Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 8 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#351 Posted: 16:02:38 04/01/2010
thank you, Bolt.
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#352 Posted: 18:28:02 04/01/2010
Here's a new one:

Slytherin

Breath attack: You breath out a basilisk that can only be controlled by you. It stares into an enemies eye, and the enemy dies. If the enemy sees it's reflection, they are petrified. Then, the basilisk jumps on top of the enemy and bites it with it's poisoned teeth. Therefore it kills the enemy anyway. When you want it to, it will explode into sparks and then more enemies are killed and the basilisk gone.

Fury: You leap up into the air and snakes burst out everywhere until you decide to go down. Also, a poisonous forcefield protects you and then bursts out, seeking enemies. Your eyes turn yellow and you can stare at an enemy to kill them. Also, you do a flip to make more snakes come, then land on the floor and a poisoned shockwave bursts out, only killing the ones who deserve to be killed. You are then sort of possessed by the snakes and then you can kill any enemy that looks at you. Negative: Not only enemies who look at you will die, but anybody. You can't control your element as well as the snakes.

Melee attack: You can melee an enemy and your tail turns into a snake. It's controlable, like normal snakes, but you have to be an excellent meleer to do it. Also, the snake kills any enemy from behind and if an enemy sneaks up on you, it turns into a normal tail and lashes out on the enemy unexpectedelly.

Elemental attack: You send millions of snakes out into the world and they seek out unwanted personell. You are protected by fake snakes that form a protective circle around you but they can still kill. You therefore are a master at killing enemies.

You like? I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so I thought up the ideas from there. I liked it since I was 2!
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:17:25 11/01/2010 by Spyrobaby
#353 Posted: 23:10:45 04/01/2010
by "snakes" do you mean basilisk? other than that nice one. smilie
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#354 Posted: 02:44:38 05/01/2010
Yeah!! It's really cool!!!
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
#355 Posted: 14:06:25 05/01/2010
Yes, one of them will be a basilisk. The others are snakes.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#356 Posted: 15:20:11 05/01/2010
okay, I take it is the first one. I understand now, thankies!
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#357 Posted: 16:01:47 05/01/2010
mega mix

a very powerfull mix of all different breaths,it requires strong telekinesis aswell to keep it gathered
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:02:00 05/01/2010 by spyro super fan
#358 Posted: 16:35:06 05/01/2010
smilie no one better use that element or we all die!!! I DON'T WANNA' DIE!!!!
#359 Posted: 16:35:54 05/01/2010
which element?
---
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#360 Posted: 17:23:36 05/01/2010 | Topic Creator
that was totally AWSOME,EPIC,FANTASTIC, AND MIND BLOWING ELEMENTS!!!!!!!!
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#361 Posted: 17:27:18 05/01/2010 | Topic Creator
i will post the M.E.A.S.B. as soon as i get the it out of my plans book this afternoon.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#362 Posted: 17:54:30 05/01/2010
Okey dokey.
---
#363 Posted: 00:02:52 06/01/2010
Sounds Great!!!!!! I will have the UBER ELEMENT done by Thursday.
---
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#364 Posted: 00:19:50 06/01/2010
Quote: Spyrobaby
Here's another:

Feared wind

Breath attack: You send out a burst of wind that makes a horrible, screaming sound to scare your enemies. You must warn your family and friends, since it can kill. The wind sends a chill over the world and makes a sound like a woman screaming. The louder it gets, the more damage it will do to the people who hear it. When you want it to stop, you breath out another element which I will get to in a second. WARNING: This element may have an effect on eggs which may die from the sound.

Radiant attack: All goes dark and cold which makes the wind and a small bit of fear. Nobody can see. Then, if somebody screams (which is very likely), the scream goes across the world and petrifies people. Only you an survive this devastating attack.

Fury: You rise into the air and a tornado forms around you. Then, it goes out and seeks your enemies. The sound it makes is devastating. You will regret being an enemy of that dragon.

