Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Previous | Page 4 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#151 Posted: 04:32:43 15/01/2013
Sage and the filly heard the scream, and wondered what it was. But they continued eating peacefully. "So, what's your name?" Sage asked the filly. He just shrugged shyly and continued eating. "How about I name you, Rusty?" Sage said. The filly nodded his head in excitement and hugged Sage. Rusty though of Sage as a mother now. He learns to trust easily.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#152 Posted: 04:37:55 15/01/2013
Weakly I speak to Steel.

"I'm sorry about all of this. I won't be able to physically assist you for sometime now. I did however make a schematic of the section we were working on together, it shows all the damage, necessary supplies needed for repairs or replacements and finished as well as unfinished sections. Its safely in a sealed pocket in my utility belt you gave me when we first started our work together."
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#153 Posted: 04:48:52 15/01/2013
"Save your strength, Star."
Steel remembered that day well. It was one of his fondest memories.
"I'll keep working on it." He quickened his pace. "Typical Starlight, thinking about work even when you're dying."
The medical wing was just ahead. He burst through the door and heaved Star onto an operating table. "If you're lucky, you won't end up like me." He said, flexing his cybernetic wing.
"Get a medic, NOW!"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#154 Posted: 04:50:51 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: dinorang67
Sage stretched and saw the filly wasn't there. She found him under the bed, shaking. "What's wrong?" She asked the child and grabbed him with her hooves. She cradled him just as a guard came in, giving some breakfast. Sage gave half to the filly.

OOC: You know I thought I was going to control your cell mate,(the filly) that's why I posted what he was doing... I didn't know what you were doing when you said he was asleep so I just went with it... Now I see you want to use him... That kills my plan. :3

The worker watched the two leave, "And now I feel useless..." He turned to Rainbow Dash, "Can you take her to the showers and have her cleaned up. Get a janitor down here to clean up, and take the body to the lower levels, just because it's falling apart doesn't mean they cont use it." he then looked at Sicolus, "Put some chains on him, maybe the guys in the labs could have a use for him."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#155 Posted: 04:53:07 15/01/2013
Rose looked at the reverse rainbow. "How would this happen? Is it a sign?" Rose thought. She continued working.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#156 Posted: 04:59:00 15/01/2013
Steel sat motionless next to Starlight as he waited for the medic. Star was his protege. He reminded Steel of himself, back when he was a little more pony and a little less machine. He hadn't missed the look in Starlight's eyes when he saw Rainbow Dash. He wouldn't ever mention it, of course.

OOC: lol, had to move mah post cuz y'all ninja'd past meh. smilie
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:58 15/01/2013 by Nyght
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#157 Posted: 23:30:25 15/01/2013
OOC: I want them to knotice Featherflight smilie

The rainbow mained Griff-pony made circles around the building still curious.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#158 Posted: 00:57:53 16/01/2013
Quote: SpyroD
Quote: dinorang67
Sage stretched and saw the filly wasn't there. She found him under the bed, shaking. "What's wrong?" She asked the child and grabbed him with her hooves. She cradled him just as a guard came in, giving some breakfast. Sage gave half to the filly.

OOC: You know I thought I was going to control your cell mate,(the filly) that's why I posted what he was doing... I didn't know what you were doing when you said he was asleep so I just went with it... Now I see you want to use him... That kills my plan. :3

The worker watched the two leave, "And now I feel useless..." He turned to Rainbow Dash, "Can you take her to the showers and have her cleaned up. Get a janitor down here to clean up, and take the body to the lower levels, just because it's falling apart doesn't mean they cont use it." he then looked at Sicolus, "Put some chains on him, maybe the guys in the labs could have a use for him."

OOC: Oops :3
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#159 Posted: 03:52:30 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: its ok, its one that I can cancel. :)
ok, on hybrid in the Factory walls coming up.

A medical unicorn walked in on the unexpected arrival of Starlight and Steel, "Eh! What happened? Was he to close to the drills?" he rushed over to examinate the gash, "Looks like a priced lung, two fractured ribs that separated from each other, and a cut in the large intestine. Ooo this will be tricky, but nothing that can't be handled." he rushed to get his tools, first a large rag and a numbing gas to keep from movement. Strapping the mask on Starlight, he wiped away the blood outside the wound.
--
The guards picked Sicolus and carried him back to the holding cells, "Put him in this one... She's just as bad as he is, maybe she can teach him a lesson." another guard that helped bring Sicolus out. Opening Sage's cell door and tossing the limp body in, "Don't worry, he isn't dead, but he won't be up for quite a while." the two guards laughed walking off.

The worker walked around Rainbow Dash, "I think you need to go and lay in bed, try and sleep it off. You'll feel better in the morning." he paused as he looked at the split body, "This may take a while to clear out... We're gonna have to work overtime to get things back on track."

