Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 43 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2101 Posted: 16:13:52 17/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"She may look small but she is cable of going faster than the Forward Dawn. It also has stelth cabilitys which makes it nearly impossible to detect. But if you want you may look at that shell over there." Zera said as she pointed to the fighter plane that was the same size as Ballistics ship. It still had similar engines and any replacement parts she needed.
---
SC
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2102 Posted: 20:13:07 17/09/2016
Ballistic looks over to the other object in question, "Well I mean, you probably wouldn't want me to scrap your best ship. It may he fast, but speed isn't everything." She talked as she moved over to the other set up, "Why do you think my bird doesn't have hyper speed capabilities? Its the overall maneuverability. You cant shoot down what wont stay in your sights." She looked over the shell, "These engines are toast, but I can get them burning brighter than when they were new. Granted it may take a few days, good thing I love some hard labor," she smiled, "Keep Aura, with what you say it's capable of, you should use it more often in its current condition, and keep it well maintained. I'd suggest you learn that baby from nose to afterburners, no one takes better care of your own things than yourself. That's why my plane is over 30 years old and runs better than the champ," she laughed a little.

Circling the shell, "Yeah, these engine may be able to replace mine, I'd have to combine parts from each engine to make them operable. Not impossible, just time consuming."
---
Well that just happened...
#2103 Posted: 21:23:23 17/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Great! Then i shall provide the tools to help you." zera said.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2104 Posted: 21:34:12 17/09/2016
Terrence comes over and says "and I'll be happy to help."

ooc: don't forget my post beats
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2105 Posted: 22:50:42 17/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Zera turned to her mechanics. "You guys help her and fix up the Aura. I want that ship in working order again." Zera said.
---
SC
#2106 Posted: 17:08:27 18/09/2016
OOC: Dear diary, please let this post get posted. Third times the charm right!? And yeah, sorry bout that, BB gets her personality from me XP

Ballistic waves to the mechanics, "No need. I prefer to work with only one other set of paws at a time." Speaking of which, "Terrence, I'm gonna need your help in getting these parts over to my bird. We're taking them piece by piece, so prepare for a number of trips," she laughed a little.

Walking over by Zera for a moment, "I know you can pull rank and the dummy card when it comes to repairing your wings, but I find it best to do the work yourself. If someone else does it, then you wont know what got fixed, if it was fitted or tightened properly. You see, I do all the work on my plane, so I can tell what's wrong with her, when there is something wrong, and how to fix it before I even see it with my own eyes. I know her top down, inside and out. I'd suggest you do the same if you ever want it to work the way you like." She pointed out to her plane, "She may not fly the way others are use to, but she works perfect for me... Well when the engines don't have giant holes in them at least."
---
#2107 Posted: 17:23:21 18/09/2016
Terrence smiled "you got it Beats"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:35 18/09/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2108 Posted: 18:15:55 18/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Its understandable. Its like when I command my ship. I need everyoneto do their work for it to be in top shape." Zera said.

"Destroya can you take me to our room? I need to recover." Galileosaid.
---
SC
#2109 Posted: 19:48:54 18/09/2016
Destroya nodded and went with him to their room.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2110 Posted: 01:37:03 19/09/2016
"If that's the way you interoperated what I said, then have at it," Ballistic smirks with a shrug. Turning about to return to collect the engine parts, "Alrighty," she begins looking the engines over as she walked about behind the object. Taking as many angles as she could as she analyzed the jets, "Hmm," she seemed to trace random patters with a claw. Ballistic taps the materials and metal about the engines, "Well they are about the same size, I can modify and combine parts from each set to re-retro fit my engines. These parts aren't as old as mine, so there might he a little more elasticity in the materials. I can use that to my advantage, it means it is made of a lighter alloy, and can take higher temperatures without being stopped from heat expansion too quickly. In turn means they can burn hotter, which make me move faster!"

Jumping a few times in place, "Yay! Its an upgrade without being too modern!" She jumps up atop the shell and starts kissing it, "Oh aren't you just the best!" She lays her fave against it with her fore legs sprawled out in a hug. She jolts up shortly afterwards, "Alright stone skull," she pointed to Terrence referencing his earth element, "Lets get to popping these babies open!" Ballistic drew up a wrench from a near by tool bag.
---
#2111 Posted: 02:36:25 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Be careful! Those particular engines have a special coolent in them that is radioactive. Thats why they are still have the coolent systems still on them. Be sure to carefully disconnect the cooling system." A Mechanic said.
---
SC
#2112 Posted: 04:14:48 19/09/2016
"Bro, do you have any idea who you're talking to?!" Ballistic props up on her hind end using her wings and rear legs to stay up right. Putting her front paws down onto her hips, "I ain't your run of the mill, one horse town Moto mechanic. My dad has been teaching me about machines since I could remember," she waves the wrench at the mechanic a little as she continues, "You've got nothing to tell me that I don't already know or expect," she props the wrench between her teeth and drops back to all four. "Its a more recent model of my own set, so the coolant lines don't run as far toward the fans. Most of the work is in the compressor and combustor. It's no wonder its radioactive, it continuously heats up."

