Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 21 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1001 Posted: 23:15:26 13/09/2014
22 second difference!!!! omg!!!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1002 Posted: 23:16:41 13/09/2014
FRYNO FOREVER YOU DELETED YOUR POST!!!!!!!
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1003 Posted: 23:16:50 13/09/2014
Wow.

Also, I finally got the first comment on a page!!!!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1004 Posted: 23:16:52 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Grr! I leave to clean up some dog pee, and I don't get a page. Oh well. There's always next time.
---
A story.
#1005 Posted: 23:17:25 13/09/2014
I deleted a post because I accidentally double posted.
---
#1006 Posted: 21:08:51 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seventy-One:
Collect Them All!

Back at the Highlands, our friends had taken out Shadow. It was a pretty easy fight, because, well, orcs are easy. Dune Bug and Red sat in the torture chamber, which had three orcs inside. “Wow. You guys are seriously stupid.” said Red. “No, you are!” exclaimed Shadow. “Nope. Just you.” replied Red. Titan glared at him. “What were we in here for?” asked Dune Bug. “Oh, yeah. So Sky, how have you been contacting home?” asked Red. “What do you mean?” asked Sky. “We’ve tracked some calls on an unknown radio frequency, and your voice is on it.” said Dune Bug. “We haven’t been able to talk to our boss at home.” said Titan. “Beg to differ with our Apple Genius?” asked Red. Drobot came crashing in. “I’ve checked all the calls! You guys have another friend coming in, and that Blood guy is very important to you. Plus, your boss is sending some friends to free you.” said the intelligent Skylander. “Uh, they’ve got us. What’ya wanna know?” asked Shadow. “Who’s Dash?” asked Drobot. “She’s a Smolderdash, armed with a ton of fire. She’ll kill you guys.” said Shadow. “Stop it, fool!” yelled Sky. Shadow shrugged it off. “Plus, she’s incredibly fast, you won’t catch her.” Shadow continued. “She’s probably in your home, killing your friends right now.” added in Titan. “Get downstairs. These orcs have a tendency to be right.” said Dune Bug.

Red ran down the flight of stairs, and saw that everyone being chill and calm, doing their usual ‘I’m not important right now’ thing. “What’s up, Red?” asked Dino. “Nothing. Looks like we’re all good. Carry on.” replied Red. “Carry on doing nothing?” asked Zoo. Red looked at him. “Pathetic.” he said under his breath. He ran back up the stairs, and entered the room. “We’re all clear. No dying or bloodshed.” Red said. He sat down. “HEY!” yelled Scratch. Red ran down the stairs again, and saw a black and red blur zooming around the room. “Everyone, run upstairs!” yelled Red. The Skylanders down there made their way past the blur, and ran up. “What’s that?!” yelled Jade. “Some new enemy, for the plot.” said Crusher. Red made a barricade of tables, chairs and packaging, so the blur couldn’t get up.

Dune Bug had crowded everyone in the biggest room upstairs, which just happened to be the torture chamber. “Looks like Dash got them.” said Titan. “Hopefully she’ll burn this place down. If not, we’ll do it.” said Sky. “You two, shut up.” said Wallop, holding up his hammers. “Okay, guys, I understand the concern. That blur was Dash, a follower of the Ignitor, Flade. She was working with Mars and the orcs, and she will kill us, no matter what she has to do.” announced Dune Bug. “Also, there are some more orcs coming in. Their names are Mech and Firecracker. Do you three want to tell us what they do?” asked Red. “Mech pilots a giant robot fighter suit, and Firecracker has a ton of bombs and fireworks. They often pair together, and kill tons of Skylanders.” said Shadow. Sky kicked him. “Well, that sounds terrifying. But, now we know what we’re up against.” said Jade. “How are we going to stop Dash?” asked Scratch. “I’ll make some stuff to slow her down.” said Guru. He held up a bottle of glue. “I call it Goop.” he said. “Elmer's Glue.” said Scratch. “GOOP!” yelled Guru.

