Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Fluffy Spring Time Trigger Happy [CLOSED]
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#1 Posted: 01:54:45 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Target (Australia) are giving away 25 fluffy Spring Time Trigger happy figures.

[User Posted Image]
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
SkylanderSteve Yellow Sparx Gems: 1440
#2 Posted: 02:24:23 07/04/2014
Flocked pink would look really awesome!
Hope you get one
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#3 Posted: 02:41:24 07/04/2014
Well I don't normally do this but...
[User Posted Image]

Yeah this one's amping up the sheer level of bull for anyone trying to "catch em all".

I mean really, people are still honestly unsure if Quickdraw Rattle Shake is going to be available to everyone, now we have this from Australia? Really?!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:48 07/04/2014 by Kung Fu Man
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 02:45:33 07/04/2014
It's so fluffy I'm going to die.

[User Posted Image]

Yeah, KFM...this is just stoopid now.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:45 07/04/2014 by GhostRoaster
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#5 Posted: 02:46:41 07/04/2014
Probably all targets not just Austrailia.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#6 Posted: 02:50:47 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
The ad says only 25 in Australia, so I assume other places will get it as well.
---
skylanderaddik Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#7 Posted: 03:01:09 07/04/2014
OMG! I will be having my friend from Aussie get me 2 for my collection. They look so awesome!
---
Check out my sites: skylanderaddictsblog.com, facebook.com/skylanderaddicts, twitter.com/skylanderaddict, instagram@skylanderaddicts
#8 Posted: 03:03:17 07/04/2014
Quote: skylanderaddik
OMG! I will be having my friend from Aussie get me 2 for my collection. They look so awesome!

How again do they look awesome? S3 Trigger and Springtime not enough for ya? Assuming you don't already have S1 Trigger, S1 Legenadry, S2 Trigger.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#9 Posted: 03:03:43 07/04/2014
It's a contest for 25 to be given away I do believe. It ain't like your going to walk in Target and find them for sale?
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#10 Posted: 03:09:48 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
It is a contest and the website for isn't live yet, but you have spend $30 on skylanders.

[User Posted Image]
---
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#11 Posted: 03:21:36 07/04/2014
Surely there will be more available elsewhere worldwide, otherwise this is lame lol.
---
bye
#12 Posted: 03:29:48 07/04/2014
I'm guessing Target managers are having to take unsold Peeps and repackage Trigs to make him look like Marshmellow man.
---
star kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 917
#13 Posted: 05:28:44 07/04/2014
When I read the title I was actually hoping it was a plush (stuffed) kind of Trigger Happy not just a flocked figure.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#14 Posted: 06:26:30 07/04/2014
*explodes*

Watch when these become something you can buy easily from Target in the USA. Seriously, I'd be shocked if they miss out on it, and if it's as hard to get this figure over there.

I just bought some Skylanders from Target a couple of days ago too, so that this contest was just announced is really bad luck. I hope when I actually enter that I have better luck.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#15 Posted: 10:56:26 07/04/2014
[User Posted Image]

Seriously..? I thought Activision was finished with giving random exclusive figures to other countries. smilie

I kinda like the Flocked variants, but this guy is lame. Why not add some flocked grass to the base??

Also; Why so limited?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:50:40 07/04/2014 by Matteomax
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#16 Posted: 12:39:55 07/04/2014
Agree. There comes a time when enough is enough. And, at least for Trigger Happy variants and re-poses, that time has come.

Fail, Activision.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#17 Posted: 13:05:07 07/04/2014
Quote: star kitty
When I read the title I was actually hoping it was a plush (stuffed) kind of Trigger Happy not just a flocked figure.

That's what i thought, I was thinking it was a stuffed trigger happy that looked like his Easter variant. Id rather have that over another figure!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#18 Posted: 13:17:53 07/04/2014
It should stay in Australia.
---
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#19 Posted: 13:33:41 07/04/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Seriously..? I thought Activision was finished with giving random exclusive figures to other countries. smilie

Why would you say that? They've been giving random exclusive figures to the US this entire past year. smilie
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#20 Posted: 13:40:15 07/04/2014
This is probably the one they were talking about for the Skylanders tournament in France
#21 Posted: 14:55:05 07/04/2014
Matteomax, it's limited so you'll have to spend literally thousands to "catch them all" between these and the multi color Swap Force figures. When demand declines, limit supply to increase pent up demand/hype. Economics 101 lesson here. Big time win for me by not chasing this go around. I'm already looking forward to no reposes from this point forth. Thinking about extending it to lightcores too.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:58:21 07/04/2014 by GhostRoaster
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#22 Posted: 16:01:59 07/04/2014
Agree if activision wants to make limited figures then they can go ahead and count on limited/rare profits. Dropping the kind of money these variants ask for is just beyond ridiculous to me. There are plenty of other things I'd rather have for that kind of money than a plastic figure that nobody cares about.especially a characterwe have several of.
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#23 Posted: 17:04:27 07/04/2014
Well this is new... a variant of an in-game variant. I think that's a first for the game.

