Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Enter The Game (REBOOT) [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#201 Posted: 19:09:12 21/04/2014
I blinked and whirled around. Something about Reapers? Is that one of Alvira's crazy dreams? I asked, still not realizing it was my telepathy.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#202 Posted: 19:10:29 21/04/2014
"I dreamed about Pit, not Reapers... it could be one of my dreams tho."
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#203 Posted: 19:11:09 21/04/2014
"Um not that I know of and again Who is talking?!" I asked again getting a little impatiaient as I started tapping my foot
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#204 Posted: 19:11:29 21/04/2014
"I dreamed about Pit, not Reapers... it could be one of my dreams tho."
#205 Posted: 19:18:09 21/04/2014
Why are they getting mad? Who are they talking about? I glanced around between Alvira and Xavier.
---
#206 Posted: 19:20:00 21/04/2014
"Ummm You you person that keeps talking in my head and I'm getting impatient and a bit annoyed not mad."
---
#207 Posted: 19:25:36 21/04/2014
...Xavier? Xavier! I jumped up excitedly, now noticing the faint blue aura curled around my paws. It's me, Shadmé! I'm using telepathy finally!
---
#208 Posted: 19:48:38 21/04/2014
"Yeah that's good" I then paused "But wait I need to learn to spin dash, homing attack and spin jump!"
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#209 Posted: 00:22:13 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled, "Seems like Telepathy wasnt so hard to get the hang of using?" I said to Shadme with a smile.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#210 Posted: 00:26:50 22/04/2014
I guess not! I responded. It was a bit strange to hear my normal voice coming out of the gruff Lucario, but I didn't really care. I was just glad to be able to communicate. Xavier's nearly transformed. Do you suppose we'll be able to get out soon?
---
#211 Posted: 00:32:55 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Probably, We'll just have to be extra careful like before." I replied, "I'm just glad that its Skyward sword i was playing, and not Twilight Princess, then we would have been in quite a bit of trouble." i replied jokingly, as a wolf form would take a lot of time getting used to.
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#212 Posted: 01:01:32 22/04/2014
I had been freaking out a bit when I heard the voice in my head, but sighed in relief when I heard it was just Shadmé. "Oh, I thought we were having our minds invaded by someone." I joked. Drago just looked at me. "What?" I asked him. "It's gonna take some getting used to the fact that you're not Dan." He said.
---
#hu
#213 Posted: 01:07:40 22/04/2014
I grabbed the metal bakugan card with all of the bakugan as I walked up to Dan and Drago as I asked Drago "you not aware that there are other yous right here? See look you have a exact twin also!" I said as I picked up the up the Pyrus Drago on the card and placed it right next to drago has he laughed a little bit
---
#214 Posted: 01:26:29 22/04/2014
Oh, that'd be freaky! I replied to Felicity. I set back and listened to the others, chuckling a little as I watched Drago's reaction to the toy Drago.
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#215 Posted: 01:31:57 22/04/2014
Argo, had he had been in his huge form, would've raised his eyebrow at Xavier. "While he is just a toy, I am real...well, as real as you could consider me, considering I've been summoned from a video game." He said.
---
#hu
#216 Posted: 04:29:35 22/04/2014
I had dozen in again. "Zzz"
#217 Posted: 11:07:58 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I looked at Drago, "You just broke the 4th wall!" I replied, I just had to say it, it was the perfect moment to say it as well.
---
#218 Posted: 11:20:19 22/04/2014
I woke up. "Dont ask, Pit breaks it all the time." I looked up. "How the? Why do I talk as if it happend in real life?"
#219 Posted: 11:25:27 22/04/2014
Because you're waaaay too obsessed, I laughed. Besides, I don't see anything wrong with your statement...

OoC: No, seriously. What's wrong with it? O.o
---
#220 Posted: 11:27:35 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I nodded, "Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it either."
---
#221 Posted: 11:38:44 22/04/2014
"Neh... It's a puppet show anyways." I smile. I flap my wings up and down, accidently slamming a vase. I'm just in time to grab it.
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#222 Posted: 14:24:58 22/04/2014
Name: Paige
Appearance: has short brown hair, wears blue glasses, has green eyes, wears dark blue jeans and a wears a green hooded sweatshirt.
Character they are turning into: Young Link
Game: Majora's mask
Other?: She will have the main masks + a few more, And is good friends with Felicity

Name: Trevor
Appearance: has blond hair, blue eyes, wears shorts and a orange hooded sweatshirt
Character they are turning into: skull kid
Game: Majora's mask
Other?: The two fairies from the game, Tatle and Tale, follow him around.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#223 Posted: 15:32:07 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted smilie))
---
#224 Posted: 15:34:34 22/04/2014
"What did I miss?" I ask, stretching my wings.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#225 Posted: 15:49:36 22/04/2014
((Is it too late to join smilie))
#226 Posted: 16:03:14 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
(Not too late at all.))
---
#227 Posted: 16:12:05 22/04/2014
"Again, what did I miss?"
#228 Posted: 16:34:05 22/04/2014
Name: Yasmine Beverly
Appearance: She has long, honey blonde hair with blue highlights and she has green eyes. She is tall and wears a turquoise tee shirt with a black jacket, stonewashed skinny jeans, and
Character they are turning into: The question is, "Who is she going to turn into?" smilie
Game: Nightmare Troubadour/ Capsule Monster Colliseum/ Destiny Board Adventures/ Whatever else~
Other?: Please do not kill me... smilie
#229 Posted: 19:05:41 22/04/2014
You missed nothing, besides the fact that I can actually speak through telepathy now! I rubbed my paws together. We should probably, er, check with our other friends to make sure nothing's happened to them too.
---
#230 Posted: 20:15:46 22/04/2014
"I want to fly! And stop being so annyoingly chearfull."
#231 Posted: 20:21:42 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted Derpy, I like that idea of it being a mystery smilie

