Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V1.
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V1. [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2351 Posted: 13:43:14 18/03/2016
Pokken Tournament release day!!!!

Who wants to wifi battle on Pokken later?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5185
#2352 Posted: 13:45:37 18/03/2016
I might. If I do it's going to be with Mesu though.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2353 Posted: 13:53:02 18/03/2016
So who is everyone going to main? Right now I am thinking Charizard because he is a pretty simple character and has some awesome combos like Seismic Toss into Burst which does around 400 damage.
Also the Seismic toss is REALLY good from the footage what I have seen.

Besides smash bros, I have not played any fighting games but I plan on going competitive for this game.

Also my support line-up will be cubone/diglet
http://serebii.net/pokken/support/cubonediglett.shtml
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:11:04 18/03/2016 by Windumup
#2354 Posted: 14:24:26 18/03/2016
Lucario, Charizard, Weavile or Sceptile. Not sure yet.

I JUST got the game and am downloading the day 1 patch.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#2355 Posted: 14:55:42 18/03/2016
Don't have the game yet, but I plan to main Chandelure.

It just looks so FUN
---
you never saw me
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2356 Posted: 15:04:45 18/03/2016
Quote: I-Brawler

It just looks so FUN

Same... Except I'm probably gonna try maining Machamp or Gardevoir.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
somePerson Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5152
#2357 Posted: 16:45:59 18/03/2016
I might try Weavile because he uses projectiles and set ups.
#2358 Posted: 19:16:35 18/03/2016
Quote: I-Brawler

It just looks so FUN

I bet I know your Support Pokemon will be!
http://www.serebii.net/pokken/...nquagsire.shtml
---
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#2359 Posted: 20:27:03 18/03/2016
I'm really liking Pokken Tournament so far. Weavile is my favorite right now, which surprised me since I didn't think I would really like any Speed characters that much. It's not usually my preferred playstyle in fighting games.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#2360 Posted: 20:28:17 18/03/2016
I'm loving Pokken! It's AWESOME.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5074
#2361 Posted: 21:56:44 18/03/2016
I got to play it a bit. Had to cut it short to pack because I'm leaving town tonight. The little bit I played was loads of fun. So far I've only tried Garchomp and Shadow Mewtwo though.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6354
#2362 Posted: 22:14:08 18/03/2016
My copy of Pokkén isn't coming until Monday along with the special arcade controller for the game, but they released a demo on the eShop in Europe and I played that for a good while.

The mechanics are awesome and I can see some nice depth here, but I can't say for certain as the CPU is really dumb in the demo and provides hardly any challenge. I couldn't even tell you who I would main out of the 4 available characters (Pikachu, Lucario, Charizard, Gengar). I was leaning towards Charizard at first but then I just spent some time with the other 3 and I was doing just as well.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
#2363 Posted: 22:27:32 18/03/2016
Sonicbrawler, Mesuxelf thinks the controls in Pokken are clunky and bad. He also hates its mechanics and the phase shifting. Tell him why you think they're awesome (Like I do).
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2364 Posted: 22:39:02 18/03/2016
^Lol lemme say my own points. First of all, I feel like the game is down to luck. Skill isn't as much of a factor as luck is, and spamming is really prominent. By pressing L+R with a full meter, with some characters it basically does half damage, and the opponent can't do **** for like half a minute. Randomly switching from 2D to 3D is really annoying, and should have a mode where you can just use either or. The fact that most moves are different in 2D and 3D also means you completely have to switch your playstyle whenever the mode switches, which is a pain in the ass. I could go on, but eh.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#2365 Posted: 22:52:52 18/03/2016

HELLO WHY IS THIS TRACK SO GOOD
---
you never saw me
#2366 Posted: 00:52:19 19/03/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf
^Lol lemme say my own points. First of all, I feel like the game is down to luck. Skill isn't as much of a factor as luck is, and spamming is really prominent. By pressing L+R with a full meter, with some characters it basically does half damage, and the opponent can't do **** for like half a minute. Randomly switching from 2D to 3D is really annoying, and should have a mode where you can just use either or. The fact that most moves are different in 2D and 3D also means you completely have to switch your playstyle whenever the mode switches, which is a pain in the ass. I could go on, but eh.