Edit: you think it registers as "Special Spring Time Triger Happy"?
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:41 07/04/2014 by darkrai848
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#24 Posted: 18:02:23 07/04/2014
Quote: darkrai848
Well this is new... a variant of an in-game variant. I think that's a first for the game.

Probably not. I think that would indicate two "special" tags. I haven't messed around much with him, but I think Dark Mega Ram Spyro doesn't actually come up as that. Nor does (Metal) Special"Heavy Duty Sprocket. It probably just appears as Springtime Trigger Happy. Maybe those that have messed around with the storage on figures know how the tags are represented in memory. I could be wrong.
#25 Posted: 18:15:32 07/04/2014
Quote: defpally
Quote: darkrai848

Probably not. I think that would indicate two "special" tags. I haven't messed around much with him, but I think Dark Mega Ram Spyro doesn't actually come up as that. Nor does (Metal) Special"Heavy Duty Sprocket. It probably just appears as Springtime Trigger Happy. Maybe those that have messed around with the storage on figures know how the tags are represented in memory. I could be wrong.

Well, they can fit "Special Swap Force" in (Bronze Silver Trap Shadow, Silver Gold Stink Bomb, alt egos, etc), so why not "Special Springtime?"
---
skylanderaddik Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#26 Posted: 18:23:21 07/04/2014
I meant to say he looks so cool lol!
---
Check out my sites: skylanderaddictsblog.com, facebook.com/skylanderaddicts, twitter.com/skylanderaddict, instagram@skylanderaddicts
#27 Posted: 18:53:03 07/04/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Well, they can fit "Special Swap Force" in (Bronze Silver Trap Shadow, Silver Gold Stink Bomb, alt egos, etc), so why not "Special Springtime?"

Well, I was talking less about the space for text on screen and more about how they handled the flags on the memory on the figure. Swap Force is designated by simply being who they are, you don't have to flag Stink Bomb as a Swap Force, he will always be one. I'm not familiar with their memory schema, but based on how other specials come up - it is an estimation.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#28 Posted: 22:21:52 07/04/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: skylanderaddik

How again do they look awesome? S3 Trigger and Springtime not enough for ya? Assuming you don't already have S1 Trigger, S1 Legenadry, S2 Trigger.

S3 Trigger and Springtime are pointless and, in the case of Springtime, an abomination.

In saying that, if they want me to get the 100th in-game variant of an overrated character, it should be something more than a paint job. So, with TriggerFluffy in mind, I have to agree with GhostRoaster that these look "awesome".
ET55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2663
#29 Posted: 22:28:56 07/04/2014
Any one else notice how the picture of trigger happy is shopped ontop of a green base tech skylander look at the base.
#30 Posted: 23:36:54 07/04/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Big time win for me by not chasing this go around. I'm already looking forward to no reposes from this point forth. Thinking about extending it to lightcores too.

That's...pretty much where I am too. I keep trying to talk myself out of buying more but then keep looking at my collection, going "But I don't have a whole set" but at this point...I'm just really friggin meh.

This is stupid. This is taking an already rare figure and making it harder for anyone to reasonably get. Even if this *gets* mass distribution I already own three 'unique' ones and this doesn't add anything to that. Easter Trig is honestly the first time I really played with him at all, and for such a big collection that's kinda messed up. And if it doesn't go mass produced I am *nod* paying high figures for something that just has pink flocking so I can feel better about my collection.

Between this, the three employee exclusives (Possibly a fourth if "VVind Up" ever ends up a real thing), the fact that the alter-egos this time are completely the same as their original counterparts, messed up chase variants that can't tell what series they are (Gunmetal Sprocket), messed up promotions that fall apart (Quickdraw, Metallic Gill) and releasing more chase variants for the original games when I've yet to see one in the wild here...I gotta know when to stop, and when to rethink my stance.
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#31 Posted: 23:41:46 07/04/2014
What is the special wind up?
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#32 Posted: 23:44:40 07/04/2014
This is ridiculous... As much as I love Trigger Happy, I think this is going a little too far, especially since I'm not in it to collect the different versions. Five different Trigger Happys is enough, do we really need another, especially one as stupid as this?
---
Purple dragon.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#33 Posted: 23:49:08 07/04/2014
I've said it for awhile - don't go into this with a "gotta catch 'em all" mentality - you'll drive yourself insane.