Name: Oliver
Appearance: A little tall, short blonde hair, green eyes, usually wears a camouflage shirt and navy jeans
Character they turned into: a Renamon
Game: Digimon world Dawn/Dusk/DS
Other: Nope, other than he's real shy and quiet, and can get annoyed easily.))
---
#232 Posted: 20:27:49 22/04/2014
Annoyingly cheerful? Alright, listen Alvira. If you're going to be moody like Dark Pit we've got a problem...
---
#233 Posted: 20:43:34 22/04/2014
( Paige's POV(sorta))
I ran up stairs to play my Nintendo 64 to play Majora's mask. I heard a knock on the door, I ran down stairs to answer it, Trevor was at the door, " hey Trevor."

" Hey Paige, can I come in?" He asked.

" Sure, would you like to play Majora's mask with me."

" Cool, when did you get that game?" He asked.

" I didn't. I borrowed it." I replied as I walked up the stairs. Trevor followed me, " I'm playing first." I told him.

" Fine." He replied.

I started to play and after I got the third or forth mask, I handed Trevor the controller, " your turn."

Trevor took the paddle and played for about a hour. He glanced at his watch, " I've gotta go. See you later."

" Bye Trevor." I replied and waved as he walked back to his house.

I decided to go to Felicity's house to see if she was home. I walked up to her house and knocked on the door, " Felis you home?" I got no answer, so I opened the door and walked up stairs, " Felicity?" I walked in her room and started to play her Majora's mask. She should be back any minute now. I thought.

* Mean while * (Trevor's POV)
I walked home and went in my room. My parents weren't home at the time. I put on a pair of headphones and started to lesson to my music. I slowly started to fall asleep.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#234 Posted: 20:55:18 22/04/2014
I look at my screen as it says 'Game Start' and I roll the virtual die. I then start putting down my pieces on screen and start to move, hearing nothing but threats from the boss. I growl as I suddenly yawn.

"Stupid board, making me tired!" I laugh back and keep playing, not knowing that I was getting every single move perfectly, feeling as if I knew every single thing he did.
#235 Posted: 22:49:04 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Oliver sighed, playing Mario bros was getting old, and he wanted to play an old game of his. He searched through the case of games he had, soon finding one that caught his eye.
"Digimon, perfect!" He said with a smile, and put the game in his DS, seeing that his file consisted of mostly rookie level Digimon, he hadn't played that game much and in a long time. His top Digimon was a Renamon. "...Not bad..." He said to himself with a smile and continued on with a few quests.

After a bit, he had grown slightly bored of the quests, but there really wasn't much to do. He then decided to check the Digimon on the digi farm, where the Renamon was actually. He clicked on it, and tried speaking to the digimon, but it only resulted in the game crashing. "...Should have known...Game's pretty old..." He said to himself, not realizing that the watch he had on, and the rubber band on the opposite one had began to slowly change color and morph, slowly matching the sleeve like objects on a Renamon's arms.

---------------

"Should we head outside now? Staying inside's a little boring.." I replied, starting to like the outdoors much more than usual, just like Link.
---
#236 Posted: 22:53:16 22/04/2014
I chuckled. Sounds fun to me! And yeah, I feel...awfully cooped up in here. Carefully taking a few steps, I admired the grace and steadiness of Lucario's movement. I put my paw on the doorknob and tried to open the door. I frowned. Uhh...a little help please?
---
#237 Posted: 22:59:50 22/04/2014
I beat the board and smile as I drop the controller.

"Yes! I finally beat the game!" I spin around and grab my coat, walking outside, forgetting to turn off my Playstation2. I start running, the breeze cooling me down. Without noticing, I become a bit paler and it starts getting warmer.

((THIS VIDEO!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQAoa9aikM))!!
#238 Posted: 23:03:56 22/04/2014
"Here I'll take care of it." I said as I walked toawrds the door and opened it as I then then took apostion as I was about to run as I then ran at top speed out the door as I ran around the town trying to find a few things
---
#239 Posted: 23:11:15 22/04/2014
((That song is tuck in my head smilie))

I suddenly start running around, bumping into somebody. I close my eyes as I fall to the ground.

((CS, it is you I bumped into X3))
#240 Posted: 23:16:07 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I blinked, a bit shocked by Xavier's sudden dash, "You...May not want to do that..." I replied, walking outside, but still keeping an eye out for any fangirls just in case.

-----

Meanwhile....

