Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#251 Posted: 14:26:14 06/10/2015
Durza looks at Icestorm with shock and says "The general of fire whos name is of a blizzard"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#252 Posted: 18:59:52 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"What about him?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#253 Posted: 22:42:52 06/10/2015
"I think that 'about him' is you," Aurorus suggested.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#254 Posted: 22:55:47 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"What? Are you saying?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#255 Posted: 23:02:14 06/10/2015
"It's a cryptic message that my wife gave me while i was unconscious." Durza says "And Aurorus is right. it is you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#256 Posted: 23:10:48 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Why did she describe me?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#257 Posted: 00:30:00 07/10/2015
"I don't really know. I can't ask her since she's...." Durza trails off. He then shakes his head and says "whatever the case is all I know is that I'm going to be tested. The test will be a choice. As for what kind of choice and for what I don't know. She said if I'm ever in doubt I need to go to you for guidance"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#258 Posted: 00:56:26 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well we will arrive at the Forward Hope in a few minutes. Get to the bridge as soon as possible." Icestorm then walked out. He got to his ship's bridge and they were approaching a planet size battle ship. "Forward Hope this is general Icestorm captain of the warship Protector. We are approaching and are preparing to dock."

"Warship Protector we read you loud and clear. Your dock is bay one. Welcome to the Forward Hope general." A communication technician said.
---
SC
#259 Posted: 01:28:12 07/10/2015
"Forward Hope?" Aurorus asked. "Doesn't ring a bell. As long as it takes us forward, pun intended."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#260 Posted: 01:28:57 07/10/2015
Durza walks up to Icestorm after he finishes talking to the communication technician. He turns to face Icestorm and asks "by the way I forgot to ask you. Were's my 20-ton cloak and my Zanpakuto?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#261 Posted: 01:51:01 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"They are in the storage bay beneath my ship." Icestorm said once we dock you can retrieve them." They were on approach beneath one of the massive guns.

"Welcome to the U.S.S. Forward Hope general Icestorm." A sleak and tall dragoness with blue wings and silver body said as she soluted him.

"Thank you captain Zera. At ease." Icestorm said.

"Allow me to show you to the bridge." Captain Zera said.
---
SC
#262 Posted: 02:49:14 07/10/2015
"I'll catch up I'm just going to get my stuff" Durza said "and Icestorm? I'm sorry about stealing the part earlier. I didn't know the situation at all. If I did i would have never stolen the part. That and I was just desperate to get drunk because that's the only time I could feel at peace with myself. Because then the memories can't haunt me. The memories of seeing everyone I ever cared about die before my very eyes. My brothers. My sisters. My wife and most of all my unborn child." Durza turns to hide his tears and walks away without another word to get his gear.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#263 Posted: 04:55:55 07/10/2015
OOC: ... Guys...
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#264 Posted: 06:23:56 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: What's the matter?
---
SC
#265 Posted: 11:59:41 07/10/2015
((I think we're going too fast.))
---
#266 Posted: 12:56:45 07/10/2015
ooc: We should probably slow down until SpyroD catches up and keep that pace up.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#267 Posted: 14:58:31 07/10/2015
OOC: Yeah, you all made like three to four posts while I was typing up my part, then eh I get back on you're another ten posts ahead(off planet). I'm in the army, and we are currently on a field problem(training event) that will last the rest of October, I will not have as much availability as I use to. I could delete my last post and just follow along though:

Shortly after Icestorm docked his craft, Cale had docked a few ports down. Stepping out and being guided along to the others, Cale had left Aszuress and the few other crew members aboard his ship. Simply following Icestorm and taking in the scenery of the massive stellar ship.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#268 Posted: 15:54:40 07/10/2015
ooc: ok man and thanks for your service SpyroD.

After when Durza got his cloak and sword he turned to catch up with Icestorm. But before he could take a step he falls to his knees coughing violently until he coughed up some blood. with his blood running down from the left corner of his mouth he gets up to catch up with Icestorm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:37:26 07/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#269 Posted: 21:43:38 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Glad you can join us we are nearly to the bridge." Icestorm said. Soon they reached the bridge. There were many people and dragons working at the monitors and screens.

"Attention on deck!" A security guard said as he soluted Icestorm and Captain Zera.