Too powerful, not cool.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#365 Posted: 02:05:39 06/01/2010
I kinda agree with BEST FAN EVER, cause what is the glory and good of destroying the good, if you destroy the innocent? It just seams too devastating! That is for ME anyway. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:06:25 06/01/2010 by CinderLover
#366 Posted: 03:14:54 06/01/2010
No, as in its not an element. Its just bringing the end of the world if you feel like it. people keep on making all powerful dragons and "elements" that are just so powerful, they're stupid. I don't know how many times I've said it.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#367 Posted: 04:17:45 06/01/2010
BEST FAN EVER, I don't mean any elements that I have made to be all-powerful, just so you know. smilie I just really like to elaborate on what each ability would be like if it was "maxed out" in a game.

I have two new elements (one from your list, Nick, and also one of your other ideas melded with my own element).

Here they are:

Dry Ice:

Breath Attack: ICE GLUE You summon in cold winds and create a pellet of dry ice. When you spit this at an enemy, it hits one foe, and then chunks break off of the main pellet and jump to the two foes closest to the target. One the dry ice touches your enemies' skin, the cold causes it to cling. It remains immoveably stuck to your foes, as it freezer-burns them. They crumple to the ground in agony, and the dry ice's effects do not wear off for twenty seconds after you have stopped using this ability. During this time, they are immoblie and lose health.

Radiant Attack: FLASH FREEZE You hang nearly upside-down in the air close to the ground, and tuck your head close to your body. Dry ice expands outward from your body into a spiny, freezing boulder. The boulder is light blue and clear, and made completely of pure the purest dry-ice. Your distorted blue image can be seen through the glassy orb, and you look disturbingly as though you are sleeping. As this occurrs, a thick, freezing mist pours from you, and spreads thickly over the ground. Snow appears on the ground over which it passes, and creates a thick sheet of ice. When it touches foes, sub-zero dry ice winds up their legs, and freezes their feet to the ground. This renders them immobile, and allows you to easily kill them in the next stage of this attack. You may roll over your foes in your spiked ice boulder, and as you touch them, they freeze solid where they lie. The ice left by the frozen mist lingers for twenty seconds,and in that time, you can shatter immobile enemies into ice with a charge.

Smoke:

Breath Attack: CHARRED WIND You breath out a super-heated gust of white-hot wind. It is filled with a powdery grey smoke, and is loaded with smoldering ash. Every two seconds, you spit large, glowing embers, which erupt into yellow showers of flames and smaller coals when the hit an enemy. The ash chokes foes, and makes them immobles as they struggle to breath. Also, the burning hot cinders work their way under armor and wound them further.

Radiant Attack: SMOKESCREEN You levitate off of the ground, and thick black smoke pours off of you. It writhes into a swirling shield, obscuring your body from view. Then, you shoot thunder bombs, which, are super-heated spheres of suffocating smoke. The smoke spheres seek out your enemies and explode with tremendous force and a thunderous boom. They repel your foes away from you and shroud them with black smoke. Their vision is obscured, so they blunder around wildly, smacking off of things and injuring themselves. The smoke fills their lungs with poisonous fumes that reduce their health, and in smaller foes, they become immoble in their horrible coughing fits. The smoke will linger for fifteen seconds after you have stopped using this attack.

I hope you liked these, everybody!

I will have some super-combos soon as well!
---
#368 Posted: 05:24:50 06/01/2010
okay goldendragon, but imagine your at the end of the game, everything's maxed and your can destroy every enemey in the entire world by pushing one button. Who cares how much eneergy it took? they'll be no more enemies.

Yea, one problem is that its kinda hard to make elements. These are mainly attacks. smilie
---
#369 Posted: 05:25:03 06/01/2010
Oooooh!!!! *raises hand and jumps up and down*

Meanwhile here i'd like to tell you what happens when you max out my elements!!

Dragon's Ultamate Wave:

You can up grade this twice. Up grade 1 time and you have more control over it. It also has more intelegance. Upgrade 2 times and you and it can leap into one another, becoming one. You look a lot like your element. Like if you control earth vines have crawled up your legs untill your knees. If you control electricity, your tail has small spurts of electricity coming from it. If you control fire, your tounge becomes made of fire, along with your wing tips. If you control ice, icicles form on your tail tip, pointing strait outward. These fracture once entering a foe's skin.

