Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V1.
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V1. [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8717
#2451 Posted: 13:40:35 03/04/2016
Jeez you people are thirsty. Aren't there, like, other games you could just play in the meantime?

ORAS isn't even old for me yet, but that's probably because I'm editing the ROM. ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7162
#2452 Posted: 17:21:08 03/04/2016
guys calm thine tits, e3 is soon.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2453 Posted: 18:25:34 03/04/2016
Quote: HIR
Jeez you people are thirsty. Aren't there, like, other games you could just play in the meantime?

ORAS isn't even old for me yet, but that's probably because I'm editing the ROM. ^.^;

Yeah let's discuss hearthstone while we wait for actual Pokemon info! *stabbed*
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2454 Posted: 18:49:49 03/04/2016
Let's watch this topic get a v2
Iblistech Emerald Sparx Gems: 4631
#2455 Posted: 02:16:34 04/04/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

We should start getting information about the games in CoroCoro this month, according to last month's issue saying so.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#2456 Posted: 02:46:17 04/04/2016
Quote: Iblistech

We should start getting information about the games in CoroCoro this month, according to last month's issue saying so.

I hope there's anymore fakes after this. Can't wait i want to see the Starters and the Legendaries.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2457 Posted: 03:25:45 04/04/2016
So, I don't know if this is derailing or not, but figured I'd ask.

If they ever make a sequel to Pokken Tournament, what are three (or more, or less) Pokemon you'd like to see playable? For me...

-Staraptor, because it's surprisingly decent for a generic bird Pokemon. Plus, it could be more effective with aerials, but not so much on the ground, like a reverse Smash Little Mac.

-Pangoro, because the game surprisingly had few Fighting-types... There were more Fire-types then Fighting-types in a Fighting game.

-Zoroark, because it's mother-freaking Zoroark.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7162
#2458 Posted: 03:28:45 04/04/2016
@above Pangoro.

THE ONE TIME I DIDN'T PROOF READ, ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:03 04/04/2016 by parisruelz12
#2459 Posted: 03:49:55 04/04/2016
I want the hitmon trio to be in, also I want infernape in as well
---
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5152
#2460 Posted: 03:57:12 04/04/2016
There are more Fire Pokemon than Fighting in Pokken. Woah.
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#2461 Posted: 04:22:40 04/04/2016
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Quote: Iblistech

I hope there's anymore fakes after this. Can't wait i want to see the Starters and the Legendaries.

There's always going to be fakes.
---
words. letters. filler.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5074
#2462 Posted: 09:52:46 04/04/2016
Why does everyone hate fakes so much? I think the fakes are the most fun part of the season.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2876
#2463 Posted: 17:57:47 04/04/2016
^ Agreed, next CoroCoro and these will stop coming out. :( Eh, to each their own.
---
Quote: dark52
Error: You
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2464 Posted: 19:31:13 04/04/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Why does everyone hate fakes so much? I think the fakes are the most fun part of the season.

Because people don't always admit they're fakes from the get go to try and trick people. Which ends up working for a short time until people figure it out. During the time it does work, people just get excited for something that isn't real and can potentially make them feel bad for being hyped up for something that they'll never get.

Take for example all the fake starters. Some people will start getting excited for which one they want and super happy about wanting it on their team when the game comes out. Then they find out it was a fake and are disappointed to learn the starter they thought was SO cute and amazing looking can never be obtained and was only made to trick them. It doesn't just have to be starters though, it can be for a number of things like seeing new Pokemon in their favorite type, trainers they may like and want to play, or even the legends which can be a major deciding factor in which version to buy.

It's a cruel joke made solely for the purpose of trying to trick and hurt people.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:18 04/04/2016 by Seiki
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#2465 Posted: 00:43:52 05/04/2016
Quote: Drawdler
^ Agreed, next CoroCoro and these will stop coming out. smilie Eh, to each their own.

They're still going to show up with people making fake Pokemon. I don't see why people think they'll stop.
---
words. letters. filler.
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2876
#2466 Posted: 01:24:02 05/04/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Drawdler
^ Agreed, next CoroCoro and these will stop coming out. :( Eh, to each their own.

They're still going to show up with people making fake Pokemon. I don't see why people think they'll stop.

I was talking about the hilarious fake crappy mascots... Other leaks, meh.
---
Quote: dark52
Error: You
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#2467 Posted: 01:50:35 05/04/2016
The Starters it what interests me the most, but that leak of last time...looked kinda real, until it was confimed fake.
#2468 Posted: 04:07:58 05/04/2016
Quote: Seiki

Because people don't always admit they're fakes from the get go to try and trick people. Which ends up working for a short time until people figure it out. During the time it does work, people just get excited for something that isn't real and can potentially make them feel bad for being hyped up for something that they'll never get.

