Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Frost Bitten [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#251 Posted: 02:38:19 15/07/2014
OOC: lol

The spikes crumbled away to snow. Mei grabbed Jason and took him back to the castle.

~~~ Sometime later.....

Shiori came to with a dungeon made of a pure, unmeltable ice locked in a cell. He looked over and sees Jason, Seiki, and Erianna sprawled out on the floor, while Hoshi was frozen in ice, and Ember was trapped in a bubble of water. The broken pieces of Seiki's keytar were lain in front of him. Shiori looked up and saw Kana standing in front of the cell smiling.
"Hmph, well, seems you all finally got captured, guess my work is done. Oh, I should have Kai release your friend for that bubble." Kana then turned and walked off.
A short time later, the bubble popped, freeing Ember and causing the water to fall into a puddle around her.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#252 Posted: 12:37:47 15/07/2014
((smilie))

Jason slowly began to open his eyes, when he saw the bubble with Ember in it pop, dropping Ember and the water to the ground. He slowly rose to a sitting position and looked at Shiori. "Where are we?" He asked.
---
#hu
#253 Posted: 23:47:38 15/07/2014
"I'm guessing we're in the castle. Probably the dungeon..." Shiori looked around
Seiki sat up and blinked his eyes. "What happened....?" He then saw his keytar in front of him in pieces. "WHAT?!? NO!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"
"This lady came to the house and put you under a hypnosis spell. As for your keytar..." Shiori looked over at Jason.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#254 Posted: 00:07:34 16/07/2014
Jason sheepishly looked at Seiki, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry....you were trying to hurt us and I came up with it on the spot." He said.
---
#hu
#255 Posted: 00:40:48 16/07/2014
"So you decided the best idea was to destroy my prized possession and main source of magic?" Seiki said in annoyed tone. He did his best to keep the immense anger he felt over the keytar's destruction inside him.
"I tried to stop him." Shiori went over and hugged Seiki. "Hey, maybe he could get Daiki to fix it and Toko might be able to reinfuse the magic."
"It just wouldn't be the same..."
"I know.... Wait, didn't you bring your guitar with you too?"
"Oh, right."
Seiki took off his coat revealing a guitar case strapped to his back. He took off the case and put his coat back on. Carefully, he opened the case and brought out the metallic blue electric guitar from within.
"There, that should do until we can get get your keytar fixed."
Seiki scooped up the pieces of the keytar, put them in the case, and slung the guitar case over his shoulder.
---
#256 Posted: 00:43:02 16/07/2014
Jason was still scratching his head, looking down at the floor. "In my defense....it was the best I could think of at the time. Plus....I didn't realize how special it was..." He said. "Though I know that's not really good enough."
---
#hu
#257 Posted: 01:47:53 16/07/2014
"Anyway... We should likely try to wake the others and get out of here. Who knows what they have in store for us." Seiki looked over and saw Hoshi. He got up and quickly tried to thaw her.
Meanwhile, Shiori went over to Ember and tried to nudge her awake.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#258 Posted: 14:47:37 16/07/2014
"Ungh..." Ember murmured. Her eyes were clenched shut and as soon as she awoke, she began shivering. Laying in a puddle of water was not good for a fire user. "Wh...who's there..."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#259 Posted: 14:59:49 16/07/2014
Jason crawled over to her as well. "It's us. Jason and Shiori." He said. He noticed her shivering. "Here." He said, warming the air around her by a good 20 degrees ((Fahrenheit) so that the water would evaporate and she would get warmed up. "Hope that helps." He said.
---
#hu
#260 Posted: 16:55:51 16/07/2014
Ember cracked her eyes open, everything appearing brighter due to the length of time she'd been in the dark. She rubbed her eyes, trying to adjust, and gave Jason a small smile. "Th-thanks." She struggled to get up in a sitting position, and tentatively glanced around. "Okay there's you, Shiori, Seiki, Hoshi...wait. Where's Erianna?" There was an apparent sense of worry on Ember's face as she looked around for her closest friend.
---
#261 Posted: 21:22:35 16/07/2014
Ember saw a shadow of a person shiver in the corner, and recognized it immediately. "Erianna!" she breathed, crawling over to see if she was all right. Her breathing was shallow, and Ember froze except for one arm, which she used to reach out for her friend.