Rainbow Dash weakly sat up, "Ok," she sobbed lightly. Standing up and walking out slowly. She managed to flap her way to the second floor to go through the door on the north side of the room which led back through the second holding cell room(Remember, all of which are empty here). On the other side of the next door, it is the same as the one above it, just a white room with three doors and a window. As she was about to go into the door on her left, she spotted a shadow fly by the window, "What? No one comes out here." she walked over to peer out, and about a minute later it passed by again.

Carefully putting her hoof through the bars, she lifted the window. She waited for it to come by once more, "Hello?!" she called out not knowing it was a hybrid, one she could have never thought to see.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#160 Posted: 06:06:37 16/01/2013
Sage looked at Sicolus, tilting her head and nudging him.
---
#161 Posted: 13:35:34 16/01/2013
Steel watched for a few moments before turning to leave the room. "You let me know as soon as he's conscious." He told the medic.
---
PopHappy Green Sparx Gems: 165
#162 Posted: 16:55:03 16/01/2013
OOC: dangit, can't keep up with this rp >.<
Mist Twirl runs about the facotry, trying to find Stingbuzz
---
Hey guys, I rp on flockdraw. Here's a link to an rp me and my friend usaly go on. http://flockdraw.com/SonicExe
#163 Posted: 19:29:26 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A worker walked the catwalk in the refinery sector, she looked down whiting her glasses as she watched Rose, "What has she got there?" she eyed the rainbow in her pocket, "Unusual to have one on oneself." she hopped over the rails to glide down to her, "Why is there Isa rainbow pics in your coat?" she asked.
---
#164 Posted: 21:51:15 16/01/2013
"I was going to show it to Dr. G myself when I had the chance" Rose said while pulling out the reverse rainbow. She showed it to the worker and put it back in her pocket.
---
#165 Posted: 22:40:59 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"An odd thing it is... May I see it for a minute, I'd like to document the time a day it was found." she held out a hoof as she hovered above the tracks.
--
"I'll be sure to tell you he is alright." the medic put on a mask(not like the one on Starlight, the doctor one) and began working on sealing the opening un the lung, "This will be tricy, best use the dissolving stitches." he said to himself as he continued his work.
---
#166 Posted: 22:43:58 16/01/2013
"It was found at 8:30 P.M today while I was working. I have to get back to work now" Rose said. She turned to work again.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#167 Posted: 23:57:31 16/01/2013
Sicolus opened his eyes and began to sit up. A sharp pain pierced his side 'ya he broke a couple of ribs with that kick' he thought to himself. he looked around and noticed he was in a different cell. 'you are not alone' the voice in his head said. he then noticed sage and smiled about as warmly as a psychopath could "electroshock therapy is good for the soul" he laughed.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#168 Posted: 00:26:05 17/01/2013
Sage backed away from Sicolus and walked into her bed.
---
#169 Posted: 01:41:56 17/01/2013
Sicolus's smile faded 'great not only do have to deal with broken ribs while stary gets a class medical attention they stuck me in a cell with someone who doesn't even acknowledge my existence' he thought. he looked at his side the indention where his ribs should have been, he was hardly fed and even then hardly ate he was not much more than skin and bones. he looked over and saw a young filly, he was surprised to say the least. 'what, are the guards dumber than I thought or just plain sick. why would they let a pony with a violent history like mine in the same room as a foal'. 'why not kill it' the voice said. "no even a sociopath needs a moral code" he mumbled under his breath.
---
#170 Posted: 06:06:04 17/01/2013
Sage turned in her bed, thinking about how to escape. She knew the bars were electric and she had to be an Alicorn to get out. She suddenly stopped thinking about and stared at Sicolus.
---
#171 Posted: 12:53:43 17/01/2013
Sicolus noticed he was being looked at."staring is not a form of communication" he said.
---
#172 Posted: 00:00:24 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"8:30." the worker copied as she wrote the number on a paper, "Your work can be halted for just a moment, I see no mishaps ahead. Now how long would you say this "problem" is?" she asked through her teath as she held the pencil.

OOC: we've slowed here a little and a few people haven't posted for a while...
---
#173 Posted: 00:01:59 18/01/2013
ooc: sorry was waiting for you to post smilie

"I only found one reverse rainbow and I think it's strange" Rose said as she gave the color sorter to a worker nearby to take over for her.
---
#174 Posted: 00:05:31 18/01/2013
Sage turned over while Rusty hid under the bed.
---
#175 Posted: 00:22:15 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes fascinating, but I asked for its length." she followed Rose from the air, "I need details for a report... Eh, you can still show the Doc. its just I record any and all differences in the Factory's mantanance, operations, personnel, and even exports of our products."

