't distroying dragons and ruling the world! You have a better destiny. A piceful one with-with flame.
Ember: NO! *has gatherd all her enegy*
Light Cynder: *normle voice* DON'T TUCH HIM!!!! *malefor's voice* what the? How is this posible. Shes taking over her body again!! D:
smilie Cynder?! smilie COME ON I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! PUSH HARDER!!! BREACK FREE OFF THAT DARK, SELFISH DRAGON CYNDER!!
smilie smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#115 Posted: 17:10:16 30/11/2008
Wow... Ember seriously has something against Flame smilie
#116 Posted: 06:20:10 01/12/2008 | Topic Creator
^ I know. She sure does hate Flame. smiliesmilie

Light Cynder: Ember, hurry up and kill Spyro! Before its too la- *turns back to normle. But she still has a faint glow around her*
smilie Ember, stay away from Spyro!
smilie Ember, you don't need to do this.
Ember: Shut up. Why should I care? You hate me, all of you do. I don't diserve to live. When I die, you will come with me.
smilie What are you talking about.
Ember: I will kill you. Then I will kill myself. We will still be together. I don't care were we will go, but hopefully it will be picefull.
smilie Why would I wanna go with you? Everywere you go, I will go the opiset. smilie
Ember: Enough talk. Say good bye to your love Spyro! *is sad but she covers up her sadness with an evil grin. Relises fire ball*
smilie NOO!!!! *she grew larger. Her neck grows thinner. Her tail and wings grow larger. Her legs and paws grow larger. Her claws and teath grew. She grew six horns on her head. She is now darkCynder*
smilie Whow.... Malefor wasn't kidding when he said that her dark side will show now and again....
smilie *flys up into the air. She gathers up all her enegy really quickerly and she relises it*
Ember: NOOOOOO!!!!!

*Atomic explosion*

smilie *has his left wings infront of him like a shield* Wha-what was that? Am I-am I in heven. Or am I in a dragon heven all somthing?
smilie No your not. I distroyed the fire ball. It was an inch from hitting you. Then I ended Ember's life quickerly. *flys down. Turns back to normle*
smilie Cynder, why?
smilie Why what?
smilie How could you do this?
smilie Do what? Wha-what happend?
smilie See for yourself. *points his tail to Ember's body. It wasn't moving*
smilie OMG, what have I done? smilie
smilie Cynder, Ember could still be alive. Go to her and say sorry. Now. smilie
smilie O-okay... *walks slowly to her. She looks up at the roof of the castle and yells* Ember, if you can hear me, then theres somthing I have to say. I-i'm sorry for what I have done. Your last few days of your life was nothing but misery, and I guess I was responsible... I'm very sorry for what I have done. I hope the ansisters will understand this and your bad story. May they let you in to there world and give you pice and happyness. Oh, and i'm sure that that world will be better then this world. You will never grow old. You will never starve. I hope you have a better life up there.
smilie Exerlent Cynder. *sniff* That was beautiful what you just said.
smilie Great, you saying all that good stuff makes me wanna die and live there... smilie
smilie Oh chear up Sparx. We can always have a party or somthing at home. But there is somthing I have to do first. Come on guys. *looks at Cynder* er... and girls, lets go.
*Sparx & Spyro flies of. Cynder is just about to follow them, when suddently...*

.....?: Cynder. Your right.
smilie Ha? Who said that? *shivers*
...?: *giggles* This is a better world. But the ansisters still don't trust me... smilie
smilie smilie Oh ember.... smilie *flys off*
Sprit Ember: Wait a mintet. Why am I hungry? smilie
smilie So, Cynder. About what said to Ember ba-
smilie I made the whole thing up. smilie
smilie You did? smilie
smilie Yep. smilie Just don't tell Spyro.
smilie Um... okay.....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#117 Posted: 06:43:45 01/12/2008
Cool!!!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#118 Posted: 07:01:02 01/12/2008
WOW i can't beleve ember died COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#119 Posted: 07:22:26 01/12/2008 | Topic Creator
^ smilie.
I'm sure that Lover of Spyro and the other Ember hates will be happy. smilie