"At ease," Captain Zera said. "We have been monitoring Galileo and his body guard Shade and are currently tracking him to planet Aquarius."
---
SC
#270 Posted: 22:13:37 07/10/2015
"How long until arrival? I'm getting cramped up in my human body." Durza asks with a smile oblivious to the fact he still had blood on his face. "Oh, and can someone bring me a b-AHHHHHH ARHHHHH!!!" as he begins yelling in agony his body pluses with power and he begins to have a vision. "My love. My love. were are you?" echoes in his his wife's voice in his head as he begins to feel her presence approaching.

OOC: Ok I'm going to be filling out Durza's wife's character sheet now because A. I forgot to fill it out earlyer and I have decided that it"s almost time for her to enter and B. Her apperance will be a WIP since I'm still deciding on some details on her apperance. anyways here it is.

Name: Ruby
Alliance: good
Species: Ruby Dragon
Element: Fire
Appearance: ruby red scales with golden highlights. has ruby red wing membranes and four golden horns that crown her head that curve upword ever so slightly. Has ruby red eyes and a golden tailblade that looks like Cynder's.
Personality: Kind and caring, loving, motherly(she is a mother to be), supportive
Weapons: none
Vehicle: none
Special ability: Can draw power from gemstones especially rubies.
Strength: Clever and stubborn
Weakness: (a few months pregnant) still learning how to use her full potential.
Love: Durza(knows him by a different name)
Story: after being found frozen in time in an asteroid she is freed and is completely unaware of what's going on.
Other: was believed to be dead
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#271 Posted: 22:24:20 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted!

"It will be in a few weeks." Zera said. She then saw the blood on Durza mouth. "Sir are you ok? You're bleeding."
---
SC
#272 Posted: 22:48:48 07/10/2015
As the pain in his head subsides he says "I-I'm fine." He then turns to Icestorm "Icestorm, can Galileo wait? Something important just came up." he asks with his golden eyes turning purple.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#273 Posted: 23:02:38 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"We wont reach planet Aquarius untill a few weeks. Rest up and train for the battle.
---
SC
#274 Posted: 23:10:13 07/10/2015
"i'm afraid that that must wait" Durza's seriouse purple eyes get even darker as he spoke "I can feel my wife's presence. She's alive and she's near by I know it for a fact. After all if it was your wife we would be going at it at top speed. Besides even with nearly all of my powers gone I can easily tear this ship apart with nothing more then my claws and fangs. So I'm not asking you. I'm ordering you boy."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#275 Posted: 00:04:29 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"You do not order this ship!" Captain Zera said.

"You do not give the orders. But I cannot ignore a plead for help." Icestorm said. "Captain change corse."

"Yes sir." Zera said.

"Now tell me where you think she is." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#276 Posted: 00:10:10 08/10/2015
"To be honest I don't know. I just can feel her presence. But its faint so i may not be able to pinpoint her location." Durza says with fear in his voice "But I do have a hunch on were to find her. Tell me were's the nearest asteroid field."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#277 Posted: 00:18:33 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"20 clicks away from here." A navigator said.

"Captain keep your position keep your defenses up." Icestorm said.

"Yes sir." Zera said.

"Follow me to the exploring bay. They have small ships there." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#278 Posted: 00:22:52 08/10/2015
"Ok and Icestorm thank you" Durza said
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#279 Posted: 01:06:57 08/10/2015
Cale began to get a rather bad vive from this new comer, He believes he is that powerful? Something tells me he's never seen a Base Canon before, Cale had a slight grin as he finished this thought. He just continued to follow Icestorm. There wasn't much he could do, he doesn't know this ship, these people, or how a ship could travel so far in such a little time, referring to Shade's ship he took Galileo in. Cale really only wanted to get back to his own ship and continue after the threat of the universe rather than the one that promises a threat to a star ship.
---
#280 Posted: 01:32:07 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Zera walked up next to Cale. "I know what you're thinking. This is far from what your original intentions were. You feel alone. But I asure you this all if for the better of the universe."
---
SC
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#281 Posted: 01:35:59 08/10/2015
Interesting... read some of the story and comments on the first page and looks good. Thinking about joining, unless you just forgot to fix the title.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#282 Posted: 01:43:26 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: You can still join.
---
SC
#283 Posted: 01:46:11 08/10/2015
Durza smiles and looks at Cale and says "I don't think I can boy I know I can. After all back home I held the rank of Master Guardian which is second only to a King in my dimension."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#284 Posted: 01:46:13 08/10/2015
Hmmm... trying to think of a good dragon OC I'll stay with because I keep losing my previous ones lol.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#285 Posted: 01:58:40 08/10/2015
Durza looks at Icestrom "how long will this take. I can feel her presence getting closer but I don't want to take any chances. Besides I have a feeling that I have a lot of explaining to do."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#286 Posted: 02:03:13 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Icestorm got into the exploring ship. "It will only take 10 minutes to get there." He then fired up the engines and the ship roared to life.
---
SC
#287 Posted: 02:24:58 08/10/2015
Durza gets in after him and says "well then lets go."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#288 Posted: 12:04:04 08/10/2015
((Is Aurorus in her ship or in Icestorm's?))
---
#289 Posted: 15:26:39 08/10/2015
ooc: at the time it doesn't matter Durza's wife who he thought was dead for like 5000 years is alive and needs his help.