A few things I will contest here:

-The Phase Shifting isn't random. Specific moves cause a Phase Shift, and it tells you in the Moves List. For example, from my experience, grabs for every character will cause a Phase Shift (I only got to play 4 characters though so I could be wrong and it was just with those 4 specifically). Learning when it is best to Phase Shift is part of the strategy of the game.

-You have to switch playstyle on a Phase Shift, but is that not a good thing? It prevents the game from getting overly repetitive. I also feel like Phase Shifting is supposed to be this game's version of a Combo Breaker. By making sure some moves cause shifts, that gives the player being comboed a chance to recover and make a comeback. And it's not like you have to change completely. You can still be offensive in Field Phase (3D), or defensive in Duel Phase (2D), and so on. The controls and moves change a bit but there aren't too many moves altogether and the inputs are as simple as Smash Bros.

-There really isn't any luck in this game. It's got far less luck than something like Smash Bros, where wonky physics and hitboxes and general jank sometimes cause unjustified/accidental KOs, not to mention literal luck mechanics like Game & Watch's Side B, or Luma respawning at just the right time for a Rosalina player that's being juggled and breaking her opponents juggle combo with a nice Up Air or something. And Smash Bros, by nature of it's health system, means that characters can obviously get KO'd extremely early or even by flat out slipping off stage. In my time with Pokkén, I haven't run into a single thing that was luck based. Every move is well programmed and there is absolutely no janky nonsense going on, nor intentional luck mechanics. The only thing IIRC that might be luck based is the "Cheering from Nia" mechanic between rounds, but in the demo at least, this happens consistently every second round (at least when I win the first round - I haven't lost a round in the demo yet). I'm sorry but, you can't say Pokkén is "luck based", act as if it's a bad thing, and still like Smash Bros. Fighting is far more structured and clean in Pokkén than in Smash. Now, obviously, one might simply prefer Smash's more dynamic nature, and that's fine, but you can't criticise and dislike Pokkén for being luck based when it really isn't, and then still claim to like a fighter that has far more luck in it. That's just a huge contradiction.

-Spamming is no more prominent in this game than any other fighter. The mechanics are deep and you can do crazy stylish stuff that's more practical than spamming, but not everyone is going to want to/be able to do that. Some people just play for fun and spam moves a bit. The experience is no different than running into projectile spamming Link or Samus players in Smash Bros, or something.

That being said, I don't think the mechanics are perfect. I have a pretty big issue with it actually.

My main issue with the mechanics is that, while I do acknowledge that Phase Shifting is partly a combo breaker mechanic, there is a problem with that - Phase Shifting is controlled by the player already in the advantage. This means that, if a player learned what moves comboed into each other well without causing a Phase Shift, they could feasibly pull off extremely long combos in Duel Phase (the main phase for combos) that deal a ton of damage and don't cause a shift to the Field Phase, and the player being attacked can do absolutely NOTHING about it (counters only work when you are out of hit stun and anticipating an attack, they don't break you out of hitstun). This means the competitive meta for this game is going to be dominated by whichever character can combo the best without causing Phase Shifts, and I can see that getting stale REAAAL fast. In my own playtime, I discovered that Pikachu's uppercut move in the Duel Phase, combos into itself FOUR TIMES, about SIX TIMES if you can drag them into the wall in the process. This does not cause a Phase Shift at any point since the move isn't one that causes shifts, and is as simple as repeatedly pressing Forward + Y in a rhythm, and the opponent caught in this can't do a damn thing to escape.