Nero: will be described in next post. smilie
#370 Posted: 17:02:14 06/01/2010 | Topic Creator
BEST FAN EVER i have to agree with GoldenDragon. and in my creation of elements i never made an all powerful element either. and those are great elements!!!!!!! and im losing good words to how awsome ur elements are. and CinderLover i cant wait for the nero element. and BEST FAN EVER these are elements in attack form.
---
#371 Posted: 00:34:06 07/01/2010

1. I agree with both GoldenDragon and spyromaster900.
  2. I do not believe that I have made any ultimate powers.
  3. Here is Nero:

Mind Blast (up graded)

Not only does this attack knock over your foe, but it will knock off some armor. It could possibly disarm them as well. The wave is stronger and causes damage, possibly a critical hit. Not likely to cause a critical hit, for beginners.

Nirom (up graded)

now when an enemy comes from behind, if your element is earth, some root come from the ground and cage them. if electricity, lightning strikes them. if ice, your tail automatically swings at them, to hit them with the icicles. if fire, your hind claws catch fire. then kick them with your hind legs.

Nero's Ultimate Mind Control (up graded)

Now when you roar, if you are a high enough level, you can control things like wyverns and orcs.
#372 Posted: 00:39:30 07/01/2010 | Topic Creator
i did like very much. that was really cool!!!!!!
---
#373 Posted: 00:56:17 07/01/2010
YAY!!!! I am sooo happy that you like my elements!

CinderLover, that is EPIC! It is an ultimate elemental fusion attack!
I think that today is the perfect day to post some of my Supercombos, and yes... you too, CinderLover can try some of the supercombos for elements(I'm expecting great things from you!!).

These are basically two elemental abilities fused together into a new and better ability:

Here is one:

Dark Venom+Light

When both dragons use the Breath Attacks at once, the abilities fuse and a Supercombo is made. Both dragons breath:

DARK RADIANCE: This is the ultimate toxic wrecking ball. A chain of white light pulses from your mouth. On its tip is a huge poisoned sphere of liquid Dark Venom. Shadow liquid from the sphere winds over the light beam to make black, powdery chains. You swing the wrecking ball, and it absorbs enemies into the sphere on the tip, and dissolves them with the venom. Those enemies which touch the darkly shining chain are burned, and flung as far as twenty feet away from you.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:21 07/01/2010 by GoldenDragon
#374 Posted: 01:02:14 07/01/2010 | Topic Creator
EPIC!!!! wicked awsome combo GlodenDragon!!!!!
---
#375 Posted: 01:09:58 07/01/2010
Thanx so much! I owe my inspiration to you, though!
---
#376 Posted: 01:34:30 07/01/2010 | Topic Creator
ur very welcome dude. keep up the greatly awsome work. we all want to see more AWSOME elemental attacks
---
gaul2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#377 Posted: 04:10:09 07/01/2010
FAT ELEMENTS all these powers include fat guys with no shirts on

CHUCK BLAST
fat guy named chuck dances in front of foes to stun or kill them (he has no shirt)

CHUCK DAST sweaty chuck rams into foes with no shirt on
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
#378 Posted: 16:54:22 07/01/2010
1: um gaul2 that is kinda freaky, I guess we could kill them while they are rolling an the ground laughing.
2: Thanks GoldenDragon, and those are really cool!!!
#379 Posted: 05:01:24 08/01/2010
No trouble at all, Cinderlover! My pleasure.

I thought of a new supercombo, and an element.

Here is the supercombo:

Dry Ice+Smoke

When both dragons use the radiant attacks at the same time, the elements fuse, and they perform:

BURNED ICE:

You charge up a black-spotted pellet of smoky, sub-zero dry ice. It splits in mid-air to hit multiple foes and leaves a trail of thick black smoke. Once it clings to them because of the cold, the ice bursts into white flames. From the fire rises toxic black smoke which fills the lungs of your enemies and poisons their blood. They collapse from the neurotoxin, and the ice and fire burn their skin. The effects of this attack wear off in twenty seconds after you stop using this element.