Flameslinger and Wallop were sent to put the Goop all around the barricade, which they would have to remove. “So, she’s going to run up the steps, and get caught in the Goop.” said Wallop. “Thank you for explaining the plot. I surely couldn’t do it on my own.” said Flameslinger sarcastically. The two started moving the barricades, and met Dash in the eye. “You gonna let me up?” she said friendly. “Sure. Just let us move the barricades.” said Wallop. He picked up the last table, and quickly hopped up a couple steps. Dash ran really fast, so fast, that the Goop couldn’t hold her. She dashed up the stairs, and blew fire at the two Skylanders. “Get her!” yelled Wallop. He threw a hammer, while Flameslinger shot a bunch of arrows. The Goop on her feet started to dry, and stick to the floor. Wallop jumped up to her, and hit her with the other hammer. The Goop was almost completely dry. “YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! HAIL HAVOC!” yelled Dash. She pressed a button on her fire rod, and a bunch of fire blasted from her.

Wallop and Flameslinger were sent flying into the air, and the Wall started catching on fire. “Guys.” coughed out Flameslinger. “Get down here.” he heaved. Dune Bug and the group threw down a small rope, and slid down it. “Are you all right?” asked Dune Bug nervously. “Couldn’t be better.” wheezed Wallop. “Guys, grab everything you may need. This place is going to burn.” yelled Cynder. The group ran around, grabbing as much stuff as they needed. “I got the keys to the camper, along with a bunch of other cars.” said Red. He handed out keys, and Skylanders filled up the cars. Red, Dune Bug, Jade and Flameslinger sat in one car. “Where too?” asked Dune Bug. “Walmart?” asked Jade. “No. There are way more people there, and it’s open 24/7, so we could be seen easily.” said Flameslinger. “Kmart.” said Dune Bug. “Nope. I hate Kmart.” said Jade. “Well, it looks like the only option is Toys R Us.”

End of Chapter Seventy-One

Author’s Log:

Our friends have destroyed another store, and are heading into the chaos of TRU. Great. Hopefully Anchor and the Peebs don’t show up....

Thanks for reading! Be sure to comment and spread good word to the far off lands!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#1007 Posted: 21:17:45 14/09/2014
HAIL HAVOC!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1008 Posted: 21:38:11 14/09/2014
HAIL HAVOC!
---
#1009 Posted: 21:35:08 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seventy-Two:
No Place like TRU

Dune Bug stepped out of his car, staring at the madhouse known as Toys R Us. Red then dramatically stepped out, as did Jade and Flameslinger. One of the cars parked beside them. Zoo Lou stuck his feet out, but hit his head on the frame. “You ruined it.” said Flameslinger. He and the others walked forward. “We’ll go in from the front, because the damage seems less worse there. As we make our way to the back, watch out for Peebs, Anchor, and any of Jaoke’s contraptions.” Dune Bug warned the group around him Crusher walked up, and shattered the glass window, and an alarm went off. “To the back!” yelled Flameslinger, running around the building, the others, following him. “I’ll go up first, as the old man won’t be happy to see anyone else but me.” said Red, walking confidently through the hole.

He was flung back, as Sgt. Stumpy’s hammer-hand hit his chest. “No one comes in, no one gets out.” said the grumpy old man. “You used to let me come in all the time!” exclaimed Red. “That was back in the old days, of peace and Ferbreeze-scented air. Now, we are in a dark time. The rules have changed.” said Sgt. Stumpy grimly. “Actually, I’ve been payed to not let you in.” he continued. “By who, and how much was he paying?” asked Cynder. “That little son of a gun named Jaoke has been paying me in cashews. I love them things.” said Sgt. Stumpy. “We’ll give you double.” negotiated Cynder. “NO! Goodbye, childs.” yelled Stumpy. Terrafin dragged the old fart out of the hole, and put him against the wall. “Get in! I can handle the old man.” he said. The others ran in fast. “You can’t fight a disabled person!” yelled Sgt. Stumpy. Terrafin dropped him. “But I can fight you!” yelled the legless old man. He hammered Terrafin, but the shark picked him up, and tossed him into the street. “IS THIS ABOUT MY LEGS?”

The group huddled under an aisle, watching the ruckus go by. “With all the overstock at the main warehouses, this one’s population grows a hundred every day.” said Guru. “But, a hundred die a day. So it really just stays the same.” clarified Drobot. And the battle for lead nerd has just begun. “So, what’s the game plan exactly?” asked Jade. “Yeah, we sorta just showed up.” said Scratch. “I want to be featured in this chapter too.” said Todd. “The game plan is simple: survive the store until we can make a safe place.” said Red. A crazy Freeze Blade whizzed under the shelf, and a Trap Shadow tackled him. “Watch it.” said the Trap Shadow. “We were here first.” said Crusher. The Trap Shadow ripped the Freeze Blade in half, and got eye-to-eye with the Giant. “Luckily, I’m still alive! Yay Swap Force!” yelled the Freeze. A truck with a Ghost Roaster ran him over.