Oliver was trying a game of Call Of Duty Black ops, grumbling from time to time due to the T.V turning off, but luckily not the game console. He couldn't get comfortable sitting down however. "..What the hell am i sitting on..?" he asked himself, soon realizing that he had a yellow fox-like tail. "The ****?!" he shouted, good thing his parents weren't home, or something would have REALLY went bad! He felt a bit itchy on his hands, about to scratch it, he realized that white fur had started to slowly grow on his hands, and charcoal black claws slowly growing as well. "O-Ok..This **** is all a dream, im going to safely wake back up in the morning, hopefully. I REALLY don't want to be some furry freak..." he said to himself, as he could slowly feel more fur growing on his arms and his hands slowly changing shape.
---
#241 Posted: 23:22:04 22/04/2014
"Urghhmm... Why don't you watch where your going so later!" He then quickly dashed off again in the other direction trying to see if the chaos emeralds where here
---
#242 Posted: 23:25:36 22/04/2014
Oh shoot. A person. I clung to the shadows of the wall, trying to hide from the person who'd run into Xavier.
---
#243 Posted: 23:31:02 22/04/2014
I get up and rub my head, somehow knowing that someone I knew was near me.

"Whoever you are, show yourself!" I say in a demanding tone

"Damn....did I say that? What is up with this?" I ask myself, looking in Shadme's general direction, not seeing her, but sensing her presence.
#244 Posted: 23:31:34 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I sighed. "Xavier! Slow down!" I then shouted, and attempted to chase after him to get him to slow down.

----

By now, Oliver's hands where fully morphed into Renamon hands, and his feet and legs where soon covered with white fur. His shirt poofed out a bit due to the puff of white fur, much like a Renamon has. By now, he probably looked slightly like a Renamon Gijinka . He growled a little to himself, now realizing he had sharp canine teeth. This really isn't my day... he thought to himself.
---
#245 Posted: 23:47:41 22/04/2014
I continued to play Felis' Majora's mask. I almost beat the game, but something didn't seem right.
Some of my hair fell down in my face, it was blond, " What? I'm going blond now." Than I ran in the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, " I'm going blond, I've got blue eyes and elf ears now. What's the world coming to now?" I ran over to a window, " Felicity please come home. I need you so bad right now." I sighed, " I don't think she's going to come." I walked down stairs and went to open the door. I was no longer tall, I was about half the size of the door, " come on! I liked being tall." I opened the door and started to go on an adventure, " I hope I'll find her out here some where."
---------------
I woke up and yawned. I opened my eyes and there was something on my face, " what the?" I took it off it looked like the mask skull kid wears. I put the mask down on my bed, " What is this doing here?" I got up and turned on my tv, when I did I saw my reflection, but to my surprise it wasn't my reflection. Skull kid, I was like skull kid, " What the hell?!" I scratched the top of my head, " I'm doomed...."
(???): " no your not doomed silly." A voice replied.
(???): " my sis is right skull kid. Why would you be doomed anyway?" And another continued.
I turned around to see two fairies, " who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?"
(???): " I'm Tatle."
(???): " and I'm Tale. Don't you remember us?"
I stared blankly at the two, " Yah I remember you guys. I just never thought you were real."
( Tatle): "Ha ha very funny. so what now?"
(Tale): " your funny skull kid, you know that don't you?"
" I've gotta find Felicity or Paige or someone to help me out" I replied. I grabbed the mask and put it on, " let's go." I walked down stairs, Tatle and Tale followed me. I walked out the door looking for someone to find me and hopefully help.
---
#246 Posted: 23:49:02 22/04/2014
((OOH! By the way, I may or may not become an antagonist. It depends on the plot later in the rp >:3))

I see someone that looks like Link from LoZ try to chase the thing that looked like Sonic. I call to Link.

"If he can run at the speed of sound, you will never catch him!" I call out with a laugh that sounded unlike me I cover my mouth.

"Too much CMC? Check. Evil laugh? Double Check! People appearing to be video games characters? Another check on the Destiny Board...I mean LIST DAMN IT!!" My eyes narrow as I facepalm.
#247 Posted: 00:05:04 23/04/2014
I smirked, deciding to fool with this new person's mind in the form of telepathy. What do you want?
---
#248 Posted: 00:07:19 23/04/2014
I stopped behind the stranger I bumped into a minuet ago "Yes? You can never see me I'm just to fast!" I said as I then dashed off quickly again still not hearing prex
---
#249 Posted: 00:19:29 23/04/2014
I growl the voice then chuckle evily.

You think you're funny, don't you? I ask back, surprisingly knowing how to use telepathy all of a sudden. I then look at the hedgehog and sigh as I raise my hand slightly and my palms start to glow with dark purple magic. I don't notice this though, I just keep my gaze focused on the Sonic as he runs away.

((I may be using non-canon things, also, so watch out!))
#250 Posted: 00:24:02 23/04/2014
I blinked, a little surprised and creeped out at the same time. Even more so as I watched the person display some dark magic. But hey, I was a Pokemon! I had powers. I shouldn't be afraid. So I responded. Ha, look who's talking. Seriously though, what do you want?
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me