Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Enter The Game (REBOOT) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 23:01:21 18/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Nothing better than sitting down and playing your cherished video game. Although, this was not going to be any ordinary day at all. You sit down, get ready, Choose your character if that`s the game you play and start. No one`s home but you......

You start to feel weird after a bit of playing the game. Until something extraordinary happens. You start to gain the powers of your character....And their personality as well....What`s going on?!?

The main plot is that day by day, you slowly turn into the character. How will you put up with this? And who's behind this exactly..?

Please, No Mary/Gary sues or Power playing or God modding! No two people may play the same character as well. Any other basic RP rules i havent mentioned also apply! I dont mind if a girl turns into a boy or vice versa

Name:
Character they are turning into:
Game:
Other?:

Name: Felicity
Appearance: Long brown hair, a bit short for her age, Wears a green hooded sweater and black jeans.
Character they are turning into: Link (Skyward Sword appearance)
Game: Legend of Zelda
Other?: nope smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#2 Posted: 00:46:02 19/04/2014
Well you might aswell
Name: Xavier
Appearance: Wears a white knitted hat, wears black sweat pants or just plain shorts if warm, usally has a neon green baseball t-shirt, has a light brown skin, wears glasses, and usually wears nike lace shoes
Character they are turning into: Sonic The hedgehog
Game: Sonic the hedgehog-Sonic Lost world
Other?:N/A
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#3 Posted: 01:05:18 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted smilie
---
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#4 Posted: 02:26:01 19/04/2014
This seems cool

Name: Jason Grace
Appearance: long, blond hair; purple tee shirt
Character: Robert Griffin 3rd
Game: Madden 25
Other: He's very athletic
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:33 20/04/2014 by Smolderbrawl
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#5 Posted: 03:48:52 19/04/2014
This is an awesome idea! smilie

Name: Shadmé
Appearance: Da usual; teen with brown eyes and black hair with red streaks. Usually wears a red shirt with black pants as well as a black cloak/cape.
Character they are turning into: Lucario
Game: Pokemon
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#6 Posted: 04:24:35 19/04/2014
Sorry i cant do first person role plays
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:30:29 19/04/2014 by StoryGirl
#7 Posted: 11:38:03 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
(All accepted! Ready to start? smilie))
---
#8 Posted: 12:50:02 19/04/2014
Absolutely! smilie You wanna begin?
---
#9 Posted: 13:00:15 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((Sure!))

"Ahah! It's here!" I said with a smile as I took the small parcel into the house and ran upstairs with it, ripping it open as I ran up the stairs. It was Skyward Sword for Wii!
"I can't believe it's here!" I said to myself happily, I had been the only one home for a couple of days and didn't mind talking to myself out loud when I was alone. I happily put the disc in the wiki and began to play. What I didn't realize that something quite odd was going on, until I glanced over at the mirror that is.....
My ears looked somewhat pointed, I blinked and shook that superstition off for now, it had to be just my imagination....
---
#10 Posted: 13:17:45 19/04/2014
OoC: My apologies, this got quite lengthy. smilie

I leaned back on my couch. I was just playing some Super Smash Brothers Brawl, one of my favorite games in existence. Right now I was playing Solo, against three randomized CPUs. I was using Pit, as always.
Final Destination was the course, and my enemies loaded. There was Diddy Kong, Marth and...Lucario. "Seriously?!" I asked in disbelief. I'd played three rounds before this one with random characters, and it seemed like one of my enemies was always a Lucario today. No matter. I ran for Diddy Kong, who was closest, and used a dash attack. Pulling back, I fired a multitude of arrows then whipped around to fight Marth. Oh, that was another thing about these matches today; Lucario would mostly seem to avoid me in the matches until it was just him and I left.
And it happened again! Marth's last life involved him spiraling off the stage in a Star KO. I shook my head and got ready to face Lucario- his three stocks against my two. Long story short, the CPU at level FOUR managed to beat me. I never lose against computers!
At the final screen, it played Pokemon victory music with Lucario out front, as it was supposed to be. The Lucario...well, it was weird. It seemed to lock eyes with me. It sent a shiver down my spine, but I quickly fast-forwarded past that. Feeling a little stupid, I decided to take a break and go on DarkSpyro.
---
#11 Posted: 13:36:43 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((Lol, that post reminds me of that one day I decided to take a break from playing as Pit and he was always a random CPU smilie))

However, after a little while, my Wii remote batteries went out. "Damn, the batteries ran out..." I said to myself, "Oh well, I need to tell people on DS I got the game anyways...I said that I'd tell them.." I then said, reaching for my IPad and going to log in, I swear I saw my eye colour different in the reflection of the screen... I went to the S&N section of the forum and posted my news about my new game.
---
#12 Posted: 13:47:34 19/04/2014
OoC: Ha! Really? smilie

