Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gigantus [CLOSED]
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#1 Posted: 17:17:52 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
What adventures (energy/time/gold ratio) does Gigantus give?
I have him on sale today but the 25% excess gold is not quite enough to motivate me to spend my gems as I have other plans for them. Now if this companion also give the giants a 'Mount Cloudbreak' type adventure, that may just make me change my mind and convince me to snap him cheap while I can.
Thanks.
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
beth18 Green Sparx Gems: 316
#2 Posted: 20:47:14 06/04/2014
I think he dubbles the xp for the giants a bit like the hip bros dubbles the xp for the swap force well something like that
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 13:14:13 07/04/2014
You only get an extra 25% gold. I know Giants have added adventures, but they weren't nearly as impressive as Mount Cloudbreak.
beth18 Green Sparx Gems: 316
#4 Posted: 15:07:30 07/04/2014
ah yah my bad he actually adds giants only adventures plus rises gold by 25% in everything the giants do

where the hip bros dos the similar thing with the swapforce
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#5 Posted: 16:19:21 07/04/2014
I only have adventure airships now and Flynn, so I'm no longer sure exactly what the special mission was before those modifications, but it's similar to the 'home town' adventures added by the #1 fans.
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#6 Posted: 16:59:30 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I found the 2 adventures listed on a French site and indeed, they are nothing evil, one was a 5 hour and I can't remember the length of the other one but the ratio of energy to gold was nothing special. So I saved my gems. Thanks for all the replies smilie
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me