I think there is a relatively simple fix for this, though I doubt it will be added. The Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games (the Field Phase in Pokkén Tournament is directly inspired by how the NUNS games play) have a "Substitution Jutsu" mechanic that allows a character being caught in a combo, to easily escape said combo at the press of a button. However, this uses up a limited resource (varies from game to game, some games had a gauge specifically for it, others had it so that it depleted a chunk of your Chakra gauge, which is used for special moves normally). The fact you need a resource to perform this technique, means you couldn't spam it, and in some cases, it was wiser to be conservative and not use it on every single combo you are caught in, but to eat combos early on so you still have a chance to use your specials, and only use this technique when you were desperate.

I think Pokkén could easily adopt a similar mechanic. I think you should be able to use a derivative of counter moves while being caught in a combo, that makes your opponent that's attacking you flinch, stopping their combo, and then pushes you back away from them. Doing this simply returns both players to neutral and doesn't do any damage, so the player that was performing the combo never gets screwed over. And so it isn't spammable, using this technique costs a good chunk of your Synergy Gauge, meaning using it too much punishes you in that your opponent is going to reach Burst Mode before you do.

Overall though, I guess we'll have to see how the meta truly develops.
---
#2367 Posted: 01:18:22 19/03/2016
The full version has a setting to remove Nia's support dialogue
Also doing enough hits causes the phase to switch so the phase WONT last forever.
---
#2368 Posted: 01:21:42 19/03/2016
Quote: Windumup
Also doing enough hits causes the phase to switch so the phase WONT last forever.

No, that's not how it works. Specific moves cause Phase Shifts. There is no other deciding factor. Like I said, I could do the same move with Pikachu over and over to keep my opponent juggled and it never caused a Phase Shift.
---
#2369 Posted: 01:32:19 19/03/2016
Quote: sonicbrawler182

No, that's not how it works. Specific moves cause Phase Shifts. There is no other deciding factor. Like I said, I could do the same move with Pikachu over and over to keep my opponent juggled and it never caused a Phase Shift.

I meant to say in Duel Phase, Duel Phase can be switched to field phase with enough hits
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2370 Posted: 01:54:03 19/03/2016
I think I'll main Chandelure. I'm not too good as anyone else lol
#2371 Posted: 01:57:28 19/03/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

I don't think I have you added on miiverse. If that's the case, add me and Ill add you. We got loads of game to play together with, especially Pokken!
---
#2372 Posted: 03:48:54 19/03/2016

UPDATE: I'm still only good as Chandelure. I'm **** online tho lol
But now I love Chandelure just a bit too much...

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I don't think I have you added on miiverse. If that's the case, add me and Ill add you. We got loads of game to play together with, especially Pokken!

I'll PM it to you.
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7162
#2373 Posted: 03:51:17 19/03/2016
Gengar, most likely.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
#2374 Posted: 05:09:56 19/03/2016
[User Posted Image]
My stats currently.
---
#2375 Posted: 22:10:44 19/03/2016
Since people are posting stat cards, I will too.

[User Posted Image]

this game made me love chandelure entirely too much oops
#2376 Posted: 22:54:05 19/03/2016
I am starting to think Sun and Moon may use Gaia power considering it's Spatial theme (Gaia being the earth) and the gem stones. But I doubt it

Short guide to Shadow Mewtwo Finale Fight (Charizard edition)

First round: You CANNOT afford to lose this round, or you automatically lose. During Field Phase dodge Mewtwo's attacks and when you get an opening go for your Forward B (aka Fire Punch) to switch into Duel Phase. During Duel Phase use the flamethrower you have (Down A) in order to hurt Mewtwo if he tries to get close to melee. If he starts jumping then cancel them with a strong air attack. Shift between the 2 until he goes down.
Second round: No strategy here, you are SUPPOSE to lose this round.
Third Round: Read this after entering the third round and pausing
With your synergy burst back up, go into burst mode immediately as it is an infinite burst. Now Aggro Mewtwo INTO THE GROUND!!! Use everything you got to take him down

Now enjoy the ending (?) and your new unlocked Pokemon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:30 19/03/2016 by Windumup
#2377 Posted: 23:43:23 19/03/2016
Who needs the five gods of Melee fighting when you have Pokemon Go gameplay?
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#2378 Posted: 23:49:16 19/03/2016
[User Posted Image]
My stats currently.