Buy what makes you happy. When you start getting stressed out about your collection, then it's time to re-evaluate your decision.

I keep mine in the package, but when SWAP Force first came out, I was planning to buy two of each SWAPper, so I could keep one in the package and one to SWAP out. Got to playing the game and the SWAP mechanic wasn't enough to make it worth the investment, so I decided not to continue (which means I have a few extra SWAPpers from the first round still in the package that I'm going to unload at some point).

Don't let your hobby become your obsession. You'll lose the hobby that was once fun and yourself in the obsession.
#34 Posted: 00:05:28 08/04/2014
Quote: shelly9871
What is the special wind up?

In the game's coding there was mention of a "VVind Up", which probably stood for Vicarious Visions. No idea if it's actually going to appear but still.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#35 Posted: 02:07:48 08/04/2014
I agree with the others...there is more then enough versions of Trigger Happy...and he is one of my fav's(even have done a Epic Ultra paint scheme of him)
Also flocking him with pink flocking isn't that difficult. smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#36 Posted: 06:11:28 08/04/2014
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
I agree with the others...there is more then enough versions of Trigger Happy...and he is one of my fav's(even have done a Epic Ultra paint scheme of him)

But will your flocked Trigger Happy show up like THIS?
[User Posted Image]

smilie
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#37 Posted: 10:38:02 08/04/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives

[User Posted Image]

smilie

Ohh!!! Now we know why it was special!
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#38 Posted: 14:51:49 08/04/2014
People need to set their own bar to where they feel comfortable considering their collection "complete". Our collection isn't nearly what others are, but it is greater than some. I draw the line at "mass produced". If I have to "chase" it and it isn't a standard part of a case assortment, it doesn't exist to me. If I were to come across a chase it would be more of a "trophy" than part of the collection.

We open all of our figures, all of them. My sons love to play with them, I don't want it to lose that fun for my kids, but I understand those that do keep them packaged. Maybe they want to sell them later, or want to consider them "mint". Chase variants would be wasted on us, because we would open them and destroy the whole value of them.

Come game four, I'll be setting the bar much lower than I did for Swap Force (unless they really WOW me). Reposes will not be done (minus an odd one I really like, maybe). Lightcores are out too. Variants as well are a no. I'm even considering not doing all of the "new" ones, just the ones we like. Even at our current much lower bar than many collectors, we are pushing close to 200 figures. When we pull out the cases to play, it just starts to seem overwhelming.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:53:40 08/04/2014 by defpally
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#39 Posted: 18:01:35 08/04/2014
Yeah don't get me started on variants. I'll start hating this game. There are a few I would love to have but if activision doesn't want to sell them to me then F em. I'm not buying them off a scalper. I don't see why they even make them. It's like let's make this cool looking figure everyone will want and then make 10 of then. Wow we will make so much money we will be rich! I don't see myself getting into a skylanders 4. We have to many figures as it is. This company has upset me so many times over the years that I'm just done with them. Their releases are a joke, marketing is a joke and figures they select to produce is a joke. Yeah they made a bunch of money bc they were the first to do this. This like everything else will pass. I just feel like they have so much more potential and at this point should start listening toeveryyou guys want figures and game play wise bc without you fans there is no skylanders but they continue to March to the beat of their own drum. By the way when I mentioned variants I would love to have a pink flocked Trig is not one of them lol.
#40 Posted: 18:50:42 08/04/2014
I still think they are missing the boat by not doing figure "lines". Make one line of figures, make them in large numbers, of every figure in the game - no variants. Make them common and standard price (maybe even back off to $8.99). Every kid can get them and enjoy the game.

Then, make a "Collector's Edition" line. Special detailed foil packaging. Do flocked, metallic, variants, you name it. Charge more for them (maybe $20) and make less. Ship in separate cases from standard with random contents. NONE of them in game variants (though they work as regular versions). Gives the collectors something to find and appreciate without getting in the way of the average player. Parents wouldn't bother much with these because of the premium. Kids wouldn't much care because they aren't in game.

