Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > is it worth getting the bluetooth portal or not?
Page 1 of 1
is it worth getting the bluetooth portal or not? [CLOSED]
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#1 Posted: 05:43:13 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
just as the question states. toys r us has the skylanders battleground pack for 20 bucks now, is it worth it to get that to bring in the skylanders i cant put a code in for?

ive already bought battlegrounds on android (before i got an ipad) and am not really wanting to buy it again. but 20 dollars isnt so bad. but i already have all the characters the pack comes with. but then i dont have that platinum treasure chest thing. im so conflicted..
side note. i already have everyone you can have in lost islands, and im level 42.

can someone who uses the portal on their ipad/iphone please give me their opinion?

(kind of off topic, but toys r us has really great clearance sales going on. i got an icade core joystick for 10 bucks, and a bunch of other random things that were super cheap)
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#2 Posted: 12:11:59 23/04/2014
Quote: exosquad
im so conflicted..

Who would have thought playing Skylanders would bring so much dilemma in our lives...
smilie smilie smilie
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#3 Posted: 13:34:57 23/04/2014
I don't have the portal, and I've never felt the need. Yes, with it you can often bring characters onto the island before they are available for code entry, but it's never that much longer to wait, and I don't see the benefit of getting a skylander on the island a few days early - especially if you're already at level 42 with all currently available skylanders. It's not like you're just starting, the only figure you have for a certain element is some special guy who is not yet on the island, and you are missing out on totems. Even then, I think I'd suggest spending the 20 bucks on a different figure, so you end up with more figures, instead of on the portal to just have the one sooner.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me