I first checked the Role Plays and posted some comments, then went into Stuff and Nonsense. Prex had created another topic, and I smiled a little to myself. Apparently she'd gotten Skyward Sword. "I guess her new obsession is officially Legend of Zelda now," I chuckled.
I don't know how I noticed it, but I did. I must've been swiping to the side on the iPad, but the hair on my wrist to a little lower than my elbow was black. Weird, considering it's supposed to be brown. I probably should've taken it into consideration but I didn't, deciding it was due to the dim lighting. There were only two small lamps, which weren't on at the moment. I continued to surf DarkSpyro.
---
#13 Posted: 14:07:03 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
((Yep x3))

I went to check other things, such as roleplays and other things. No new replies that I haven't read yet, so I was about to log off, something seemed real off. I went to push my hair back, but it looked...blonde..?
"The hell is going on...?" I asked myself, very confused.
---
#14 Posted: 14:09:16 19/04/2014
I was sitting in my bean bag backwards in my living room. I was playing hearth stone, I just started playing and I was pretty good. After this one match I was annoyed since I felt like I was being trolled since whenever there was an opening he always countered me. I sighed as I then closed out Hearth Stone and opened up Sonic generations to try out new PC mods. Once it brought me to the title screen my eyes seemed to line up with modern Sonic's eyes as I clicked start and once sonic then jumped I saw my eyes where the same style as Sonic's. I blinked as my eyes looked normal. It just seemed wired as I shrugged it off.
---
#15 Posted: 14:35:10 19/04/2014
I sighed, no clue what to do. I decided to go back to playing Brawl. I didn't want any more of the creepy Lucario shenanigans happening again, so I set my opponents to Ike, Falco and Snake. I smiled as everything went as normal so far, then made the mistake of hitting Random Stage. It chose Spear Pillar. Lucario's stage.
What was this game trying to tell me? I was a fan of Lucario for sure; in the Pokemon world, he was my third-favorite Pokemon behind Blaziken and Mew. In Smash Brothers, I was okay with him, but I wasn't as good with him compared to Pit, Marth and Kirby, so I didn't use him. All thoughts left my mind as the Brawl began. I managed to get the upper hand, even with Cresselia's attempts to mess things up. Gosh, this course annoyed me!
---
#16 Posted: 14:47:10 19/04/2014
I tried loading the new Blaze mod but the game didn't want to it was really odd. I tried to load the wherehog mod but that didn't work either. I then just decieded to use the normal mod and play on mod stages. I then loaded up Mobtropolis which was Sonic's home in the comics. After I played through it I then went to DS as I then loaded my 3DS for some Pokemon X/Y. I then went to the video gaming section and posted a topic about how I can't load any character mods on Sonic Gemerations but only level mods. It was a wired day.
---
#17 Posted: 14:48:55 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I sighed, must be seeing things...Hopefully anyways...
After checking stuff on Darkspyro,I decided to get the batteries for the Wii remote and play some SSBB. I got up and walked through the hallway and to the kitchen, As I got to the shelf, I felt slightly taller...As I'm usually rather short, but that didn't make much of a difference, did it? Must just be my imagination. Wow, my mind is over active today. I'd swear that I was shape shifting or something, but it's just my mind playing tricks...Right..?
I grabbed the batteries anyways and headed back to my room.
---
#18 Posted: 14:59:48 19/04/2014
The Brawl ended with me winning, as normal. I smiled, only for it to fade as Pokemon music started playing as victory music. I was still Pit, for Palutena's sake! It should be playing Kid Icarus victory music! I sighed, dismissing it as a glitch, even though all the Lucario coincidences were bugging me. Steering away from in-game battling, I decided to check to see if anyone online wanted to Brawl. I swear if someone used Lucario...
---
#19 Posted: 15:06:03 19/04/2014
I then thought 'screw it I'm playing brawl to try and get my mind off of Sonic for A while.' But I needed to farm BP on my X. I decided in between rounds. I'd use that time to farm BP. I made a BP farming team of Latios, terrakion, and the last slot was for a OP mega I then put my new special Lucario in that slot as I then entered into the battle masion and started playing. I turned on my Wii U with brawl in it and went on to online seeing Shadome was online.

