Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#351 Posted: 00:58:21 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: tone the power down.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#352 Posted: 01:45:12 11/10/2015
ooc: ok i will fix that.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:34:12 11/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#353 Posted: 02:21:25 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: I ment punching through the ceiling.
---
SC
#354 Posted: 02:33:50 11/10/2015
ooc: fixed it
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#355 Posted: 03:15:41 11/10/2015
OOC: Now its starting to get personal...Hey Covexity, can I please bring in Lucien or Elizabeth!? (FYI: Elizabeth is my most OP character to exist)(Lucien has a certain curse that makes him so powerful, but he doesn't like relying on it to survive)

Cale had kept building energy from his slight discomfort of Durza, but kept his cool as well. It was apparent he was bothered, but his expression was plain and usual.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#356 Posted: 03:23:55 11/10/2015
OOC: SpyroD take it easy i'm still a little new to rp's ok. I'm working on not making him too op that and besides Durza isn't even my most op oc I have he's just my favorite.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#357 Posted: 03:40:51 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: sure but keep it toned down. Edit your character sheet and add them.
---
SC
#358 Posted: 03:49:59 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm winced at the sudden punch and coughed. "Nice shot. But it will take a lot more than that to take me down!" He then bashed him in the chest with his head.
---
SC
#359 Posted: 04:05:17 11/10/2015
OOC: Lucien is my favorite, and my most personal. Trust me, I know new guys when I see them, sometimes I just need to throw in a control element for training purposes ^_^

Aszuress looked over to Cale, "You know, this guy reminds me of your old buddy, what was his, oh yeah, Lucien," Cale's attention snapped over to her, "You know, the whole element thing. You once told me you were from another dimension, but we all just grew to the fact you were here now," she pause as a message scrolled through her communicator, "His son knows a time traveler? Wow, so you're not from a different dimension, but a different time?"

Cale nodded, sending another message, "Whoa Whoa Whoa, you really want to bring him into this? The guy can wipe a planet of its resorses within seconds, and you wanna see how he handles thus Durza guy. Wait, he can help us with Galileo as well. Captain, that's why you're the captain!" She smiled at Cale with a bit of blush visible.

OOC: I'll edit it asap
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#360 Posted: 04:07:12 11/10/2015
Durza staggers back a few steps in order to stay standing. He looks at Icestorm and says "please sir can I have another?" He then appears in front of Icestorm and delivers a powerful left right left combo attack to his face then fallowed up with grabbing him by the tail and threw him up into the air vanishes then reappears to catch him in the air by his tail and sizemictosses him vanishes again and reappears and smashes him in the back sending him to the ground like a speeding bullet leaving an impression in the ground were he landed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#361 Posted: 04:17:47 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm got back up. "I've been holding back my power." Within a blink he grabbed him by the throat and pined him on the wall. He then stabed his tail spike within centimeters of his head. "Your record is broken." He then let Durza drop to the ground.
---
SC
#362 Posted: 13:02:40 11/10/2015
Durza smiles and says "I was holding back as well, way back. Besides a stab to the head can't kill me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#363 Posted: 15:34:06 11/10/2015
Cale seemed to have gone quiet, aside from his usual dumbness. He was concentrating, sending a message, into deep space. With his energy build up it could be pushed and amplified to other planets. He held a conversation with someone for a moment,but then snapped back to reality. He looked to Aszuress and nodded again.

Aszuress stood up and made her way out of the training room and back to the docking bay. Just as she entered she spotted the dragon in question. Something crossed her line of sight with him, and as it passed he was gone. Standing just beside her, "Did the big guy miss me?" Lucien asked playfully.

"Gahh! Don't do that!" She quickly punched him in the chest. The strike hurt her paw from the impact, "Ow, why would you do that?!" She began laughing.
---
#364 Posted: 16:01:18 11/10/2015
"besides. you only won the fight boy not the battle and I've never lost a battle. that and even if i wanted to i can't use my full power do to a-aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he began to yell in pain with his scare glowed with evil energy as his eyes begin to turn red. the evil force within him was finally free.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#365 Posted: 19:21:47 11/10/2015
Lucien turned around quickly, "I can sence him. His power is amazing. He may be trouble," he only walked for a moment. His eyes turned a glistening Golden color, allowing him to look through the ship. Centering his vision on the dark energy flurishing, "I must go, stay close to your ship," with that only a trail of his path was left as he vanished down the halls.

