Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 27 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#1301 Posted: 21:09:52 04/05/2012
I'm holing mine comes tomorrow. It did say that it was expected to come within three to five days, so tomorrow would be the third day. Fingers crossed!
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
dragonjackd Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#1302 Posted: 21:47:18 04/05/2012
Coventry, All gone now though, Only had 4 in, my sons friend from school went to get one as I had no spare money to get him one when I was there, but all sold out, might be some on next delivery?????
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37/37+1
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#1303 Posted: 11:53:50 05/05/2012
Camo - Skylanders - Spyro's Adventure - Character Pack Game £7.97
Despatch to: -
Estimated despatch: Next Working Day from 04 May 2012

Dragon's Peak - Skylanders - Spyro's Adventure - Adventure Pack Game £24.97

Sooo, looks like mine are going to be dispatching on Monday?
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#1304 Posted: 11:56:25 05/05/2012
Camo and Warnado, welcome home. Both of them are so fun to play with, and are quite strong. Hope everyone elses comes quickly.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1305 Posted: 12:14:25 05/05/2012
Did anyone order Camo/Warnado/Wham-Shell from Amazon? If so, have they dispatched yet?
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
shinybenny7 Green Sparx Gems: 200
#1306 Posted: 12:42:27 05/05/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
Did anyone order Camo/Warnado/Wham-Shell from Amazon? If so, have they dispatched yet?

Ive ordered them from amazon but they haven't dispatched yet. Although strangely it didn't say preorder it said temporarily out of stock so it sounds like amazon have had them before...
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1307 Posted: 14:45:09 05/05/2012
Just got Camo and Warnado at Smyths-they had about 6 Camo's and 10 Warnado's when I got mine, but Camo sold out quickly afterwards, and there were only 2 Warnado's when I left. Just Wham-Shell to go! Have there been any sightings of him yet?
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#1308 Posted: 15:25:40 05/05/2012
My Dragons Peak adventure pack would have arrived today however I was at work, my housemate didn't answer the door and then refused to go to the delivery office for me. Now I have to wait until Friday because I'm working 9-5 all week. Eurgh.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#1309 Posted: 16:00:36 05/05/2012
Just back from Lewisham and can report that the Gamestation there has Skylanders. Plenty single packs of Zap and Bash (couldn't make out the others behind the counter and queue barrier). They did have two triple packs one of Zap, Hex and Dino-Rang and one of Whirlwind, Double Trouble and Drill Sarg.

The usual staff woman was excited to have Double Trouble and recommended I get him. I told her I got him almost two months ago. I don't think I've ever seen a jaw fall on the floor as fast before smilie

I didn't see the price on the triple packs, but the singles were £8.99, yes £8.99 for the older figures. It might be useful for someone, but I'm glad I got mine earlier!
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#1310 Posted: 16:54:08 05/05/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
My Dragons Peak adventure pack would have arrived today however I was at work, my housemate didn't answer the door and then refused to go to the delivery office for me. Now I have to wait until Friday because I'm working 9-5 all week. Eurgh.

q_q I'm sad for you.
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#1311 Posted: 18:14:04 05/05/2012
Just got my Dark Spyro single smilie Thank-you Buzzthebatgirl smilie

The lady from the toy shop next to my shop said she's getting "series 5.5" next week, I'm assuming that means the 2nd half of wave 5? Which would be Wham-Shell? But then she doesn't know anything about Skylanders so it could be anything... I'm hoping for Camo, Warnado or DP (unlikely... she's only had singles so far).
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#1312 Posted: 18:17:37 05/05/2012
Quote: Astrail

It'll be Tuesday due to the bank hol, same as mine.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#1313 Posted: 18:25:25 05/05/2012

What a douchebag!
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#1314 Posted: 18:29:29 05/05/2012
Quote: chrisrobbo21982
Quote: Astrail

It'll be Tuesday due to the bank hol, same as mine.

smilie Haha, yes. Tuesday.
I keep forgetting Monday is a bank holiday....
---
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#1315 Posted: 19:06:06 05/05/2012
Skylanders Cloud Patrol still not on app store =/
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#1316 Posted: 19:21:26 05/05/2012
DP available at Smyths. Just got it today for my son! smilie

Camo and warnardo sold out at some stores.