Might wanna fix the size, we can barely see it smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#2379 Posted: 23:59:00 19/03/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
[User Posted Image]
My stats currently.

Might wanna fix the size, we can barely see it smilie

Going to fix the size when I do my next Trainer update
---
#2380 Posted: 02:23:21 20/03/2016
Quote: somePerson
Who needs the five gods of Melee fighting when you have Pokemon Go gameplay?

HOLY ****
#2381 Posted: 02:27:35 20/03/2016
>using a masterball on a non shiny ivysaur
---
#2382 Posted: 02:52:16 20/03/2016

>its to show off technology
>masterballs probably aren't as exclusive.
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2383 Posted: 04:01:54 20/03/2016
Oh my flipping beezus it's so pretty I could DIE!!!!!

[User Posted Image]
#2384 Posted: 04:54:48 20/03/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

well yes, but it's still very odd to see
---
#2385 Posted: 05:23:07 20/03/2016

Do you really want to see somebody use hundreds of Pokeballs for a tech demo?
#2386 Posted: 05:32:25 20/03/2016

No, but I am just saying that they could have used something with a higher capture rate and/or feels odd to be a wild pokemon.
---
#2387 Posted: 06:07:44 20/03/2016

No, but I am just saying that they could have used something with a higher capture rate and/or feels odd to be a wild pokemon.

You are literally complaining about nothing.
#2388 Posted: 06:20:27 20/03/2016

TBH yeah. I'd rather get actually gameplay than see someone toss a pokeball for 5 minutes.
---
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#2389 Posted: 06:42:02 20/03/2016

It's windumup, what do you expect?
---
words. letters. filler.
pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7076
#2390 Posted: 11:44:52 20/03/2016
So I've been binge playing the hell out of Pokken after getting it yesterday and I wanted to share my first impressions with it so far:

-Graphically, the game is freaking gorgeous. This is without a doubt one of the best looking games on Wii U right now, and maybe even the console generation in general. While i haven't really remembered any of the music, it's still a fantastic soundtrack so far.
-presentation-wise, the game does pretty well too. 60fps and 1080p looks great, and the game even looks fine at 30fps during local battles. The characters and stages are all well-designed and nice to look at. I'm kind of mixed in Nia right now, though. sometimes she does give me helpful advice, other times she can get really annoying during battles. I get the feeling she's going to join the ranks of characters like Navi and Ashley Graham as one of the most annoying NPCs in video games.
-The gameplay is so much fun. combat flows perfectly, especially thanks to its presentation. the phase shifting feels very natural, and not once did I feel forced into it.using combos takes time to get the hang of thanks to Pokken's special mechanics, but it will come naturally eventually as well. Support Pokemon are a nice addition, but 80% of the time I forgot they even existed. the burst mechanic is really cool, and the animations that appear during it and during your burst attack look amazing. And thankfully burst attacks don't always connect, so it's not used to the point where burst attacks are overpowered(though that could change. I did just start playing it after all). At times, the attack triangle of normal, grab, and counter attacks can get a bit confusing as well, and it does take some practice to read when opponents are using specific moves.
-Online battles are great. Out of the 10-15 battles I've played so far, only one of them was really laggy. the game still runs great during online play.
-Trainer customization is a really neat addition, and I love how many options are available at your disposal.
-I've been having fun playing as Pikachu Libre, Sceptile, and Chandelure a lot(though all the characters are really fun to play as), but regular Pikachu is definitely going to be my main for this game, since he's the one I have had the most fun with so far.