“You want to mess with me, bruh?” said the Trap Shadow, pushing Crusher. “You really shouldn’t have done that.” said Crusher. He got into a pose, which did nothing. “You guys were supposed to surround him.” sighed the Giant. He swung Sheila, at the Trap Shadow, and crushed the top half. “There. Swapper are easy to kill.” said Crusher. A group of Peebs jumped off the shelf, and crawled under. “You again?” yelled one of them. “Okay gang, cue fight scene.” said Dune Bug. The group had attacked the Peebs, but the dimwitted Skylanders fought back. One of them grabbed Zoo Lou. “You move, I snap his neck.” Zoo Lou turned purple, and grew large. “It’s the return of The Raging Radish!” yelled Cyrus happily. “He can still do that?” asked Phil. “Not really. Only when the plot demands it.” chipped in Flameslinger. The Rag- er, The Zoo flipped the Peeb on his back, and smashed his body. Then, he grabbed the other Peebs, and did the same, until twenty of them were dead. “Uh, it’s been nice talking to you. Bye!” yelled one of the Peebs. He ran away with the remaining six Peebs. The group walked out from under the aisle, in some weird formation. “This way, we’ll all be safe!” yelled Dino happily. A Fright Rider rode by, and picked up Todd. “He had a good time with us.” said Crusher.

Our friends made their way to the stuffed animal isle, which was deemed safe by friendly locals. “We’ll gather some cardboard, and make a nice shelter. Hopefully there aren’t too many marauders nearby.” said Dune Bug. He layed down on a huge bear. The others went near him. “Nice and safe.” said Jade happily. The Skylanders looked around, like they were waiting for something bad to happen. “Well, I’m going back to the Skylander section. Have fun.” said Wallop. “Nope, coming with you. It feels to calm and creepy over here.” said Dune Bug, jumping off his plush bear. Eventually, all of the others went with them. The area was silent, until a Zook popped his head out from under the bears. “That was a close one.” he said, ducking back under.

Under the pile of plush animals was a small box, which led to a huge lab underneath the soil. Blood and a Christmas Flocked Prism Break sat on a couch. “Coast is clear. So, you said you’ll give me your services, right?” Jaoke asked the Prism Break. “I, King Fuzzy, will offer my Peebs to protect your base. May the real Havoc live!” yelled King Fuzzy. Blood chanted the same thing. “Good.” said Jaoke. He grabbed a device, and stuck it on King Fuzzy’s chest, which caused him to violently spasm. He stopped, so Jaoke took the device off. “What the butt was that?!” said Blood worriedly. “What? That? Oh, I was just killing him. No big deal.” said Jaoke nonchalantly. “But why?” asked Blood. “I have his army, and I now control his body. Piece of cake.”

End of Chapter Seventy-Two

Author’s Log:

Yeah, killing someone at TRU is no big deal.

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment, subscribe, and spread word to the far off lands of darkSpyro!

---
A story.
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#1010 Posted: 22:09:56 15/09/2014
meh.... killing is no big deal
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#1011 Posted: 00:18:07 16/09/2014
Yeah, I do it everyday.
#1012 Posted: 05:48:57 16/09/2014
I know right. I've probably killed, like, 7 people at TRU.
---
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1013 Posted: 19:11:08 16/09/2014
Quote: Fryno Forever
I know right. I've probably killed, like, 7 people at TRU.

Only seven? Wow I' filled a tru with poisoness gases....
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#1014 Posted: 23:25:10 16/09/2014
That's impressive.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1015 Posted: 14:53:15 19/09/2014
I'm surprised I didn't have a million subscriptions from this when I got back. smilie

Anyway, another good chapter. I've killed around 224 people total in TRU. smilie 75 last year, 50 this year, and 99 next year. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1016 Posted: 16:06:27 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seventy-Three:
A Plan of Action!

Strauss and Co had been living at Josh’s for nearly five days now, and a special house was made for them. Strauss had been tinkering in his lab, when Shard walked in. “Hello. What do you need my services for?” asked the genius. “I just want to tell you that Josh would like to see you in the downstairs bathroom.” said Shard. “Playing messenger, eh? Well, why the bathroom?” asked Strauss. “He said there won’t be anyone in there.” said Shard. He walked out, and Strauss followed. The two made their way to the downstairs bathroom, and saw the rest of the group. “What’s going on?” asked Strauss. “I’ve caught pictures of Flade and an army of 3D printed Drow.” said Josh, holding up some pictures. “Josh wants us their to take them out.” said Torch. “Well, then I guess we should grab some extras, right?” asked Strauss. “I’ve got Sunbeam on board, along with Ion and Erebus. Thomas will stay here and keep the people occupied.” said Josh. Strauss exited the small room. “Where are you going?!” yelled Snow. “I’m getting the keys. Let’s go!”