She drops the wrench on the floor next to her feet, "These engines have to he strong, if the coolant I radio active it would have to have radiation, or lead, shielding for the pilot. No engine in the work requires such intense and, well it was kind of stupid to use, radioactive coolant. You're really just wasting everything. The radiation from the coolant can contaminate the metal, with metal being one of the most conductive substances in the universe, it would make these engines unsafe to operate, let alone remove. You know, now that I think about it, I shouldn't do anything to these engines unless I know the engines aren't radioactive themselves... Who's idea was it to even use radioactive liquids as a coolant? It is entirely unsafe and defeats the purpose of trying to make it faster."

OOC: Radioactive coolant?! That is waaaaayyy too dangerous... Not to mention jet engines don't use coolant, with the mass amount of air flow they produce and go though, coolant isn't needed to operate for long periods of time. Here be some knowledge stuff: Jet Engine
---
#2113 Posted: 04:32:11 19/09/2016
Terrence nodded "she's right, is one of the most basic things to know. you would have to be a suicide bomber to do something like that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2114 Posted: 05:04:50 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I know how a jet works. But its part spaceshipso in space engines need coolant. Especiallyon long travels. Plus its a RP. But thanks for the info!

"Its a special coolant it isn't as raido active to kill. This type of engine requires this special coolant to work properly. The mettle behind cockpit is sufficient enough to shield you. You are in no danger of death. It only deadly if inhaled. I was only warning you just making sure you knew. The engine is a hybrid of jet and rocket technology. Jet for atmospheric flight and rocket for space travel which is the only time the engine requires the coolant." The mechanic said.
---
SC
#2115 Posted: 10:51:34 19/09/2016
OOC: How'd I know yous was gone to pull the "its different in space" card. Weeeelll, true it is an RP, but I know SD has probably said the same thing, but we usually stick to more logical and realistic ideals when it comes to the world about the RPs. Not to mention our characters don't know its all a game smilie so they are going to react the way we believe they would to certain situations. BB will argue the idea of radioactive coolant ^~^

"Space is wicked cold. If it's not hot, it's frozen out there. But I guess I can see the idea behind using something you think is a coolant. Radio waves aren't cooling or cold at all, any level of radiation is bad. Without a Geiger meter, its undetectable. When radiation passes through organisms, it burns. Radiation itself is not flammable, but it sure doesn't cool things down. The best coolant I can think of that would be remotely as dangerous as radiation is liquid nitrogen." Ballistic was sitting flipping the wrench aeoun on her paw as she continues to look at the engines. If they are hybrid engines, they must be larger further into the belly of the beast. They looked a lot like her own, but the more she hears about what they are, the more she becomes unsure.
---
#2116 Posted: 01:27:54 20/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well it technically it works better when its hot. Zera did tell you even she doesn't know what secrets these hold."
---
SC
#2117 Posted: 01:39:21 20/09/2016
Ballistic face palms, "Oiii..." She sighs pulling her paw down off her face, "You know what you're right, it does work better when its hot, but coolant doesn't make things hot. It shouldn't, I mean," she takes a deep breath and lets I go slowly, "Look," he points her paw, claws vertically in line, to Zera, "Do you or do you not have any regular Plane Engines here? Or all these things ships of some kind? Ship parts do not fit, not do they operate on planes. The wiring, configuration, fluid pressures, and even the bolt sizes are all different. They are incompatible. This hybrid engine is the closest you've got? But has a chance of leaking radiation, which can and/or will be harmful to more than just myself."

OOC: Work with me here, baby, work with me smilie
---
#2118 Posted: 02:09:07 20/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Its the only thing we've got. We cant just go back to earth." Zera said.

"Look miss if you're worried about the radiation we can swich it out. These engines are built to handle anything." the mechanic said.
---
SC
#2119 Posted: 06:40:48 20/09/2016
Ballistic shook her head, "No need, I can scrap them myself, just seeing what all options I could get," she then makes her way under the hybrid, "I'll just flush the coolant from the engines back into the reservoir, detach the hoses, flush the lines into a hazard container, then brush them for rads." She concluded, "It will take some time to ensure it is safe to handle, but as it goes, safety first." She taps the wrench on the metal belly of the hybrid craft.

