Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V1.
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V1. [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5074
#2301 Posted: 02:27:17 14/03/2016
Quote: somePerson
Anybody want to do a Pokemon League season? I want to make one where I will give out a randomly generated numbered Pokemon for your team. Lets say you get Pokemon #69, you will have to use a Bellsprout on your team for the whole season. I will be keeping track of the score and will update the win results. You have to use Pokemon Showdown as it is easier to use and convenient. You must post your replays if you join. If you want to join please PM or reply to this post and enter your city or country if you are outside the United States. This will use a double bracket tournament and we need 8 or 16 players. smilie

Teams for 2016 DarkSpyro Pokemon League

• somePerson: San Antonio Sandslashs
  • Arceustheprime: Australian Kangaskhans

• You should be able to fully evolve the Pokemon that you get.
    ---
    “No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
    somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5152
    #2302 Posted: 02:54:54 14/03/2016
    Quote: 84skylanderdude
    Anybody want to do a Pokemon League season? I want to make one where I will give out a randomly generated numbered Pokemon for your team. Lets say you get Pokemon #69, you will have to use a Bellsprout on your team for the whole season. I will be keeping track of the score and will update the win results. You have to use Pokemon Showdown as it is easier to use and convenient. You must post your replays if you join. If you want to join please PM or reply to this post and enter your city or country if you are outside the United States. This will use a double bracket tournament and we need 8 or 16 players. :)

• somePerson: San Antonio Sandslashs
  • Arceustheprime: Australian Kangaskhans

• You should be able to fully evolve the Pokemon that you get.

Nope you get what you get. But you get like 10 Pokemon.
    Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
    #2303 Posted: 02:58:44 14/03/2016
    I don't Showdown, but for the sake of curiosity, could you give me a number?
    ---
    Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
    #2304 Posted: 03:18:27 14/03/2016
    Quote: Seiki

Mantine
    isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
    #2305 Posted: 03:22:37 14/03/2016
    Same as Seiki but can i get a number?
    #2306 Posted: 03:56:12 14/03/2016
    Quote: isaac343018s
    Same as Seiki but can i get a number?

Mawile.
    #2307 Posted: 05:16:01 14/03/2016

Mantine

Interesting....
    ---
    Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
    Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
    #2308 Posted: 13:29:18 14/03/2016
    I dont want to join but can you Randomize me one? (Inb4 I get something REALLY good)
    ---
    Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
    #2309 Posted: 17:46:55 14/03/2016
    Quote: Windumup
    I dont want to join but can you Randomize me one? (Inb4 I get something REALLY good)

Why do people not want to join but want a Pokemon. There's literally no consequence for joining. >.>
    Manectric.
    #2310 Posted: 17:57:39 14/03/2016

Why do people not want to join but want a Pokemon. There's literally no consequence for joining. >.>
    Manectric.

Because I would join if this wasn't on Showdown. I don't use it and when trying in the past had weird issues with it. If it was allowed to be done in the real games, then I would be all for this as it sounds like a fun challenge.
    ---
    #2311 Posted: 18:45:04 14/03/2016

Manectric.

Because I would join if this wasn't on Showdown. I don't use it and when trying in the past had weird issues with it. If it was allowed to be done in the real games, then I would be all for this as it sounds like a fun challenge.

I guess we could use Pokemon QRs if you want but we won't have the luxury of having recorded battles.
    StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
    #2312 Posted: 19:26:07 14/03/2016
    somePerson, set me up with a number, yo.
    #2313 Posted: 19:27:12 14/03/2016

Manectric.

I guess we could use Pokemon QRs if you want but we won't have the luxury of having recorded battles.

You can save battles afterward in the VS seeker then post the code for the battle.
    ---
    #2314 Posted: 20:04:09 14/03/2016
    Quote: StriderSwag

Like you want to join or just want a number? Ditto by the way.

You can save battles afterward in the VS seeker then post the code for the battle.