Wham Shell hopefully next week.
#1317 Posted: 20:13:16 05/05/2012
Quote: Deandria

The lady from the toy shop next to my shop said she's getting "series 5.5" next week, I'm assuming that means the 2nd half of wave 5? Which would be Wham-Shell? But then she doesn't know anything about Skylanders so it could be anything... I'm hoping for Camo, Warnado or DP (unlikely... she's only had singles so far).

No problem, glad to help a fellow hunter smilie

Now despite my local Smyths (Charlton) informing me they would have no Skylanders today, I decided to check the website - and BOOM Dragon and Turtle in stock. **I did ring and make the guy put a set a side for me, no way was I missing them!

When I got there they had a very strict ONE character style per person for Camo and War. **Glad my husband came so I could get a set for my friend. **Unfortunatly it left me a Camo short for another friend. **I guess they can fight over the Camo smilie

And here's my boys:
[User Posted Image]
---
#1318 Posted: 20:46:16 05/05/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl

Now despite my local Smyths (Charlton) informing me they would have no Skylanders today, I decided to check the website - and BOOM Dragon and Turtle in stock. **I did ring and make the guy put a set a side for me, no way was I missing them!

When I got there they had a very strict ONE character style per person for Camo and War. **Glad my husband came so I could get a set for my friend. **Unfortunatly it left me a Camo short for another friend. **I guess they can fight over the Camo smilie

And here's my boys:
[User Posted Image]

You should have asked about DP, I'm sure it came in the same shipment and they're keeping it in the back for the Bank Holiday weekend!

I'm in Ireland and already got DP. stock came in today. although it wasn't put on the shelf, they still sold us one set. I'm not sure if it's offically released by Smyths yet, but they should have it in. We also picked up the last ignitor.
#1319 Posted: 21:01:08 05/05/2012
^I'll try that tomorrow when I hit the Cardiff store. Didn't think of it today, to busy trying not to miss my bus connections!
---
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#1320 Posted: 16:00:04 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl

And here's my boys:
[User Posted Image]

Nice one buzz glad you where finally able 2 find them. Am still looking for mine so wish me luck lol
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#1321 Posted: 16:42:16 06/05/2012
My brother very nicely popped into a couple of TRUs on his way home from holiday, neither of which had Dragon's Peak, but he did pick me up a Blue Bash which was really cool smilie
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#1322 Posted: 08:07:17 07/05/2012
Has anybody noticed this.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skyl...f#ht_1844wt_689
Bit over RRP but amazing since its from a scalper.
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1323 Posted: 08:19:08 07/05/2012
Called TRU Exeter again.

"Do you have Dragons Peak or Wham Shell?"
"No."
"Oh... do you know when you're getting them?"
"Not sure. Think we're getting Wham Shell with Camoo [how he pronounced it]."
"... thanks."

Huh.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1324 Posted: 08:22:21 07/05/2012
Quote: shinybenny7

the seller is "Registered as a business seller" so not a scalper in the usual sense of the word, simply an opportunistic capitalist smilie
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#1325 Posted: 09:04:26 07/05/2012
Quote: t7gga

the seller is "Registered as a business seller" so not a scalper in the usual sense of the word, simply an opportunistic capitalist smilie

wont it be over RRP so after he sells it eBay fees are paid buy the winner instead of him or don't business sellers have eBay/Paypal fees? nothing wrong with that i think its a very good price
---
I Have: 37/37
#1326 Posted: 18:36:57 07/05/2012
Does anybody have a recommendation on where to look for camo and warnado?
---
Elle And Chris Green Sparx Gems: 241
#1327 Posted: 18:46:56 07/05/2012
98% of mine have come from ebay, the latest being Camo / Ignitor / Warndo + blue bash
The rest 4 or 5 have come from Tescos
Everywhere else iv tryed game / toys r us / asda / smyths are always sold out

