Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 18 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18
Five Nights at Freddy's 2! [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#101 Posted: 00:55:52 06/12/2014
((When did Peyton get there?))

I replaced the broken parts and closed up Golden Freddy "You ok buddy?" I asked

Golden Freddy sat up "I'm good" He said

"Austin! Come over here, you're not done yet!" Ki yelled

I ran over and saw Cleo holding Anna "Cleo... Let me rebuild her, I know you want to apologize to her, I can let you do that"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#102 Posted: 00:57:08 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
As Emile was running back he passed the prize corner and saw the marionette and quickly hid.
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8977
#103 Posted: 01:01:23 06/12/2014
"No!" Cleo suddenly shrieked, now sprawled out in front of the sarcophagus in a defensive stance. "Nobody touches Anna!"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#104 Posted: 01:04:39 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
As the marionette passes by Emile jumps out and uses it as a disguise after he takes al of the wires and crossbeams out.
---
#105 Posted: 01:06:02 06/12/2014
"I just want to bring her back to you, I know how much you miss her" I said
---
#106 Posted: 01:11:11 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Emile sneaks back into the parts and service room and hides near the door while he takes the marionette suit off.
---
#107 Posted: 05:14:21 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wolfgang
Gabe followed Ki and Virtu, worried about Golden Freddy for reasons... reasons he wouldn't really share with the others. "Hey, Austin, please come down to the Parts and Service room immediately, and be careful. One of our new guards is a stabber." he followed up with on his own radio.

OOC:I've got duh moves like stabbuh I got the moooooooooves like stabbuh. Sorry, I just had to.
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#108 Posted: 06:00:21 06/12/2014
Too absorbed in what was happening to pay Anna and Cleo any mind, he hug-tackled Golden Freddy, a smile on his face, and the soft echoes of tears welling up in his eyes. "I've lost you before... I don't want to lose you again."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#109 Posted: 12:25:45 06/12/2014
"There there, its going to be ok" Golden Freddy said as he returned the hug
---
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#110 Posted: 13:02:02 06/12/2014
Any roles I can be?
---
POPSMARTS!
#111 Posted: 19:58:21 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC:You can be anyone, you can make your own characters
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#112 Posted: 20:17:15 06/12/2014
"What do you think, you're doing, human," I say advancing toward Emile. My claws and fangs glisten crimson in the light, while my eyes burn like minature suns. My chains rattle loudly as I stalk the shadows. My collar glints and my name gleams upon it.
#113 Posted: 20:47:01 06/12/2014
Has the bare endoskeleton been taken
---
POPSMARTS!
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#114 Posted: 20:49:09 06/12/2014
Lavendark soars through the facility, navigating quickly and swiftly. He stops suddenly and hovers, seeing a familiar face in Parts and Service. That Talos kid... filthy, worthless...
N-No! He's just misunder-- HE HUMILIATED ME. That do-doesn't matter, you jealous creep-- WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE AN EMPTY HUSK?!
The hawk gulped.
No, sir. KILL. Y-Yes sir. Lavendark inhaled and then held himself in place, hovering and imagining the world around him halt. The he held his wings back and streamlined himself. With one quick gale from a nearby vent, he sprang and crushed the wall behind him. A screech as two knifes scraping on a chalkboard ricocheted off the walls and Lavendark outurned his claws, catching the raptor and pinning him.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#115 Posted: 21:05:28 06/12/2014
"No," Cleo repeated, now sounding a bit more calm, but hurt. "They said she couldn't be fixed. I mutilated her so bad that there's no hope she could ever return." She turned away from Austin and Ki, looking down at her sister's grave, her voice trembling with sorrow and stress. "Anna is just as broken as my heart."
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#116 Posted: 21:15:59 06/12/2014
Sssnake advanced on Emilie, rattling her tail. "Ssstay away from Talosss." she hissed. "I'm warning you: You'll have to go through me firssst."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#117 Posted: 21:20:51 06/12/2014
I swipe at the Hawk animatronic with my tail and bitting into its chassis. My golden eyes glow brilliantly in the dark. I claw at him hoping to get him to back off. I know who it is that I am fighting. It's Lavendark, one of the many animatronics that I tore up that night.