Oh really? I guess we can use ORAS then. But you'll need to use QR Pokemeon for your team. So if you don't own ORAS then Showdown is use but if you do own ORAS then you can use those. :)
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:05:51 14/03/2016 by somePerson
    TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
    #2315 Posted: 21:19:53 14/03/2016
    Abdallah (who sort of works with Nintendo themselves so he would likely know release dates) has the Let's play stream scheduled for November 18th, it may be a week or so early (Like with his Pokken Tournament streams) but the game should be out around that time.

Yeah, that's not a source.
    ---
    words. letters. filler.
    #2316 Posted: 22:38:46 14/03/2016
    Quote: TacoMakerSkys
    Abdallah (who sort of works with Nintendo themselves so he would likely know release dates) has the Let's play stream scheduled for November 18th, it may be a week or so early (Like with his Pokken Tournament streams) but the game should be out around that time.

It can be a source, especially since November 18th is an oddly specific date.
    ---
    shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
    #2317 Posted: 02:36:22 15/03/2016
    I hope we can get a cocoro leak soon.
    ---
    103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
    #2318 Posted: 03:00:24 15/03/2016
    Quote: shroom boom
    I hope we can get a cocoro leak soon.

Corocoro already leaked this month and had nothing but Volcanion and an announcement that next corocoro will have New Info on Sun/Moon.
    ---
    #2319 Posted: 03:49:51 15/03/2016

Oh really? I guess we can use ORAS then. But you'll need to use QR Pokemeon for your team. So if you don't own ORAS then Showdown is use but if you do own ORAS then you can use those. smilie

I own a copy of both games. smilie

QR Pokemon? Like ones injected with QR codes? Doesn't that not work anymore unless you have homebrew?
    ---
    #2320 Posted: 03:53:32 15/03/2016

Oh really? I guess we can use ORAS then. But you'll need to use QR Pokemeon for your team. So if you don't own ORAS then Showdown is use but if you do own ORAS then you can use those. smilie

QR Pokemon? Like ones injected with QR codes? Doesn't that not work anymore unless you have homebrew?

im literally so confused...

what's a QR pokemon?
    what's homebrew?
    do we really exist?
    #2321 Posted: 05:08:24 15/03/2016

It could be a source, but a random youtuber scheduling a stream for November (the Holiday season) isn't really surprising. I could plan a stream for November 25th and say this is when the stream is going to start. It's just preplanning, nothing that should create fuss about.
    ---
    words. letters. filler.
    #2322 Posted: 05:55:30 15/03/2016

It could be a source, but a random youtuber scheduling a stream for November (the Holiday season) isn't really surprising. I could plan a stream for November 25th and say this is when the stream is going to start. It's just preplanning, nothing that should create fuss about.

He works with Nintendo officially, also note the date of the Let's play Pokemon Sun is NOT a placeholder date (December 31st is usually a placeholder. November 18th is TOO SPECIFIC).

If you plan a stream for the date it doesn't confirm it because you are nobody. (Sorry but you are only a player) Abdallah's planned livestream for the game (which he does when the game comes out/week prior) confirms the release date as he works with Nintendo themselves.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:28 15/03/2016 by Windumup
    #2323 Posted: 05:59:44 15/03/2016

what's a QR pokemon?
    what's homebrew?
    do we really exist?

EXCUSE ME SIR AND MADAM BUT I AM ASKING A HUMBLE QUESTION HERE
    #2324 Posted: 06:34:00 15/03/2016

He works with Nintendo officially, also note the date of the Let's play Pokemon Sun is NOT a placeholder date (December 31st is usually a placeholder. November 18th is TOO SPECIFIC).

If you plan a stream for the date it doesn't confirm it because you are nobody. (Sorry but you are only a player) Abdallah's planned livestream for the game (which he does when the game comes out/week prior) confirms the release date as he works with Nintendo themselves.

It's called an early copy of a game. ;) You know so Nintendo can advertise games to a bigger audience?

QR Pokemon are generated Pokemon that are transferred through QR codes but it doesn't work anymore apparently.
    #2325 Posted: 06:48:27 15/03/2016

what's a QR pokemon?
    what's homebrew?
    do we really exist?