OOC: I wasnt meaning just you... :|
---
#176 Posted: 00:24:42 18/01/2013
ooc: I know

"It's only as long as my hoof" Rose said.
---
#177 Posted: 00:39:29 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmm, not such an impressive length, but worth writing down." she replied, "oh, I've forgotten, Doc. told me to associate myself with everyone in the working stations," she put the pencil away and let the clipboard hang. Reaching down to Rose, "I'm Namomo." she wasnt much to look at with her light brown fur(cause that's what horses have(they ain't naked)) and dim green eyes. Her cutie mark was of a scribbled list(unreadable) on curled paper.
---
#178 Posted: 00:41:24 18/01/2013
"I'm Rose, head of color sorting. It took me a long time to get this position" Rose said with a smile.
---
#179 Posted: 03:21:05 18/01/2013
"Well I guess if I'm gonnna get ignored I might as well get some sleep" he mumbled to himself. Sicolus steadily tried to stand up, his ribs felt like they where and there was an unsettling feeling of bones moving under his flesh. He then slowly limped over to a corner and sat down. He then began the painful process of reseting his ribs before he laid down. This all did not go without grunts or swear words. When he had finally settled he drifted off into his demented dream world.
---
#180 Posted: 03:26:20 18/01/2013
Rusty was scared of Sicolus and climbed up on the upper bed with Sage.
---
#181 Posted: 04:30:50 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Nice to know, well I've got to put this in my files." Namomo raised the clipboard to view it, "Blasted eyes, I can write, but reading gives me a hard time." she let the board drop so she could place some glasses on, "This things are ridiculous." she went back to the paper and added Roses name to it. Putting the pecil back, "Before I take my leave, would you like to reqest something? Food, drink, or item?"
--
Gulaven walked into the hallway of his house where a smaller figure hid in the shadow of the hall dresser stand. He walked by without noticing the child who was waiting for him, and it pounced up on his back. Gulaven smiled as he fell over, "Ahh." he laughed as he playfully fell to the floor, "I thought you would be playing with your toys in the living room."

"Yeah, but I thought this would be much more fun." the young voice replied as he crawled up to face Gulaven, "Did I scare ya?"

"Yes, you got me. I thought you were trying to kill me." Gulaven rolled over to let Forest down.

"Why would someone want you dead?" Forest asked as he hopped up on the stairs to stand a little higher.

"Oh, well. We aren't exactly a poor family. There are someponies out there that would do anything for what we have." he avoided mentioning the Factory.
---
#182 Posted: 05:08:36 18/01/2013
"I would like something to eat and a water please" Rose said.
---
#183 Posted: 05:47:56 18/01/2013
OOC: Sorry. Been busy. ^~^;

Steel nodded to the doctor before heading out the door. He couldn't stop thinking about Starlight. He could've done something, maybe tackle that deranged unicorn, and prevented this. An ache began to start pulsing on the right side of his head. He stopped under a loudspeaker to rub his temple. That colt was probably his last tether to sanity in this hellhole.
He heard static in the speaker above him. He looked up expectantly at it as it crackled softly.
"Steel.....Steel....."
It said no more. The black pegasus rubbed his head again before continuing down the hall.
"Note to self, fix hall loudspeaker."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#184 Posted: 08:56:34 18/01/2013
I lay on the medical bed in unable to move and extremely weak. My father and boss, Steel should be here any minute to come see me. I know not the extent of my wounds, but as I gently move my wings I know at least that I still have them. The pain that I feel however is excruciating. I clench my teeth but no utterance of pain comes from me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:41 18/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#185 Posted: 06:00:56 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The separation room was all cleaned up and the body was moved to a lower sector of the factory(does anyone know where glue comes from?... Horses, and the glue of Equestria is a product from the factory. We here at the Rainbow Factory know the many uses of a pony carcass >:) ). They began bringing in the required ponies with the dolly straps, filling the tubes with new colors, they worked hard to keep production up.
--
"Anything specific you would like?" Namomo asked Rose as she hovered a little higher ready to go with her answer.
--
Gulaven patted Forrest's head, "I think it's time you went to be. I'm doing the same once your mother gets home."

"Ok, I'll go..." he replied with a smile.

"But first I think you need to brush your teeth," Gulaven smiled with a slight laugh, "C'mon, lets go." he waved for Forrest to follow him as he started up the steps.

OOC: Still waiten on ya Prextail
---
#186 Posted: 06:17:52 19/01/2013
OOC: I'm so scared. Of Slendermane. GAHHH. Oops.

Sage slept as Rusty held onto her front hoof, scared of Sicolus and looking at his wound.
---
#187 Posted: 06:26:13 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You know, I have no clue as to why you said they were given breakfast earlier... The sun just went down about fifteen minutes ago. :| + :) = something that isn't makable, but is my expression.
Did Pophappy quit...?

