Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Warriors RP :D [The Book Series!] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#101 Posted: 15:41:26 30/06/2014
Shadeflight took a step back, dipping her head in thanks to Twostar. She let the toms pass her, then came up on Twostar's side, as he directed. Yikes. They are really close or something. Each step was sure on the murky ground, little sun filtering through the thick pines. She breathed in the deep, rich forest scents, eager to see what ThunderClan territory would be like if they were to obtain it.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#102 Posted: 23:52:10 30/06/2014
Two-Star looks to Shadeflight, "Good. This way I have Guards on both sides." Two-Star continues through ThunderClan territory until he slows down and scents the air. He looks to his two clan members, "We are about to enter ThunderClan camp. Be respectful and show no signs of aggression, understand?"

Spirit Eye nods, "As you wish, Two-Star."

Two-Star continues to the camp entrance, "Is Wolfstar here? I need to speak to him immediately."
---
Turtle Power.
#103 Posted: 00:25:41 01/07/2014
Shadeflight twitched an ear in acknowledgement, keeping her pace even with her leader's. Her nose slightly wrinkled at ThunderClan scent. Squirrel-brains. We'll have this territory in no time. She remained smooth and unruffled as the patrol headed to the ThunderClan camp entrance.
---
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#104 Posted: 02:04:38 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Dawntail praised her apprentice for catching a vole. "Very nice!", she happily said.
Dawntail noticed the Shadowclan leader. "I'll fetch him, don't lay a paw in our territory!", she growled.
Dawntail trotted inside the ThunderClan camp. "Wolfstar! ShadowClan's leader is here! He wants you!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:06:40 01/07/2014 by spyroisthebest8
vlada5941 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1103
#105 Posted: 02:07:07 01/07/2014
Ashwhisker smelled the air for prey. But it wasn't prey he scented, but a strong smell. "Shadowclan!", he hissed. Blackeye smelled the air too. "It is a fresh scent! To the camp entrance!", he meowed furiously. Ashwhisker ran to the camp entrance as fast as he can, Blackeye following him. They ran into the camp so fast that grass went flying everywhere. Ashwhisker looked around, hissing at the three Shadowclan cats.
---
uwu
#106 Posted: 02:16:05 01/07/2014
OOC: I'm making a new cat, and spyroisthebest8 accepted it because she is on Skype with me now.

Name: Heart
Clan: Kittypet
Role: N/A
Mate (if any): N/A
Personality: A sweet cat that likes to go outside and explore, only going into the house to eat.
Description or picture: [User Posted Image]
---
uwu
#107 Posted: 02:21:58 01/07/2014
Heart ate her food, wondering if she ever will get something different rather than those orange squares that taste like chicken. She drank her water and walked up to the door, meowing for her Twolegs to open it for her. She ran outside, and went to the forest border. Paw after paw, she walked into Thunderclan territory, not knowing about any of the clans. She stretched in the sun and let her fur become warm.
---
uwu
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#108 Posted: 03:39:07 01/07/2014
Sweetleaf's ears perked up as she scented ShadowClan. She had been up for a bit, cleaning herself. She moved to exit the nursery, but found her path blocked by a ThunderClan Warrior, who was clearly assigned to defend the nursery. Can't imagine why, she thought. I'm the only one in here.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#109 Posted: 03:58:42 01/07/2014
"Sweetleaf?" Wolfstar asked, wondering if he'd come in too fast for her to notice him. But before he could say more he heard Dawntail cry for him. "I'll be back," he assured his mate, before drawing a tongue over his fur to smooth it. He then padded out of the nursery calmly, his yellow gaze flicking over the ThunderClan entrance. There were the ShadowClan patrol Dawntail had spotted, and the ThunderClan one that she'd been leading. Cloverpaw, Blackeye and Ashwhisker were hissing at the ShadowClan cats- more specifically, the leader, the deputy and a warrior. "What is all the commotion?" Wolfstar asked. "You'd better have a good reason, Twostar, for trespassing into ThunderClan territory."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:02:40 02/07/2014 by ShadowMewX
#110 Posted: 05:22:16 01/07/2014
Two-Star sat calmly, "Ah, yes. Ashwhisker correct? Where is Wolfstar?" Two-Star sees Wolfstar padding toward him and he bows smoothly, "I must speak with you on an urgent matter. Believe me when I say that it cannot wait until the gathering."