Ooc: That Lucario tho. I really just got my new special Lucario set up.
---
#20 Posted: 15:08:07 19/04/2014
I was sitting on the couch, playing 4 player Madden 25 for my Xbox. Man, it was awesome. I won the game of course. But what was weird was when I went to the bathroom, my golden blonde hair started getting a streak of brown in it. Weird! I was going to tell someone, but it was probably just my little sister putting dye in my hair whe I was sleeping again. Oh well, back to the game.
---
#21 Posted: 15:55:39 19/04/2014
OoC: Ooh, nice! :3

A notification popped up telling me that Xavier was online. I smiled a little. That's pretty cool somebody's online! Self-consciously, I checked my arms again. The hair was still black. I sighed, only for it to turn into a gasp as I looked at the area from my elbow to my shoulder.
The hair was a little thicker, and blue. Why was there blue hair on my arm?! I brushed at it with my hand, but it remained. I stared at it and tried to generate an excuse. Heh, remember that art project you were working on? You were using blue paint, yeah. You obviously got it on your arm unknowingly and didn't wash it off. See? Nothing wrong. I tried not to think about how there was no possible way that the blue could've been so evenly distributed over both arms. My gaze returned to the screen as I waited a little longer for other people to get online.
---
#22 Posted: 15:57:38 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Running back to my room, I realized I was getting a little faster too, weird. Something's gotta be up.

I booted up. Brawl anyways, and check to see if anyone was online. I smiled, Shadme was online! I set up a battle, inviting any if my friends to join in, and I selected my character as random.
---
#23 Posted: 16:05:08 19/04/2014
I quickly accepted Felicity's invite. I then selected Pokemon Trainer/ Red. I tried to get my mind off of Sonic as I started craving Chili Dogs which where Sonic's favourite food. I just shook it off what the heck is going on?! First my eyes seem to be like Sonic's and now craving his favourite foods.. I just need to play some pokemon to get my mind off of it.
---
#24 Posted: 16:46:57 19/04/2014
My eyes brightened as Felicity went online and started a battle. Awesome! I chose Pit and was sent to the waiting room. Leaning back against the couch, I glanced at my arm again. Shadme, stop it. Glancing at it constantly will not help. I practiced using a couple combos with Pit to take my mind off it.
---
#25 Posted: 17:02:28 19/04/2014
I then was sent to the waiting room. I just kept on mashing buttons trying to get to know whats what. I just couldn't get my mind of off Sonic. I was like screw it I'm choosing him as I went back and selected Sonic.
---
#26 Posted: 22:36:35 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I soon decided to start the match after everyone had got on, and the battle was a bout to begin as i practiced a couple of combos.
What i didnt realize is my hair was getting shorter...
---
#27 Posted: 23:33:56 19/04/2014
"I wonder what course Felicity is going to choose?" I wondered aloud. "Hopefully not the Spear Pillar, heh heh." I was still thinking about the blue hair on my arm when I had a sudden thought. I shifted my positioning so one of my legs was draped over the other. Yep, there was black hair. I groaned. This could not be happening. It was too embarrassing. I decided to take care of it after a few matches with Felicity and Xavier. Brawl always comes first!
---
#28 Posted: 23:42:30 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I quickly chose a n old, classic stage that I've always found fun. Hyrule Caste stage!
"This is gonna be aweso- Wait, what...what happened to my voice?!" I asked myself. My voice had became more masculine, like a 17 year old boy's voice... "The **** is going on..?" i asked myself, "I-Its got to be nothing, r-right..?"
---
#29 Posted: 23:49:17 19/04/2014
Jason noticed as he was playing that he was getting taller. This was getting freaky. He went over to his friend Felicity's house to tell her about it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:14 20/04/2014 by Smolderbrawl
#30 Posted: 00:23:33 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I didnt notice Gavin come over yet, i was actually more freaked out at the moment than anything, and trying to convince myself that nothing was wrong.
---
#31 Posted: 00:41:52 20/04/2014
OoC: What's Hyrule Castle? Are you thinking of Temple or am I confusing courses? O.o
Also, you hit random, right? Who's your character? smilie

I smiled as we spawned on the stage. "Here we go!" I shouted, mimicking Pit's opening cry in Project M. I began to move around the stage, firing arrows everywhere. I wanted to get a feel for my opponent's movements.
---
#32 Posted: 00:46:12 20/04/2014
Jason walked over and sat next to Felis. "Look at my hair!" he yelled. "My golden blonde hair is turning brown! It's a conspiracy!"
---
#33 Posted: 00:47:01 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I meant temple smilie
You'll see x3