---
#262 Posted: 23:05:34 16/07/2014
A piece of black and red hair fell in front of Ember's face as she bowed her head to hear her friend. "Oh, Erianna...they sent a water-user after me and trapped me in a bubble!" The girl winced as she recalled the pain in her ankle. "I'm sorta cold, but I'll live, I think. I'd be even better if you're okay..." she trailed off in a whisper.
---
#263 Posted: 23:49:16 16/07/2014
"That's gotta suck," she replied. A small smile formed on Ember's face. "Pun intended. "But yes, I'm glad you're alive too. Don't worry about me, just try to breathe. Steady...also, relax a bit. You're all scrunched up." Ember cocked her head. Erianna must really be hurting.
---
#264 Posted: 00:04:16 17/07/2014
With Ember now up and on her feet, Shiori went on to try and warm up Hoshi.
"We have to be careful. If we don't do this slowly, we might break off part of her body." Shiori said as she started gently rubbing at the ice covering Hoshi's arm, trying to melt it by her touch.
Seiki went over to try and help free his girlfriend.
---
#265 Posted: 00:07:39 17/07/2014
OoC: Oops. smilie

I glanced over my shoulder as I heard Shiori speaking. "Over there," Ember responded, pointing with a thumb over her shoulder. "Seiki and Shiori are trying to free Hoshi. She had a run-in with an ice user, I'm assuming. Jason's alright, he helped me a bit."
---
#266 Posted: 00:27:37 17/07/2014
The process was an excruciatingly slow one, but still worked as their hands gently wore away the frost encasing Hoshi, melting it with their body heat.
---
#267 Posted: 00:31:57 17/07/2014
"H-hang on," Ember mumbled. She shuffled over to Hoshi, Seiki and Shiori. "I-I have fire. This may help." She closed her eyes as her palms grew warm, her internal fire pushing against the skin. She gently placed her hands on Hoshi's shoulders, hoping to melt some ice and bring her back to consciousness with the warmth.
---
#268 Posted: 18:23:41 17/07/2014
Jason sat by Erianna, warming the air up a tiny bit for her. "Tell me it the air' too warm." He told her, crawling over to where the others were trying to melt Hoshi free. "I could warm the air around her." He said, rubbing his hands together. "Or I could create a spark of electricity to make a fire."
---
#hu
#269 Posted: 19:58:09 17/07/2014
The frost started to melt around Hoshi rather faster.
"Just don't go too fast, guys." Shiori warned.
After a few minutes, the frost melted away, leaving a wet and chilly Hoshi who fell back into Seiki's waiting arms.
"It's ok, I've got you." He said.
She opened her eyes and smiled to him, shivering from the cold.
"I guess, next we should figure out how to get out of here." Shiori said.
"We could simply walk out.... Looks like they left the key in the lock." Seiki said, raising an eyebrow at how simple that was.
---
#270 Posted: 20:48:25 17/07/2014
Jason had been about to say something about how he would turn himself into air, or lightning, fly through the bars, look around, get the key, and free them, when he looked and saw the key in the lock. "Well....so much for my plan." He said, getting up and walking towards the bars.
---
#hu
#271 Posted: 20:55:41 17/07/2014
Shiori carefully walked over to the door, turned the key, and pushed the door open.She cringed for a minute waiting for something to happen, but everything was normal. Well, as normal as being locked in a dungeon made of ice can be.
"I guess sometimes we just get lucky." Shiori shrugged

OOC: It's supposed to be easy. Kana left the key in the lock intentionally.
---
#272 Posted: 20:59:52 17/07/2014
Jason let his breath, a breath he didn't know he had been holding, when the door was opened without any explosions, spikes, or anything else. "Though....why would it be that easy is the question." He asked.
---
#hu
#273 Posted: 21:11:05 17/07/2014
Ember straightened up as Hoshi thawed, only to shrink away again when the door was opened. She, too, was expecting something dangerous to happen. Her gaze flicked from Erianna back to the door. "Wh-whoa...should we...try to go? Do you think we'll get ambushed?" she asked aloud, waiting for anyone to answer.