Josh loaded up the car with a selected team of Skylanders, who are able to take on a fight. Strauss sat on the dashboard, while the others made due everywhere else. “So, how many men do you think Flade has? I know that he had four Voodood’s helping him, and they were pretty tough.” said Strauss. “I’ve seen two others walking around, but they weren’t doing anything but talking. I just can’t believe that he has cameras in my house.” said Josh. “What? He planted cameras, inside the house?” asked Strauss. “Yeah. He must have a rat in there.” said Josh. He pulled into his parking space, and got out of the car. The others climbed in a box, and he carried them in. “It’s your day off, Josh.” said a guy walking out of the door. “Yeah, but I though of some cool things to add, so I just had to come.” said Josh. He walked through the studio, and entered his office.

The gang was standing on Josh’s desk, making a plan. “What we’ll do is all go for the back hallway, which is right by the 3D printers. Any Drow or orcs there will be fought, and hopefully, eliminated. I have thirty of you guys, so we should be okay. Strauss will stay here, and help me make our own army.” said Josh. He sent the Skylanders out into the studio. “We’re making an army?” asked Strauss. “Yes, but of throwaway soldiers. They’ll only be able to fight Drow or Flade, and don’t have the life code, just a program. The figure template I’m using is Template Template, a test code that VV used in Swap Force.” said Josh, putting a design in his printer. “How many can you make at a time?” asked Strauss. “Only sixteen, but this one is top-of-the-line equipment. The soldiers will be done in five minutes.” said Josh. His estimate was correct, and the first batch of Template Template, rather known as Troopers, was done, and the second slew was in the making. “Can we fight now?” asked one of the Troopers, standing in a line. “Not yet. We still need to have countless men to use.” said Strauss. “How about now?” asked another. “No.” said Strauss. “Now?”

The Troopers’ production had made it over a hundred, and Josh used a mass insert code to send them Troopers to the group in the back. “Just got a call from Strauss. We have over a hundreds throwaway soldiers coming in.” said Torch. “Cool. That means we can go take out Flade.” said Zap. “Not necessarily. On a short run over to the east wing of the studio, there were hundreds of those Drow.” said Shard. “Flade has ten printers, and the each produce sixteen every five minutes, so we’re screwed.” said Snow. A wave of Troopers rolled in. “The cavalry has arrived.” said Brutus sarcastically. They crowd stopped, and one wearing a pink cape stood in front. “We were told to attack some elf guys.” said the Trooper. “His name is Pinky!” yelled one of the Troopers in the crowd. “Uh, Pinky, I guess you guys should go cover the bathroom. There is a bunch of activity there.” said Torch. The Troopers and Pinky ran down the hall. “What was that for?” asked Snow. “We don’t need them right now, and we have a barricade on the wall. Now, the rest of us are going to the 3D printer room, where we are going to use this.” said Torch, holding a small RFID chip, connected to a piece of Portal. “And that’s going to solve all of our problems!” yelled Countdown happily. “Yes, it will. This is a chip-jammer, which will corrupt the nearby Drow chips, and then explode.” said Torch.

The group of less than thirty Skylanders marched to te 3D printer room, where a group of Drow where making more of themselves. “If we throw it, we have a chance of ruining all of the chips in the big pile that are being put in the Drow.” said Snow. Torch nodded, and threw the device. “Aargh? ARBAR YAR!” yelled one of the Drow, who was on guard. A group of Drow circled the group. “Apparently, the device didn’t work. Well, I guess I should’ve asked Strauss or Josh to make, instead of making this a DIY.” said Torch.

End of Chapter Seventy-Three

Author’s Log:

Torch apparently isn’t good at using technology. Go figure.

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment, and spread word to the far off lands!

