Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#301 Posted: 22:17:00 08/10/2015
upon arrival at Forward Dawn Durza regains consciousness. after exiting the ship Durza turns to Icestorm and asks "were is the biggest room on this ship?" His eyes turn purple and says "I need as much open space as possible to turn into my dragon form in order to free her."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#302 Posted: 00:51:50 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"We are in one of the bigger rooms" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#303 Posted: 01:29:28 09/10/2015
"Ok. first things first" Durza goes up to the asteroid and with his bare hands brakes away the outer rock. underneath the rock rested an amber colored crystal larger then Icestorm with the ruby dragoness in question within. Durza becomes cast fallen "oh no" he says then breaks down in tears "why? why must I be tortured so?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#304 Posted: 01:42:13 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Easy Durza. We can free her. We need to get her to medical and free her from her prison." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#305 Posted: 01:49:17 09/10/2015
"no you don't under stand. only i can free her from here prison but if i do everyone will die again. and it will be all my fault."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#306 Posted: 01:54:52 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: easy ther my friend. I really don't want dig side storys.
---
SC
#307 Posted: 02:07:27 09/10/2015
OOC: ok well to be fair he did kill his whole family pratically but don't worry he doesn't know it but their is a third option but he needs Icestorm's help in order for it to work.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#308 Posted: 02:16:37 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Isnt there another way for us to help her?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#309 Posted: 02:37:08 09/10/2015
"not really." then his sword begins to glow and from it came an energy entity in the shape of a Chinese dragon. The entity looks at Icestorm and creates a red stone out of his energy and filled it with the knowledge and power needed to free Ruby and moves it to Icestorm as it sits floating in front of him waiting for him to take it. Durza looks at the entity in shock and says "KaRyu! You can't be serious!" and with that the energy being returns to the sword.

OOC: In the stone is the knowledge for lending ones power to Durza in order to free Ruby. Only Icestorm has been permitted to use this power and even then he will only have it temporarily.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#310 Posted: 08:58:48 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Who was that?" Icestorm said. "And what is this thing?"
---
SC
#311 Posted: 13:06:41 09/10/2015
Durza looks at Icestorm and says "that was Kyoudai KaRyu. as for that stone all you need to know is that it's yours now you need to take it and smash it. Once you do that Ruby can be freed with no danger to anyone to come from it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:24:01 09/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#312 Posted: 16:11:11 09/10/2015
Cale turned back to Zera, but still did not produce words. He watched as the currentkt event unfolded, This guy just becomes a bigger and bigger mystery. Who is this being, and why haven't I ever heard if this guy befire? he pretty much just stood by Zera as he thought.

--

Aszuress tappedher claws on the console as she was using the external cameras to look about the bay, "What is us hat man up to? Why can't we just step out?" She then stood up and based for the top hatch, "As second in command, I'm stepping out for a breather," she then exited the ship to begin exploring.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#313 Posted: 16:14:58 09/10/2015
"Ok time to lighten up" durza said then he took off his cloak and dropped it on the ground leaving a small crater sized dent in the floor were it landed. Thenhe set aside his sword then says "ok now everyone stand back"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#314 Posted: 19:14:08 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Stop!" Icestorm hesitantly grabbed the red crystal and smashed it.
---
SC
#315 Posted: 19:18:54 09/10/2015
Once Icestorm did so the stones fragments absorbed into his body and he was granted the knowledge and power to complete the task at hand.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#316 Posted: 19:25:33 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm put his paw on the crystal and channeled his fire energy to it. The crys began to glow and crack. It then shattered.
---
SC
#317 Posted: 20:48:52 09/10/2015
"Ruby!" Durza shouts with fear. he rushes to her side to find that she is alive with nothing to worry about. she only needed rest. Durza turns to Icestorm his eyes turning purple and yells "Are you ****ING crazy! You were supposed to help me free her. not do it by yourself. Do you have any idea what could have happened? You could have killed yourself! I'm amazed that your even still conscious right now. If you died Then tell me what I should have told your wife Crystal if you died? DO YOU?" while he was yelling he transformed into his Dragon form which was more then double the size of Icestorm, easily towering over him like a giant.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:20 09/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#318 Posted: 20:59:24 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"That was tiresome but I've had worse drain my power. As I said I am master of fire and can control my power." Icestorm said not intimidated by Durza. He then looked at Zera. "Call for medical."