He flew through the doors into the training room, "Hello all," he looked between Icestorm and Durza, "Do you require my assistance?" He asked looking up to the unnaturally large dragon. His eyes returned to their natural crystal blue as he approached the scene.
---
#366 Posted: 21:13:18 11/10/2015
OOC: Hi. SpyroD. Durza is in his human form at the moment.

As the evil power grew he began to transform into a form that hasn't been seen by any for 5000 years. his body pulsed and grew in size and strength his fingers grew claws but his hands stayed in human shape and his arms grew scales all the way up to his shoulders his legs turned into their dragonic forms but took a humanoid structure. His dorsal spikes grew from his back along with his tail and wings. the only thing that remained unchanged was his torso which grew in size and became more muscular. his head changed to resemble the appearance of a great ape from Dragon Ball Z but no fur grew however his hair grew longer. Once the transformation was completed it's body relaxed and spoke in a distorted voice saying "at long last. I'm finally free. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#367 Posted: 22:36:53 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: SpyroD your characters are accepted!

Icestorm got in a fighting stance. "Careful!"

Suddenly a voice of Galileo came in Durza's mind. "Welcom friend. Destroy Icestorm and his friends."
---
SC
#368 Posted: 22:55:47 11/10/2015
The distorted voice reply's to Galileo aloud saying "Ok I will kill them but once I'm done with them your next. I have no friends I am Corruptor the Ultimate Evil, Destroyer of Worlds, Lord of Darkness, King of Demons, The Grim Reaper, the corruption of all things good, the death bringer! I take orders from no one and serve only myself. Once i'm done killing everyone here your next Galileo! Now do yourself a favor and stay out of my head." Then an evil wave of psychic energy was sent in Galileo's direction not killing him but he is going to have a serious headache.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#369 Posted: 23:29:59 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You do not command me!" Galileo then sent a physic beam of emence pain to Corruptor. "You are nothing compared to me. I command all!" Then a black mist appeared in front of Corruptor. It then took the form of Galileo.
---
SC
#370 Posted: 23:43:22 11/10/2015
Corruptor didn't react to the energy Galileo do to being able to absorb evil energy due to being a demon. once Galileo appeared Corruptor smiled and said "you command nothing boy." he grabs the mist and it was tangible to him and began to absorb its evil energy making him stronger "and you most definitely don't command me!" Corruptor's smile grows bigger when he says "I'm disappointed though. i expected the beings of this new dimension to be much stronger but instead their all weak."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#371 Posted: 23:56:10 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Galileo simply fazed through and punched through Corruptor's chest grabbing his lifeline. "You make another move and I will kill you in an instant." His eyes are now red.
---
SC
#372 Posted: 00:28:19 12/10/2015
Corruptor smiled at his ignorance and says "your threats mean nothing. your not even really here and the more you touch me the more of your power I absorb, the more power I absorb the stronger I get. besides your holding my hosts life line not mine. you break it I will be free and can possess you and suck you dry. I have no soul so i can't die so I have no fear." he grabs Galileo's throat draining Galileo more quickly and lifts him up and says "besides you are nothing to me." he then destroys the image by closing his fist in the motion of snapping his neck, forcing the real Galileo to feel pain.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:33 12/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#373 Posted: 00:30:28 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: God moding!! Again I do not want a side story.
---
SC
#374 Posted: 01:34:11 12/10/2015
ooc: sorry. but just so you know Corruptor is bluffing. If Durza dies he dies with him. also his demon half allows him to absorb the evil energy in the mist to grow in strength and Durza used up half of his full power in the fight and needs his sword to get Corruptor back under control. That and Corruptor is just a psychopathic murderous bad ass. Think of it as not like a side story but as a test of Icestorm's character. Pluse when Corruptor gets back under control Durza's wife is going to wake up and it is going to be pretty funny.

Corruptor looks at Icestorm and says "now die" and charges Icestorm intent on landing a killing blow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#375 Posted: 02:05:06 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Galileo felt the pain a little but that only made him angry. "You shall pay for you inclense."

