Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Doomstone is (possibly) out? [CLOSED]
Trigger Fizz Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#1 Posted: 00:20:56 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I just saw a commercial (one of the ones that show the figures talking about what's going on on the TV) and they showed S2 Pop Fizz saying "check out the new guys!" or something like that, then it showed a montage of three characters: Fryno, Trap Shadow and Doomstone. They said each by name and showed a short gameplay clip of each, then it said new characters now available at the end.

And don't start any of your "pics or it didn't happen" crap because it was a 20 second commercial that I didn't even notice at first.
---
smilie NO POTIONS, NO GLORY! smilie
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#2 Posted: 00:31:04 06/04/2014

It doesn't mean he's out. They made Short Cuts and Boomcast episodes focused on Skylanders that were not released yet.
---
bye
Jesus Skywalker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1940
#3 Posted: 23:23:01 06/04/2014
There's not too many left so I'd imagine it'll be another several weeks for Doomstone. Also don't think we'll see kickoff countdown until June for the World Cup.
Kartoonkid91 Blue Sparx Gems: 730
#4 Posted: 23:51:50 06/04/2014
I need Doomstone and Light Core Bumble Blast to complete the poster from SwapForce. I'm afraid they're going to hold on to LC Bumble like they did with LC Hex and release it after the next game. And where the heck is Jade Fire Kracken? Everyone said Jade Flashwing was out on St. Patricks day and I would assume they would keep that going. At least we got Punk Shock, Fryno, Scratch, Trap Shadow, and Freeze Blade, I can't really complain even though I basically did haha!
---
Looking for: Glitter (Pearl) Hot Head, Silver E3 Spyro, E3 Hot Dog.
Kinson420 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#5 Posted: 00:50:26 07/04/2014
Highly suspect we won't be seeing Doom Stone until at least mid may in the next wave. Which should also include LC bumble blast, normal packages Punk Shock. Wouldn't be surprised to see single pack wash bucklers and blast zones for the 3ds only players since other starter swaps have already had single pack releases. As for JFK, I suspect he'll be the Skylanders 4 preorder bonus since he's been available on LI since December and still not figure release. Not to mention it wouldn't be the first time an in game variant was held back as a preorder bonus (AUS's preorder bonus for SF was Polar)
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 01:44:32 07/04/2014
This ad is to help sell the sizzle on what's essentially the last "new" wave of characters...remember how they tricked us in Giants and showed Thumpback way early? I wouldn't trust their advertising in general, but I must say they have been closer in telling consumers this time much better than last game.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me