Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#401 Posted: 03:29:02 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"No not really. I just feel your emotion right now. Being away from your mate hits home. But just give her time to take all this in. It's much different than the world she once lived in thousands of years ago. She'll come around eventually."

Meanwhile in Ruby's room.....

Zera opened the door and closed it behind her. "Are you doing ok? Is there anything I can do to help?"
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#402 Posted: 03:40:03 13/10/2015
Durza looks at him and says "well you can say that. I know she will come around but it is going to take a wile because I killed her twin sister and her younger brother in a sense. and this isn't even the dimension that she lived in thousands of years ago."

Meanwhile in Ruby's room.......

"Not really. I just found out that my husband killed my younger brother and my twin sister and my husband is over 5000 years old and I made him feel like a total freak." was Ruby's response.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:29 13/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#403 Posted: 04:11:27 13/10/2015
Lucien had walked with Cale back to Cale's ship, "So you've been here for over 200 years since I last saw you, huh?" To which Cale nodded with a smile, "Still kicking those beats you made back in Warfang?" To which Cale nodded with a shrug, "I am so very sorry I missed out on so much," he paused for a moment as Cale just shrugs again, "Well Alex has been off with Sky Fire on some crazy adventures. My boy grew up pretty fast once the dark master's forces were found and the war ended. Elyria," he sighed, "Beautiful as ever," Lucien steadily shook his head with a smile as flashed back to just before he was transported. He had just eaten Elyria's famous(well Lucien's favorite dish) smoked beef and vegetables, kissed her goodbye and was on his way through Sky Fire's Time Vector here to the Forward Dawn.

Cale looked up to the roof of his ship just as Aszuress popped out, "We've got everything fixed up, she's even got that new craft smell again," she laughed a little as she hopped down, "So, Lucien," she looked him over with a wicked eye, "I hear you're the biggest and most dangerous hotshot from your, eh, time?" She asked somewhat questionably.

Lucien shrugged, "Well," he looked down for a second, "My brother holds that title. And it's best he does, being such a legendary breed."

"Legendary Breed?" Aszuress questioned the term.

To which Cale finally spoke up, "A Purple... Dragon(dun dun duuun(you might understand why I said "personal" lol))," he answered.

"What make him legendary? He's not like you then, all transformy and what not?"

Lucien shook his head, "Sadly no, but he wields power beyond my capacity. The Purple dragon's greatest asset, Convexity, another term is fury. Then again fury can amplify one's elements into much greater forms of themselves. I do not know how it works, but only the purple dragon is capable of such feats."

(but enough with the Spyro references!)(made these because throughout all RPs and fan-Fics, Lucien and Spyro are blood brothers(for the past nine years now actually))(which would make Lucien Durza's(or "Shade") uncle! Lol)

Lucien then froze for a moment. Part of his left iris had turned grey, and flowed much like a fire would. He looked about for a minute, but snapped back to the real world, "Uh, heh," he sighed softly, "Anyway," he shook his head. The patch of grey had vanished now, "Cale," he turns to his old friend, who was now older than he was due to the time placements, "You fly off worlds now!?" He looked up to the Sound of Silence, "A very impeccable device. We must be decades behind this technology back home, but I must say I rather much like the way we live now," he gave another light smile, "You know, Alexander misses you sometimes. He has been working on his electric element quite a bit since you left. He has gotten about as good as you the last few months," he laughed slightly.

"So, how do you intend to confront Galileo with us?" Aszuress asked sitting down next to Cale, "I mean, you know what you're here right?"

Lucien turned around, stood to his full height, "I am a blood born guardian of my world. My world includes my friends, and I am loyalty, I will not let my closest friend struggle alone," he then puffed out a cloud of flame from his nostrils.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#404 Posted: 09:14:47 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Look I know you feel really bad about that but you shouldn't dwell on the past. That was nearly 5000 years ago." Icestorm said.

Meanwhile in Ruby's room.....