EXCUSE ME SIR AND MADAM BUT I AM ASKING A HUMBLE QUESTION HERE

QR Pokemon = Pokemon made from Pokegen injected into your save file using a QR Code exploit in an older system firmware.
    Homebrew = Userland exploit run in certain games (ie: Cubic Ninja, Ironfall (before 10.3 blocked it), Ocarina of Time 3D) to run custom apps/features such as installing custom themes, backing up game saves, installing CFW on firmware 9.2 and under, etc.
    Do we really exist = idk man idk
    ---
    words. letters. filler.
    #2326 Posted: 06:49:46 15/03/2016

I doubt anyone except the developers know a specific target release date for a game we know little to nothing about. Literally just a placeholder for a stream.
    ---
    words. letters. filler.
    #2327 Posted: 06:54:37 15/03/2016
    Watching g a YouTube video and reading the comments just to post it in this topic is not research.
    #2328 Posted: 13:05:14 15/03/2016

It's called an early copy of a game. smilie You know so Nintendo can advertise games to a bigger audience?

QR Pokemon are generated Pokemon that are transferred through QR codes but it doesn't work anymore apparently.

OMG HAVE YOU NOT READ ANY OF THE EARLIER POSTS?! Your literally restating what his job is, Nintendo gives him early review copies which he streams to build hype for games and that's his job.
    ---
    #2329 Posted: 14:26:45 15/03/2016

It's called an early copy of a game. smilie You know so Nintendo can advertise games to a bigger audience?

OMG HAVE YOU NOT READ ANY OF THE EARLIER POSTS?! Your literally restating what his job is, Nintendo gives him early review copies which he streams to build hype for games and that's his job.

random lets player playing a game that isnt even confirmed to be pokemon =/= the pokemon release date
    skylandsfan Gold Sparx Gems: 2704
    #2330 Posted: 17:44:52 15/03/2016
    To celebrate the 20th anniversary, I've been replaying some of the older games. So far I've beaten emerald, silver, white, and fire red. Does anybody know which game I should try next?
    #2331 Posted: 17:47:01 15/03/2016
    Quote: skylandsfan
    To celebrate the 20th anniversary, I've been replaying some of the older games. So far I've beaten emerald, silver, white, and fire red. Does anybody know which game I should try next?

Yellow.
    parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7162
    #2332 Posted: 18:49:37 15/03/2016
    Okay first
    -Trailer said Holiday Season, implying close to December, though I think Nov. 18th would okay.
    -A stream date isn't going to prove this date. He might build hype, but there are tons of other games coming out during this time. If he builds hype for Nintendo games only, then it could be a different game entirely.

Second:
    -Windumup stop being stubborn when someone gives you facts.
    -Everyone, drop it soon or take it to PM/Guestbook.

Now that I've said that, I beat Wallace in OR, now I just gotta go to victory road. I'm probably gonna train my Spheal first though.
    ---
    looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
    84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5074
    #2333 Posted: 20:25:46 15/03/2016
    Steven Stone is a dragon ball
    ---
    “No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
    #2334 Posted: 22:29:23 15/03/2016
    Quote: parisruelz12
    Okay first
    -Trailer said Holiday Season, implying close to December, though I think Nov. 18th would okay.
    -A stream date isn't going to prove this date. He might build hype, but there are tons of other games coming out during this time. If he builds hype for Nintendo games only, then it could be a different game entirely.

Second:
    -Windumup stop being stubborn when someone gives you facts.
    -Everyone, drop it soon or take it to PM/Guestbook.

Now that I've said that, I beat Wallace in OR, now I just gotta go to victory road. I'm probably gonna train my Spheal first though.

He only does it for Nintendo games, here is a link to the main page which lists his Pokemon Sun/Moon Lets Play stream launch date.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AbdallahSmash026/featured
    ---
    #2335 Posted: 22:55:49 15/03/2016
    You know what would have helped your case?