Looking over its paneling and bolt sets, "Looks like they used 9/16 half inch drives to bolt these models together. Its a pretty rugged version of the VF-12, a lot larger, but it looks to scale still. Its a marvel, but too bad its about to be part of a new one of a kind hyper jet." She giggles a little, "Now, just to locate these tubes," she went to work on the panels further toward the cockpit. From here she could break into the shell without hitting the radiation shields. Segregating the shielding she can then trace electrical lines to the circuitry that controls the majority of the ships functions, including the coolant system.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2120 Posted: 01:12:59 21/09/2016
In his current state, Lucien doesn't move an inch on his own. As he gets placed in the med bay, his body produces a bit of heat. It wasn't much, but it was noticeable. His scales seemed to have a plethora of shades of grey and white flowing through them. His breathing was stable and subtle. This was a natural reaction a Golden Gods body has from over strenuous activity and/or extended time awake, which was roughly a week long as it is. It will be a while before he wakes. Apart from the strenuous activity and lack of sleep, he was also drained and pressured by the Element X. Even with Gray's almost unlimited abilities and power, his body had its own limits.

--

Cale, after some time looking after his own ship, stepped out onto the roof of his ship. Seeing the cosmetic damage from Shade's attack a few days ago, his mind went back to replay the scene when he came to retrieve Galileo. He then looks over to Ballistic Beats' ship, What happened over there? Is Galileo defeated? This doesn't look like a victory. I should find out where Lucien is. Last I saw, he envisioned the last time he saw him, disappearing into the dark ship with Galileo on his tail, What happened? he paced a little.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2121 Posted: 19:52:33 21/09/2016
Gledor was fascinated by the readings the medical equipment was able to pull from Lucien, "This data is odd, yet unbelievable. It's like he has two minds working at the same time. How can any one dragon handle such a thing?" His observing eyes scanned over Lucien's physical body, "His form and colors are so unique. I've heard my captain talk about him from time to time, but," she gave a light grin, "I never expected to meet him myself." He had set his paws up on the edge if the bed, lowering his head down so that only his eyes could see over at Lucien.

~

Ballistic located the main coolant reservoir and what controlled it, "Alright, cool," she began removing the materials that encased it, but did not move the coolant system itself. Revealing the piping and adapters, "I'm going to need a hazard container, a pressure washer, and a mask for the fumes." She turns a few knobs, uses a wrench to tighten some nuts, then breaths blue fire at the base of the engine. Using her fire she heated up the liquids, forcing it upward, out of the tubes and into the reservoir.
---
#2122 Posted: 21:51:54 21/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The mechanic noded and brought her the required equipment. "Here you are miss."

"Lucien said he is a Golden God Dragon." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2123 Posted: 22:28:01 21/09/2016
Gledor nods, "I know that much, but that's it. Cap. never talked about what he was capable of, let alone the duel mind concept. Would that mean he has two different personalities and memory capacities? Maybe even multi-comprehensive abilities!" Gledor wasn't much for science or the world of medicine, let alone anatomy, so he couldn't understand or piece any of this together. He was more of a peace time mechanic, and with Lucien laying before him, he felt many things, mostly unknown.

"How long have you known him," Gledor hopped down and turned to Icestorm to unleash a torrent of questions, "Have you seen him in his golden scales? Does he really become larger than us?" He gasped, "Is he really a golem?" He meant the mythical ideal of a "golem," a creature that does whatever its master says.

~

Ballistic acquires the items, "Sweet," she then puts the mask on after tightening the bolts to seal the tubes off. Taking the deep well socket, she detaches the tubing from the coolant system. She tied the tubing to each other so that they weren't in the way and did not leak any remnants of the fluid. Unbolting the shields to release the engines from their seats. Using the near-by teather lift(I cannot remember the name of the little thing that is used to move low level heavy stuffs... I'm not a real mechanic, but I fell like I could be smilie ) to bring the engine down.

Ballistic hops down and pulls the tubes over to the container, she unties them from each other so that the tubes could and/or would drain out. Dragging the pressure washer over to the external radiator closer to the middle of the engine itself, she took the coolant caps off to place the hose down inside. Blasting the clean water though the system. Still going to need a better coolant. The liquid nitrogen idea would need a back up system for when we're enter atmosphere, versus turning the engines off. The coolant would freeze over the engines in either situation. Gonna need a vacuum mechanism that clears the coolant from the radiator, returning it to the reservoir. Then its going to need to be able to resupply the nitrogen when I enter space again. I wonder if they have something like that, they seem to have everything else. she thought laughing a little to herself.