Getting his son to bed after the teeth brushing, Gulaven settled down on the couch in the living room. He spread out, in a stretch, on his back, relaxing his forehoovs behind his head to look at the ceiling. He stared blankly at the white and grey pattern, stripped then blocks, and then stripes again. She is a crazy decorator. he smiled softly in his thoughts.

OOC2: I'm done here for tonight(RF)... I'll check back tomorrow.
---
#188 Posted: 07:05:49 19/01/2013
OOC: OPPS I Thot it was day.
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5717
#189 Posted: 16:21:31 19/01/2013
OOC: May I join?
#190 Posted: 20:56:15 19/01/2013
The young Griff-pony herd a voice and quickly zoomed back to the window, to see a weak and tired Rainbow dash. "Wh..What happened?! A..Are you ok?" She said looking at Rainbow dash in shock.
---
#191 Posted: 00:56:45 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes, we are always looking for new blood.

"Huh, oh... Yeah, I'm fine. Its not mine." she slowed realizing she was still covered in the ponies blood. "What are you?" Rainbow Dash noticed that the pony before her wasnt any ordinary pony. Wings of a Pegasus, legs of a pony, tail of a griffin, main of a pony, and a beak. "You don't look like either a pony or griffin..."
--
The worker came by Sage, Rusty, and Sicolus's cell, "I hope you don't die... Well I guess that goes to the both of you, could use some strong spirits like you around here." he walked away, his mechanical hoof had a protective rubber soul so it didn't clank as it hit the floor.
---
#192 Posted: 03:42:01 20/01/2013
Sage tilted her head, wondering about the workers statement.
---
#193 Posted: 04:09:20 20/01/2013
ooc: sorry i hjaven't posted, been busy all day

"Just some good food would be nice" Rose replied
---
#194 Posted: 05:31:42 20/01/2013
Steel took a detour to the holding cells to see how his patchwork was holding up. He stopped on the catwalk, rubbing his temple again, staring up at the claw.
---
#195 Posted: 06:03:53 20/01/2013
Sicolus drifted in and out of sleep, something about broken ribs will keep you up. He heard something about a guard saying 'i hope you live' which was odd considering the guards hated him and he returned the favor. Then he remeberedhe was sharing a cell 'perhaps you should take away his 'hopes'' the voice said. 'Or perhaps i should just track down the guard and end him' he replied inwardly. 'Blood is blood' said the voice. 'But first I need away out of here'. He could not continue his thoughts as he drifted back into his unsteady slumber.
---
#196 Posted: 07:22:40 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:
now that's a rainbow factory! Mine is more upgraded, to resemble Portal some. This is a less meaningful post because I am waiting on more posts.
---
#197 Posted: 09:17:26 20/01/2013
Sage shared Rusty's dream that night, she was being chased by a giant Discord, 1000,0000,000 guards, Nightmare Moon, and Queen Chrysilas. She found Rusty halfway through and held him in her hooves, running and tripping into a mirror. Sage fell with Rusty and woke up right when she was about to fall. Rusty had the same dream.
---
#198 Posted: 10:55:43 20/01/2013
"Thats because im a Griff-Pony, My parents where a Griffon and a pony" She replied to her.
---
PopHappy Green Sparx Gems: 165
#199 Posted: 16:49:39 20/01/2013
OOC: meh... meh... ...missing too much of this, and i can't keep up. i'm gonna quit, but i'll read this evry once in a while.
---
Hey guys, I rp on flockdraw. Here's a link to an rp me and my friend usaly go on. http://flockdraw.com/SonicExe
#200 Posted: 21:56:03 20/01/2013
A young black unicorn no older then 8 hopped around excitedly. His father a strong earth pony was moving logs. They lived on a farm and in the winter when they couldn't grow crops they chopped down trees and sold wood. They usually had to relocate animals or let them stay in the barn untill spring when the trees would regrow. "I'm wanna be apart of the royal guard pa" said the little colt."i'll tell you what" replied his dad " we will save up our money and send you to that special in Canterlot where you can become a member of the guard". Their conversation carried on with laughter until it was time to go in. As he was going inside the dark colt turned to look at the barn. The sky became night and the barn.became inflamed. The screams and cries of the creatures that once took residence there filled the air like the smoke that blotted out the moon and all the stars. "How could I have caused all this" he thought "its horrible". Sicolus opened his eyes steadily to the aching pain of his ribs. The memory of a lost childhood and lost dreams almost saddened him but only served to make him angry. "I need to get out of here" he said 'and when I do I'm gonna rip the good.doctor's head off and mount it on my wall' he finished in his head.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me