Posting the link in the first place. .___.
    ---
    #2336 Posted: 22:59:54 15/03/2016
    Quote: parisruelz12
    You know what would have helped your case?

Posting the link in the first place. .___.

True.
    ---
    chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2923
    #2337 Posted: 00:29:53 16/03/2016
    So whattabout the pokken early access tournament on the 17th, Dylan S. is sure to at least make them big plays Kappa
    ---
    The Storm Approaches
    "Never underestimate the power of the scouts code."
    #2338 Posted: 02:50:17 16/03/2016
    Update
    Anybody want to do a Pokemon League season? I want to make one where I will give out a randomly generated numbered Pokemon for your team. Lets say you get Pokemon #69, you will have to use a Bellsprout on your team for the whole season. I will be keeping track of the score and will update the win results. You have to use Pokemon Showdown as it is easier to use and convenient. You must post your replays if you join. If you want to join please PM or reply to this post and enter your city or country if you are outside the United States. This will use a double bracket tournament and we need 8 or 16 players. :)

somePerson: San Antonio Sandslashs: (Shiftry, Shelgon, Infernape, Shieldon, Budew, Manectric, Spiritomb, Sentret, Weezing, Eelektrik)
    Arceustheprime: Melbourne Galvantulas: (Shaymin, Diancie, bibarel, Skarmory, Forretress, Simisear, Gurdurr, Pawniard, Tangrowth, Lickilicky)
    theflyingseal: Orlanda Pyroars: (Dedenne, Kabutops, Bibarel, Mewtwo, Spoink, Avalugg, Sunkern, Weedle, Raikou, Glameow)
    lunardistortion: Clermont Kinglers (Jolteon, Regigas, Spiritomb, Simisage, Maractus, Charmander, Pichu, Slowpoke, Heliolisk, Lilipup)
    Kitty: New York Trubbish (Liklickilicky, Avalugg, Omanyte, Sawsbuck, Simisear, Cleffa, Lairon, Klink, Gardevoir, Frogadier)
    crystaldragen: Harrisburg Ponytas: (Magnezone, Weavile, Noctowl, Venonat, Slowking, Claydol, Weezing, Delcatty, Liepard, Scatterbug)
    striderswag: Albuquerque Cacturns (Gliscor, Ekans, Scatterbug, Skrelp, Ponyta, Lickilicky, Hoopa, Foongus, Manectric, Honchkrow)
    HeyitsHotDog: D.C. Braviarys (Miltank, Leafeon, Nidorino, Seadra, Piloswine, Ekans, Excadrill, Venonat, Shiftry, Vanillite)

And that's all I need. Making a bracket after this. :) Please set up your teams on http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/. This will be a double elimination.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:49:57 16/03/2016 by somePerson
    shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
    #2339 Posted: 02:59:21 16/03/2016
    uggg this wait is killing me.
    ---
    103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
    HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
    #2340 Posted: 03:00:27 16/03/2016
    Update
    Anybody want to do a Pokemon League season? I want to make one where I will give out a randomly generated numbered Pokemon for your team. Lets say you get Pokemon #69, you will have to use a Bellsprout on your team for the whole season. I will be keeping track of the score and will update the win results. You have to use Pokemon Showdown as it is easier to use and convenient. You must post your replays if you join. If you want to join please PM or reply to this post and enter your city or country if you are outside the United States. This will use a double bracket tournament and we need 8 or 16 players. smilie