Spirit Eye's tail flicked as his caution rises. he thinks to himself, 'What have we gotten ourselves in to. ThunderClan would much rather dispose of us, much less help us.'
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:27 02/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#111 Posted: 14:03:23 02/07/2014
OoC: Wolfstar came up to the patrols. Edited to make it more obvious. ^.^
---
#112 Posted: 19:47:15 02/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Aah! Forgot! Accepted! ^.^
#113 Posted: 21:54:27 02/07/2014
OCC: Edited to make sense now. Hehahaha...
---
Turtle Power.
#114 Posted: 00:54:52 03/07/2014
Heart smelled an unusual smell, and walked toward it. She thought she saw a few cats, but thought they were just an illusion. However, her curiosity got to her. She ran up to the crowd of cats and peered from behind a tree. A cat seemed to look at her, and looked closer. He nudged the cat next to her, and whispered a few words. They both then were looking at Heart. "Kittypet!", a black and white cat hissed. "What are you doing here, in our territory? We have enough troubles already!", a striped one said. "I-- I didn't know.", Heart mewed quietly.
---
uwu
#115 Posted: 12:46:50 03/07/2014
Wolfstar glanced around, at all the surrounding cats. "Very well," he sighed. "But I shall take you to my den. If it is as urgent as you claim, it would be more preferable if we discussed it in private." He flicked his tail and began walking to his den.

Cloverpaw moved when she saw Wolfstar was going, but then that dark ShadowClan warrior hissed at her, and she hung back. She wanted to rip that smug look off the she-cat's face, but now wasn't the time. She looked around for something to do, and realized that she smelled something new. She trotted over to it, and noticed two warriors hissing at a kittypet. A kittypet! She'd only heard of them in stories! So she stalked up and hissed as well. "Yeah! Go away, kittypet. You shouldn't be here!"
---
#116 Posted: 17:45:18 03/07/2014
Sweetleaf padded out of the nursery. She glanced towards Wolfstar and the three ShadowClan cats following him. They're negotiating something, Sweetleaf deduced. Otherwise, they discuss in front of the whole clan. ShadowClan is in trouble.
"Wolfstar?" She called to get the toms attention.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#117 Posted: 17:55:16 03/07/2014
Wolfstar blinked as he heard his mate calling for him. Why wasn't she in the nursery? This was ShadowClan he was dealing with! He didn't want her hurt. "What is it, Sweetleaf?" he called tentatively, not breaking his stride.
---
#118 Posted: 17:55:43 03/07/2014
"Kittypet? What's that?", Heart asked, terrified. "It's a cat who lives with twolegs and gets food and water without hunting or doing anything to deserve it.", Blackeye growled. "Which is you!", Ashwhisker said. "Twolegs? What are those?", Heart asked, puzzled. "The things that live in Twoleg nests--", Ashwhisker got cut off. "Twoleg nests? I'm so confused!", Heart interrupted. Blackeye pointed her muzzle to the Twoleg nests. "There! Now, go away!", Ashwhisker spat. "And don't set another paw in our territory, EVER!", Ashwhisker hissed. "B-but I don't know what you are talking about! And uh, not hunting doesn't make a cat evil!", Heart said.
---
uwu
#119 Posted: 18:04:06 03/07/2014
Sweetleaf sensed the worry in her mates eyes. "Don't make rash decisions!" she called before padding back into the nursery.
---
#120 Posted: 18:09:04 03/07/2014
Wolfstar waved his tail in thanks. He and the ShadowClan patrol were nearly at his den. "Go in," he said. "There is enough room for all of us." He waited on the outside and called for Dawntail, the deputy. It might be a good idea for her to hear what is going on, and get her advice. I'm not keeping any secrets in this Clan.