Here is the element:

Sparkle:

Breath Attack: IGNITION You breath out a spray of luminescent sparks, which grow larger as they leave your mouth. The sparks expand into massive orbs filled with gold lightning. They swell to about the size of beach balls and then explode into arcs of green flame filled with tiny golden spirits. The flames burn and sting foes horribly, and wherever the spirits touch, a miraculous transformation occurrs. Instead of blackening, Your foe's body and armor turn a rusty metallic red, and becomes stiff and brittle. This attack seizes up enemies' joints and removes health while rendering them immobile.

Radiant Attack: GOLDEN WORLD You float up into the air without beating your wings. Tiny gold insect spirits buzz melodicly around your form, and bear you higher and higher. They from a huge, fountainlike formation and you hang suspended over the earth. Their tiny amounts of Sparkle dust fills the air and coats you with a thick, silver layer. Your eyes close, and you become completely silver and metallic. Then, all of the sprirts rush into your body, and you land heavily on your feet on the ground. You jump into the air and perform a tail strike which smacks the earth with tremendous force. These dives create shockvaves filled with spirits. They fly to your stunned foes and coat them in poisoned Sparkle dust, which removes health and paralyses them further as the shockwave you create jar more of the life out of them. Everywhere where the shockwaves touch, the ground and plants become coated with solid gold.

Melee Super-Charge: If desired, you may use a small portion of your magic to make a super-melee. While fighting, you can choose to temporarily subdue foes with a melee powered by your radiant attack. Once activated, a black aura spreads out from your body, and the enemies it touches glow blue. You stand stationary for a half-second as you become covered with Sparkle dust. Then, you explode into a rapid series of melee attacks which stun enemies for fifteen seconds after impact. You jump off of their chests and onto the next unlucky foe in the black aura, leaving burning Sparkle dust, and reducing their health.

A preview of my next element:

Virus:

Breath Attack: DUST TO DUST

Radiant Attack: CONTAGION

Also, sadly, I won't have the Uber Element for a few days, as I haven't put the finishing touches on it.
---
#380 Posted: 16:18:31 08/01/2010
okay I have a combo of two of my own elements. So if you do not know what Nero and Glitter are, then go look for em'. smilie

Nero+Glitter

when two dragons, in the same place, at the same time, use these elements/attacks:

Breath attack: Glittered Mind Beam:
Once more you set up for "Mind Blast", but instead of using that attack, your jaws erupt with a energized hyper beam. This is a attack that burns your enemies like fire, but also enters their mind. This then forms a rope like, uh, thing that is made of a virus. This puts pressure on their brain and drives them mad, this virus is connected to you and it tells you about them, before popping the brain. (yeah, I know gross)

Melee power boost: Glitter Force-Field
Your claws extend from a large force-field, covered with light. This has your tail tip, wing tips, and horns sprouting out of it too. your claws are covered in glitter, burning your foe when you attack. your horns, tail tip, and wing tips are covered in your element.(described in Nero)
#381 Posted: 04:12:22 09/01/2010
Sweet Combo!!

However, I would like to ask you to plz stick to elements which I have ALREADY posted if you wish to incorporate some of mine (I am honored that you with to do so), as sometimes it ruins the suprise of new elements (like virus) if you put a super-combo idea up there before I have finished making the actual element smilie. Thank you.

I did finish virus today. Here it is:

Virus:

Breath Attack: PLAGUE You breath out a huge cloud of greenish air. It is loaded with a lethal virus which can kill foes in less than a minute (if continually breathed). As the contagious mist envelops foes, they go wild, coughing and deleriously staggering around. Your enemies get a high fever instantly, and their skin erupts into purple welts. When in the final stages of the Plague infection, they may even attack each other in deranged fever madness. They drop their weapons and claw to get their armor off. They do not recover from the crazed state enduced by the Plague for twenty-five seconds after you have stopped using this element.