Once the pipes were clear of the hazardous liquids, she capped the container quickly. Taking the mask off, "Whoooo," she breathed, "Good thing this wasn't an atomic core, I'd need more than a mask," she settled, "One engine down," she glared up to the one still mounted in the ship, "One to go." The coolant idea snapped back to mind, "Oh hay!" Ballistic turns to Zera, "I don't want to use this coolant, too hazardous, time consuming, and costly to maintain. I want to switch up to liquid nitrogen. In order for that to be effective, I'm going to need some sort of program or device that can pull the nitrogen out of the engine when I fly in atmosphere and when the engines are off. Got anything like that, or know someone who can make that work?"
---
#2124 Posted: 22:47:17 21/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"We acutely have that. Even our current ships use liquid nitrogen to cool them." Zera said. A mechanic brought up a tank of liquid nitrogen and a small pump. Which was what Ballistic needed.
---
SC
#2125 Posted: 02:18:33 22/09/2016
Terrence help every chance he got.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2126 Posted: 04:11:46 22/09/2016
"Haha! Sweet!" Ballistic then flops on the floor under the ship, "Uh geez, I'm already beat," then the music reached her ears. The track had changed since she started. Ballistic quickly jumped back up to all four, "Alright, lets get started on engine number two!" She climbed down inside to disconnect the hoses from the other engine, same as the other. Tied the tubes, detached the engine from the hull, lowered it down, drained the excess fluids with the pressure washer, and resealed the container.

With each engine down, Ballistic sits, wipes her brow, and lays out between theme. She shuffles her riffle over to check its status. It had been strapped up between her wings, so it didn't have a lot of room to move, and couldn't be anymore in the way than her wings themselves. She placed the lens caps over each aide of the scope, then draws the magazine from the weapon. Pulling the bolt back and ejecting the loaded round, Ballistic reaches out to catch the round before it hits the ground. She pushed this round back into the mag with the rest of the rounds. She put the magazine back in the weapon. She places the riffle on the ground so that it leaned against the first engine.

Ballistic raises a paw toward Terrence, "Mind helping a lady to her feet?" She grins bringing her legs closer together in preparation to stand, "These engines aren't going to install themselves," she tapped a claw with her other paw.

OOC: Hey hey hey, SC, Gledor's being curious(in me last post ya)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:17 22/09/2016 by BallisticBeats
#2127 Posted: 04:57:59 22/09/2016
Terrence smiled and helped her up. "allow me to handle this engine." he then picks it up with one paw seemingly effortlessly and starts walking it over to install it to her ship.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2128 Posted: 05:12:27 22/09/2016
Ballistic shook her head with a squint in one eye and a slim smile, "I still have to disassemble them to fit them in. These one are larger due to the coolant system," she said staying where she was, "I know exactly what my engines look like, inside and out. When I get these apart I'll be able to tell what parts can retrofit mine." She started after Terrence, "Separate reach part for me when you get over there, Mr. tough guy." Ballistic turned about to return to the second engine.

Skimming over each cap, each bolt, each adapter, plug, screw, and socket, to figure out the best way to take I apart. The only thing that seems to be different with these ones are the radiators and part sizes. Most of the parts were roughly the same as her own. With some grinding, drilling, and welds, she could fit her pieces and the newer ones together. It will still have the hybrid capabilities, just with new, different, coolant, and the dry flush system.
---
#2129 Posted: 10:20:29 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I've only known him a few days. His scales are very cool when they turn golden but he said they only turn golden when he is using his powers to an extent." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2130 Posted: 12:50:54 22/09/2016
Terrence smiled "u got it." once he got there he set it down and began taking it apart expertly.

Ruby ignored them given the condision Durza was in.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2131 Posted: 15:21:25 22/09/2016
Gledor was still a little excited to learn about Lucien, considering his captain's history with Lucien, "Powers? Like what?" He glanced over to Lucien for a quick moment as he spoke.

OOC: I fix now
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:41 23/09/2016 by BallisticBeats
#2132 Posted: 21:05:23 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Not sure how many powers he has but on I know of is his telepathy." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2133 Posted: 00:25:22 23/09/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: Beats, Ruby is in the medical room infront of the tube that has Durza's chest not the docking bay so really the Ruby thing was ment for Icestorm and co.

OOC: AHHHH! IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY! How did I do that to myself? smilie I fix NOW smilie

Ballistic starts from the outside, taking the radiator off and setting it aside. She moves in to remove the tubing, and the bolts that hold the adapters in place. Once the cone and combustor were removed, she settled down on the floor, "I just love these experiences," she laid out on her back to look up at the bottom of the engine. She reaches up to continue working on the bolts that held the fan at the other end.