"We didn't say you were evil, just that you shouldn't be here," Cloverpaw continued. "There's not enough room in this forest for a lump of fur who can't hunt for herself!"
---
#121 Posted: 18:21:19 03/07/2014
Two-Star looks back to his Deputy, "I will go alone--"

Spirit Eye, "But T--"

"Stay here! That's a command!" Two-Star hisses. He slowly calms down, "Just be nice. You are a guest here. No fighting, or threatening. Even if they pick on you. You stay calm." Two-Star looks at Shadeflight, "That goes for you to."

Spirit Eye paws the ground, "Yes Two-Star..."

Two-Star begins to pad after Wolfstar.

Spirit Eye sighs, "Be safe..."

Two-Star noticed the way Sweetleaf and Wolfstar talked to each other 'I see...'
Two-Star nods as Wolfstar tells him to go in and walks into the den and sits patiently.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:14:26 03/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#122 Posted: 19:00:30 03/07/2014
"I CAN hunt for myself!", Heart said. "I'll show you!". And without waiting for a cat to say a word, Heart pounced on a mouse. She then ran back and showed her catch to the strange cats. "Nice catch, but you weren't trained and you caught it in our territory! Nobody wants prey caught by a KITTYPET!", Ashwhisker spat. "What is your name?", Blackeye asked. "Heart", she replied. "What a strange name! No wonder why a Twoleg once called me by "Fluffy"!", Blackeye said. "It's because I have a heart on my fur.", Heart explained, and pointed her muzzle to the heart shape on her fur. "Twolegs don't have creativity. They see a white cat, and call it Snowy. Black cat, Midnight. Cat with a heart on its pelt, Heart. Not like us, with beautiful names, like Cloverpaw, Blackeye and Dawntail!", Ashwhisker said.
---
uwu
#123 Posted: 19:15:18 03/07/2014
Cloverpaw nudged the mouse. "Look! It has a messed up leg. It probably couldn't have run from the kittypet anyway," she sneered.
---
#124 Posted: 20:24:08 03/07/2014
"I--at least it is food?", Heart said. "A real warrior doesn't catch messed up prey. A warrior will catch prey that is healthy to feed his or her clan properly.", Ashwhisker said. "That's right!", Blackeye said.

OOC: Me and spyroisthebest8 thought it will be good for the kittypet to become a warrior someday, like Firestar.
---
uwu
#125 Posted: 21:03:49 03/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Dawntail's ears perked up at the sound of her leader calling her name. "Coming!", she said as she sprinted to the camp.
She reached the leader's den and noticed the ShadowClan cats. "Hello, Wolfstar.", she said. "Is everything alright?"
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#126 Posted: 04:25:54 04/07/2014
Brackenpelt lay inside the nursery of Winclan, enjoying the serenity of the afternoon. Her kits were currently sleeping, leaving the nursery so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Most of the warriors were out on patrol, and the elders were outside, basking in the afternoon sunshine. "Today is a good day." Brackenpelt whispered to her sleeping kits, nuzzling them all gently before closing her eyes and dozing off, purring softly.

Ravenstar was out hunting with a group of warriors. He'd been itching to get out of the camp and do ANYTHING for some time now. He hadn't left the camp hardly at all since he became a father, so he was glad to be helping the clan out in more ways than one today. One of the warriors caught the scent of rabbit nearby, and went into the hunters crouch. Everyone else was silent, watching to see if he caught it.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
#127 Posted: 15:41:43 04/07/2014
OoC: ...Oh. O.o Should I make up a prophecy or something for Wolfstar then? smilie

"Enough fooling around, kittypet," Cloverpaw snarled. "You can't be here. Why would you want the forest if you have your Twolegs? That's why I hate kittypets. They have their own, spoiled life and come in the forest to only play. But we LIVE here- it's a matter of life and death!"

Shadeflight had dipped her head and went inside the den before she'd heard Twostar's order. She couldn't wait for the drama that was sure to occur.