upon arrival at the asteroid field Durza asks Icestorm "she's very close I know it. Are you ready to find her?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#290 Posted: 17:38:57 08/10/2015
OOC: when could he read minds? That was all in thought alone.

Acknowledging Zera's words, he only nodded a few times as his gaze stopped at the floor. His comm lit up, "Hey Cap. What's going on out there?" It was Aszuress, she was second in command of the ship after all so she always called out first. "Getting a little cramped in here, some of the guys wanna see this great space station Icestorm mentioned," she giggled a little, "No hey, get that out of your mouth, dude, seriously? I'll be right back."

Cale looked up with a curious expression, but shook it off, She can handle it. he hen looked back to Zera, it was apparent that she was slightly older than be was, for she was a little taller too.
---
#291 Posted: 17:43:37 08/10/2015
OOC: he can't. he just knows what Cale was thinking because it's something that he figured he was thinking. that and he has had like 5,000 years of practice in. Oh and I forgot to mention that Durza's dragon forms size is like a little over double the size of Cale or Icestorm (whichever's bigger) he just hasn't shown it yet because he hasn't wanted to or needed to.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:23 08/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#292 Posted: 17:50:24 08/10/2015
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
OOC: he can't he just knows what Cale was thinking because it's something that he figured he was thinking. that and he has had like 5,000 years of practice in.

OOC: Can't really assume that if he isn't even looking at him(you know, busy talking to Icestorm, Cale was kind of behind everyone) Cale doesn't really show any bad facial expressions unless he feels he should be intimidating. Odds are Derza doesn't meet many dragons like Cale ^_^. Anyway, got to go!
---
#293 Posted: 19:11:20 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
((Is Aurorus in her ship or in Icestorm's?))

Ooc: She can be in Icestorm's ship.

"Come on Cale cheer up." Zera said.

Icestorm piloted to ship to the nearby asteroid and landed.
---
SC
#294 Posted: 19:57:19 08/10/2015
Durza closes his eyes to focus on his mate's location. His eyes suddenly snap open and he points to a cocoon shaped asteroid "She's in there!" He practically shouts.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:53 08/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#295 Posted: 20:45:45 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Zera shoot the Ship's docking hooks at that asteroid." Icestorm said.

"Yes sir!" Zera said as she pressed a few switches. Then a pair of canons came out the side of the ship and fired two docking hooks. It then began to pull in the asteroid.
---
SC
#296 Posted: 21:02:10 08/10/2015
((Though really I would prefer her being in her own ship.))
---
#297 Posted: 21:04:05 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: then she is in her ship.
---
SC
#298 Posted: 21:17:14 08/10/2015
Durza smiles weakly and says "I will see you soon my love" then falls unconscious due to a severe energy drain. In his subconsciousness he realizes "this may be my last chance at happyness. I won't waist if lying down!"

ooc: keep in mind that he will come to as soon as they get back to the Forward Hope.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#299 Posted: 21:42:24 08/10/2015
Aurorus switched on the communicator. "Captain, report where we're going!" she asked. "I have absolutely no idea why we're going there. That place is just crazy! At least, I think it is. Okay, I'm just pretending because I want to get to our goal. But still, where are we going so I can put this on autopilot?"
---
#300 Posted: 21:57:15 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"We are returning to Forward Dawn" Icestorm said our secondary mission is complete and we are returning to Forward Dawn."
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 6 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me