Zera draped a wing over Ruby. "He loves you very much. You know he would never harm any family member. He's been through a lot when you were gone."
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#405 Posted: 11:54:59 13/10/2015
"Okay." Aurorus growled. "I've checked everywhere else and I haven't found it." She opened the door and found a strange-looking dragon with Zera. "Okay, so this isn't the cafeteria. Zera, do you have any idea where?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#406 Posted: 13:41:17 13/10/2015
"well it still feels like yesterday" was Durza's reply.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#407 Posted: 15:24:52 13/10/2015
Cale looked over to Aszuress and gave a continuous light smile, "What?" She asked somewhat confused as to why he randomly turned to her, "Oh stop, will ya," she pushed his face to the side, "Alright, I'm on it," she then looked at Lucien once more, eyeing him some as she returned to the ship.

"I get it," Lucien patted Cale's shoulder, "Besides that, let's go find General Icestorm. I would like to speak with him myself," he turned to look into the Forward Dawn. Irises turned gold, allowing his vision to alter. Narrowing his search to the energy reading he saw within Icestorm, His power is unique... Wait, he looked around at all the other energy signatures of all the other beings aboard the ship, These are no average elementals. They are proficient in their abilities, and have immense capacities. Where exactly did I end up? he then cleared his vision of all other energy masses to make Icestorm's stand out, "I have found him. He is just over there," he was facing the front end of the ship toward docking bay one, "He is currently talking with the one who is called Durza."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#408 Posted: 20:14:06 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Just follow the signs." Zera said.

"Well I can't help you much." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#409 Posted: 20:27:42 13/10/2015
"Fine. Anyway, who's the dragon?" Aurorus asked.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#410 Posted: 20:37:16 13/10/2015
"i'm afraid no one can really." said Durza. as he turned back to his work something happened to him. his eyes roll back in his head and begins a mental discussion with Corruptor, while in real world he's just sitting there doing nothing.

meanwhile in Ruby's room.......

"i know it's just now I feel like I don't know him anymore. he used to be so confident, so cocky, so brave, so out going and now.... I just don't know." said Ruby.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:21:42 13/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#411 Posted: 21:34:16 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well if you need someone I'm here for you." Icestorm said.

Zera looked at Aurorus. "This is Ruby right?" Zera said before returning to their original conversation. "He's been alone for almost 5000 years. He seemed to never forgiven himself for what he did." Zera said.
---
SC
#412 Posted: 22:45:00 13/10/2015
Lucien's eyes reverted back to their original stats, "Since he is currently busy with the humanoid being," he turned back to Cale, "What adventures have you had out here in the stars?" Cale thought for a moment, but instead of talking, and since Lucien does not have the internal comm, he lead Lucien into his ship. Strait to the bridge. The consol lit up, the forward glass lit up like a screen, "This technology is amazing, it is beyond me," Cale seemed to be laughing, but it only came out as heavy huffs of air.

A holographic keyboard popped up as Cale.took his spot in the center consol. He typed and swiped through the database quickly, but not quick enough to escape Lucien's visual tracking. Cale knew quite a bit about his friend, Lucien, and shifted through hundreds of files of their travels. Recordings, pictures, captain's logs on his thoughts. Almost five years of information shot by in a minute. Cale had swiped through over 150 years of data to which Lucien's light speed mind could understand and connect all the information before the next slide could come in, "This is all very wonderful, very marvelous. You've been though all of this? Now, my friend, you are legendary," he laughed a little. He walked around, and odd, even for Lucien, hugged Cale, "I only wish I could have been there for you when you needed me."

Cale was not shocked by Lucien's hug, there were some heart breaking moments throughout his adventures in this time zone. Cale had actually lost an entire crew on an expedition to expedite the lost treasures of a Code Black planet. He lost someone he held close for years when they were attacked by a bandit cruiser. They had received a distress beacon roaming in the Victor III Nebula, a forming solar system had stranded a resort class cruiser, but could only rescue so many of the passengers before the star at the epicenter dragged it in.

