Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
No Gorm & Tuk for you, Builda Grilla Drilla [CLOSED]
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#1 Posted: 03:52:22 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Gorm & Tuk have shunned Builda Grilla Drilla from receiving extra Hero Points and Gold on my game. Anyone else?
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 12:50:50 06/05/2014
It was mentioned in the May Alter Ego forum. They probably have him flagged as an alter ego instead of a Swap Force character for bonuses. It should be an easy fix if they get around to it, unless they intentionally decided to do that. I'm not really sure how it would work if he was an alter ego and Swap Force. Would he get both bonuses? Would he get 25% bonus for being an alter ego then get that total doubled by Gorm & Tuk? It could be a possibility that they intentionally decided not to flag him as a Swap Force character, but more than likely it was just an oversight.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#3 Posted: 12:59:02 06/05/2014
He should get the larger of the bonuses, but not both. That's how they've worked it in the past, like Holiday Wash Buckler (alt and SF), Legendary Bouncer (Legendary and Giant). They just need to code it properly.
#4 Posted: 15:27:22 06/05/2014
Quote: HappyGamer
He should get the larger of the bonuses, but not both. That's how they've worked it in the past, like Holiday Wash Buckler (alt and SF), Legendary Bouncer (Legendary and Giant). They just need to code it properly.

I forgot about Holiday Wash Buckler being considered an alter ego. Legendary Bouncer is different as the bonus is applied to the character itself. For Swap Force, however, the bonus is applied separately through a companion. I guess the same thing could be said about #1 fans. I had wondered if Dark/Legendary Spyro or Molten Hot Dog generate their 10% bonus then their #1 fan gives 25% of the base or 25% of the base + 10%. I assumed #1 fans stacked in some way, though, with the "special" bonus. I would assume the same would be for alter ego Swap Force, though I never paid attention to Holiday Wash Buckler's pay outs.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#5 Posted: 17:47:51 06/05/2014
That's right, I forgot the SF bonus was coming from a companion, in which case they should be stackable - 25% bonus for alt and the doubling bonus for G&T. They don't compound, though, meaning you don't get a double of the 25%, just the base amount. In any case, if they don't get it fixed, it's irrelevant. Most importantly, it's taking forever to level him up without the G&T bonus to XP.
Qanai Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#6 Posted: 22:48:57 06/05/2014
Quote: obidawsn
Quote: HappyGamer

I forgot about Holiday Wash Buckler being considered an alter ego. Legendary Bouncer is different as the bonus is applied to the character itself. For Swap Force, however, the bonus is applied separately through a companion. I guess the same thing could be said about #1 fans. I had wondered if Dark/Legendary Spyro or Molten Hot Dog generate their 10% bonus then their #1 fan gives 25% of the base or 25% of the base + 10%. I assumed #1 fans stacked in some way, though, with the "special" bonus. I would assume the same would be for alter ego Swap Force, though I never paid attention to Holiday Wash Buckler's pay outs.

A while back when I was checking, the both the #1 fan bonus and the special character bonus generated from the base value, so #1 fan = base + 25% and dark spyro = base + 10%.
#7 Posted: 13:41:07 07/05/2014
Looks like they fixed it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me