Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Uncle Peter (Chapter 2 Posted)
Page 1 of 1
Uncle Peter (Chapter 2 Posted) [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:52:39 09/05/2014 | Topic Creator
You heard that name in the discovery. but who is he really?

this is a sequel to Toy meets world and also a spinoff.

in short- here's a line taken from TMW.

Quote: Boomer,Toy Meets World
Uncle Peter. he WAS a geologist. but then he found something that changed his life…

Peter Trasstus, brother of Zachary Trasstus, uncle to Leo and Madeline Trasstus. he was a geologist at the ledgecracker research station, but one day he found something amazing. a shard of all black, yet see-through crystal with a large human head model on it. he took it home. then he found more of these crystals, but in different colors and models. he took those home. a cell test proved these were not like anything ever found before, so instead of becoming a famous scientist, he began to study them. how they worked. but one day he ran into his jerk coworker, Woalfe Gangston. he said that the crystals were old news, but then he grabbed a grey one. and stabbed it in the ground. huge mistake. he was “sucked” into this crystal, as peter said. peter was the fired and was forced to quit studying the crystals.. but he didn’t. he kept all the ones he found. then he found an odd relic. a ring with a slab of stone attached to it. with a slot perfectly made for the end of the crystal. he also collected some odd toys. he found the toys at a swap meet. using cell tests, weapons they held were proven to be the exact same type of material as the crystals. he hesitated putting it in, but when he did, he picked the worst day… his niece and nephew were coming. he hid away his office, and told the kids it was off limits. but they went in! and did the impossible. they found his relic, crystals, and toys he found. then the kids discovered how to use the portal, and then caught infamous villain wolfgang in a trap. legend says that he had put that grey crystal on before, and woalfe gangston had been teleported to a “odd island surrounded by drug induced things”. he left right when woalfe was being turned into something. so woalfe gangston- was corrupted into wolfgang! yes. then the kids turned wolfgang good. then peter began to show interest in leo’s favorite video game- skylanders. peter himself got a copy of a game, and was given me. i explained everything about us, and now..

and now- it's our turn to find out about him. now he has used the power of the master portals to enter the alternate skylands. a real skylands that if not kept stable by the portal code, will merge with earth. he will go on adventures and travel between worlds.

With him, Heartbleed, Fluffs, The keepers, Wickedbeard, and KELBO the super computer, the sky's the limit.

- - -

CHARACTERS-

Uncle Peter: the main guy. he managed to enter skylands.

Fluffs- a flocked springtime trigger happy who's his right hand man.

Heartbleed- a toy fair love bug who is a security force to be reckoned with.

The Keepers- chop chop, boomer, chill top half, and Zeus are the keepers of the portal code. they are the only ones who can keep the real skylands stable.

Wickedbeard- a pirate thumpback with a beard made of scissor blades.

Grimmy- a happy-go-luck grim creeper.

Jack Sonic- a sonic boom who had her chip swapped with a DI jack sparrow. s/he's out there, trying to decide what s/he is.

KELBO- King Encoder and Learner of Bionic Opinion, KELBO is in charge of the contact point station.

- -

Scott Free- the main evil, a free ranger bent on spreading his chicken evil through skylands.

Professor Stone- an evil doom stone who aids scott.

Matchbox- a crazy fire kraken who is the muscle of scott's operation.

Arcan- a evil hoot loop who is a master of manipulation.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:25:46 11/05/2014 by ZapNorris
#2 Posted: 13:26:28 10/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Guys?
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#3 Posted: 14:06:41 10/05/2014
Sorry dude, but this doesn't sound too appealing to me.
Prove me wrong.
---
A story.
#4 Posted: 14:11:27 10/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1- Entering Skylands

Entering skylands is like a roller coaster and a slide had a baby.

Peter, Snowderdash, Ozzy, Boo, Stark, and Beamer slid down this magical slide. as they slid, they saw stars and planets rushing by. It seemed like lightspeed.

“WHOOOOOO! FREEDOM HERE WE COME!” said Snowderdash.

when a variant skylander is sent to skylands, they become their regular self. this group has wanted to be regular for a long time, because they were sought after by ebayers.

Peter slid down, thinking about what he would do in skylands. Would he live normally? Would he be a hero? Would he Try and impress eon?

The slide narrowed down. Peter spiraled 360. and lastly, he landed in a large swirl.

there was a flash of light, then a thud.

Peter slid through a large array of barrels and crates, and then hit his head on a tree.

he had landed in woodburrow.

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:01 10/05/2014 by ZapNorris
#5 Posted: 15:25:14 11/05/2014 | Topic Creator
- - -

Chapter 2: Woodburrow

Peter stood up. He was surrounded by odd, furry creatures poking him.

“Hello? are you one of us?”

Peter served an uppercut to that creature.

“I’m a goddamn portal master. I need to get to the core of light.”

“How?”

“I need tessa.”

peter ran into the temple.

“Tessa, I need your help.”

Tessa looked over her shoulder.

“with what? i’m busy right now.”

“I need to get to the core of light. that’s where the skylanders are.”

“Sorry, that’s in the TFB, another reality.”

“How do I get to the TFB?”

“Through the Developer’s Loop. that’s 500 miles from here. but i’ll fly you.”

Tessa and Peter got on whiskers, and whiskers took off.

“So why are you here?”

“I’m a portal code keeper. I need to find something that will secure the code forever. and it’s only here.”

About an hour later, they landed.

“Well, here’s the loop! have fun..”

Peter walked into the loop. it was like a vortex, anything that went in almost never came out.

He was sucked in. he went very fast, about 10 times faster than the entry.

he crashed right into a Polar Whirlwind and Jade flashwing..

“HUH? what was that?”

Peter stood up. He walked slowly away from the two.

“hey polar, a guy just crashed into us!” said jade.

They turned around.

“Well hello there, guy. i’m polar, and this is jade, and this is the core of light.”

- - -

Notes-

Next chapter we go into detail of fluffs.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me