---
A story.
#1017 Posted: 16:11:01 20/09/2014
Stupid Torch. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1018 Posted: 16:20:49 20/09/2014
Uttster, I'm curious. Are you reading my fan fiction? I have no idea who is. And I need help getting new subscribers. And, finally then I'll leave you alone, did you ever get my PM?
#1019 Posted: 16:32:25 20/09/2014
Torch doesn't know technology. That's adorable.
---
#1020 Posted: 16:35:47 20/09/2014
I know a lot of people who would have tried to do what torch did. And fail.
#1021 Posted: 13:37:23 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Torch is really sad when it comes to tech. I mean, he almost blew up a house with a microwave. (Apparently, forks don't belong in one.)
---
A story.
#1022 Posted: 21:45:26 21/09/2014
Great chapter!
---
#1023 Posted: 23:03:00 24/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seventy-Four:
Plan Failed

The twenty-nine Skylanders that went to attack Flade’s men have now been successfully captured, and are being taken to Flade himself. They sat in a box, which was being dragged down the hallway. “This was a great plan.” said one of the Skylanders. He was a Grim Creeper, named Simon. “It would be, if the device worked.” said Torch. “Why can’t you just use your fire breath?” asked a Pop Fizz. “You didn’t hear them? They’d kill you all if I puffed a spark.” said Torch. “But we can handle them. I mean, I’m a mercenary, with a razor blade for a spine, with an awesome gauntlet with claws, and a bunch of knives. Snow and Brutus could definitely defend, along with Zap or the recruits.” said Shard. He sat in a plastic box, separated from the others. “You can’t get out of the box.” said Hive. “You wanna bet?” asked Shard. He clawed at the box, but nothing happened. “Is it too late?” asked Hive. The box was dropped, and a group of Drow cut a hole in it. “Ersh ma gerb.” babbled one of them. The group took that as ‘get out’, and exited the box.

An iPod sat in a chair, and Flade was using FaceTime to talk without any injuries. “Well well well, it looks like these heroes couldn’t save the day.” said Flade, with normal villain talk. “I can’t believe you’ve survived this long.” said Sunbeam. “Well, I have proven that Skylanders can live without humans.” said Flade. “Not really. There are tons of Skylanders that have started from day one by themselves.” said Torch. “And you are?” asked Flade. “I’m Torch. And I’m going to hunt you down and kill you.” said the fire Skylander. “No you won’t. You can’t. I am much more powerful than you, and I have an army.” said Flade. Torch puffed a ball of fire at a group of Drow, and melted them. Others came after, but Flade ordered to not touch him. “You’re pretty strong. Want to join me?” asked the mastermind. “Nope. I’ll just stick to the whole ‘I’m gonna kill you’ thing.” said Torch. “Well, that means that you will just have to die. Sick ‘em, boys.” said Flade. A couple of Drow grabbed him, and pointed their spears at him. “You asked for this.” said Torch. He quickly blew fire on the guys holding him down, and melted them. Another wave came, and Shard cut the tape and threw blades at all of them. Shard quickly freed all of the Skylanders. “Shard, Torch, I want you two, me, Erebus and Hive to stay here, and wait for more to come.” said Ion.

The five Skylanders stayed there, while the others trecked back to Josh’s office. Erebus ran around, checking the area. “Clear. We’re safe.” he said. “Good. Now, we can get started.” said Ion. He punched Shard in the face. “What was that for?” asked Shard, punching back. “We are going to kill you, because you make us look bad. Goodbye now.” said Ion. He grabbed a Drow spear, and aimed for Torch. “I wasn’t informed of this.” said Hive. His gun shot a thumbtack at Ion’s eye. “You move again, I’ll blow you up.” said Erebus, holding up a firecracker. “The two of you are insane. Let us go so we can focus on the real fight.” said Torch. He didn’t want to hurt Ion or Erebus. “Nope. You guys are too good to be kept alive. The way you guys shredded Dagger, Beezerker, and Pound was incredible, but too incredible.” said Ion. Torch looked at Ion sadly, and breathed fire all over him, melting the Giant. “Okay. I regret doing everything. Let’s go fight bad guys.” said Erebus, walking off. Torch looked a little skeptic, and melted him too.

Strauss was sitting on a desk, giving weapons to the Troopers. “Here you go, and you, and you, I wouldn’t forget about you, and then there’s you.” said Strauss. He looked at a crowd of about four hundred Troopers. “This should be good, but why can’t you get in there and help?” Strauss asked Josh. “I’ll get hurt. So will you and the group. That’s why we’re letting the Troopers do all the work.” said Josh, issuing weapons. His phone rang. It was Thomas. “Yello.” There was a lot of screaming. “Josh! Help! An army of Drow came in, and started killing villagers. I’ve got all of us hid in the downstairs bathroom, but they’re putting up a good fight! Come quick!”