Ballistic stands back up to pull the parts away from the core. Getting the parts arranged by size and location from each other. The lift now barren, Ballistic worn from the recent events and the disassembly of the more intricate engines. She looks over to her plane and plans out which parts could cross between the types, "Mine need new casings, the compressors, and the coolant system. These fans are in better condition too. Mines going to need the new wiring too." She began collection some of the parts she called out to herself.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:37 23/09/2016 by BallisticBeats
#2134 Posted: 04:40:32 23/09/2016
Terrence smiled as he had finished taking the engin apart, Blaze left to go get the requested parts.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2135 Posted: 19:04:38 23/09/2016
Ballistic brings over the parts she talked about, "So here's how its gonna go," she placed the parts out next to her own engines, "My engines are going to be taken apart the same way. Keep these exact items close by because these are what we are replacing in them," she places a paw atop the engine before her and pats it, "To think they made it 30 plus years without major damages, even in fights." She glances over to Terrence, "They are still my babies, so I need you to follow me to a T. Any deviations could cause a big set back, here."

~

Gledor tilts his head, "Telepathy? From what I know those are abilities most common in light or shadow based dragons. So does that make him a light dragon? His scales are a pretty bright color right now," he concluded, but was completely oblivious to how far off he really was.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:58 23/09/2016 by BallisticBeats
#2136 Posted: 20:20:15 23/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm not sure what his original element is. He is completely white which most light dragons aren't." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2137 Posted: 03:20:14 24/09/2016
Terrence pretended he was offended "you think i would mess up? please" he smirks "don't worry i already know. don't ask but i actually found out he hard way not to mess up."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2138 Posted: 05:28:10 24/09/2016
Gledor looks down in thought, "Wow," he then looks over to Lucien again, "Any estimate on when he's going to wake up?" He even skimmed over the current vitals and data provided.

~

Ballistic, without even looking to Terrence anymore, shrugs, "Ok," she throws out sarcastically, "Just try to keep up. Alright," she had seated herself before her own engine, "We will start from the aft end," she holds up a inch by half in drive socket and places it square onto a bolt, "Just what I thought it was," she flips a socket wrench from the floor up to her paw and quickly slaps it onto the back of the socket, locking the wrench unto the fitting, "Then again, I already knew that," she laughed a little as she torqued the bolt out of its hole. The bolt was seated in a bracket that webbed the under side of the main shell of the engine so that the use of nuts was extinguished; one less item to deal with during maintenance.

OOC: Next track:
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:30:30 24/09/2016 by BallisticBeats
#2139 Posted: 15:27:45 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Not sure. He has use a lot of energy during the battle and the element X may of affected him. Usually it takes a few hours for my power to return but Lucien isn't a Dwarf Kaij" Icestorm said.u so I'm not sure.
---
SC
#2140 Posted: 05:51:05 25/09/2016
In Lucien's mind, he was not in the training world, he was having a dream. He was back home, but it wasn't the way he left it. His vision was blurry, no it was as if he was seeing fire, grey fire. Everywhere he looked was on fire, grey as well. The sky was black, and lighting struck. Wherever the lightning struck, it would start more grey fires. He recognizes the location, it wad the forest just outside his home. "Elyria!" He could hear himself say as he moved toward the opening in the trees.

Bursting into the clearing, he saw it, his home. It seemed un touched by the fire. The door was smashed in, however, and the room on the other side of the wreckage was dark. "Alexander!" He could hear his voice again. He felt he had no control, he was just a witness to the scene. As he moved toward the house, Lucien would look about. The great city they lived close by was no where to be seen. The clouds were sparse, but that did not hold back the lightning.

"Elyria," he could tell this was no longer his own voice, "I know you're hiding in there with your child."

No, Gray. Leave them alone! Lucien tried to move, but his body continued to march for the house. It was an older log house, it wasn't very large, but it was enough for them as a small family.

"You think you're safe in there? Lucien will not save you this time!" Fire then shot into his field of view. It was coming from his own maw. Lucien forced himself to close his eyes.

When they opened, he was in his own bed. The faded light of day coming through the window and the distant trees. His sight was normal now, color flush and vibrant, the air calm and smooth, even the air temperature was fair. Then he noticed the warmth around him. One source was at his back, as he lie sideways on his left side; and a smaller source about his chest, stomach, and forelegs. He recognizes this setting right away. He and his family had worked to synchronize their sleep cycles so that they were together at all times. If he were awake, then the other two were soon to follow.