---
#274 Posted: 00:38:18 18/07/2014
Shiori decided to take her chances and stepped out of the cell. Nothing happened, so she continued to walk freely from the prison, gaining more courage with each step.
"It seems pretty safe." Shiori said.
Seiki helped Hoshi to her feet and the two walked out and joined Shiori.
---
#275 Posted: 01:17:36 18/07/2014
Ember nodded to Erianna. "Right." She carefully watched the three travelers step out and explore. She yearned to be with them, but she was so nervous about there being a potential trap. "Jason? What will you do?"
---
#276 Posted: 11:59:19 18/07/2014
Jason looked back at Ember, and Erianna. "Well....it depends. I'll probably stick with you two, and let the others stick together, so we don't get into too small of groups." He said. "If you're okay with that." He said.
---
#hu
#277 Posted: 14:21:31 18/07/2014
Ember glanced between her two comrades. Jason had a point, and it seemed like a good idea. She just wasn't sure if Erianna was able to get up yet, or if she needed help. Ember also wasn't sure if Erianna'd be comfortable with someone else in their group besides herself. "I-I'd try..." she started.
---
#278 Posted: 14:24:02 18/07/2014
Jason nodded, sitting down in the cell. He the looked at the other three, who had already begun to walk away. "Hey! Me, Ember, and Erianna are gonna stick together! You three should stick together as well!" He yelled after them.
---
#hu
#279 Posted: 00:37:07 19/07/2014
"So... I guess we're splitting up then. Good luck to you guys. Let's try to meet back up later at the top of the castle, ok." Shiori waved to the others then walked toward one of the two staircases out of the icey dungeon.
Seiki and Hoshi followed Shiori up the spiral staircase to the left on to the next floor of the castle.

OOC: Shamless advertizing... Hey guys, check out mine and DC's new Rp! "Aku no Monogatari"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:38:17 19/07/2014 by Seiki
#280 Posted: 00:49:49 19/07/2014
Jason looked around the cell, hoping to find her staff. "Um....you don't need that do you?" He asked, not seeing it anywhere in the cell.
---
#hu
#281 Posted: 01:42:12 19/07/2014
OoC: What's it about, Seiki?

"You sure you're alright?" Ember asked worriedly. She looked around for Erianna's staff as she asked. "Oh, no...I hope it's around here..."
---
#282 Posted: 02:34:52 19/07/2014
OOC: Evil corrupt royal family and a rebellion taking them down. Totally not a blatantly obvious rip-off of a Vocaloid song.

Seiki, Hoshi, and Shiori reached the top of the stairs to end up on the next floor; a large intricate room lined with doors. The floor likely used for storage reasons.
"Hmm... I think we're still underground. There isn't much here. What do you think we should do?" Shiori asked.
"Move on a keep going to the very top." Hoshi replied without a second thought
"I think we should look around. Who knows what we might find." Seiki suggested.
---
#283 Posted: 03:31:02 19/07/2014
Jason got up and began to look around the room. Still coming up with nothing.
---
#hu
#284 Posted: 14:35:38 19/07/2014
Ember nodded and stood up herself, holding a hand out for her friend to take.
---
#285 Posted: 15:43:03 19/07/2014
Ember glanced around. "Well, I suppose we explore now. The other three went to the left, so I suppose we take a right."
---
#286 Posted: 18:21:52 19/07/2014
Jason nodded, creating a sword out of lightning, and armor as well. "I'll lead." He said,walking out of the cell, and heading to the right, slowly so the others could catch up.
---
#hu
#287 Posted: 19:20:19 19/07/2014
Ember blinked at Jason. "R-right behind you." She paused so that she and Erianna could walk side by side.
---
#288 Posted: 20:06:35 19/07/2014
Jason walked through the hallway, stopping when he came to a left turn. He held his hand up, just in case they were behind him, signaling to stay. He peaked around the corner, finding nothing, then began to wait for Ember and Erianna.
---
#hu
#289 Posted: 23:38:12 19/07/2014
"Seems we disagree a bit..." Shiori noted the two having opposing opinions.
"I know you want to get this mission over with, but we should try take things carefully." Seiki looked to Hoshi.
She let out a sigh. "Fine... Let's explore a bit."
The three start looking through the doors linign the walls of the large and open room.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me