Any complaints i do have with the game I either haven't reached yet, don't remember, or are so small that the game itself overshadows them to me. Pokken is an excellent game and, in my opinion, is a must-buy for the Wii U console.
---
Cool cool.
#2391 Posted: 17:38:25 20/03/2016
OMG >.< I wasn't complaining on anything, seriously guys STOP. They could have used any Pokemon for the demo, idk why they chose ivysaur over something like Pikachu/Charizard/*enter something more fan favorite* then the middle stage of the least favorite of the Kanto starters.

I am just glad to get ACTUAL gameplay of Pokemon Go
---
#2392 Posted: 19:18:57 20/03/2016
if you don't want people to get on your case for some of this stuff, then say "oh well I guess it doesn't matter that much" at the end of your posts.

its a fail-safe.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8717
#2393 Posted: 20:32:42 20/03/2016
If that's Pokémon Go gameplay it's pretty much Dream Radar for smartphones. In which case, I won't feel bad about not getting it, since I have Dream Radar already! ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3740
#2394 Posted: 20:33:06 20/03/2016
So I tried Pokken Tournament and wanted to post on here, even though I never posted here.
My main at the moment is Gengar who's probably the Sheik of Pokken, but you need some strategy to really go insane. I also tried Gardevoir & Chandelure and out of these two I prefer Guardevoir because she's not as buttonmashy as Chandelure (and I don't like the cute voice of Chandelure, I don't think it fits). Though Guardevoir seems to be the Zelda of Pokken I've fought against one with Gengar and she destroyed me. I guess I'll just switch between Gengar and Gardevoir from fight to fight. Oh and I've also tried Shadow Mewtwo thanks to the amiibo card and he seems pretty powerful too, I think I'll spend some time with him as well when he's unlocked. It's a shame that you can only play with him in certain modes before you actually unlock him.
#2395 Posted: 20:50:15 20/03/2016
Teams for 2016 DarkSpyro Pokemon League
somePerson: San Antonio Sandslashs: (Shiftry, Shelgon, Infernape, Shieldon, Budew, Manectric, Spiritomb, Sentret, Weezing, Eelektrik)
Arceustheprime: Melbourne Galvantulas: (Shaymin, Diancie, bibarel, Skarmory, Forretress, Simisear, Gurdurr, Pawniard, Tangrowth, Lickilicky)
theflyingseal: Orlanda Pyroars: (Dedenne, Kabutops, Bibarel, Mewtwo, Spoink, Avalugg, Sunkern, Weedle, Raikou, Glameow)
lunardistortion: Clermont Kinglers: (Jolteon, Regigas, Spiritomb, Simisage, Maractus, Charmander, Pichu, Slowpoke, Heliolisk, Lilipup)
Kitty: New York Trubbish: (Liklickilicky, Avalugg, Omanyte, Sawsbuck, Simisear, Cleffa, Lairon, Klink, Gardevoir, Frogadier)
crystaldragen: Harrisburg Ponytas: (Magnezone, Weavile, Noctowl, Venonat, Slowking, Claydol, Weezing, Delcatty, Liepard, Scatterbug)
striderswag: Albuquerque Cacturns: (Gliscor, Ekans, Scatterbug, Skrelp, Ponyta, Lickilicky, Hoopa, Foongus, Manectric, Honchkrow)
HeyitsHotDog: D.C. Braviarys: (Miltank, Leafeon, Nidorino, Seadra, Piloswine, Ekans, Excadrill, Venonat, Shiftry, Vanillite)

Bracket

Reminder to set up your teams on pokemonshowdown.com. Contact your opponent for your battle. Use the browser version if you don't want to download Showdown.