Minutes passed by, no movement from the heat sources around him. When he felt himself sit up and look at his family, the sight was horrifying. All that remained, all that was left, not even he could hold his tounge to. Their bodies were disfigured by massive wounds, the heat they still produce was from the grey fires that were eating away at their insides.

Gray! I've had enough of this! the scene goes black. A clean slate. Gray appears before Lucien, You show me fake realities, attempting to destabilize my mind. What you fail to realize is that I can tell what is real, and what is only a dream.

"Then lets wake up, wake up and see what world you truly live in." Things went black again.

Lucien snaps up from his dream, finding himself in his bed yet again. This time, the others snap up too, "What, what is wrong?" The female voice calls to her husband.

Lucien looks to the source of the voice. A rather sincere expression adorns her face, "Is this another trick Gray?" He says somewhat sternly.

Elyria shakes her head, "Lucien, calm down." She brings herself to sit up. Her captivating bright emerald eyes resting on Lucien, "Is Gray behind your fright?"

Lucien takes a moment, Gray? If it is you, I will find out. For now, I will not do anything to hurt Elyria or Alex! Even if this is just an illusion a dream, I will it mistreat them, nor will I give them reason to remove their trust of me. Lucien turns to his other side, little sapphire eyes on a little white and blue body stare up at him from a seemingly comfortable position, "No no," he starts, rubbing the young dragon's head, "Everything is fine. I just felt a little worried that Gray may have toyed with my senses is all," he turns back to Elyria, "It's all me now," he smiles softly.

Elyria leans over to press her nose to Lucien's, "Well then," their lips connect for a few seconds, "Maybe, all you," she emphasizes, "Could head into town and pick up some herbs and produce." She pulls back as she stands. Walking toward the bedroom doorway, she looks back over her shoulder, "Alex, it's your turn to hunt. Remember,"

"I know," the little raspy voice butts in, "not the valley livestock grounds, again," he smiles sheepishly. Alexander was young, but well matured enough to handle himself. His ancestral abilities were not at full capacity like his parents, but he was still a force to he reckoned with. His body, like all Golden God Dragons, was white mostly, with a deep blue secondary; his wing membrane, chest/belly, and his irises were more sapphire in appearance. His horns were small and curved only toward the back. His tail was a simple flat dagger like blade, short and somewhat blunt tipped.

"Just stay in the forest bounds," Elyria leans her head forward to show she means business, "No long distance ventures this time." Elyria was white as well, only her secondary color was a luminescent green. Here eyes like emeralds, but sharper than diamonds. Her voice alone was intoxicating, let alone her relaxed, calm, smooth movements. Her body was roughly the same width as Lucien's, but would slim down toward her back side. Her horns were much like Lucien's, but were slightly thinner, and a small set were rooted just under the larger ones. Her tail was a single sided razor that extended to about two feet in length, but had a flat tip. The blade would actually curve depending on her mood, if she were angry or tightened, the blade would make a circle, making the razor edge the only side pointing out; if she were happy it would bend the opposite way, making the non-lethal blunt side the outside; most other emotions are various amounts of vertical bends to the blade.

Lucien felt convinced he was home. Alex even looks the same age from wince he left, "Do as she says," he too gets out of bed, "We don't need another incident that will cause everyone else to not trust us." Lucien walks toward the doorway, to which Elyria steps out all the way to allow him to pass, "And keep an eye out the other hunters," he turns around, "Be sure you do not take their game,"

"Dad, you tell me this everytime," Alexander hops up from the bed and glides over to his parents, "I got this, guys," he grins with a slim squint in his eyes. He marches for the door, "Think I'll go for a white tail, or an elk. Oh," he looks back quickly, "I'm sorry, did you want something too," the boy couldn't hold a laugh as he spoke.

Lucien vaults at Alex. They tumble out into the clearing outside the house. When Lucien stands, Alex was not pinned, instead he was leaning against a tree nit too far away, "I noticed you blink about mid role, so I took my leave right about there. Pray all you like, dad, but I'll always be faster," she grins big this time.

"Its not always about speed," Lucien had a slim grin of his own, "Its strategy as well." He points down to signify Alex should look at his own paws. Alexander had earth based shackles on his legs, "I dont have to speed up, when my opponent is slowing down. Hmhm, have a safe hunt, son." The earth based trap dispelled.

Elyria was at the home's entryway, "You boys finished out here? I'd like to start cooking ya know," she calls out to them. She had retreated back inside before either one could reply.