Icestorm quickly dogged the attack and used his fire element against Corruptor.
---
SC
#376 Posted: 03:19:49 12/10/2015
Lucien now stood in Corruptor's path, "This stops now," his eye flashed gold, raised his wings quickly, and wind like a hurricane rushed from him to force Corruptor back, "You are but a petty traveler," he seemed to be talking to the evil entity and not Durza directly, "Your power means nothing without knowledge, beast. My knowledge spans to even before your birth," if the winds did not push him away, they definitely would stop him from advancing. If the wind wasn't enough, ice began to form at Corruptor's feet, solidifying him to the floor.

Cale was somewhat relieved his friend came through. He decided against approaching though, the scene was getting pretty intense.

OOC: oh, see I didn't catch that(either I missed it or you didn't mention that part)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:56:32 12/10/2015 by SpyroD
#377 Posted: 13:59:35 12/10/2015
Corruptor looks at the new comer and says "then you will die!" but is unable to approach due to being held back by ice and wind. then the energy entity from before enters the room holding the sword that was left behind when Ruby was freed. it approaches Icestorm and hands him the blade handle first.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#378 Posted: 16:37:07 12/10/2015
"I have already done that," Lucien replied as his eyes narrowed, causing the ice to spread across the floor and up Corruptor's legs a little more. The wind stayed the same seeing as it was not needed to go any faster. He looked over to Icestorm, That much energy for a single elemental. Who is this dragon? he thought as he continues to detain Corruptor.
---
#379 Posted: 19:39:37 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"KaRyu?" Icestorm said with a little surprises. He then looked at the sward. He noded and took it. "Corruptor!!! You will not threaten me nor my alias! Go back from wich you came or be destroyed!"
---
SC
#380 Posted: 22:35:33 12/10/2015
Corruptor looks at him and says "you bluff weakling. The price for destroying me is to kill this body and if you do that then whose fault would it be if a father to be son ends up fatherless? yours! that's who!" upon saying this the energy entity returns to the sword and a voice speaks in Icestorm"s mind saying "now take the blade and run him through right down the middle and leave the blade there. I will take care of the rest."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#381 Posted: 22:49:11 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm suddenly stabs Corruptor right in the middle and goes to his ear. "I do not bluff." He then jamed the sward deeper and left it in his body.
---
SC
#382 Posted: 22:55:32 12/10/2015
Corruptor staggers back briefly but regains his balance. taking his right hand he starts to pull the blade out and says "to bad you missed" then once the blade was completely out Corruptor began at scream in pain yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" as Durza regains control and returns to human form. once completely back to human form he falls to his knees and begins to cough up blood all while never letting go of the sword.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:08 12/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#383 Posted: 23:08:32 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Draco? You mean Durza?

"Easy Durza. I save your life." Icestorm said. "Doctor! Come quickly!"
---
SC
#384 Posted: 23:23:38 12/10/2015
ooc: my bad

Durza gets up and says "don't worry about me. I'm fine now. By the way Icestorm, I'm still pissed off at you for destroying my robot."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#385 Posted: 23:24:59 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"It can be rebuilt. We need to remove that sward from you." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#386 Posted: 23:32:45 12/10/2015
ooc: he pulled the sword out of himself already while he was Corruptor why would he still have it in him?

Then they hear a loud crash and an angured Female voice in the dictance(the medical bay) yelling "SHAAADE!!! WERE ARE YOU!?!" Durza's face pales and he says "oh ****. she's awake and she's angry." He looks at Icestorm and says with great fear in his voice "you gotta hide me man please you gotta hide me or I might actually wish I was dead."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:04 13/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#387 Posted: 23:43:11 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Easy now I will explain." Icestorm said as he rushed to the medical bay.

Meanwhile in the medical bay.....

"Easy ma'am! Please lay back on the table!" A nurse said trying to calm her down.
---
SC
#388 Posted: 23:47:46 12/10/2015
Ruby ignores her and with little effort knocked the door down with a flick of her paw and storms out after her husband with great rage leaving a trail of heat so hot it could burn Icestorm if he got to close.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#389 Posted: 00:04:07 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Stop right there!" Icestorm said. "Calm down! You've been asleep for over 1000 years. Just calm down."
---
SC
#390 Posted: 00:09:13 13/10/2015
ooc: it's been more like 5000 years

She looks at him with confision and asks "what area you talking about? who are you? and were the hell am I and were the hell is my husband?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#391 Posted: 00:10:43 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: remember Icestorm looks like a dragon as well.