Lucien had backed off in the middle of Cale's flashbacks. His expression was sad, but he kept a slight smile. He was not satisfied with the way things turned out, but he is passed those events and has moved on as best he could. Lucien looked to the keyboard, not understanding any of its components. He used his golden vision for a moment to scan the ship on all energy reading he could think of. He was able to understand how it operated, but with these being symbols he dies not know, and how they are linked to specific actions he could not fathom.
---
#413 Posted: 22:58:26 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm walked away feeling Durza needed to be alone.
---
SC
#414 Posted: 01:11:49 14/10/2015
"so Durza we speak at last" Corruptor says to Durza "we do indeed" was Durza's reply. "look I will cut to the chase. I'm sorry for what I've done. I know now that if you fall I fall with you so lets have a deal" said Corruptor. Durza looks at him with surprise and says "what kind of deal?" Corruptor says "I will stop trying to take control and give you accesses to my power if you allow me to take control in an emergency. I'm not the greatest evil and my purpose has been outlived so do we have a deal?" Corruptor holds out his hand and Durza says "I guess we have changed. okay old friend" he takes his hand and says "you have a deal." In unison they say "We are one! United we roar!"

Back in the physical world....

Durza's body glows with new found power. He rises and says to Icestorm "Thanks Icestorm but that will not be necessary anymore" he then vanishes.

Meanwhile back in Ruby's room.......

"I know that's what worries me." said Ruby. then suddenly two wings burst out in an explosion of shadows. Ruby is unsurprized though and says "Shade I know it's you" then Durza in his human form steps forward out of the shadows with his dragon wings on him. he folds his wings having the membrane drape down his back like how his cloak would and says "awe your no fun." he put a pouty face on. "well look Ruby I ill never hate you. I know that you didn't mean what you said so I forgive you and I'm sorry for what I've done. Don't worry about me anymore 'cause I'm back and I'm better then ever. So yea I'll be in the Training room testing a few new tricks if you need me." Durza said with an energetic look on his face and heads off to the training room.Ruby smiles and say "there's the man I fell in love with" and she gets up to fallow him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#415 Posted: 02:37:11 14/10/2015
Lucien snapped up from the controls, releasing Cale from his hug, "I can feel a strong presence. It's familiar, but new as well. I must investigate," he then bolts out, in a light speed style of travel, he made it back to the training room. His eyes flashed Golden for a moment only, to verify who it was he was looking at, "Durza, was it?" He steps to the side to not block the doorway, "You've made yourself known to me, and that is in the form of which one does not want to be," he takes a seat. He is use to pulling energy from his surroundings, but out here in space on a metal ship, there wasn't much to pull from. Gray is not an option in this world, he would stop at nothing to see this place turn into a shooting star.

Lucien looked him over, "I have never seen your kind before. What is it that you are?"
---
#416 Posted: 02:57:10 14/10/2015
Durza looks at him and says "I was human once. then one day a portal opened and I abandond my birth realm for a new life. I changed my name to discard what was left of my old self. Due to this I became half demon but I was never known until I became part Dragon with the aide of two of Avalars greatest hero's who in turn as a result of the ritual became my blood parents. I also earned the title of Master Gaurdian since I was once able to use all of the elements at will. you asked what I am well I'll tell you. I am Durza the Ultimate Dragon, Blood Son of Spyro and Cynder, Master of Darkness, Guardian of Light. that is what I am. nothing more nothing less."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#417 Posted: 04:55:38 14/10/2015
Lucien's eyes snapped open upon hearing Spyro's name, A ritual made you a child under the purple dragon. The very same dragon I know as my brother? Lucien stood up again to pace around the room, "I cannot say I believe you," he started, "But your energy readings hadn't fluctuated upon your words, which would mean it is within your true belief," he then approached Durza, since he was in his human form Lucien stood over the man by a good three feet, "If what you say is true beyond my own knowledge, they that would make us related through the same source," his eyes flashed red as he projected his memories into Durza's head(via the fear element), "Through blood," it flashed through the great fight with Dark Cynder, Gaul, the golem, and Malefor, "I," Lucien projects his training with his ancestors, seeing Spyro join them a few times, "Am your uncle," the protection halted. Lucien stood back to let Durza think.

OOC: Didn't want to continue to bring Spyro into this, because SpyroConvexity didn't want to make the RP Spyro based, but seeing as both of our characters are through the purple dragon himself, couldn't avoid said opportunity to share a bit of my own connection... I can remove all ties for this RP upon request, however.
---
#418 Posted: 09:00:11 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"That's the spirit!" Zera said to Ruby as she got up.

Then a voice came over the loudspeaker. "Captain Zera please come to the bridge."