Take for example all the fake starters. Some people will start getting excited for which one they want and super happy about wanting it on their team when the game comes out. Then they find out it was a fake and are disappointed to learn the starter they thought was SO cute and amazing looking can never be obtained and was only made to trick them. It doesn't just have to be starters though, it can be for a number of things like seeing new Pokemon in their favorite type, trainers they may like and want to play, or even the legends which can be a major deciding factor in which version to buy.

It's a cruel joke made solely for the purpose of trying to trick and hurt people.

It's not a cruel joke made solely for the purpose of trying to trick and hurt people. It's a thing people do for fun; it's a game. If I had the artistic ability, you better believe I would make fake leaks. Because it would be fun. If you're getting "hurt" over fake leaks then you're uncannily easily upset. Fake leaks are the best part of the hype season, because we have something to discuss and try to point out what's realistic and unrealistic of it.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2469 Posted: 04:53:51 05/04/2016
Quote: Seiki

It's not a cruel joke made solely for the purpose of trying to trick and hurt people. It's a thing people do for fun; it's a game. If I had the artistic ability, you better believe I would make fake leaks. Because it would be fun. If you're getting "hurt" over fake leaks then you're uncannily easily upset. Fake leaks are the best part of the hype season, because we have something to discuss and try to point out what's realistic and unrealistic of it.

I personally don't care. I'll wait until the news comes from official sources and remain skeptical on anything else. I was merely answering your question. I don't find them "fun" in any way, yet I know nothing's going to stop them so I don't get worked up over it and just let it be until an official announcement comes.

The ones who make fake-mon and denote from the beginning they are fake, sure it's for fun for the sake of art. But you can't deny those who try to pass it off as legit, and actually try to pass it off as legit are trying to trick people. They are trolls who aren't doing anything for anyone's fun other than their own and laughing as people get hyped over something that isn't real only for them to get disappointed when the truth comes out.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2470 Posted: 19:52:04 05/04/2016
No they're not. They're just people with artistic ability having fun.
---
#2471 Posted: 00:10:49 06/04/2016
No they're not. They're just people with artistic ability having fun.

Really? It's just artistic fun when people make an attempt at recreating a CoroCoro page with fakemon and poorly translated Japanese text, then print it out and upload a semi-blurry pic of the print out being lightly curled or crumbled? That's not being made to try and fool people? How about when people claim to have a list of the Pokemon with types & names but no pictures, where's the artistic ability in that?
---
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5995
#2472 Posted: 01:23:13 06/04/2016 | Topic Creator
If you're denying that they are trying to trick people, you're actual delusional.
---
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe ~ You can count on me to misbehave

#YangGang
#2473 Posted: 01:25:15 06/04/2016
Some fakes try to trick people into thinking they are real, THOSE are bad.
But fakes just to show off what would be a cool concept, those are good.
---
#2474 Posted: 02:50:29 06/04/2016
I didn't say they're not trying to trick people. Of course they are, that's what makes it fun. This is a game of sorts. If you make a fake that tricks people, you win.

I just don't see why you're all against it. It's so much fun.
---
#2475 Posted: 02:55:40 06/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I personally don't care, but I can certainly see why people don't like that sort of thing and don't blame them for getting upset over said "leaks".

And it's usually only fun for the people that make the "leaks", not so much for the people on the other end of the joke.

Granted it does bring up good discussion, but at the same time I don't think that someone getting upset over said "leaks" is "uncannily easily upset".

They have every right to be upset over that sort of thing, especially when it's not made clear that it's a fake from the get-go.
---

#YangGang
#2476 Posted: 05:18:09 06/04/2016
I think getting upset over it is a completely idiotic thing to do. There's no reason to get upset over fake leaks.
---
#2477 Posted: 05:38:22 06/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Yes there is, actually.

It's called getting excited for something and then finding out it's fake. It happens with a lot more than just Pokémon too, btw.

The only thing that's "completely idiotic" here is you at the moment, since you're essentially berating people for getting upset when they have a perfectly good reason to.
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:40:16 06/04/2016 by Sesshomaru75
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2478 Posted: 07:19:03 06/04/2016
Fakemon are fun when it's made clear they're fake.

Fake leaks that people try to pass off as legit... Not so much. I find them really annoying.

But that's just me. smilie
#2479 Posted: 21:15:13 06/04/2016
If you were to be told that you're parents just died would you be shocked and sad? Will you be filled with feelings that didn't appear before that moment? You would but then what if you're parents dying a lie to get a reaction out of you? Would you be mad or would you act like it was nothing?
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2917
#2480 Posted: 22:56:35 06/04/2016
Quote: somePerson
If you were to be told that you're parents just died would you be shocked and sad? Will you be filled with feelings that didn't appear before that moment? You would but then what if you're parents dying a lie to get a reaction out of you? Would you be mad or would you act like it was nothing?

uhh idk if thats the best comparison even if it is the same concept
#2481 Posted: 02:05:20 07/04/2016
Quote: somePerson

That is a HUGE jump from having fun and trying to make legitimate fake Pokémon to dead parents.

