Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Updated Sumining stone and Fiznik is leaving
Page 1 of 1
Updated Sumining stone and Fiznik is leaving [CLOSED]
Wyrien Red Sparx Gems: 62
#1 Posted: 19:19:21 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I just got a update that there is a new summoning stone, it costs 15Mill (that's going to take me a while) and that Fizinik is leaving. I took screenshots but I don't have the ability to upload right now. I will when I get home.
---
------------------------------
Wyrinn on Lost Islands.
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#2 Posted: 20:15:56 07/04/2014
Apparently Orville will give more gold once his summoning stone is upgraded. Frilly has a quest for upgrading the stone and collecting from Orville. It will take me a couple of weeks to get that level of gold but hopefully someone else will tell us what you get once you've upgraded.
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
#3 Posted: 20:23:55 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I wonder what the upgrade amount will be? because if he only upgrads to like 10K per day gold wise, that would take 1500 days to pay off, or roughly 4 years. That would be kind of pointless to get realy.
---
Wyrinn on Lost Islands.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13919
#4 Posted: 20:28:24 07/04/2014
This is a cosmetic change, nice if you've reached a point where you've got loads of money to spare or you've really wanted to change the look of that building but it's not an investment. He gives 2,500 gold per day.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#5 Posted: 20:53:20 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: dark52
This is a cosmetic change, nice if you've reached a point where you've got loads of money to spare or you've really wanted to change the look of that building but it's not an investment. He gives 2,500 gold per day.

Thank you for the info.

At 2500 per day it will take 16.4 years to pay for itself. It does give a lot of xp for the quest but I will save for the sheep island instead once I get my houses set up. currently it takes me about 3 days for a the 1.5Mill cost house, leaving 500k aside to always have the gem maker running.
---
Wyrinn on Lost Islands.
dbatchelor Red Sparx Gems: 33
#6 Posted: 01:39:53 08/04/2014
I have just upgraded my Summoning Stone, its pretty cool! smilie
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#7 Posted: 12:44:15 08/04/2014
It definitely doesn't seem worth it, if it only gives 2.5k a day. At the price, it seems like an update for higher level players, but with the payouts, it seems pointless. I might still do it, though, since I have plenty of gold, but if they suddenly start adding islands for 25 mil or more, then I might go through that gold pretty quick, unless they become level specific (which may take longer than earning the 25 mil).
beth18 Green Sparx Gems: 316
#8 Posted: 19:11:41 08/04/2014
i don't think i can get the amount of gems to get fizznik before leaves he costs round about 3000 gems
#9 Posted: 22:47:30 08/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: beth18
i don't think i can get the amount of gems to get fizznik before leaves he costs round about 3000 gems

I agree and feel your pain. When digs and ermit left I was in the process of saving for digs and ended up having to fork out real money for gems for the first time. The only reson I did that though was the ability to gain gems from that purchace so eventualy it will pay for itself, and I was about halfway there already. But I wouldent for Fizz
---
Wyrinn on Lost Islands.
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#10 Posted: 02:45:31 09/04/2014
Diggs was worth real money. I'd consider paying for him the same as paying for an app from the Android store - given time and patience he removes the need for real money ever again.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#11 Posted: 21:46:57 11/04/2014
Are you guys still gettingersonal offers? Still the announcement of Fizznik leaving and the available upgrade of the summoning stone, I am not getting a daily offer for skylanders, shrines or companions I used to get pretty much daily. I only get gems buying offers now smilie
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
Donatron Green Sparx Gems: 494
#12 Posted: 22:00:47 11/04/2014
I haven't had any personal offers lately either.
---
Activate: Donatron | Xbox Live: The Donatron
SSA: 32/32 | SG: 16/16 | SSF: 28/32
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#13 Posted: 12:46:52 14/04/2014
Ditto - daily offers seem to be gone. Things seem to be gradually shifting back to 'normal' for the game. I hope this means the return of timed quests.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me