CHAPTER er... 14??? (great, I lost track of chapters.... D: )

Flame: Spyro, what is it?
smilie I-I'm sorry Flame, Ember is d-d-dead... smilie
Flame: *backs away* Thats imposible!
smilie No, its true.
smilie Yeah.
Flame: smilie *he lowers his head in griff*
smilie I'm so sorry Flame. It was all my fult.
smilie Cynder. Don't be hard on yourself. It was Malefor's fult not yours.
Flame: I-I new this would happen! smilie I new that somthing will happen to her if she trys to kill Cyner! Why didn't I stop her?
smilie Don't be hard on yourself Flame.
Flame: But its all my fult!
smilie Its not your fult! If your gonna blame yourself then I will leave you to it. *flies of*
smilie *follows*
smilie Plz don't blame yourself Flame. *flies after Spyro*

BTW. This is the order of TLOS. smilie

ANB. TEN *3 years of being traped in a cristle* DOTD *1 year has past. It was very piceful* CMETPD (Cynder meats Ember the pink dragon)
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#120 Posted: 07:45:09 01/12/2008
So now what Ember's dead
#121 Posted: 09:27:43 01/12/2008 | Topic Creator
^ Sorry. I always hated Ember. I wanted her to die. Plz don't get mad at me. ;_; I'm sooooooo sorry Ember fans!!

CHAPTER 15! the last chapter.
:ignitus: Spyro. Your back! So that means that Cynder saved you. So, what happend to Ember?
smilie She is d-dead.... I killed her.
smilie Cynder. Why did you kill her?
smilie I-I don't know.
smilie Don't yell at her. She didn't mean to. She turned evil.
:ignitus: ......
smilie So, Ember is gone.... What should we do now?
lsparx: LETS HAVE A PARTY!!!!
smilie I think we should berry her.
smilie No Spyro. I was resbonsilbe for her death. You guys have a party. I will berry her. *flies of back to her castle*
smilie Cynder. Wait!
smilie *ignores*
smilie ..... I hope she dosn't do somthing bad like killing herself. D:
smilie Don't worry. She will be fine. Now lets have a party!
smilie I don't know Sparx. She might do somthing like that. She blames herself for killing Ember...
smilie I will folow her.
smilie If you wish. Sparx, do you want to go with Spyro.
smilie And miss out on a party? I'd rather stay!
:ignitus: I'm not sure if we will have a party Sparx. Were worried about Cynder.
smilie ..... I will make the cake anyway.... *flys away*
smilie How can he make a cake? There isn't anything to make it with. All we have i-
smilie Don't even think about talking for hours Volteer!
smilie .....
1 HOUR LATER
smilie Whats taking them so long?
smilie You don't think that Spyro and Cynder *gulp* died?
smilie & smilie Where back!
smilie smilie
smilie What took you so long?
smilie We had to berry Ember. I said some nice words to her before we left
smilie So that means we can party? I've already made the cake!
smilie Na. I just want to go to bed.
smilie But-but...
:ignitus:,smilie,smilie,smilie & smilie Same here.
smilie BUT I SPENT HOURS ON MAKING THE CAKE!!! CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A PARTY!!!?? YOU SAID THAT WE CAN HAVE A PARTY WHEN WE GET HOME SPYRO!!
*everyone glances at Spyro*
smilie Um.... about that.....
smilie Can we pleeeeeeaseeeee have a party!?!?!
smilie *yawns* fine....
smilie YAY!!
*they all party. They stayed up late and they all fell asleep*

THE END!!!!

Hope you liked it! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#122 Posted: 16:20:33 01/12/2008
I did! I thought it was funny and kwl and emotional at the same time and stuff!
#123 Posted: 08:01:25 02/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie

BTW, Ember dosn't really die. The ansisters dicided to give her a second chance. They gave her another life and she plunges back into the dragon world. She couldn't find her body so she went inside of a dragon that was already dead. She didn't try to take Cynder away from Spyro anymore. Instead, she convinced Flame what happend and they have kids. smilie Oh, theres another story after this. Its called "The legend of Ebony: Spyro and Cynder's daughter"