------
Own smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Delivery Waiting smiliesmiliesmilie + Blue bash. Still Need smiliesmilie + Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / VV / F-L Stump-smash
---
Own 37/37 Skylanders Still Need:- Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
Own 19/61 Skylanders Giants
#1328 Posted: 18:48:53 07/05/2012

thats who i just got mine from cheapest i could find

-----
Own smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Delivery Waiting smiliesmiliesmilie + Blue bash. Still Need smiliesmilie + Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / VV / F-L Stump-smash
---
Own 37/37 Skylanders Still Need:- Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:52:10 07/05/2012 by Elle And Chris
#1329 Posted: 20:23:23 07/05/2012
Does anybody have a recommendation on where to look for camo and warnado?

Try Smyths. They have a good range atm. I got Camo, Warnardo and Dragons Peak from the Irish store. Check online for availability.

http://www.smythstoys.com/Skylanders-!WCAT198-cat.aspx
#1330 Posted: 20:51:28 07/05/2012
I've not actually gotten any of my Skylanders from eBay except for Double Trouble.

I got my American Cynder from an Amazon seller also but, other than that, the rest of my figures have been from Amazon, GAME, Gamestation, Tesco and TRU at RRP. If £8-9 should be considered RRP. Pfft.

Hopefully I can pick up Dragons Peak from the delivery office tomorrow after work. Depends if I have to work late again or not.
---
#1331 Posted: 21:16:16 07/05/2012
I only got Drill Sergeant from eBay, back when it was an ASDA exclusive. Ended up with one too many, mind you...
---
kiz3000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#1332 Posted: 07:54:56 08/05/2012
Anyone else that ordered from Tesco Entertainment, have you checked your order recently?

I checked up on my Dragon's Peak order from them and now my despatch date is "After 6 Weeks from 06 May 2012". WTF. I'll be cancelling it and hoping my Shopto order comes soon instead.
#1333 Posted: 08:21:59 08/05/2012
Turns out that work had swapped my 9-5 to a 1-9 without telling me so I walked to work only to have to turn round and come back home :/

On the plus side, went to the delivery office on the way back:

[User Posted Image]

:3

[User Posted Image]

Hurraaaaay. Thanks ShopTo!

Just Wham Shell to go now.
---
#1334 Posted: 14:51:09 08/05/2012
Just got Dragons Peak from ebay £30 :/

cheapest and quickest i could find

just need Wham-shell now

-----
Delivery Waiting smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie + Blue bash. Still Need smilie + Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / VV / F-L Stump-smash
---
zetazebrapies Gold Sparx Gems: 2310
#1335 Posted: 14:53:53 08/05/2012
Just got dragon's peak in Argos! smilie The top of the box is slightly bent that is no problem at all!smilie
#1336 Posted: 14:58:02 08/05/2012
Quote: zetazebrapies
Just got dragon's peak in Argos! smilie The top of the box is slightly bent that is no problem at all!smilie

No way! it says there sold out every where. my mother inlaw works there and checks daily and they never have none.

ur very lucky smilie

-----
Delivery Waiting smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie + Blue bash. Still Need smilie + Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / VV / F-L Stump-smash
---
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#1337 Posted: 15:04:43 08/05/2012
Got dragons peak at Tesco!!!
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#1338 Posted: 15:42:56 08/05/2012
With Tesco, shopto and Argos getting Dragon's Peak, would have to assume Amazon will have it this week.
#1339 Posted: 16:35:12 08/05/2012
Quote: Wynne1975
With Tesco, shopto and Argos getting Dragon's Peak, would have to assume Amazon will have it this week.