"Get off me, Lavendark. I do not wish to fight you, but I will if I must. Help, I cry as I wrestle with my adversary. Come on Lavendark, that was a long time ago. I was in a rage after being abused by those night guards," I say struggling against him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:34 07/12/2014 by Wyrstel
#118 Posted: 21:21:51 06/12/2014
(Guess that means no ok bare exoskeleton is my choice) "uhh what! Where?… WHY DON'T I HAVE A SUIT!!!
---
POPSMARTS!
#119 Posted: 21:32:11 06/12/2014
Sssnake hissed, recognizing Lavendark as the nearest threat. She rattled her tail and leaped at Lavendark, sinking her long fangs into his wing. "Cryssstal! Come in! Talosss's room!" she hissed.

Crystal, getting Sssnake's message, flew into the room Talos was kept. She saw Sssnake and Talos struggling with Lavendark. She growled, but sat down, feeling that Sssnake and Talos were more than a match for Lavendark.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#120 Posted: 00:34:02 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
As Sssnake leaped onto Lavendark, Emile ran to the left vent and scraped around to make noise than ran to the parts and service room.
---
#121 Posted: 01:50:12 07/12/2014
Name: Vardiy
__:His body stays mostly black to stay undercover and he can change color so it's hard to know his true form but his tounge how ever is metallic gray.
Backstory:to follow up a underground expansion on Freddy's pizzeria Vsrdiy was build he but the way he acted made him be put away in one of the new rooms during the expansion things later in time things went downhill in an unexplainable way and the new rooms to collapse along with Vardiy or some thought Verdiy was still alive left in caved in rooms yes he can escape but the with everything social that happens at night and day he only goes for certain reason for now mostly lives by himself
Personality:is very curious and a sneaky anamtronic when living his wreck rooms he also is afraid of others (what to long?)
---
POPSMARTS!
#122 Posted: 04:40:34 07/12/2014
I put my hand on Cleo's shoulder "Trust me, I can do it, I want you to be happy, I won't stop trying until she's completely rebuilt" I said

Ki heard the commotion and ran over to Crystal "Crystal! What's going on here?" He asked

Virtu ran over and kicked Lavendark in the face "Get off our friend!" She yelled

Golden Freddy walked over "Stop this now!" He yelled
---
#123 Posted: 07:57:28 07/12/2014
Lavendark digs his claws deep into Talos' exoskeleton, clinging on with all his might. A strange voice, that of Axil but demonic and growl-tainted, emits from the fanged maw of the beast.
"You have humiliated me. I do not take that and overlook it." He somewhat calmly states, running a claw down Talos' back. Realising a pest upon his wing, he shakes it off, requiring some effort, and continues to drive his knife-like claws into Talos' chassis.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#124 Posted: 08:02:15 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Emile runs and leaps at Sssnake and knocks it off of Lavendark. "You want to die the same way I hurt golden freddy?" Emile says to Sssnake.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:03:59 07/12/2014 by onslaught
#125 Posted: 08:35:02 07/12/2014
Gabe rushed over alongside Golden Freddy, and shouted "Hey! Get off of him! Talos has had enough to deal with already!", with almost the same posture that Golden Freddy had when he yelled.

Fang wandered around in the Frozen Forest, his ears twitching as they started to pick up on a noise... a whisper... a voice, even. "H...hello?" he asked, walking towards where he heard it. The voice, however, started to form words as he approached.

--I look good with white fur...--

Fang froze, the voice being eerily familiar. "W-who are..."

--...that's what Wolfy always said... My name, the one the others gave me, at least, is the name of an animal's weapon... and I hate it.--

"An animal's weapon... you mean, a... a..." he said, his voice stuttering, his metallic lips forming his own name. As he walked closer and closer, however, the owner of the distorted voice became clear, as two golden eyes stared out from the darkness, the lights on that end of the room completely dimmed.

--All a fang can do is bring harm and pain, it intimidates and causes fear... I guess... it fits me perfectly.--

"Cut the crap and get out here! S-s-stop using my voice!"

--It's hard to deal with the loneliness sometimes, but still... Wolfy was the one that told me 'Fang, that white fur looks really good on you!'. Wolfy was the one who woke me, he was the only person who gave my robotic semblance of a life meaning. Wolfy is always happy and strong. He can do anything. He has everything I lack. You see, compared to Wolfy, I'm just... Wolfy will always protect me. I may be worthless, but Wolfy's nice. He'll look after me.--

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Fang shouted, his voice trembling in anger. That voice... it had no right, NO RIGHT to imitate him, to spread lies about how he truly feels. B-but weren't those his true feelings? NO, it's all lies!