Zera walked to the bridge. "Yes what is it?" She then looked out the bridge windows. She saw what looked like the remains of many ships and what looked like a planet destroyed. "My god!" She went on her communicator. "Icestorm come quickly to the bridge you need to see this."

"Right. I'm on my way." Icestorm looked to the others. "You may want to see this." He then went to the bridge and saw the destruction. "What happened?"

"We don't know." Zera said.

"Captain we are picking up faint life readings." A worker said.

"Private get the rescue team ready."Zera said.

Soon they spotted a floting Commander Jones in his emergency space suit. They brung him abord and quickly put him in the ER.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:25:58 14/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#419 Posted: 11:55:35 14/10/2015
"Woah! An alert!" Aurorus grinned. "Wait up for me!" She dashed along the walkways until she caught up to Zera. "Hey, who is this guy?"
---
#420 Posted: 14:09:21 14/10/2015
Durza smiles and says "well then uncle let me tell you how this is possible. You come from a different time I come from a different dimension, so to be fair I have never heard of you ether." Ruby rolled her eyes at Durza and said "okay Shade you can stop showing off now." Durza smiles and says "okay dear and by the way they know me as Durza okay" he then transforms into his dragon form. she rolls her ruby red eyes and says "you and all of those names you go by. why do you change your name every time you go to a new world?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:13:59 14/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#421 Posted: 17:33:09 14/10/2015
Lucien had to look up to the much larger dragons, since Durza, or Shade, whoever this was, was now taller than himself, "It is possible that this other dimension is just a slip in time. With the way time works, one cannot truly go back, otherwise a paradox is created. A paradox is just an idea not a reality event, however," he stepped aside so that he was within both of the dragons' field of view, "It is possible you come from my time's future to which I have yet to live. Seeing as you hadn't ever heard of me makes me believe I had died or disappeared by the time you found my brother and sister(inlaw), which is not what bothers me. It's your shear size and ability range that I am interested in," he does not seem phased by Durza and Ruby's size over him, even Lucien is somewhat smaller than Cale, "Care if I spar with you? I would like to know the extent of your power if you are going to fight with us, or if that not be the case, against us. I am a blood born guardian, I cannot allow a threat to live amongst my friends," with that he could feel a dark energy build up in his chest, No no no, why can I not suppress him here? he only then realized, I'm not taking in as much energy as I'm use to back home. I need some sort of energy flow to rebuild my internal barrier. But he did not let his thought show. Still, there was the matter of Gray taking over, and he could not let that happen. If what Durza said was true, being blood related, then he may be able to absorb a percentage of his elemental attacks to generate his own energy.

OOC: In my canon fan-fic, Lucien cannot use convexity. A Golden God can acquire new elements if they are used against them in a certain amount, but it has been tested before to learn Convexity, the result had always been a funeral. Until Lucien attempted this on his own with his blood brother, Spyro, in a dream state with their parents. To which Lucien could only use what is given to him. If Spyro hit Lucien with 10 second beam of fury energy, then Lucien could use that same amount as his own, no more that what is given, and cannot make a permanent element.(just thought I throw that out there)
---
#422 Posted: 18:52:38 14/10/2015
ooc: ok good to know

Durza looks at him and says "first off i am from no slip in time" he then takes his paw and grabs Lucien's shoulder and uses his spiritual power to show him his memories starting from the moment he arrived in dragon realms to three years later when hell was unleashed. this showed that their was no question that he and Ruby came from another dimension because all that Durza new (the world created by 1upguy's fanfic TLOS: The Legend of Sparx and its sequal TLOS: Malefore's Legacy) which showed no real connection to anything hat Lucien knew. Durza then says "as for my power I don't even know it's limits since I just unlocked new found power that is currently untested and dangerous"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#423 Posted: 19:07:24 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Then a voice came over the loudspeaker. "Attention will Durza, Ruby, Cale, and Lucien please report to medical bay 2."
---
SC
#424 Posted: 21:10:51 14/10/2015
Lucien looked up with gilded eyes to pinpoint the source of the house, "What is a medical bay 2?" His knowledge of this era was nonexistent. His eyes bolted around as he scanned the ship for the other end of the line, but from what he could gather was not the medical sector he was looking for, "If either of you could lead the way, be my guest," he added as his eyes returned to normal.