I hope so... but my DP pre-order on Amazon still says the same it did when I ordered it... smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1340 Posted: 16:48:41 08/05/2012
Turns out that work had swapped my 9-5 to a 1-9 without telling me so I walked to work only to have to turn round and come back home :/

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Quote: PortalMasterEon

smilie Why does nearly everybody on this thread have camo and warnado and dragons peak?!
---
#1341 Posted: 17:03:59 08/05/2012

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

smilie Why does nearly everybody on this thread have camo and warnado and dragons peak?!

because they are out over here now!
---
#1342 Posted: 17:32:15 08/05/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

because they are out over here now!

I cant seem to find them though!
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1343 Posted: 17:35:15 08/05/2012
^Same here. Nowhere I go has any new Skylanders.
---
Bring the Fanta
#1344 Posted: 17:54:23 08/05/2012
best place to look for me so far has been tesco extra
---
#1345 Posted: 19:52:11 08/05/2012
Looks like tesco have changed my status for Dragon's Peak too @_@
Darn, was really hoping for that to ship today...

Camo has also changed to 4-5 working days from the 6th May, instead of first working day (aka today)

Anyway, obtained Prism Break/ Boomer/ Voodood triple for my birthday today. Not really an amazing triple, but something rather interesting has been left on the box.
Theres a sticker from the store.
"Trade in your used Skalnders. Trade £4.50 Cash £3.00". Even though the price sticker is ripped off, its clearly HMV (They use a particular font on their stickers). So it seems HMV are now doing pre-owned skylander trade ins?
Strangely, I only just noticed they wrote Skalnders, not Skylanders

Also, paint jobs are fine.... but I think my Voodood was lacking a bit of glue.
I took him out of the packaging and noticed..... the bottom of the base (green part) was STILL in the packet nicely showing off the bit of white card hiding the tag from view, and the tag itself. I know people have spent ages trying to prise those things apart, and the packaging seemed to do it for me.
---
#1346 Posted: 10:23:23 09/05/2012
I'm the other way around - I have Wham Shell, but I need Dragon's Peak. I am 99.9% certain that my local Tesco won't have Dragon's Peak, so I'm not even going to go and look. It seems to be available from Tesco Entertainment, though? £25. Ouch.
---
kiz3000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#1347 Posted: 10:27:27 09/05/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
I'm the other way around - I have Wham Shell, but I need Dragon's Peak. I am 99.9% certain that my local Tesco won't have Dragon's Peak, so I'm not even going to go and look. It seems to be available from Tesco Entertainment, though? £25. Ouch.

I noticed that they've relisted Dragon's Peak with a despatch date of tomorrow. I've reorded even though I can't cancel my other order that says over 6 weeks until despatch. Interesting to see what happens.

And oh wow where did you get Wham Shell from? Tesco instore?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:28:39 09/05/2012 by kiz3000
#1348 Posted: 10:32:35 09/05/2012
Afraid not - I admit that I got a friend to import a few of mine since I couldn't get pre-orders online and I'm fed up with not finding anything past Wave 1 in my local shop (seriously, a shelf full of Bash and a shelf full of Drobot?). Still looking to see if anywhere nearby has Dragon's Peak, otherwise I may have to bite the bullet and get the one from Tesco Entertainment smilie

EDIT: Apparently my Amazon order I placed three months ago is "Dispatching Soon". SWEET.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:45:22 09/05/2012 by Sunny Castanets
#1349 Posted: 10:50:54 09/05/2012
Heads up, you guys - if anyone still needs Chop Chop or Bash, they're both £4.99 each on Play.com.
---
#1350 Posted: 11:00:15 09/05/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
EDIT: Apparently my Amazon order I placed three months ago is "Dispatching Soon". SWEET.

For DP? When did you order? I ordered mine 19/02 and it's still "Not Yet Dispatched" smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 27 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me