--Heh, you want to know who I am? Who I am...--

The pitiful, distorted voice started to erupt in confident, powerful laughter, as the clinking of metallic feet on the floor became louder. The being stepped out of the shadows, the yellow of his eyes tinted with a sickly green, his figure becoming clearer and clearer. A lupine animatronic approached, wearing what appeared to be purple, almost royal-looking robes, and a golden crown sat atop his head, right between his two white-furred ears. A shadowy aura hovered around him, greatly contrasting his albino faux fur. A sneer crossed his face as he let out a harsh growl.

--...is you.--
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:36:13 07/12/2014 by Wolfgang
#126 Posted: 08:43:22 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Lavendark! We must team up! it's for the best!" Said Emile as the battle was going on.
---
#127 Posted: 08:47:14 07/12/2014
OOC: @Wolfgang OH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.
PERSONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Lavendark shook his head, glitching out and changing voices, calling for help, finally unlatching himself from the raptor. He lay on the floor, shaking.
"Know I-I'm being honest when I-I-I-I s-say this is-isn't what I'd r-r-really like to d-doooo." Shaking violently, the purple hawk lifted a claw and grabbed Goldie by a neck brace, standing hastily and soon grabbing the other neck brace. He growled, black oil tear-like droplets forming in his eyes.
"Sorry." He raised one claw, in order to stab the yellow bear.
"PLEASE KILL ME!" He cried shakily.
---
#128 Posted: 09:11:49 07/12/2014
OOC: I think that Fang will be fine, as long as he doesn't say the words "You're not me!"

Gabe threw himself at Lavendark, in an attempt to bull-rush the animatronic away from his golden friend. However, he was hesitant about showing his true self around the questionably mentally unstable guard, and decided to avoid shapeshifting around him.
---
#129 Posted: 12:31:14 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Emile goes to the security office and gets the drink off the desk and runs back and throws it at Lavendark, and says "you asked for it"
---
#130 Posted: 12:44:42 07/12/2014
Golden Freddy eyed Emile as he held Lavendark "Austin, a certain virus is in him, you need to remove it" He said as he opened Lavendark

I walked over and put my USB in Lavendark "Axil, you know what I'm going to do to you, I'm ending this" I said as I moved Axil from Lavendark to my USB "There, when I go home, I'll fix Axil, I know how much he means to Wolfy" I said as I removed the USB

Golden Freddy closed Lavendark

Ki looked at Emile "Why are you doing this? We aren't evil" He said
---
#131 Posted: 13:19:43 07/12/2014
Under Freddy Fazbear Vardiy is active again wandering the wreckage

" looks like I need to find more tools but that means I got to go upstairs…I hate doing that all of them are up there it's horrible well I need to anyway." Vardiy uses his camafloge and heads to the upper part of Freddy Fazbear.
---
POPSMARTS!
#132 Posted: 15:49:50 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Didnt you hear Lavendark said he wanted to get killed." I'll help you from now on. Sorry for what I've done!"
---
skygrin Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#133 Posted: 19:03:57 07/12/2014
As hot dog says... wasdat?
---
smilie gottee
#134 Posted: 19:48:29 07/12/2014
As Lavendark releases me, I fall to the ground. Large puntures are visible on my chassis. My eyes flicker as animatronic blood pours from the wounds. I struggle upright before fleeing into the darkness, leaving a trail of blood behind.
#135 Posted: 19:50:04 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
As Emile runs after Talos he says "WAIT! I'm going to patch you up with some of the scrap metal in the parts and service room!"
---
#136 Posted: 19:55:10 07/12/2014
I ran after Talos to "Wait buddy! I'll fix you up!" I yelled
---
#137 Posted: 19:56:56 07/12/2014
Vardiy Pops out of a crack and enters the main level of Freddy Fazbear pizza in camouflage and beings searching for parts

Whispering to himself "ok review the plan go in go out with out any trace" he knocks down a bunch of presents over pizza boxs and pans

"Ahhhhhh!" Hides in a corner hoping now one heard
---
POPSMARTS!
#138 Posted: 20:01:09 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"You go find him, I'll go get some parts o.k?"
---
#139 Posted: 20:15:10 07/12/2014
I stop, leaning heavily on my love, Snake. My eyes continue to flicker. My voice is weak and full of of static.