When Lucien looked back over toward Alexander, he had already left. This was it, his life. One simple joy after the other. With a wife like Elyria, and a spunky outlandish son, like Alex, he couldn't ask for a better life. Elyria was the love of his life, no one could ever replace her. Alexander was his blood son, and perfect adventure companion, he couldn't see himself more happy with anyone else.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2141 Posted: 05:51:22 25/09/2016
As this dream plays on, he would eventually return home to a well prepared meal. Sleeping for an entire day or more, which was average for their kind, would out quite the growl in one's stomach. The aroma of slow roasted venison and crops mixed into a stew fills the house. Lucien prepares his own dish, as do his mate and son prepare their own. They all meet in the center, living, room. The table stationed in the middle would hold their containers as they placed themselves around it.

"Lucien, your brother has invited us to stay with him this weekend. Said he wanted to have a family get together. We've all come such a long way the past few years," Elyria talks as she uses abilities over water to secure a bite's worth of the stew, "They just want to share some quality time again." She concluded taking her separated portion.

"Of course, it would be great to see them again, now that they've returned from the anniversary trip." Lucien replies already have taken his own amount of the food into his stomach.

"No way," Alex starts with excitement, "Haven't seen uncle Spy. in months!" Alex has yet to eat so far, "You think Clair has gotten over her fear of heights yet? Last time we went for a flight, we ended up playing birdy back ride back to the house."

Lucien has another portion ready, floating in front of him, "Only one way to find out for sure," he replies to his son's curiosity over his cousin, "Being a defendant of Golden God blood, she's bound to find her courage sooner or later." He ingests the next bite.

The rest of the meal was quiet. As the dishes ger cleaned in the meal prep room, aka: The kitchen, Lucien looks out through the room's window. It was propped open to allow the fresh air in. A breeze roles through, bringing with it the faint smell of pine. It was a rather relaxed day, nothing came up about dangers or attacks from the city or the other towns and villages beyond the walls.

Elyria comes in, rather quite in her approach, but her scent gives her away easily. Lucien does not move from his place as he rinses the final dish of the cleaning substances, "You've been quiet all day," Elyria wraps her paws up around Lucien's neck. Her forelegs rest on his shoulders, and her paws hold each other just under the necklace he wore. It was a loose grip, but Lucien found it to be the most relaxing thing in the world, "What's on your mind, dear?"

Lucien sighs softly. Lowing his head for a moment to push his chin against her paws lightly. Raising his head back up, "I just feel I have nothing left to say," he looks back over his shoulder to Elyria, who now had her head resting against his neck, "I've already got you and Alex, the only thing I could ask more of from this world is peace among the species that live here."

"Yes, but without a little chaos, the world would be in total chaos," Elyria replies with a slight giggle, "And Gray," she slides her head a little as she also is rubbing her husbands somewhat tense muscles, "Makes you such a gentleman," she hums a little more laughter as she lifts her head from Lucien's body, "Come on, lets go for a walk. Alex is running about with some city kids, doing kid things. We should go out and do some adult things.

Lucien smiles lightly again, despite the mentioning if Gray. Without a word, Lucien turns about and looks Elyria in her eyes. They share a moment of silence before they touch foreheads.

On an old forest trail, Lucien and Elyria follow the river bank away from the great city walls. The sun was low, yet not set completely. The two look about, pointing out random animals and plant formations to each other. Even though they have the ability and power to see all the things of the forest, a stroll with normal vision made for remembers me time together.

OOC: I out too much time into this dream didn't I....? Oh well, I love it ^3^

--

Cale was curious as to who Ballistic was, and where she came from, but he couldn't get his mind off of what could have happened to Lucien. Jumping down from his ship, he waved to a few crewmembers letting them know he was off to find something or someone. Leaving the docking bays, he decides the only other place someone could have gone that may know something would be in the medical sector.

Within a minute or two, passing through some turns and a stair well, he comes forth into the medical bay. Looking around the rooms for familiar faces. He was quick to soot Icestorm and Gledor after he came through a second door. He approaches at a moderate pace at first. As soon as he spots Lucien laying on the bed, scales still not normal, he bolts over to his side. The pattern that signifies the agreement still flourishes about Lucien's body. Cale was sure he would have won the fight, but here he is unconscious
---
#2142 Posted: 10:43:08 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I hope he wakes up soon." Crystal said coming up next to Icestorm.