People that just want to enjoy the complete experience could do so without much effort. The vast majority of players are like this and would be perfectly happy with the standard versions. Scalpers wouldn't even bother with them due to the lack of rarity.

The collectors could then gather the special ones, and fret over the details and keep them packaged. Second hand market would have their piece of the pie and collectors could feel comfortable that their special find wouldn't get a mass release. Collecting would get away from "collect them all" and more into finding trophies for their set. They wouldn't have as many to worry about, and their collections could focus on quality rather than volume. It would more closely resemble stamp/coin collecting.
thunder1648 Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#41 Posted: 20:08:54 08/04/2014
I still think they are missing the boat by not doing figure "lines". Make one line of figures, make them in large numbers, of every figure in the game - no variants. Make them common and standard price (maybe even back off to $8.99). Every kid can get them and enjoy the game.

Then, make a "Collector's Edition" line. Special detailed foil packaging. Do flocked, metallic, variants, you name it. Charge more for them (maybe $20) and make less. Ship in separate cases from standard with random contents. NONE of them in game variants (though they work as regular versions). Gives the collectors something to find and appreciate without getting in the way of the average player. Parents wouldn't bother much with these because of the premium. Kids wouldn't much care because they aren't in game.

People that just want to enjoy the complete experience could do so without much effort. The vast majority of players are like this and would be perfectly happy with the standard versions. Scalpers wouldn't even bother with them due to the lack of rarity.

The collectors could then gather the special ones, and fret over the details and keep them packaged. Second hand market would have their piece of the pie and collectors could feel comfortable that their special find wouldn't get a mass release. Collecting would get away from "collect them all" and more into finding trophies for their set. They wouldn't have as many to worry about, and their collections could focus on quality rather than volume. It would more closely resemble stamp/coin collecting.

That sounds like a great idea till retailer decide to only purchase either the retail standard version or the more expensive version. I don't think most retailers will get both. I do like the idea though. I also think they need to announce release dates. They can still space them out but put the tentative dates out for the entire series for that game. That's the only question my son keeps asking me. When is so and so coming out. This would also allow for the kids to start to save up for the ones they want. If they know they really want a Dom Stone then they know they need to have this much money around this time frame. It allows parents to budget better if they want to get them for there kids. There are a bunch of things I think they could do better but as well all know there is so may different things that we as peons would do differently but as you can tell they make the money either way so they are happy with the way they are doing it.
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#42 Posted: 20:17:32 08/04/2014
Yep--I'm resisting the urge to track down this and the new stink bomb & trap shadow variants. Ugh!
We are actually going to sell all our variants--bummed--but we need to pay for our 10 year old son's tuition. When we were trying to come up with the money (my husband missed a lot of work due to heart problems) it became hard to justify hanging on to 2 plastic tubs full of toys wrapped in bubble wrap---that amout to several thousand dollars of value. If you look at my guest book you can see that we were close to having almost all variant packs sold/given out.
So--Hi Ho Hi Ho off to eBay we go.
Honestly I told our son that we can buy them again in a year or so---if he still wants them. But we will see. I still have mixed feelings about it because we have had so much fun as a family with the whole process. I've never collected anything until Skylanders and wouldn't have collected them if it weren't for my son and how it became a family thing. It's surprising to me how difficult it is for me to sell them. We are only getting rid of the chase variants for now. Clearly we won't "make money" because we paid a lot for our variants. Hopefully we can get close to our investment but I'm 99% sure overall--we won't.
Thanks for the latitude with my rant...
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
#43 Posted: 21:07:49 08/04/2014
Quote: thunder1648
That sounds like a great idea till retailer decide to only purchase either the retail standard version or the more expensive version. I don't think most retailers will get both. I do like the idea though. I also think they need to announce release dates. They can still space them out but put the tentative dates out for the entire series for that game. That's the only question my son keeps asking me. When is so and so coming out. This would also allow for the kids to start to save up for the ones they want. If they know they really want a Dom Stone then they know they need to have this much money around this time frame. It allows parents to budget better if they want to get them for there kids. There are a bunch of things I think they could do better but as well all know there is so may different things that we as peons would do differently but as you can tell they make the money either way so they are happy with the way they are doing it.

That's kind of the point of having two versions - not all stores will carry the Collector's Edition line! Makes them more exclusive and collectible! Makes it something that takes more effort (but not current chase variant levels of effort), along with greater reward! It gives collectors back the thrill of the hunt without getting in the way of the kids that just want to play the game. Average parents don't like the hunt, they don't like having to get off work on a new release at the last minute or going store to store when they find out TRU is getting in a new figure so they compete with the more serious collectors.