"So far," Wolfstar chuckled. "I'd like to have you out there for this meeting. Twostar brought his deputy, who is out standing guard. It's only safe if you are there as well, to watch for anything suspicious." With that he ducked inside the den, making sure Dawntail was there outside.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:59:05 04/07/2014 by ShadowMewX
#128 Posted: 18:03:53 04/07/2014
OOC: yes. like, a heart-shaped something or the clouds forming a heart? Or a dream? And, there is a game based on Warriors. Download:http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/g...s--untold-tales Wiki: http://warriorcatsuntoldtales....told_Tales_Wiki
Me and spyroisthebest8 play it. You can be a rouge, Kittypet, in a clan and much more!

"Well, I come inside the house--er, Twoleg nest, only to eat food and water.", Heart said. "So you haven't been to the cutter yet?", Blackeye asked. "Cutter?" "Um, the Twoleg with the needles in a white Twoleg nest", Blackeye said. "I've heard of that, but no. My friends, Kittypets, smell weird after they have been to the cutter.", Heart explained.
---
uwu
#129 Posted: 18:21:41 04/07/2014
Two-Star's tail flicks angrily, revealing the dangerous shrapnel covering it, "My deputy is outside, I told him to wait out there..." Two-Star looks at Shadeflight with the look he gives to cats that he turns to crowfood, "And my warrior here, but it seems she isn't that great at paying attention." Two-Star calms himself down, "You said this would be in private. How can this be in private if we have other cats in here with us?" Two-Star looks back to Shadeflight, "You can dismiss yourself. NOW."
---
Turtle Power.
#130 Posted: 19:02:13 04/07/2014
OoC: Well that was a reading fail on my part. smilie Sorry, HerrMythology! Edited to make more sense.
As for Vlada, sure thing! I'll have that drama occur once the ShadowClan meeting is over. :3

"My apologies," Shadeflight meowed smoothly. She got up from the den and went out, stomach churning with frustration. Of course she hadn't suspected she'd get away with it, but she was really interested in...leader business. She had wanted to be the deputy, after all, but Spiriteye had stolen the spot.
---
#131 Posted: 19:13:17 04/07/2014
OCC: Well thankfully I saw that coming so my post still fits!

Spirit Eye looks down at Shadeflight and rolls his eyes, "When will you ever learn? You cannot expect anything positive from disobeying orders."

Two-Star sighs, "Sorry about that, she is certainly an unruly one..."
---
Turtle Power.
#132 Posted: 19:21:27 04/07/2014
Shadeflight flicked her tail defiantly. "Aren't you ever curious?" Her eyes flicked around, taking in the structure of the ThunderClan camp.

Wolfstar shook his head. "That is quite alright. It happens. Now tell me, Twostar. What is so important that we must have this meeting in the first place?" His yellow eyes stared deeply into the other leader's eyes.

Cloverpaw rolled her eyes and listened to the warriors chatter with the kittypet.

OoC: Man. Except for Wolfstar, I have all the unruly kitties, huh? X3
---
#133 Posted: 19:34:39 04/07/2014
OCC: It does seem that way, huh? Two-Star's appearance is based off of Venus the cat. Just wated that to be abundantly clear... and his warrior name was Two-Face... yeah...

Spirit Eye sighs, "It's not my place to stick my nose where it isn't supposed to be. If you had more of the same philosophy, you might have actually been deputy instead of me."

Two-Star's Green eye flared with dominance, while his blue eye showed submissiveness, "Well Wolfstar, there is no need to play with the time you have graciously given me, so I'll make it quick; My clan is starving and we need promission to hunt on the edge of your territory, of course the edge closest to Shadowclan."
---
Turtle Power.
#134 Posted: 19:55:13 04/07/2014
OC: Oh, neat. :0

With that, Shadeflight did not say another word. Ugh, Spiriteye. Thinks he's so much better than me.
But maybe he is,
a tiny voice said in her head. After all, he's the deputy and not you.
NO! He and the leader are mates somehow. That's probably the only reason he got to his spot.
She huffed softly and sat down in the dirt, ears flicking irritatedly.