End of Chapter Seventy-Four

Author’s Log:

I never saw that coming!

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment and spread word!

---
A story.
#1024 Posted: 23:13:52 24/09/2014
Another good chapter!
---
#1025 Posted: 23:22:22 24/09/2014
Shane-style betrayal.

If you get that, you're awesome.
---
#1026 Posted: 23:56:40 24/09/2014
Quote: Fryno Forever
Shane-style betrayal.

If you get that, you're awesome.

I always hated Shane, even before the betrayal.

I did expect Shane to betray but didn't expect Ion or Erubus to betray.
#1027 Posted: 01:25:36 25/09/2014
Yeah, Ion and Erebus was a surprise, but now going back, you can see what lead to it.
---
#1028 Posted: 01:46:35 25/09/2014
Good chapter,again....
---
#1029 Posted: 13:48:06 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Well guys, we've found a new logo, which looks great and goes with Shelves perfectly! Here it is:

[User Posted Image]

The new logo is made by 4inCreation, a user who's been making cool variants with editing tools. Here is his topic, I command you to check it out!

Thank you so much 4in, and also to Trix Master, who made our second logo!

Also, there will be a new chapter today, and if I can right another two later, I'll post one tomorrow!

---
A story.
#1030 Posted: 14:03:03 27/09/2014
Oh man, I guess that renders the logo I've been working on useless. smilie
---
#1031 Posted: 14:05:11 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I thought you totally forgot about it. I wasn't going to ask you if you did or not, because I didn't want to seem pushy. Plus, I didn't even ask him for this. There was a topic I made months ago asking for help, and then he bumped it with that.

Shelves can go with more than one logo, though. smilie
---
A story.
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#1032 Posted: 14:13:50 27/09/2014
uttster can you send me the logo in a message?
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#1033 Posted: 14:17:09 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sure thing!
---
A story.
#1034 Posted: 19:13:47 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seventy-Five:
Drow

The call ended. Josh quickly grabbed a box, and put all of the Troopers in it. Then, he ran down the hall, and gathered the group there. Strauss was then grabbed, and they headed for the car. “What’s going on?” asked Snow. “Thomas called. The villagers are being murdered by an army of Drow that Flade sent.” said Josh. He got in the car, and started to drive. “How many?” asked Torch. “I don’t know, but there were a ton of screams in the background.” said Strauss. “Open up the window. I’ll fly there.” said Torch. “No. We need to stick together.” said Josh. “I can get there fast, and take out many of the Drow. Shard can even ride on my back.” argued Torch. Shard looked at Torch, and shook his head. “Terrified of hights.” said Shard. Josh rolled down the window, and Torch flew out. “Does he realize we just pulled in the driveway?” asked Snow.

Josh unlocked the door. Nothing. There were no Drow, and the living room was completely normal. “Check downstairs. This doesn’t seem right.” said Josh, unloaded the Skylanders from the box. Torch flew inside the house. “I got lost.” he said shamefully. He flew down the stairs, and the Troopers followed him. “There’s nothing down here, either!” yelled Torch. Josh ran down the stairs. He leaned over the arena. Nothing. Same with the houses. Josh opened the bathroom door, and saw Thomas, standing in a pile of dead Skylanders. “I tried to save them. But they killed them all.” he cried. “The Drow. Where are they?” asked Josh. “None of them could talk, but a radio one held said something about the Highlands.” said Thomas, climbing out of the pile. He joined the group. “Well, I guess we have to go to the Highlands.” said Snow. Suddenly, a group of Drow jumped from a beam in the ceiling, and started swinging their swords and spears.

“Run!” yelled Hive. He was blocked by two Drow, but shot them both. Shard and Torch started killing the Drow, but others were being killed. Brutus, Thomas, Zap and Countdown successfully made it up the stairs, while Snow was grabbed by a Drow. He smirked, and cut her in half. Torch grabbed Shard, and put him on his back, then grabbed Hive with his talons. Sunbeam was grabbed by Josh, who was stepping on Drow, one by one. He dashed up the stairs, and Torch flew with the other two. The Troopers ran down the stairs to hold off the Drow, but it didn’t work. They were all cut in half and killed. Josh slammed and locked the basement door. “That should hold them. For now, I have to build a chip-jammer. It’s the thing that was used on Flade that was supposed to stop his chip.” said Josh. “But that failed.” said Strauss. “Yes, but I’ve improved it. I have all the parts ready, so it’ll take me only a couple minutes.