And I like your release date idea for a standard edition figure. It works great for Infinity, if they can do it, then Activision can as well. It would also open up the ability to do pre-orders, stores need good solid release dates and predictable quantities to do that, which is why they are missing from Skylanders right now. It would take a bite out of the scalper/EBay pre-order market which thrives on the unknown. If people know where and when to go for a figure, they will not feel as compelled to buy from a scalper "just in case" or because they missed a release at their store.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#44 Posted: 00:47:16 09/04/2014
Kids wouldn't much care because they aren't in game.

That's not even true. Just because they aren't different in-game, it doesn't mean the kids won't want them.
#45 Posted: 03:27:05 09/04/2014
People need to set their own bar to where they feel comfortable considering their collection "complete". Our collection isn't nearly what others are, but it is greater than some. I draw the line at "mass produced". If I have to "chase" it and it isn't a standard part of a case assortment, it doesn't exist to me. If I were to come across a chase it would be more of a "trophy" than part of the collection.

We open all of our figures, all of them. My sons love to play with them, I don't want it to lose that fun for my kids, but I understand those that do keep them packaged. Maybe they want to sell them later, or want to consider them "mint". Chase variants would be wasted on us, because we would open them and destroy the whole value of them.

Come game four, I'll be setting the bar much lower than I did for Swap Force (unless they really WOW me). Reposes will not be done (minus an odd one I really like, maybe). Lightcores are out too. Variants as well are a no. I'm even considering not doing all of the "new" ones, just the ones we like. Even at our current much lower bar than many collectors, we are pushing close to 200 figures. When we pull out the cases to play, it just starts to seem overwhelming.

Doing the same. My Swap Force game says I have 190 figures. Ugh. I should picture the bags upon bags of figures stacked and they are all unique open characters. It was fun at first, now I'm just looking at all of the excess and going "why"?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:53 09/04/2014 by GhostRoaster
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#46 Posted: 05:52:51 09/04/2014
I also agree with defpally, I have figures scattered all over my living room.(168...not including my custom painted figures...of which are 16 so far smilie ...lol)

Quote: Arc of Archives

[User Posted Image]

smilie

And Arc of Archives....that is just spculation that Fluffy Springtime Trigger Happy has the ‘Special Edition’ Trigger Happy in-game tag for Swap Force, of which i dought since Springtime is an in-game variant and the "Special" tag has gone to the non-in-game variants...GITD's, Hallow's Eve Eye-Brawl, Halloween Fright Rider....ect.

So I beleive it will look like this...
[User Posted Image]
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:40:05 09/04/2014 by Phoenix_Lord
#47 Posted: 09:43:38 09/04/2014
^ Of course, but it was just a joke, don't need to get the details perfect. Besides- I know Skylanders well enough to figure that out. smilie

Anyway, they updated the online catalogs, and you can see Fluffy in this one here now: http://catalogues.target.com.a...=13964856023476
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:00:31 09/04/2014 by Arc of Archives
#48 Posted: 12:03:42 09/04/2014 | Topic Creator
The win page is also updated and it is a 25 words or less competition as well.

http://socialmedia.target.com.au/forms/skylanders/
---
#49 Posted: 12:11:44 09/04/2014
Well, he's... meh. Would've preferred a flocked green base as well.

[User Posted Image]
---
#50 Posted: 13:53:52 09/04/2014
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Kids wouldn't much care because they aren't in game.

That's not even true. Just because they aren't different in-game, it doesn't mean the kids won't want them.

Oh, I agree they want them - at first. My sons really wanted the several we have that aren't in game. Then we put it on the portal and they came up the same and they lost interest. They would much rather play with the ones that look like they are in the game. I kind of used that to my advantage when my son found out about chase variants - he was all about getting them, then I mentioned they were the same in the game and he was like "Oh ok, never mind". My youngest loves to play with the figures, and he hardly ever messes with the solid colored ones in particular, although he does like Flocked Stump Smash because he is fuzzy.

I think it's kind of like reposes, kids definitely want those, but then parents figured out they were pretty much the same characters and reposes haven't done as well this time. The last time I waited for a release in a line with other parents was Wave 3, and me and one other guy were the only ones picking out the reposes - the overwhelming opinion of the others was "we already have those".
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me