Wolfstar did not flinch, but continued to stare at Twostar calmly as he thought. Okay. I must think about this. If I let them, ShadowClan will be in our good graces, but it won't guarantee the agreement of my Clan, and make me look submissive. Anyway, we've shown that we're gathered an unnaturally large pile of prey this season. If I refuse, ShadowClan will do anything it takes to make sure it gets it's way, which could also be bad for my Clan. Twostar has really got me in a rough spot here.
"Let's say I agreed to this," Wolfstar started. "How long will you plan to hunt in our forest?"
---
#135 Posted: 20:12:49 04/07/2014
Two-Star quickly answers, "Until Leave fall's end, at the most... Try too look at it from my perspective Wolfstar. My long-standing policy of peace has caused my clan much pain and suffering, which I did to raise our status amongst the other clans. Guess what though: They still look down on us. Every-time I go to the gathering I am hopeful that someone will give us more territory, at least enough for us to not have to struggle every leaf bare. Every-time though I know it's useless. They fear looking weak in front of their clans. So I hold back my starving clan to aid the other clans and what do I get in return? Shady looks, doubt in my clan, and chuckles from the other clans. All of the leaders have grown prideful and sure that ShadowClan doesn't attack them because we have lost our touch." Two-Star's fur bristles at the thought, "I assure you however, we are more prepared than ever. I don't mean to threaten to get my point across, I am sorry, but..."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:16:30 04/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#136 Posted: 16:32:07 06/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Guys! Idk what we're going to do about Vlada's characters, she's on a cruise for a week right now. We have to not have them in the RP for six more days...
OOC: Aah! That game is awesome! You guys should try it...

Dawntail wasn't sure about this. Should she really allow another clan to be hunting in ThunderClan territory? "Two-Star, I understand your point. However, it is against the Warrior Code to hunt or trespass on another clan's territory. Maybe StarClan will send us a sign in the form of a dream or vision? I don't know. What do you think about this, Wolfstar?"
#137 Posted: 19:13:44 06/07/2014
OCC: Your character isn't in the meeting.
---
Turtle Power.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#138 Posted: 23:09:10 06/07/2014
OOC: DID ANYONE NOTICE MY FREAKING CHARACTER SHEET ON PAGE 2? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#139 Posted: 00:11:42 07/07/2014
OCC: Yeah, but I can't do anything about it. I am not Game Master.
---
Turtle Power.
#140 Posted: 00:22:52 07/07/2014
Quote: dinorang67
OOC: DID ANYONE NOTICE MY FREAKING CHARACTER SHEET ON PAGE 2? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

OOC:
a. Why are you using OOC if you aren't in the roleplay
b. Why did you ask if BloodClan was allowed, and then post a BloodClan sheet, without permission? That's not the way permission works!
c. BloodClan is a forest territory enemy. This roleplay is set in the Lake territory, so I doubt BloodClan is allowed.
d. All caps usually comes of as hostile, so I'd lay off Caps Lock, kay?
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#141 Posted: 00:24:44 07/07/2014
OOC: Can someone meet up with Rubystone? She's currently sitting in a tree looking around the clan, bored out of her mind. No one has even noticed her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:48:15 08/07/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#142 Posted: 00:32:00 07/07/2014
Sweetleaf padded out of the nursery, wary of the ShadowClan warriors. She looked around camp in an uninterested manner, until she spotted Rubystone in a tree. she bound towards the young warrior, and climbed the tree towards her. "Rubystone! I have wonderful news!"
---
#143 Posted: 02:59:38 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm really sorry! I did notice it but I totally forgot to say accepted... dang! Well, accepted! smilie
OOC: Oops. My bad. Dawntail never said that! smilie
#144 Posted: 08:03:28 07/07/2014
"Hm?" Rubystone looked down and saw Sweetleaf climb up to the tree towards her. "What is it, Sweetleaf?" she asked.
#145 Posted: 13:10:01 07/07/2014
Wolfstar narrowed his eyes slightly, disapproving of the violent turn the meeting had taken. "Are you saying you don't know how to hunt in your own Clan? And why would you spend time apparently training your Clan to fight instead of teaching then to hunt?"
---
#146 Posted: 17:56:02 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, I thought this was the forest territory? Is that alright? o.O Omg, I had no idea...
Dawntail hid behind a bush as she watched the other two ShadowClan cats. They don't even know I'm watching!, she thought to herself. Good thing I blend in well here!.
She also wondered what was going on inside the Leader's Den. What were the two cats talking about? Would it change the ways of the four clans? What did it have to do with other cats?
Thoughts raced through the tabby she-cat's head, and she was distracted when she heard a noise coming from a bush. Huh?