"Vir...tu issssss th...that y..y..you? I..I..I c..c..can't sssssssse you. M..M..My p..p..power isssssss r..r..run..n...ing ou..ou..tttt. T..T..Too mu..mu..ch d..d..am..a..ge," I sputter.
#140 Posted: 20:17:13 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Talos! Wait! Let me help you, come with me, I can heal you!" Emile said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:13:49 08/12/2014 by onslaught
#141 Posted: 20:37:15 07/12/2014
"I..I..ff y..y..you wi..wi..sssssh t..t..o he..he..l..p m..m..e, th..th..a..n hur..hur..ry. T..T..i..i..me issssssssss a..gain..ssssst y..y..you. D..D..am..age a..tttt cri..cri..ti..cal le..le..le..vvvvv..als," I sputter with my eyes constantly flickering.
#142 Posted: 20:59:54 07/12/2014
I pick up Talos as I got to him and carried him back to Parts and Service, I open him up and start removing damaged parts and replacing them as fast as I could "Don't die buddy" I said repeatedly

Golden Freddy lead everyone out of the room "Give him time" He said

Ki looked at Crystal "Um Crystal, can I talk to you?" He asked

Virtu heard a noise and ran over to Varidy, she looked around, and barely saw him "Hello? Who are you? I won't hurt you I swear"
---
#143 Posted: 21:05:27 07/12/2014
[Aaaaaaand I'm left in the dust again. Recap please?]
---
#144 Posted: 21:24:11 07/12/2014
OOC: Golden Freddy has been repaired. Lavendark attacked and critically damaged my character, Talos. Several people are trying to repair him.

"Tr..Tr..y..ing n..n..n..ot t..t..o," I reply, sounding weaker and more staticy by the minute.
#145 Posted: 21:30:51 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
After Golden Freddy lead everyone out of the room Emile got stabbed by his own knife by toy Freddy but quickly kicks him down,grabs his knife back and runs into the right air vent to hide.
---
#146 Posted: 21:31:46 07/12/2014
Sssnake curled around Talos. "Thossse guysss are the bessst I know. Ssstay calm."

"Yeah. What is it? New virus gone around? Problem downloading the personality code? No wait, if it's that, I can't help. I don't want you to end up like Sssnake if I do it wrong."
---
#147 Posted: 21:38:54 07/12/2014
Opens his eyes

"Well no one heard anything…come on pull it together Vardiy you don't want anyone to think your some intruder so hide and grab the stuff wait where would the stuff be……hmmm……oh no that's' to risky but I guess I'll have to watch over some other anamtroni a if I want to find anything of use to me"

Uses camouflage and finds a group led by a golden bear and thinsk he should follow without getting caught
---
POPSMARTS!
ejb8 Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#148 Posted: 21:48:03 07/12/2014
Can I join?

Name: Tyrant
Appearance: A large black animatronic t-rex with blood red eyes.
Personality: Tyrant is smart, cruel and hates everything else.
Backstory: Unknown,but is know to modify himself to be more lethal. Is chained in the parts/services.
---
Name: Ethan
Appearance: A short,thin teenager with reddish blonde hair, grayish blue eyes, and silver hair, something seems off though.(supernaturally off.)
Personality: Smart, kid, and heroic.
Backstory: Semi-unknown, his family was killed by Tyrant, only survivor of the "Tyrant rampage of 2009".
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:00 07/12/2014 by ejb8
#149 Posted: 22:40:59 07/12/2014
((No offense, ejb8, but I don't want to relive another Tyrant episode. I'm sure you could do Ethan, but Tyrant has proven to be game-breaking.))
---
ejb8 Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#150 Posted: 22:45:26 07/12/2014
((Not gonna be playing him like the "old" tyrant, he is a hit and run kind of guy not a kill it all type of enemy. the rampage was a small party oly six victims who died because Tyrant was lucky. ))
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:51 07/12/2014 by ejb8
First | Previous | Page 3 of 18 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me