Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
connect to activision [CLOSED]
LCCCTWN Green Sparx Gems: 175
#1 Posted: 15:08:52 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Two weeks ago my game lost the past 6 months of activity (I am back to level 38, etc) and I noticed that my iPad stopped being able to connect to Activision. I am hoping this is a good thing since I don't want the "wrong" game to upload and overwrite my last saved good game once I am able to figure out connection issues. Does anyone know if I can uninstall the game on my iPad so that when I fix it, the correct game will download?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:11:43 15/04/2014 by LCCCTWN
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#2 Posted: 15:51:01 15/04/2014
My son and I have both uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, and connected to our cloud save successfully. The cloud saves were exactly as we remember them last being. My son decided he was done with the game, uninstalled the app, and took a few months off playing, then decided he wanted to continue his game - and it loaded up perfectly. I have also logged into my account from different devices. So I will say that yes, if you re-install the game and connect/login to Activision, it will load *what it has stored* as your most recent cloud save. It sounds like you have every reason to hope this will be your "correct game", but at this point, there is no guarantee on that.

Good luck! I hope you figure out your connection issues and get your game back soon!
LCCCTWN Green Sparx Gems: 175
#3 Posted: 16:57:54 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you SO much for your response. I think I will uninstall then. I am hoping it might correct my connection problems. *crossing fingers*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me