"Yes sir." Zera said as she called.

Within a few minutes medical arrived with a strecher and rushed Ruby to the medical bay.
---
SC
#319 Posted: 21:07:02 09/10/2015
Durza looks at Icestorm with surprise and says "you seem to be quite confidant in your powers. How about we put them to the real test? in the ships largest training room in one hour? that is unless your scared."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:27 09/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#320 Posted: 21:15:12 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sounds good but I should warn you I am no pushover." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#321 Posted: 21:16:52 09/10/2015
"well I'm no pushover for a 5,000 year old man ether boy." Durza says "I will see you then." then he turns around and fallows the medical team to stay close to his wife.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:56 09/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#322 Posted: 23:11:21 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Soon the medical crew got to the medical room and began to put IV in Ruby. A doctor came in and checked her pulse. "She's stable but we don't know when she'll wake up." The doctor looked at Durza. "How long has she been in that crystal?"
---
SC
#323 Posted: 23:29:06 09/10/2015
Durza looks at the doctor and says "I wish I knew. To be honest with you I thought that she has been dead for over 5,000 years. If I were to guess. Probably about that long."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#324 Posted: 23:59:45 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"And she's alive?! Wow." The doctor said. "We don't know if she'll wake up. But she is stable now."
---
SC
#325 Posted: 00:08:48 10/10/2015
"I'm not suprized that she has been alive that long. That crystal held her frozen in time. I'm suprized that she is alive in the first place. I remember all to well of the very moment when she died in my arms." Durza said with a cofused look.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#326 Posted: 00:34:12 10/10/2015
"Impersonator?" Aurorus suggested. "Or was she in a coma and you're bad at judging stuff?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#327 Posted: 02:57:08 10/10/2015
Faster then the eye could see. Durza holds Aurorus against the wall by her throat and says with his rage filled purple eyes "SHE IS NO IMPERSONATOR!! AS FOR POOR JUDGMENT I KNOW SHE WAS DEAD BECAUSE I RIPPED OUT HER HEART WHEN I HAD NO POWER OVER MY OWN BODY!!!" as tears stream from his face he yells "I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING SUCH A THING!!!" as his sadness overwhelms his anger he lets go and starts weeping "I killed them all. my brothers. my sisters. all dead by my paws." then he abruptly stopped weeping "NO NO NO somethings wrong here." he quickly turns to his wife and says "I should be feeling two life's resting their but i feel one resting and the other d-dieing. I won't let this happen again." he moves quickly to his wife's side. he grasps her paw gently but firmly and says "I promise I won't let this happen again." then he closes his eyes and starts giving the dieing unborn child the strength to live. after a short wile of draining himself he begins to cough up blood yet he doesn't stop until the job was done. he then says "never again" then collapses unconscious do to lack of strength.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#328 Posted: 03:06:59 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"We need another strecher in here!" The doctor said. A few mor nurses came in and put Durza on it and took him away.