Those minutes went by fast. Josh opened the door, pressed a button on the device, and threw it down the stairs. The Drow started falling, and eventually, the whole army was wiped out. “You said something about them going to the Highlands, right?” Josh asked Thomas. “Yeah. He also mentioned a Zook named Jaoke made them a bunch of air carriers.” confirmed Thomas. “It’s only a half hour drive, so we’re going to go tonight.” said Josh. “It’s three o’clock in the morning, and the stores are closed. You won’t be able to get in, but we will.” said Torch. “Fine. I’ll sleep in my car, while you find your friends.” said Josh, He grabbed the keys, and they went to the car.

After a half hour drive to the Highlands, Josh noticed that there was a crater were Target used to be, and a charred GameStop. “What happened here?” Josh said unbelievably. “Well, three wars, many battles, fights, a bombing, a flash flood, and tons of other stuff.” said Torch. “I guess they aren’t at GameStop, and Walmart’s open 24/7, so I’d say they’re at Toys R Us.” said Strauss. Josh drove to the TRU parking lot, and let the Skylanders out. “We’ll come back with the group.” said Zap. They walked to the back, were the hole was. “No guard. This sounds sketchy.” said Thomas. “Just climb in.” said Shard, pushing Thomas into the hole. After all climbing in, they looked at the anarchy. “How could anyone survive here?” asked Hive. “With all the overstock, there are a ton Skylanders here. This must be the outcome.” said Strauss. He wheeled for the Electronics, and was encountered by a group of Prism Break’s.

End of Chapter Seventy-Five

Author’s Log:

That escalated quickly. Maybe we’ll get to see everyone reunite.

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment, tell your friends, and subscribe if not already done so!

---
A story.
#1035 Posted: 19:18:49 27/09/2014
New characters never last...
#1036 Posted: 19:20:14 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I know, right?
I guess Shelves is a members only club.
---
A story.
#1037 Posted: 19:27:25 27/09/2014
Josh is gonna die, isn't he?
---
#1038 Posted: 19:29:58 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm honestly not too sure. I was going to kill him in the last part of Chronicles of Strauss, and a couple chapters back. But, he is the only human featured in the story, so I'm betting he'll stay for a little while.

Or he could be dead next chapter. Who knows?
---
A story.
#1039 Posted: 21:43:58 27/09/2014
Guy die at TRU by some plastic. Seems legit
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1040 Posted: 22:21:06 27/09/2014
I love these stories, but I don't have the time to read them all! (also check your PM's!)
---
Dead
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1041 Posted: 19:59:48 28/09/2014
idea_ some random skylanders get traded in at gamestop, and their data is wiped clean.
#1042 Posted: 22:18:55 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seventy-Six:
Together Again

“We got some new friends. Sick ‘em.” said one of the Peebs. A couple came over, and grabbed Countdown and Strauss, and they started walking them to a truck. “Hey! Up here!” An arrow flew down off of a shelf, and hit one of the Peebs in the head. Another arrow rained down, and then another, until five of the Peebs were laying on the ground. “GARRH! GET THE ARCHER!” yelled the lead Peeb. Torch then puffed fire, and melted some of the Peebs. “I got this.” said Shard, pushing Torch aside. He threw a blade, and it ricocheted off a box, and sliced through three Peebs. Brutus grabbed the two remaining Peebs, and slammed them on to the ground. “Ta da.” said Brutus, going to the truck. Flameslinger jumped down the shelves. “So, let’s see who I was saving.” he said, walking towards the group. “Hey Flameslinger.” said Torch. “How the beans are you alive? You guys were slaughtered during the war!” yelled Flameslinger. He wasn’t sure if it was just some ploy from Flade. “We didn’t die. The Voodoods captured us and put us in a box, and shipped us to Toys for Bob Studios. We met Strauss’s father - long story - and found out that Flade has been making an army of 3D printer soldiers.” said Thomas. “I like turtles.” said Countdown.