"Me too." Icestorm said rubbing his head against hers. He could sense Lucien was enjoying his dream/memory for the time being so he decided not to interfere with his mind.

ooc: No it gives more light on Luciens back story.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:45:10 25/09/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#2143 Posted: 17:03:39 25/09/2016
OOC: whoaa... SD is flipping out about the misspelled words in that whole thing smilie the auto correct and fat fingering intensifies! LOLZ

Ballistic removed the bolts that held the external shell of the engine in place. She pulls the cover off to reveal the nozzle and the mixer. "Well, at least the shrapnel didn't get blown through here." Ballistic then removed the slide fittings that held the turbine away from the combustor, "Aww heck. Didn't even notice this part of the problem," the compressor and the combustor were both only part of what they use to be, "Well this difficults things. The other compressors and combustors on the newer engines were designed to produce more force with relative fuel consumption. Were going to have to mold a new shell for both of my engines to fit them in," she fiddled with the blown combustor between her paws. The part was blackened from burning fuel when it was damaged.
---
#2144 Posted: 00:08:35 26/09/2016
Terrence smiles "okay then. Blaze, you ready?" Blaze says "uh, you're still a bit drained, you sure it's a good idea?" Terrence nods "yea it shouldn't take long so I don't need to worry about passing out." Blaze "fine if you say so." Terrence says "okay give us the part, this will fix the part and make it stronger."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2145 Posted: 03:16:30 26/09/2016
Ballistic gave a rather un-amused expression, "Have you looked at it?" She holds the part up in one paw, pointing to it with the other, "It's half gone. There is no fixing it, unless it is melted down with more of the exact same metal and remolded from the original mold." Her expression went to a high class displeased expression with closed eyes. She tosses the combustor, well what was left of it, behind her, "I said its going to need a new engine casing," she opens her eyes with a cheeky grin, "Were using the other engines parts, not trying to fix the ones that aren't even whole."

Ballistic stands up and makes her way back toward the other engines, "The compressor is half gone too, so I could use a hand in moving them." She then gestures to the spread out parts by the ship they originated from.

~

Gledor stands back a little in surprise at Cale came over, "Whoa, hey Cap." He paused noticing he was fixed on Lucien. He had asked the question before, but Cale knew Lucien much better than Icestorm, "Do you know, Captain, when he will wake?"
---
#2146 Posted: 04:37:18 26/09/2016
Terrence shrugged "if you say so." he picks up a compressor and a combuster and brings them over (not the busted combuster) "true but the some of the damaged parts that can be fixed or salvaged I can easily repair better then new. after all the less parts u need to use up now can be used to fix the bird up down the line."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2147 Posted: 05:35:20 26/09/2016
"You say that like I'm going to be on this ship forever. I don't plan on sticking around for another chance to destroy my girl," she lifts another part of the engine shell away. Setting it down closer to her plane so that it was not in any possible walking path, "This isn't the kind of fight a girl like me should be in. I saw one of those things ship put a hole through the hull of a real space ship. I fly a plane, it doesn't reach hyper or light speeds, and it has no energy based shielding. If anyone suggests I fly something else so that I can be useful, I'd have to deny the position," as Ballistic talks she was wrenching away at the rest of the engine, "I won't fly anything I didn't build." She picks up a brush to sweep away chipped metal bits and shrapnel that littered the inside of this engine. "I'm not a war fighter. I only fight if I have to. What cause am I a part of right now? I dont even know, and my classic engines are destroyed by some guy I don't even know. I don't even know why he attacked me in the first place. I did absolutely nothing wrong. He gave me a bad vibe so I left, and he somehow appears on my plane, all invincible like. Put these holes in my engines for no given reason, nearly shatters my glass while in space, and leaves saying that we'll meet again," she stops, breathing a little rough from saying all this with irritation.

Ballistic shook her head, "I'm packing what's left of my bird, and I'm going home. Once she flies again," she shrugs, "I'm gone. I didn't sign up for this."
---
#2148 Posted: 07:56:42 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"And how are you going to do that? we are millions of light years away from home and your plane doesn't have jump space technology." Zera said.
---
SC
#2149 Posted: 15:23:33 26/09/2016
"I caught up to you guys on my engines," she waves to the disassembled engines, "With what I've been given I'll be able to go faster, sure it's not hyper speeds, but its enough to get to the nearest habited planet or space station." She then picked up the newer combustor and a tape measure. Getting dimensions written down on one of the shell panels, she set the part aside. Taking the Compressor and doing the same, "They are wider by a 1 inch radius." She says to herself, "Don't get me wrong I'd love to help, but I'm not getting myself mixed up in some war. I know you guys are military, so you cant force civilians into fighting.

Ballistic snaps her attention to something across the room. She had just realized she had left her rifle by the other engine parts. It was mostly for show and was used as a last resort of sorts, but it had been used in real fights before. It was a lot like her grandfather, tough and precise, yet elegant in both appearance and movement. It is as well kept as her plane and works as smooth as the day it came off the line.
---
#2150 Posted: 20:02:01 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Then tell me if you're civilian then how come you have military grade weaponry on your plane?" Zera said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 43 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me