"We need to save this unborn child. Move her to the healing machine." The doctor said.
---
SC
#329 Posted: 03:49:46 10/10/2015
as he rested on the bed believed to be unconscious he begins to snore.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#330 Posted: 03:52:20 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The doctor put a type of machine around Ruby and it began to glow red as it was trying to save the unborn child.
---
SC
#331 Posted: 05:51:31 10/10/2015
Cale had come in just after Durza released Aurorus, and his energy surged to the point that a medical tray began to follow him magnetically. He continued to store this constant flow of energy within his spine and scales. His body even began to give off a low glow from the electrical build up, I am not liking this guy too much. Granted his current situation was rather dure, the rest of the story just doesn't fit most logic. Anyway, if he even reaches for a comrade again, I will personally send more than 100 amps coursing through his so call strong body. Electricity, I believe, the the most deadly element in existence. It's fast as light, and can cause trees to explode into flames. Even the tiniest amp could stop a heart. I should have accumulated around 350 amps at this point. His eyes tightened a little as they took Durza by on a stretcher, though it was kind of stalled by his current magnetic force, which was beginning to subside with more control.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#332 Posted: 11:48:20 10/10/2015
"Not unless I kill you first!" Aurorus growled back. "Oh, he can't hear me. But still, I'll get him first!" Her tail-blade crackled with electricity as she snarled.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#333 Posted: 13:37:56 10/10/2015
Suddenly Durza wakes up with a start. "oh, my head, ah" Durza says with pain in his head which he soon forgets "the baby" he says as he begins to move quickly out of bed to get to his wife's side. "I can't let it happen again. not aga-ahhhHHHHHHHHHHH!" as he begins yelling in pain which was caused by the stone in his chest. his body begins to thrash around uncontrollably in pain as he holds his chest with one paw over the location of the lifeline.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#334 Posted: 15:14:31 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Doctor we need to put him down!" a nurse said.

"It's time you take a rest." The doctor said as he injected Durza with a powerful sleeping drug.
---
SC
#335 Posted: 17:42:58 10/10/2015
Even with the drug in him he still remaind awake. His pain so great it overpowered the drug and his thrashing knocked everyone near him back, hard, and soon he began to cough up blood again. wailing in pain he says "MY HEART...MY HEART OF HEARTS AHHHH IT HURTS AHHHHH I NEED AHHHH MORE AHHH POWER AHH TO STABLIZE AHHHHAHHHH!!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#336 Posted: 18:58:59 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The doctor pushed a button to summin sercerity.

A few officers came in and pined Durza down. They then restrained him with unbreakable restraints.

Icestorm then came in. "What happened?"

"He started to go in a rage." The doctor said. "He started to complain about his heart and needing more power."

Icestorm rushed to Durza and used his healing fire to calm and gave him a bit of his power.
---
SC
#337 Posted: 19:23:30 10/10/2015
Durza slowly began to calm down as he felt the intake of power began to stabilize his life line. once he was stabilized he looked at Icestorm and said "Thanks Icestorm. I needed that." then with calm ease he fazed through his restraints. even though he was calmed down he started to head to the cafeteria to get a beer or 20.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#338 Posted: 20:14:13 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm noded. He then looked at the doctor. "Is the unborn child going to survive?"

"Yes but we will have to watch her untill she wakes." The doctor said.
---
SC
#339 Posted: 20:48:03 10/10/2015
At the cafeteria. Durza is back in his human form and has had 13 beers and is on his 14th beer. He feels re-leaved that his child will live but has grown fearful. fearful of how his wife will react when he breaks the news to her and fearful of how weak he has been getting. he decides that it's time to go into the reserves and with the use of his element reaches into the shadow realm and pulls out a large green ancestral crystal. He breaks it in his bare hand and the fragments absorbed into his body re-energizing him to full strength. "so i just needed a small recharge eh? well now I feel much better." Durza says to himself. he looks at the clock and says "well better get to that training room. I don't want to keep general ice-butt waiting." He then gets up and heads to the training room in question.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#340 Posted: 21:05:25 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm was waiting in the training room and was doing small sparing with another.
---
SC
#341 Posted: 21:13:33 10/10/2015
Once Durza arrived at the training room he says "hey. sorry for the wait. Now are you ready to get your butt handed to you kid?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#342 Posted: 21:26:26 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm breathes fire at his sparing partner knocking him down. He smiled and helped him up. "Good job."