Radiant Attack: DUST TO DUST You run with super-speed in a tight circle to create a greenish vortex. It sends spirals of infected air shooting everywhere, and you spray globules of contagious mucus as well. As the mucus spatters over your foes, it rapidly draws in more contaminated air to cloak them. Then, the slime takes on a life of its own. It comes alive and transforms into virus-filled, goopy creatures, which ooze under armor to cause rashes and extreme discomfort to enemies. The virus absorbs through your foes' skin and causes unbearable pain as it destroys their nervous system. If this attack is used for more than fifteen seconds, smaller foes are overcome by the virus. They crack and crumble into brown earth, which turns to a light dust which settles to the ground.
---
#382 Posted: 16:17:03 09/01/2010
what?? OH, no I said like A virus, as in a sickness! smilie you must have misread it!
oh, well anyway I really like the element! smilie
#383 Posted: 16:36:21 09/01/2010
Oooooooh. I AM SO SORRY!!!!!

And thank you, CinderLover for the complement.
---
#384 Posted: 17:02:56 09/01/2010
don't worry I do it myself all the time! smilie
#385 Posted: 18:01:09 09/01/2010
Ok. Thank you for foigiving me, CinderLover!

I have a new element which I thought of (well, actually based off of your list, Nick):

Time Warp:

Breath Attack:TIME SLAM You send out a strange, orb of energy strengthened with a force-field. This goes out and encases a foe. Your enemy is lifted high into the air, and an odd dust fills the orb. It is attracted to your foe and covers it. Then your enemy screams in agony. They writhe around in the orb, and you see a ribbon of gold leaving them--their life. It soars back to you in a thin line, as the foe screams and convulses less and less. Then, you slam their weakened body through the other foes surrounding you, and at last letting them fly off into the tangled mass of stunnde foes that now surrounds you.

Radiant Attack: BLACK HOLE Yellow wind suddenly continually rushes in towards you, miraculously disappearing a foot away from your body. Foes touched by the wind begin to age more and more rapidly as they are slowly sucked in towards you. As they age, ribbos of life energy fly to you, and are absorbed into your body. You use their life enery to grow older, and larger, and even more powerful. Then, when they get to the spot where the wind vanishes, they disappear, and then re-appear thirty feet over the ground. They fall catostrophicly and glow a luminescent green. The trip through the black hole you created robs them of almost all of their life, and then poisons them. Your enemies cannot move from where they have fallen for thirty seconds after they have been dropped(even if you stop using the element), so you have plenty of time to finish them off with a melee attack.
NOTE: This attack is only effective in very close quarters. In other words.....you can only draw in enemies over a short distance with this move.

Thank you for your wonderful list, Nick. Most of my creativity is possible because of it.
---
#386 Posted: 20:25:10 09/01/2010
smilie whoa, that is awesome!!!! smiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie!!!!!!!!
neonspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#387 Posted: 11:24:37 11/01/2010
Kinetic. Pure movement energy, something the size of I pea could be accelerated to have the energy on impact of an explosion of similar energy, though the amount of energy imbued to the projectile is exact to the energy lost from the dragon on doing it so, something too powerful could drain all the dragons energy and maybe take parts of its lifeforce to fuel the projectile so they must be careful or knock themselves out or worse.
---
Cynder loves Spyro! They're gonna have a happy family with cute little eggs :3 ITS NOT THE END!(I'm actually crying!My DA: Draconicmaster.deviantart.com
#388 Posted: 17:18:24 12/01/2010
Here's mine:

Element: Ice
Upgrade: Icicles

This element is for Spyro BTW

Breath attack: You send out sharp, glistening icicles that can hit an enemy anywhere (and yes, anywhere at all, including.....) and can seriously injure them or kill them. It only works in the cold because it will melt easily in hot conditions.

Fury: You do the same as breath, but (gary inspired me for this) to have the entire element, you must change to ice form. You then have full access to the fury which is like a machine gun in a way.