Rules:
  • This will be a 2 out of 3 style game
  • Must use the 6 out of your 10 Pokemon
  • You don't need to use every Pokemon on your roster
  • The battles will be under the Ubers tier
  • You can have as many teams as you want if you want to swap out Pokemon
  • Have fun this is just a game

• Brackets 1 Winners:
    Melbourne Galvantulas Vs Clermont Kinglers
    New York Trubbish Vs Harrisburg Ponytas
    D.C. Braviarys Vs Orlanda Pyroars
    Albuquerque Cacturns Vs San Antonio Sandslashs

Just a reminder to PM your opponents in a 2 out of 3 game. ^.^
    pankakesparx456 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7076
    #2396 Posted: 22:45:16 20/03/2016
    Okay either I keep running into a lot of bad players or for once I'm actually really good at a video game because my win rate online is like 60-70% right now.

Also I managed to beat like 4 or 5 Shadow Mewtwo players in a row. People really have no idea how to use this character.
    ---
    Cool cool.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:45:58 20/03/2016 by pankakesparx456
    #2397 Posted: 22:53:05 20/03/2016
    Teams for 2016 DarkSpyro Pokemon League
    somePerson: San Antonio Sandslashs: (Shiftry, Shelgon, Infernape, Shieldon, Budew, Manectric, Spiritomb, Sentret, Weezing, Eelektrik)
    Arceustheprime: Melbourne Galvantulas: (Shaymin, Diancie, bibarel, Skarmory, Forretress, Simisear, Gurdurr, Pawniard, Tangrowth, Lickilicky)
    theflyingseal: Orlanda Pyroars: (Dedenne, Kabutops, Bibarel, Mewtwo, Spoink, Avalugg, Sunkern, Weedle, Raikou, Glameow)
    lunardistortion: Clermont Kinglers: (Jolteon, Regigas, Spiritomb, Simisage, Maractus, Charmander, Pichu, Slowpoke, Heliolisk, Lilipup)
    Kitty: New York Trubbish: (Liklickilicky, Avalugg, Omanyte, Sawsbuck, Simisear, Cleffa, Lairon, Klink, Gardevoir, Frogadier)
    crystaldragen: Harrisburg Ponytas: (Magnezone, Weavile, Noctowl, Venonat, Slowking, Claydol, Weezing, Delcatty, Liepard, Scatterbug)
    striderswag: Albuquerque Cacturns: (Gliscor, Ekans, Scatterbug, Skrelp, Ponyta, Lickilicky, Hoopa, Foongus, Manectric, Honchkrow)
    HeyitsHotDog: D.C. Braviarys: (Miltank, Leafeon, Nidorino, Seadra, Piloswine, Ekans, Excadrill, Venonat, Shiftry, Vanillite)

Bracket

Reminder to set up your teams on pokemonshowdown.com. Contact your opponent for your battle. Use the browser version if you don't want to download Showdown.

Rules:
  • This will be a 2 out of 3 style game
  • Must use the 6 out of your 10 Pokemon
  • You don't need to use every Pokemon on your roster
  • The battles will be under the Ubers tier
  • You can have as many teams as you want if you want to swap out Pokemon
  • Have fun this is just a game

• Brackets 1 Winners:
    Melbourne Galvantulas Vs Clermont Kinglers
    New York Trubbish Vs Harrisburg Ponytas
    D.C. Braviarys Vs Orlanda Pyroars
    Albuquerque Cacturns Vs San Antonio Sandslashs Game 1 Game 2
    #2398 Posted: 22:53:13 20/03/2016
    LEAGUE BATTLE

Considering how I good I am at any video game,both of those went exactly how I expected.

I place my bets on me losing the entire thing.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:54:32 20/03/2016 by StriderSwag
    #2399 Posted: 23:12:38 20/03/2016
    LEAGUE BATTLE

Considering how I good I am at any video game,both of those went exactly how I expected.

I place my bets on me losing the entire thing.

It's okay you still have the loser's bracket to make a comeback. <3
    #2400 Posted: 23:19:39 20/03/2016
    I still need to set up my team. I'll do it tomorrow.
    ---
    First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me