--

Cale was on his way through the halls anyway, and followed the call to head for the medical bays.
---
#425 Posted: 21:46:57 14/10/2015
Durza smiles at the announcement and says "well it's about time things got interesting" he then picks up his wife in his jaws and gently set her on his back while she held a look of annoyance. Durza looks at Lucien and says "I know were it is follow me" and the group heads off towards the medical bay.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#426 Posted: 21:54:59 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
In medical bay 2 Commander Jones was on IVs, a heart monitor, and a breathing tube. He was in a full body cast. "Thank you doctor." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#427 Posted: 21:58:29 14/10/2015
once Durza entered the medical bay he lied down on his belly to let his wife climb down. once she was off he sat up and looks at Icestorm saying "you called for us Icestorm?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#428 Posted: 22:59:13 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes...." Icestorm stayed silent for a moment looking at Commander Jones. "You see this dragon here? And you see this?" The screen lit up in the room showing the destroyed planet and fleet. "This is what Galileo has done."
---
SC
#429 Posted: 23:13:50 14/10/2015
Durza's eyes turn purple with pure rage his pupils changed shape to an X shaped slits and says with a rage filled voice "I'll kill that bastard myself" as his power increases due to his rage his body begins to pulse with power. Ruby sees this and says reassuringly "easy dear. save it for when you face him." Durza begins to relax somewhat and with pure deternination says to Icestorm "whatever it is you need just tell me. the sooner that lunatic is dead the better."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#430 Posted: 23:33:38 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"We are tracking him but it's very hard to get a good lock on him." Icestorm. "Commander Jones is very lucky he is alive. But we will get him."
---
SC
#431 Posted: 00:13:30 15/10/2015
"I hope so for all our sakes" said Durza. He then turned and said "I will be in the training room if you need me" and leaves without another word. Once he was back in the training room he then says to himself "good no one's here I can train in peace" he begins to focuse his energy to test his new found power. He then opens his mouth and releases a stream of fire. he smiles at himself and says "I'm back and I'm better then ever."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#432 Posted: 00:22:55 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You are weaker then ever." Galileo's voice said from nowhere.
---
SC
#433 Posted: 00:28:01 15/10/2015
Durza looks around in confusion at the voice and says "who's their? show yourself"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#434 Posted: 00:36:01 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh just the one who destroyed Commander Jones fleet and that planet." Galileo's voice said.
---
SC
#435 Posted: 00:39:08 15/10/2015
Durza's eyes flash purple with rage and says "show yourself coward!" searching for the source of Galileo's voice.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#436 Posted: 00:47:05 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Galileo then showed up in a flash of bright purple. "Well I'm here."
---
SC
#437 Posted: 00:49:30 15/10/2015
Drurza looks at him with rage and charges at him in a ball of fire and shadow "die!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#438 Posted: 00:50:55 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Galileo simply grabs on his horns and through him against the wall. "Care to try that again?"
---
SC
#439 Posted: 02:07:14 15/10/2015
Durza is quick to face Galileo again with his rage filled eyes. Durza changes back to human form except for his left arm which begins to charge his Ultimate attack "well guess who got their fire element back? GALACTIC...." he throws his arm forward to fire the attack "BLAZER!!!!" and he fires a beam of pure fire energy at 70% full power at Galileo with blinding speed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#440 Posted: 03:57:28 15/10/2015
Lucien was quick to appear just in front of the blast, absorbing some of its energy as he predicted, but getting a nice burn over the left most portion of his body. He had blocked the attack entirely. He was left with charred slaces along his left side, no wing remained, but the attack was stopped, "Control yourself!" Lucien yelled, as if the severe burn did not even exist, "He is only playing you. That attack of your could have blown a hole in this ship, killing hundreds, not only in its path, but the beyond these walls in empty space, ready to pull this ship apart!" He explained. His body began to reform, but instead of his usual white and yellow scales, they are much larger, golden scales. His eyes were simply glowing golden as well, voice seemed deeper as well, "If you cannot contain your rage, then you are a danger to my friends. And as I said before," his body began to grow drastically in size. In his golden form, he was three times his natural size, putting his chin just above Durza's horns, "I will not stand by when my friends are in danger."