somePerson: San Antonio Sandslashs: (Shiftry, Shelgon, Infernape, Shieldon, Budew, Manectric, Spiritomb, Sentret, Weezing, Eelektrik)
    Arceustheprime: Melbourne Galvantulas: (Shaymin, Diancie, bibarel, Skarmory, Forretress, Simisear, Gurdurr, Pawniard, Tangrowth, Lickilicky)
    theflyingseal: Orlanda Pyroars: (Dedenne, Kabutops, Bibarel, Mewtwo, Spoink, Avalugg, Sunkern, Weedle, Raikou, Glameow)
    lunardistortion: Clermont Kinglers (Jolteon, Regigas, Spiritomb, Simisage, Maractus, Charmander, Pichu, Slowpoke, Heliolisk, Lilipup)
    Kitty: New York Trubbish (Liklickilicky, Avalugg, Omanyte, Sawsbuck, Simisear, Cleffa, Lairon, Klink, Gardevoir, Frogadier)
    crystaldragen: Harrisburg Ponytas: (Magnezone, Weavile, Noctowl, Venonat, Slowking, Claydol, Weezing, Delcatty, Liepard, Scatterbug)
    striderswag: Albuquerque Cacturns (Gliscor, Ekans, Scatterbug, Skrelp, Ponyta, Lickilicky, Hoopa, Foongus, Manectric, Honchkrow)

Eh, I'll try it out. How does this all work and how would we post the replays? I rarely battle online so I wouldn't know
    ---
    When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
    #2341 Posted: 03:06:01 16/03/2016
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog
    Update

Eh, I'll try it out. How does this all work and how would we post the replays? I rarely battle online so I wouldn't know

I will give you a team of randomly generated Pokemon and you fight others in a tournament. This is hosted on Pokemon Showdown as it always full customization for every Pokemon. There is a replay button on Showdown so you can show us the battle. :)
    HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5185
    #2342 Posted: 03:07:40 16/03/2016
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog
    Update

I will give you a team of randomly generated Pokemon and you fight others in a tournament. This is hosted on Pokemon Showdown as it always full customization for every Pokemon. There is a replay button on Showdown so you can show us the battle. smilie

Ooooh I see. Thought this was on ORAS & XY. Alright cool! Sign me up!
    ---
    When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
    #2343 Posted: 03:59:57 16/03/2016
    lunardistortion: Clermont Kinglers: (Jolteon, Regigas, Spiritomb, Simisage, Maractus, Charmander, Pichu, Slowpoke, Heliolisk, Lilipup)
    Kitty: New York Trubbish: (Liklickilicky, Avalugg, Omanyte, Sawsbuck, Simisear, Cleffa, Lairon, Klink, Gardevoir, Frogadier)
    striderswag: Albuquerque Cacturns: (Gliscor, Ekans, Scatterbug, Skrelp, Ponyta, Lickilicky, Hoopa, Foongus, Manectric, Honchkrow)
    HeyitsHotDog: D.C. Braviarys: (Miltank, Leafeon, Nidorino, Seadra, Piloswine, Ekans, Excadrill, Venonat, Shiftry, Vanillite)

Bracket

Reminder to set up your teams on pokemonshowdown.com. Contact your opponent for your battle. Use the browser version if you don't want to download Showdown.

Rules:
  • This will be a 2 out of 3 style game
  • Must use the 6 out of your 10 Pokemon
  • You don't need to use every Pokemon on your roster
  • The battles will be under the Ubers tier
  • You can have as many teams as you want if you want to swap out Pokemon
  • Have fun this is just a game

• Brackets 1 Winners:
    Melbourne Galvantulas Vs Clermont Kinglers
    New York Trubbish Vs Harrisburg Ponytas
    D.C. Braviarys Vs Orlanda Pyroars
    Albuquerque Cacturns Vs San Antonio Sandslashs
    Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:46:59 16/03/2016 by somePerson
    #2344 Posted: 04:30:38 16/03/2016
    Can we use megas and other forms or not?
    #2345 Posted: 04:36:24 16/03/2016

You are granted permission.
    arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
    #2346 Posted: 06:51:41 16/03/2016

You are granted permission.

> : )))))))
    #2347 Posted: 09:24:38 17/03/2016
    im gonna make a team in a random pokemon game that consists of just dogs.
    ---
    #2348 Posted: 23:54:43 17/03/2016
    I once tried to make a team in X that was just each region's local bird pokemon. It didn't work out lmao....
    #2349 Posted: 02:37:12 18/03/2016
    I'm not doing it to be competitive.

I just like doggies.
    ---
    #2350 Posted: 04:11:49 18/03/2016
    Same reason for me. I just like the birdies
    First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me