Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > BOOK THE FIRST, Part the first: The Sky Warriors - What happened next
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
BOOK THE FIRST, Part the first: The Sky Warriors - What happened next [CLOSED]
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#101 Posted: 09:40:57 11/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the delay, but here's chapter 20 (the second to last chapter).

CHAPTER THE PENULTIMATE:The Wolf, the Cloud and the Collar
The Sky Warriors darted through the Cadaverous Crypt. News had come to them that the Skylanders had arrived in that location. Double Cross ran ahead, in search of traps, or worse, Catastrophe. With one head looking behind and the other in front, the wolf had all-around vision. Double Cross fell over. A minor pain appeared on one of his necks. He got up and turned around to see what, or who, had tripped him up.

A small collar lay on the floor. A small red gem shined brightly in the middle, even though there was no light for it to reflect. It seemed to sing to Double Cross. He loved it so much! Double Cross lay down and picked it up with a single paw. But which neck to put it on? Double Cross put it on his left head at random, then carried on walking. He kept an eye out for a second one.

Double Cross walked into a campsite. Flameslinger was starting up a fire and Bash was watching. Bash saw Double Cross.
"Woah, never seen monsters like that in here before!" Bash exclaimed.
Flameslinger turned his head.
"Wow! That sure looks like a tough one. You start it off, I'll get the others," Flameslinger commanded.
Did Flameslinger just call him it?

Bash rolled up right up to him. Double Cross backed off a little.
"Hey, I'm here to-" Double Cross started.
"It talks? Could be a little tough then... Even more reason to take it out!"
Bash used his spiky tail to launch the wolf into the air. The dinosaur summoned a stone fist to hit Double Cross into the air. After taking a little pain, Double Cross sat on top of the fist. Then he saw Bash rolling towards him at top speed. The fist crumbled. The wolfn fell to the ground, only to see a humongous boulder charging towards him.

Double Cross was tired. Then he saw the other Skylanders walking out of the tents. Double Cross was going to die. A fiery arrow hit the wolf's paw. While Crying out in pain, Spyro charged into Double Cross' right head.The wolf attempted to run, but Zap shot lightning at him. Double Cross fell over. He looked around.
"Well at least all of them are ages away from me now," Double Cross sighed.
"That's where you're wrong..." A voice cried.
Stealth Elf charged out of the shadows and dug her two knives into Double Cross' body. The wolf had had enough. Double Cross Charged into the elf and launched her so she slammed into Bash.

Double Cross ran. This time he watched his feet, he didn't want to fall over again. A black dragon flew above him.
"Say goodbye," she said.
A red cloud surrounded Double Cross and attempted to get inside him. But it couldn't come in! The red sparks just bounced off him. Double Cross smiled. It was the collar! The collar was defending him!
"Goodbye!" the wolf joked, as he ran full speed away from the dragon, into a group of sky warriors.
The dragon looked at them.
"Fall back!" she shouted to Stealth Elf.
"What happened?" Camo asked Double Cross.
"They attacked me."
"Then let's hit them back."

"CHARGE!" Camo shouted as they were near the camp.
The sky warriors head out in different directions, attacking different tents. Equator set Bash's tent on fire while Ness got Flameslinger absolutely soaked. Void battled with Stealth Elf and Double Cross fought Cynder. Techna attacked Zap and the rest battled Spyro, as he as the strongest. Crying out in pain and fury, the Skylanders fell to the ground.

Equator looked around. Zap...
"Brother!" Equator shouted as he looked at Zap.
"Equator? It's you!" Zap replied, exhausted.
"I've been looking for you since I was 10 years old. And that was 8 years ago!"
Zap laughed.
"Well we're here now aren't we?"

Void and Camo ran up to Spyro. Void used to live on Cloud 9, so he had met Spyro when he had been passing through, looking for dragonflies. After meeting up with each other, apologizing and all, they all gathered around the fire.
"I think now we are strong enough to face Catastrophe," Spyro said.
"No," Cynder replied.
"Why not?"
"We need the collars. Like the one I was wearing when you saved me. Wearing one makes all fear bounce off you."
Double Cross looked down at his neck.
"We just need to find mine one, reprogram it so we don't go all chaotic, then make more!"
Double Cross threw the collar at Cynder. Cynder gasped.
"Well, there's part one done!"

"But how are we gonna do parts 2 and 3? We'd need someone who is good with machinery!" Spyro said.
They all started to slowly look around, and over at Techna.
"Hey! I may be part machine, but that doesn't make me good at reprogramming them!"
Zap sighed.
"We need Drobot really..." Zap said.
They all sat in silence.
"But I'll give it a go..." Techna exclaimed.
"That's the spirit!" Cynder said, tossing the collar at her.
"How long do we have until Catastrophe takes over?" Techna asked.

Cynder thought.
"4 hours," she said.
"What? We've got no chance!" Techna replied.
"Well, let's not rush it, we can always go after it when it takes over..." Spyro said.
"No we can't," Cynder said. "Catastrophe isn't taking over."
"What?"
"He's going to destroy Skylands."

That is the end of part 1. Here's part 2: Skylanders: How it ended
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:42:33 11/02/2012 by Equator
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#102 Posted: 10:08:50 11/02/2012
Cynder say WHAT!!!

Yay
---
Why am I back
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me