And to the people saying it's bad because it tricks people and lets them down, then all I can say to you is grow up and stop being so gullible. And Pokémon will make what it makes, so don't be disappointed if there's a really good fake design.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2482 Posted: 02:26:49 07/04/2016
And to the people saying it's bad because it tricks people and lets them down, then all I can say to you is grow up and stop being so gullible. And Pokémon will make what it makes, so don't be disappointed if there's a really good fake design.

You're not just saying that because you are a fakemon creator as well, are you?

There are fakemon creators who will try and make their fakes legit and fool/troll other uses with no remorse.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:28 07/04/2016 by Aura24
#2483 Posted: 04:28:34 07/04/2016
What makes you think I'm a fakemon creator?

And so what if they do? You're all making them all out to be awful people. They're all decent people having fun.
---
#2484 Posted: 04:37:15 07/04/2016 | Topic Creator
We're not saying that they're awful. Where the hell are you getting that from? lol

And they might be having fun, but once again that doesn't mean that the people on the other end of the joke are.

No reason to tell people to "grow up and stop being so gullible", especially since they - once again - have every right to be upset and disappointed.

You're being extremely stubborn and one-side with this, and it's honestly a little annoying.
---

#YangGang
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:42:59 07/04/2016 by Sesshomaru75
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2485 Posted: 04:43:13 07/04/2016
What makes you think I'm a fakemon creator?

Your art gallery sort of proves it, with your fan Region, Fakemons for it, and all.

People have the right to be upset if they so choose, end of discussion, 84. There was absolutely no need to bash them for having emotions.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:15:17 07/04/2016 by Aura24
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2486 Posted: 05:19:18 07/04/2016
wth no one said they were awful???

I had no idea that 'Hey, trying to trick people isn't cool' somehow equaled 'Also you're an awful person lol'.

No reason to take a simple 'Not cool, bro' as a personal attack. Damn.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#2487 Posted: 22:25:56 07/04/2016
pffft, theres nothing wrong with fakemon and theres nothing wrong with pranking people over something so harmless sometimes, just dont prank people every 74645645 seconds and dont be too much of a **** with it
#2488 Posted: 23:31:27 07/04/2016
@Sess I simply don't understand why you're so upset and disappointed though. I don't see how anyone could even be slightly upset or disappointed by fake leaks. No one should be getting hurt by fake leaks. It's all just people having fun. I don't see what you mean by the other end of the joke. It's just making fake leaks.

@Aura I haven't uploaded a fakemon in years. :/ And I'm not bashing anyone. We're having a friendly debate.
---
#2489 Posted: 00:00:33 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I simply don't understand why you're so upset and disappointed though. I don't see how anyone could even be slightly upset or disappointed by fake leaks. No one should be getting hurt by fake leaks. It's all just people having fun. I don't see what you mean by the other end of the joke. It's just making fake leaks.

I said I don't personally care, so I'm not the one who's upset or disappointed.
You need to actual read what is said to you instead of skimming through it next time, maybe then you'll get the point I'm trying to get across to you.

When you get hyped for something that you think is real and later found out it's fake, chances are that you aren't going to be very happy.
And don't think that just because you don't get that way means that no one else has a good reason to get like that, because that's idiocy at its finest.

They aren't getting "hurt", per se, more so just disappointed because something that they were excited for turned out to not be real.
Once again, it's really only the people making these "leaks" that are getting a kick out of it, not so much the people who fall for said "leaks".

By "other end of the joke", I quite clearly mean the people who don't realize it's fake until it's pointed out to them.
Granted that might make them somewhat gullible in some regards, but some fakes are very well made and it's not really their fault for falling for it.

And you still don't seem to get the point, even after having it hammered into your head a good few times now.
I don't get what part of this is so hard for you to understand, unless you can't process things very well.
---

#YangGang
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:12:03 08/04/2016 by Sesshomaru75
#2490 Posted: 00:11:33 08/04/2016
LET'S CLOSE THIS TOPIC IN STYLE
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
#2491 Posted: 00:13:45 08/04/2016
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST!
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2492 Posted: 00:14:07 08/04/2016
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3720
#2493 Posted: 00:15:19 08/04/2016
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST
---
Dead
#2494 Posted: 00:17:24 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE
---

#YangGang
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#2495 Posted: 00:17:55 08/04/2016
SO CALL ME MAYBE
---
Boop!
#2496 Posted: 00:19:39 08/04/2016
I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND!
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:43 08/04/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3720
#2497 Posted: 00:20:24 08/04/2016
I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND
SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE
---
Dead
#2498 Posted: 00:22:11 08/04/2016
EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND
THE POWER THAT'S INSIDE

POKEMON!
#2499 Posted: 00:22:21 08/04/2016
DUDE ONE LYRIC PER POST!
---
#2500 Posted: 00:24:08 08/04/2016
Poop.
First | Previous | Page 50 of 50
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me