"Thanks." He then walked out of the room.

Icestorm looks at Durza. "You know nothing of power." He then sat down waiting for Durza to make the first move.
---
SC
#343 Posted: 21:28:26 10/10/2015
Aurorus settled down in one of the tiny—for a dragon—guest rooms. She wrapped her wings around her and sighed. "It's not home, but I'm safely on the ground." Her stomach rumbled, and she growled back. "Looks like I better get something to eat." She walked out and looked around the building, but she couldn't find anything.
---
#344 Posted: 21:31:45 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: They are on a giant ship.
---
SC
#345 Posted: 21:50:38 10/10/2015
Cale was on his way to the training room to watch the duel go down when he spotted Aszuress walking his way, "Hey you," at said as they dre closer, "What's taking so long dude?" She reached up to punch his shoulder, getting a static shock from the contact, "Whoa, what's got you worked up, captain?" She began walking the direction he was headed. He had just sent her a text message via electrical frequencies to his communicator, "Wow, really? I really must say it doesn't seem like we are needed anymore at this point," she added as they entered the training room, "This you're guy?" She pointed to Durza as she spotted him, "Too big for my taste, and dark. Well, lets take up a spot over there," she pointed to the side of the room that was rather far away from the duelests.
---
#346 Posted: 21:54:49 10/10/2015
Durza smiles and says "I am the blood son of Spyro and Cynder I once used all of the elements at will. Your fire abilities will do nothing to me." he then reaches into the shadow realm and pulls a device out. he pushes the on button and set it on the ground. It then transformed into an odd looking robot. "vocal command play song 'Bulletproof' by F.F.D.P. this kids big mouth has made it personal." he says to the robot. and before the music starts he has his pointer and pinky fingers touch and says "now I will show you the raw power of 5,000 years worth of combat experience can do boy." he then opens his arms out and surrounds Icestorm with an army of himself and they simultaneously speak saying "I am Durza. Master of Darkness. Guardian of Light. The elite of the elite. now you will know my power. the power of an undefeated warrior." he then charges a sphere of energy and when it is done being charged he fires it with his clones firing the same attack at the same time shouting "SHADOW BLASTER!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#347 Posted: 23:03:54 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: This RP doesn't recognize Spyro and Cynder.

When the smoke clears Icestorm is gone. Suddenly he appears behind the real Durza. "Is that it? Now you shall see a true dragon's power!" He then bashed him with his spiked tail. He then picked him up with his horns and through him against the wall.
---
SC
#348 Posted: 23:31:08 10/10/2015
ooc: don't forget Durza came from a different dimension all together.

Durza smiles at the maneuver and before he hits the wall he vanishes with his shadow element. his voice comes from everywhere when he says "not to shabby kid. but I'm not impressed. besides I'm just getting wormed up." the robot starts the music and Durza appears and disappears and reappears from all directions landing fast yet powerful attacks in rhythm to the music wile going in and out of the shadow realm with perfect ease.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#349 Posted: 23:37:27 10/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm fired a fire blast at the robot destroying it. "That thing was annoying." He said as he spat on the ground. He then used his fire element to hit Durza.
---
SC
#350 Posted: 23:50:20 10/10/2015
After the attack was landed on Durza he just stood their looking at Icestorm unfazed by his attack, if anything he seemed invigorated by it, and says "was that really necessary? I mean do you have any idea how long it took me to build that thing and program it? and don't even get me started on the music." he then walks up to Icestom and saying "if it was bothering you that much you could have just asked me to pause it." he then stops walking half way to Icestorm and begins to use another attack charging it up "Z-FORCE-BUSTER-" he suddenly vanishes and appears directly below Icestorm "CANNON!!!" and fires the attack at point blank range into Icestorm's gut with enough force to send him into the ceiling
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:48:07 11/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
First | Previous | Page 7 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me