---
#441 Posted: 09:02:53 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Heheheh. Such weaklings." Galileo then disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.
---
SC
#442 Posted: 12:16:58 15/10/2015
"Hey!" Aurorus called. "I'm right here!" She ran into Medical Bay 2. "What's up with everyone in a fighting stance?"
---
#443 Posted: 12:47:13 15/10/2015
Durza stood there with a look of pure hatred as Galileo vanished and yelled "GALILEO!!!" he then punches the floor with his dragonic arm. Ruby enters the training room and rushes to Durza's side. seeing how upset he was she draped a wing over him. she gives Lucien a cold stare and says "don't you dare threaten my husband ever again or I will kill you in your sleep." as Durza begins to calm down he says to Ruby "it's okay Ruby. he has every right to threaten me. I fell for Galileo's trick all to easily." Ruby looks at him with pure shock. He continues speaking but this time to Lucien "But trust me when I say that it was not my intention to threaten the lives of hundreds. had I known it was an illusion I would have never even considered using the Galactic Blazer."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#444 Posted: 13:59:31 15/10/2015
Lucien stood in his Golden form for a while, internally his natural body was healing from the attack, in fact the membrane if his left wing, in Golden form, was spider webbed and still filling in. He continued to hold a blank stare at the two, "I wouldn't make such threats. I do not threaten, I warn. He had already been warned," he lowered down to be eye to eye, "If you wish to make statements, like the one you just made," he was looking mostly to Ruby, "I suggest you know the facts before releasing your words," he then turned mostly to Durza, "And that's why you need to learn self control. You will not believe me, but I fought the idea of removing your arm on my way here. That was not my own thought, like you, I am cursed with a spirit bent on destruction and chaos. So far, there is nothing I know that can hurt him," he stood back up, "And he has gotten stronger than myself times before," his body began to shrink back down, "I cannot be angry with you, not for ignorence alone," his smaller white form still had a few Golden scales covering the burned side, "As a guardian, one of ancient knowledge, I wish to only help."
---
#445 Posted: 14:31:06 15/10/2015
Durza smiles and says "well unlike you i have no need to fear my inner demon and i can prove it here and now." Durza's throat begins to bulge and then he spat out his life line into the air and it began to glow with power then take a physical form and that form was the same form when Corruptor took control of his body and when it landed on the ground Durza says "isn't that right Corruptor?" In shock at what just happened Ruby backs up and says "Shade are you CRAZY!?!" but Durza just ignores her and goes up to Lucien and places his dragonic paw on him and gives him a complete full recharge of power while only sacrificing a small fraction of his own power. Durza lets go and says "there feel better now kid?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:26:46 15/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#446 Posted: 19:02:27 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon Icestorm came in. "What happened?"
---
SC
#447 Posted: 20:49:46 15/10/2015
Durza turns to Icestorm and says "oh nothing much. I got one of my elements back. Galileo showed up. I nearly destroyed the whole ship because of him. Lucien stopped me. Galileo left. lets see anything else? oh and Corruptor meet Icestorm. Icestorm you remember Corruptor don't you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#448 Posted: 20:58:10 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm glares at Corruptor. "Yes I do."
---
SC
#449 Posted: 21:02:49 15/10/2015
"Him again?!" Aurorus spat. "I normally don't advocate violence, but HE MAKES ME WANT TO TEAR OUT HIS THROAT AND KICK HIM INTO A VOLCANO!" Her body glowed with the crackle of electricity that slowly faded away. "So, anyway, where did he go? I don't see how it's dragonly possible to leave that fast."
---
#450 Posted: 21:21:03 15/10/2015
Durza looks at Aurorus and says "he showed up as an illusion"
Corruptor laughs and says "look mister, Icestorm was it? For what it's worth I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know any better and I didn't truly understand my purpose for existing. but I do know now. and right now my purpose involves helping you out ok." Durza snaps his fingers and says "oh Icestorm remember when you trashed my robot? well the good news is that the motherboard and all of the data stores and important circuitry are still surprisingly intact." Ruby gets up and yells "WHAAAAAT!?!" Durza cringes and says "the bad news is that my wife just found out about you destroying it so if I were you I would um, RUN LIKE HELL!!!" and vanishes into shadow to get away from his wife's fury.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:23:22 15/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
First | Previous | Page 9 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me