*facepalm* I FOGOT THAT *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* IGNITUS DIED AND BECOMES *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* THE NEW CRONICLER!!!! D: A well... just pretand that Ignitus was never there and that Terrador said all of Ignitus's lines.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#124 Posted: 08:46:24 03/12/2008
Did it have 2 end????? smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#125 Posted: 11:42:38 04/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry. It has ended... Storys can't go on foreva, they have end soon. But there is another one after this. About Spro's daurghter, Ebony the purple dragon.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#126 Posted: 20:54:37 04/12/2008
Awwww that was GREAT smilie
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#127 Posted: 21:07:01 04/12/2008
^ I know. She sure does hate Flame. smiliesmilie

Light Cynder: Ember, hurry up and kill Spyro! Before its too la- *turns back to normle. But she still has a faint glow around her*
smilie Ember, stay away from Spyro!
smilie Ember, you don't need to do this.
Ember: Shut up. Why should I care? You hate me, all of you do. I don't diserve to live. When I die, you will come with me.
smilie What are you talking about.
Ember: I will kill you. Then I will kill myself. We will still be together. I don't care were we will go, but hopefully it will be picefull.
smilie Why would I wanna go with you? Everywere you go, I will go the opiset. smilie
Ember: Enough talk. Say good bye to your love Spyro! *is sad but she covers up her sadness with an evil grin. Relises fire ball*
smilie NOO!!!! *she grew larger. Her neck grows thinner. Her tail and wings grow larger. Her legs and paws grow larger. Her claws and teath grew. She grew six horns on her head. She is now darkCynder*
smilie Whow.... Malefor wasn't kidding when he said that her dark side will show now and again....
smilie *flys up into the air. She gathers up all her enegy really quickerly and she relises it*
Ember: NOOOOOO!!!!!

*Atomic explosion*

smilie *has his left wings infront of him like a shield* Wha-what was that? Am I-am I in heven. Or am I in a dragon heven all somthing?
smilie No your not. I distroyed the fire ball. It was an inch from hitting you. Then I ended Ember's life quickerly. *flys down. Turns back to normle*
smilie Cynder, why?
smilie Why what?
smilie How could you do this?
smilie Do what? Wha-what happend?
smilie See for yourself. *points his tail to Ember's body. It wasn't moving*
smilie OMG, what have I done? smilie
smilie Cynder, Ember could still be alive. Go to her and say sorry. Now. smilie
smilie O-okay... *walks slowly to her. She looks up at the roof of the castle and yells* Ember, if you can hear me, then theres somthing I have to say. I-i'm sorry for what I have done. Your last few days of your life was nothing but misery, and I guess I was responsible... I'm very sorry for what I have done. I hope the ansisters will understand this and your bad story. May they let you in to there world and give you pice and happyness. Oh, and i'm sure that that world will be better then this world. You will never grow old. You will never starve. I hope you have a better life up there.
smilie Exerlent Cynder. *sniff* That was beautiful what you just said.
smilie Great, you saying all that good stuff makes me wanna die and live there... smilie
smilie Oh chear up Sparx. We can always have a party or somthing at home. But there is somthing I have to do first. Come on guys. *looks at Cynder* er... and girls, lets go.
*Sparx & Spyro flies of. Cynder is just about to follow them, when suddently...*

.....?: Cynder. Your right.
smilie Ha? Who said that? *shivers*
...?: *giggles* This is a better world. But the ansisters still don't trust me... smilie
smilie smilie Oh ember.... smilie *flys off*
Sprit Ember: Wait a mintet. Why am I hungry? smilie
smilie So, Cynder. About what said to Ember ba-
smilie I made the whole thing up. smilie
smilie You did? smilie
smilie Yep. smilie Just don't tell Spyro.
smilie Um... okay.....

CYNDER MADE IT UP!!!thats the cynder i know and love!!!
---
Yeet
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#128 Posted: 21:25:57 04/12/2008
^ lol smilie

omg i don't belive the story ended it was so good aswell anyway atleat i can read your new one!
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#129 Posted: 05:36:30 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
I think I might close this now...... wait a minet, if other people read my story they might be disapointed because they can't leave a comment. I guess I will keep it open for a while.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me