Flameslinger led the group back to them others. They had made a camp in the Preschool Toys. “Guys, I have some news.” said Flameslinger. “What the Eon? How are you alive?!” yelled Dung Bug. Strauss told them the story. “Is Flade sending the Drow here?” asked Wallop. “He mentioned something about the Highlands to his Voodood friends, and about how four of them are here.” said Thomas. “Yeah. We took out three of them, and the other one we can’t find. The others have mentioned that two named Mech and Frostbite should have showed up last week, so I think we’re safe.” said Scratch. “We better start preparing for this attack. If there’s an ever-growing army coming for us, then we’re screwed.” said Jade. “Well, before we do anything, there’s someone you have to meet.” said Strauss. He told everyone to get in the cars, and go to the parking lot.

A herd of RC cars, Tonka trucks, and a Barbie Dream Camper drove out of the store, and into the parking lot. “It’s the car over there.” said Strauss over the radio. The vehicles pulled up to it, and the Skylanders stepped out. “I’ll get him.” said Torch. He flew in from the cracked window. “WAKE UP SUNSHINE!” yelled the phoenix. “Huh? Oh. It’s you. Did you guys find your friends?” asked Josh. He was groggy like every other awoken manchild. “Yeah. They’re outside.” said Torch. Josh opened the car door, and looked down at the group of toys. “Hi guys. I’m basically your father. My name is Josh, and I work for TfB Studios, making the Skylanders. You are alive because of the ‘Life Code’, which is randomly inserted into various chips at the factory.” said Josh. “A little much.” said Strauss. “Anyway, do you guys want me to take you out of here, or leave you to die?” Josh asked the toys. “Wait, you can get us out of here?” asked Dune Bug. “Yep. My home is, er, was a sanctuary for Skylanders. It’s up and running, and somewhat safe. But way safer than this place.” said Josh. “Guy, stop babbling so much.” said Cynder. “You promise that it’s safer than the store? I mean, I just don’t want to leave home.” said Dune Bug. “It’s up to you.” said Josh.

The group talked about staying at the Highlands, or going with Josh. “If we leave, we are safe, and can have a way better life.” said Jade. “But, we don’t know what will happen out there. Things could go utterly wrong, especially since we are closer to Flade.” said Red. “We’ll be fine wherever we go, as long as we stick together.” said Dune Bug. “I’m staying here. This has been my home for all of my life.” said Red. The other Travelers backed him up. “Then I guess we are splitting up again.” said Dune Bug. He made his way to the car, just to get out of the fighting. He crawled inside, and sat on the passenger’s seat. “I don’t know what to do. I want to stay here, but I also want to go there.” said Dune Bug to himself. “I know what you can do.” said a voice in the back. A black sword reached around the seat, and was placed on Dune Bug’s neck. A Skylander came out in front of him, and it was Blood. “I came out of the store to see what you lunatics were doing. Luckily, I found you.” said Blood. “Want do you want?” asked Dune Bug. He has stared in the face of death before, but this time, it was more surreal. “I want power. I want to be able to rule over the Skylanders, and make a world for us. I share that ambition with Flade, Jaoke, and the deceased Stink Bomb. But, I am different than them, as I will reach that goal.” Blood said, putting pressure on the blade. “You will go down, as the others’ bodies will drop next to yours.” whispered Dune Bug, sticking his staff-blade into Blood’s chest, and slicing it all the way down.

End of Chapter Seventy-Six

Author’s Log:

I was actually planning on killing Dune Bug there, but I thought I’d better not. (At least for now...)
Tell me what you think about the possibility of killing of a crucial character in the comments below!

---
A story.
#1043 Posted: 22:25:38 01/10/2014
Don't kill Dune Bug!
---
#1044 Posted: 22:49:50 01/10/2014
DON'T KILL ANY MAIN CHARACTERS!!! we now return to your normal not caps locked posts...
---
Dead
#1045 Posted: 00:22:24 02/10/2014
Don't kill Dune Bug! He's like the mascot of this game!

Also, you should put in Trap Team characters now since some stores have released them early. smilie
---
#1046 Posted: 04:26:27 02/10/2014
Yah, Trap Team characters should be showing up now.
#1047 Posted: 21:49:11 02/10/2014
I nicknamed my zoo lou "the zoo" after the one in this story!
---
Dead
#1048 Posted: 00:29:57 04/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, I won't be adding Trap Team within the next ten chapters or so, just because I don't have them planned to early.

On the topic of killing a main character, it'll happen eventually. smilie

Quote: mega spyro
I nicknamed my zoo lou "the zoo" after the one in this story!

Awesome! I love to hear when people do that!
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1049 Posted: 00:24:52 11/10/2014
baby come back!
#1050 Posted: 02:53:01 11/10/2014
PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
First | Previous | Page 21 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me