My character appeared on stage, who was it?
Link.
Like this stuff wasnt creepy enough, I slowly picked up the wii remote and began to play, and because i was so freaked out at the moment, didnt really have any strategies at the moment, and just spammed slashes at my opponents.
Yeah, not the best idea...
---
#34 Posted: 01:03:53 20/04/2014
This was weird. Felis' Link charged at me and used numerous slashes. The weird thing was that it was different from her normal carefully-executed strategies. I used an Angel Ring in an attempt to halt the massive damage going to Pit. Shaking my head, I ran away afterwards (thank goodness it was a large stage!) and booted up my Skype to talk to Felis herself. The thing was, when we played together we were usually at the same house or on Skype. Link was coming after me again so I quickly tried to grab the Wiimote, fumbling with it a little. Were my fingers slightly stubbier? No time to worry about it; I had to use the Wings of Icarus quickly or Pit would lose a stock!
---
#35 Posted: 01:13:59 20/04/2014
I then started running up to link and pit. I started madhing the buttons not really having any strategy. Wired that's something Sonic would do is go in with out a plan if the situation wasn't critical.
---
#36 Posted: 01:19:15 20/04/2014
I managed to grab the ledge, only for Xavier's Sonic to rush over and start battering us. "Gosh darn it," I sighed, and used a ledge attack to give me some space. I then used Pit's neutral A and caught Sonic in the blade combos.
---
#37 Posted: 01:26:14 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I seen that Shadme was trying to call me on Skype. I picked up the Ipad and didnt really realize it, but my clothing had also changed, i was too worried and confused at the moment to really pay attention to that. I glanced at the screen, uncertain if i should answer the call, after all, something real strange was going on...
---
#38 Posted: 01:37:38 20/04/2014
As I saw Link hesitate on-screen, I realized that Felis must've been getting my call on Skype. I didn't want to be unfair, so I continued to focus on Sonic for now. Please pick up... I delivered a strong jab to the blue hedgehog.
---
#39 Posted: 01:44:40 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I kept my face off screen for now as i hesitantly answered the call. "Sh-Shadme? Something's really not right here...I-Its still Felis, there's an explanation for my voice change..." i reply, hopeful that Shadme wouldn't freak out...
---
#40 Posted: 02:02:17 20/04/2014
I then groaned as I then spin dashed into pit. I then took a second to scratch my head as I noticed a blue hair. Wired this is just getting stranger...
---
#41 Posted: 02:08:21 20/04/2014
I blinked, accidentally getting hit from the Spin Dash instead of dodging. Was that Felis? It was her style of speaking, but not the same voice. She even acknowledged it! I decided not to mention my start. "Glad to hearr, Felis." What was that? My "r's" sounded a little rough, a little deeper than normal. "Uhh...I must not be feeling rright, eitherr, heh heh. What's up? Besides the fact that Xavierr's totally kicking ourr butts, haha."
---
#42 Posted: 02:11:59 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled, at least Shadme didnt get freaked out by my voice change, i continued to battle. "Well...What would your reaction be if one of your friends...suddenly turned into a... video game character by chance..?"
---
#43 Posted: 02:21:55 20/04/2014
I picked up the controller again, fumbling with it even more. I growled, then covered my mouth. "Sorrry, Felis, wasn't at you! Stupid contrroller. As an answerr to yourr question, I think that'd be prretty cool, honestly. I mean, it'd be harrd to hide, but awesome at the same time." I had to reach farther than normal to hit the "1" button on the Wiimote in an attempt to use Angel Ring on Sonic. Was it bigger than normal? "I'd still be frriends with that perrson, you know?"
---
#44 Posted: 02:50:56 20/04/2014
I then kept mashing buttons while by the two as I gritted my teeth. 'They seem to be slacking more than usual... I better call them to see if anythings wrong' as I kept hitting the A button as I used my other hand to pick up my ipad and call the other two one skype waiting for an answer
---
#45 Posted: 09:35:37 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm glad you said that then..." I replied, "C-Cause it kinda happened...." I then added, and continued to play, at least a little relieved, and I was able to concentrate on the game a bit more.
---
#46 Posted: 12:34:09 20/04/2014
"Rreally?!" I gasped in astonishment. I used a down Smash on Sonic. The buttons were closer to the edge, so it was executed like normal. "Which one arre you?"
---
#47 Posted: 12:35:35 20/04/2014
"Rrrr... Pick up..." I said still waiting for an answer from my skype call as I again kept mashing the buttons on the wii remote
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#48 Posted: 12:40:12 20/04/2014
[[Please tell me I'm not too late smilie]]

Name: Alvira(da usual for whatever rp smilie)
Appearance: Um.... the usual of course. If not. I'm a avarage sized girl with a purple sweater and blue sleeves, always wearing a hood and cloak wich are black. Blue scarf. How avarage smilie
Character they are turning into: Dark Pit
Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising./Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Other?: Nope

[[Talking about Kid Icarus uprising.... I got IT TODAY! smilie. Can't do wifi tough.....]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:45:43 20/04/2014 by NINJAsk11
#49 Posted: 12:44:05 20/04/2014
OoC: KDKWLCKLLAZKSK YOU GOT KID ICARUS?! CONGRATZ! KID ICARUS BUDDIES! smilie

As I waited for Felicity to answer, I heard another person trying to join the chat. I pressed the button without looking because I was trying to defend against Sonic's constant kicks and punches. "Hey therre! That you, Xavierr?"
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#50 Posted: 12:46:06 20/04/2014
((Anyone have an idea for a video game character to turn into? That's all I need.))
---
#hu
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me