Cynder: Tornado

Description coming soon.
---
#389 Posted: 17:16:43 13/01/2010 | Topic Creator
srry i wasn't on the last few days my computer was on the frits. and those..............ARE....................SO...................AWSOME,EPIC,WICKED,and AMAZING!!!!!!!!! i have a few of my own
elemental attack: diamondal storm

ability: you can use the elements of diamond and crystal with wind. this can solid about 5 big enemies and 20 small ones.

appearance: you will look as if you just started spinning in the air rapidly. but if you notice sparkles from the ground,that is you raising diamond and crystals from the ground. they look like splinters very very thin and sharp. as you raise them you make a cyclone of wind around you. as you spin, you small enemies like orks and grumblens will spin in the cyclone. as they spin around with splinters they will be hit,cut,stabbed,and poked by them. you will use all your magic. when its over you can finish off your enemies with melee attacks. overall (if you played T.E.N) looks like a fury attack.
i will post more later today. hope yall enjoyed this.
---
neonspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#390 Posted: 17:41:50 13/01/2010
Infatuation: more of an ability where the dragon poses cuteley, or seductivley or suggestively while radiating energy that causes the enemy to become infatuated by the character. only cynder or another female dragon can use this, and it causes the enemies effected to not attack and instead fight for the dragon instead. A form of mind control that doesnt need as much energy or concentration to maintain.
---
Cynder loves Spyro! They're gonna have a happy family with cute little eggs :3 ITS NOT THE END!(I'm actually crying!My DA: Draconicmaster.deviantart.com
#391 Posted: 23:37:57 13/01/2010
Those elements ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!

I love them!
---
#392 Posted: 01:01:29 14/01/2010 | Topic Creator
same hear. these are AWSOME!!!!!!!
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#393 Posted: 01:03:08 14/01/2010
Maybe you should start a new topic because this one is like overflowing!

Great Elements by the way!!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#394 Posted: 01:35:02 14/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Bolt i have no intentions of doing so. and the people posting on this topic i will have new elemental attacks later today. and Bolt thanks for the complement.
---
#395 Posted: 01:46:53 14/01/2010
Yay!!!! New elements! I can't wait!
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#396 Posted: 01:47:06 14/01/2010
Ok, just asking smilie

And that's fine!!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#397 Posted: 03:10:32 14/01/2010 | Topic Creator
im now ganna post all my elements i made that are new.
i present the M.E.A.S.B. Multi Elemental Attack Strike Bomb

elemental attack: M.E.A.S.B.

ability: this attack consists of the four basic elements. wind,water,earth,and fire. you will have 2 options. the first is the elements combined and attack all your enemies at once. second is indeviduely used on each enemy.

appearance: the first option will look like a storm. you will call appon the clouds using all your magic. it will start to rain fire,gather rock from the earth,obsorb wind, and water. the elements will gather and form a cobra golem.(this is all elements and not something to be an organism) it will have a red glow. it will use all the elements one by one on your enemies. when every enemy is hit with every element it will pause. then when your enemies are exausted the cobra will wrap them and squeeze and then explode. killing your enemies and the cobra will disappear.

M.E.A.S.B. option 2: the second option is when you shoot a different element bomb at each enemy. when you shoot a fire ball and it explodes on the enemy for example and the same goes for the rest of the elements. again when every enemy is hit with every element, they will cry in pain and pop into dust with a poof sound. this also uses all your magic.

hope you all enjoyed the great M.E.A.S.B. and i will post the rest really soon.
---
#398 Posted: 03:16:12 14/01/2010
OH.....MY......HOLY......WOW!!!!!!!!!!

That is CRAZY AWESOME!!!
---
#399 Posted: 03:28:40 14/01/2010 | Topic Creator
hear are a few more elemental attacks.

elemental attack:thunder blizzard

ability: this attack allows you to freeze and shock your enemies paralyzing them. it can paralyz an average 15 enemies.

appearance: first you will fly into the air and then start to spin. as you are spinning you will start to make an electric orb in your mouth. the winds get colder as you spin faster and faster. this will start freezing your enemies and make them swirl around you in the wind. you then shoot the orb in the air above and this will then start shooting lightning strikes hurting and paralyzing your enemies. this uses all your magic. while your enemies are frozen and paralyzed you can finish them by melee attacking them.

i will post more in a few minutes to finish a few more im about to post.
---
#400 Posted: 03:29:36 14/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks GoldenDragon. i will have more very soon like a few minutes.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me