Cinderbreeze counted her medicines as she held a few in her mouth. "Borage Leaves, Burdock Root, Coltsfoot, Juniper Berries, Goldenrod, Lavender, Feverfew, Tansy, Yarrow. That's all I need for n-"
"AAH!" Something jumped out from behind Cinderbreeze. "W-What?"
#147 Posted: 18:49:25 07/07/2014
Two-Star's fur bristles but he calms himself, "I HAVE trained them to hunt, They HAVE hunted, they've HAD no breaks, we HAVE worked twice as hard as any other clan to survive, and we STILL cannot get enough food, and we STILL are looked down upon. And there is no apparently in it, we are. You know Thunderclan has a much better prey supply than Shadowclan. I am trying to tell you there can be no peace if my future kits cannot survive leafbare. what would YOU do in my situation Wolfstar? Let your kits die of starvation? Can't you see that the only thing keeping you held back is your pride? What do you have to lose really? In my moons as leader, I have never once meant you harm, you know this."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:17:57 07/07/2014 by HerrMythology
#148 Posted: 19:26:52 07/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Cinderbreeze instantly attacked the creature who jumped out from behind, she did her best even though she knew she wasn't a Warrior, just a Medicine Cat.
The scent of the ThunderClan camp, and cat-like fur? These signs told her that the creature was one of her clanmates! Cinderbreeze turned around to see Dawntail, surprised. "Dawntail?! What on earth are you doing, attacking me from behind?!", she asked. "I'm sorry, I truly am!", Dawntail apologized. "I heard some kind of small mouse in the bush behind your den, and I didn't know you were on the other side, nor did I know I would end up in here! I pounced, and now here I am!"
Thank goodness it wasn't some enemy cat or other animal! Cinderbreeze now understood Dawntail's story and saw that she had a wound on her right shoulder. "Is that from me?", she asked, looking carefully at the blood-oozing scratch. Dawntail shook her head, and Cinderbreeze sighed in relief, she didn't want to hurt any of her clanmates when she was supposed to be healing them! "That's good, I'm glad I didn't hurt you. What is it from, anyway?"
"I got scratched by a thorn in the middle of the bush, is it in there?", Dawntail asked, wincing from the pain. Cinderbreeze investigated the wound. "Nope, it almost looks like a scratch, but I believe you. I'll go get some medicine."
The white-pelted medicine cat returned with cobwebs and a comfrey plant. Cinderbreeze dabbed the cobwebs on Dawntail's scratch, then chewed the comfrey into a poultice and applied it to the wound, then again got the cobwebs and finally wrapped them around Dawntail's shoulder. "There, it should feel better by tomorrow!", she said.
Dawntail nodded and thanked the clan's medicine cat. She had remembered when she had just became a warrior about six moons ago, at the time she was mentoring an apprentice. Cinderbreeze had cured her torn ear from a battle, and she had never forgotten how much Cinderbreeze's medicine had helped. What would ThunderClan do without Cinderbreeze? , she thought, thankful to have such a great medicine cat. Dawntail walked back to where she was before, and waited ever so patiently for the meeting to be over, so she could hear what was going on. She still watched the ShadowClan cats.
OOC: Sorry if it's long! I looked in enter the clans for all this herb stuff, lol! x3
#149 Posted: 19:43:40 07/07/2014
Sweetleaf settled herself on the branch next to the younger warrior. "Wolfstar and I are expecting kits," the she-cat mewed. "What a time to for good news to come! When ShadowClan shows up!" Sweetleaf purred. And looked down onto the camp. The two ShadowClan warriors hunched by fresh-kill pile, surrounded by warriors.
"Since when did hostility become diplomacy..." she huffed.
---
#150 Posted: 23:24:52 07/07/2014
"Congratulations!" Rubystone smiled at Sweetleaf. "That's great news!"
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me