"Just calm down and I will explain. You are safe." Icestorm said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:33 13/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#392 Posted: 00:12:40 13/10/2015
she sits down and says "you got five minutes to explain yourself starting now."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#393 Posted: 00:25:46 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Your husband is right here." Icestorm said showing Durza. "You've been asleep for 5000 years. I am general Icestorm leader of the dragons of planet earth. You are safe on the U.S.S. Forward Dwan."
---
SC
#394 Posted: 02:09:01 13/10/2015
Lucien too walked up, his power settled, his eyes crystal blue, "Do excuse my intrusion, but," he looked between the three strangers before him, "I do not know either of you, I have no side at this point," he was fearless to admit so bluntly.

Cale ran over, Aszuress came back in as well, and they met up back behind Lucien and Icestorm.
---
#395 Posted: 02:17:11 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
He looked at Lucien. "I am Icestorm. General of the dragon army of earth." He looked back at Ruby. "Just stay calm. You're safe."
---
SC
#396 Posted: 02:20:59 13/10/2015
Ruby ignores Icestorm and Durza looks at him like he's crazy and says "are you trying to kill me?" Durza starts running but doesn't get far when Ruby catches him and picks him up by the scruff of his neck and looks him in the eyes and says "Shade explain yourself. NOW!!!" Durza starts rubbing the back of his head nervously and says "hi honey long time no see." she just continues to stare at him with rage. "okay okay. lets see, were do I begin? Oh I know" he then changes to his dragon form. She looks at him with shock and says "Shade what happened to you?" Durza reply's saying "Icestorm is right. You have been gone for 5000 years. I thought i killed you." she looks at him in confusion "wait 5000 years? that's impossible. I remember seeing you kill franken face a few hours ago." she starts to take it in then looks at Durza and asks "what about everyone else? what about Blaze? or Terrance?" she then has a look of pure horror. she grabs his shoulders and asks "what about my sister? what about Glacia?" Durza's face by then was streaming with tears. He looks at her and says in a choked voice "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I killed them." Her eyes widen in mortified horror and steps back. Durza tries to comfort her but before he even touched her she freaks out and screeches "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!!!" then Durza begins to step back with his fears confirmed. he turns and begins changing to his human form running away. Ruby realizes what she had done and says "Shade wait!" but he already was gone, traveling through the shadow realm to get away from everything. Realizing it was too late Ruby breaks down and cries her heart out.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:30 13/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#397 Posted: 02:44:21 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hehehe!!" Galileo's voice echod through Durza's head. "So weak. So very weak. You were a fool to think she'll help you defeat me. Heheheh." His voice then fades away.

"I'm so sorry......truly I am." Icestorm said putting a paw on Ruby's shoulder.
---
SC
#398 Posted: 03:11:17 13/10/2015
after when things calmed down Ruby went to her room and stayed there for hours. Durza reappered in the training room only to collect the destroyed robot then vaneshed to hide his pain from others. since then he has been sitting on top of Icestorm's ship tinkering with his destroyed robot trying to get whatever he could salvage from it. He still cried but it wasn't just because of greaf, it was out of feeling abandond by the last person he had left. her words still echoed in his mind "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!!!". she never called him that. everyone else did heck he even called himself that. but she always said that he was always anything anything but a freak. She always defended him and it made him feel alive inside. now all he could truly see himself as was a monster, a freak.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#399 Posted: 03:15:14 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm walked up to his ship and leaned against it. "She still cares for you."

Meanwhile near Ruby's room.......

"Miss Ruby may I come in?" Zera said. "It's Zera."
---
SC
#400 Posted: 03:22:28 13/10/2015
Durza looks at Icestorm and says quietly "I know she does." he then speak a little louder so Icestorm can hear him "so you probably have a few questions for me? well then fire away."

Meanwhile near Ruby's room.....

Ruby looks at the door and say "come in."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 8 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me