Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > why are some vegetarians so stupid
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
why are some vegetarians so stupid [CLOSED]
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12183
#51 Posted: 18:44:25 24/10/2015
omnivore guilt
WWECOLAPUNK Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#52 Posted: 19:36:09 24/10/2015
Most ignorant topic I have read in a long time. If you're not a vegetarian or vegan... Or even live with one please just shut your mouth.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#53 Posted: 19:46:32 24/10/2015
Quote: Metallo
Well, unless you live a fairly sedentary lifestyle, getting essential nutrients from supplements won't really cut it: you need food.

But the rest is correct.

I'm not trying to say that you can just live off of pills and vitamins and be perfectly fine. There's still plenty of food options for vegetarians and vegans to keep them alive and well. It's just that any necessary nutrients they might miss out on with this lifestyle (like protein) can be made up through supplements.

e.g. They're a vegan but they're also allergic to nuts (or are on a low fat diet). There do still exist other sources of protein like beans, but a supplement or protein powder could also do to make up for that.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#54 Posted: 20:07:49 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: WWECOLAPUNK
Most ignorant topic I have read in a long time. If you're not a vegetarian or vegan... Or even live with one please just shut your mouth.

i have no problem with people who are vegan/vegetarian but when they force it onto other people and shame people for eating meat is when i have a problem.
i see this **** all the time where these dumbass vegans are trying to force their pets to have a vegan diet. feeding your carnivorous animal a vegan diet is ANIMAL ABUSE. so no, i won't shut my mouth, bucko :^)
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10064
#55 Posted: 20:09:19 24/10/2015

I apologize in advance.

Found the vegan.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#56 Posted: 20:21:34 24/10/2015
Quote: Muffin Man
I just wish vegetables tasted better. You'd think with how healthy vegetables are that we'd have evolved so that vegetables taste like candy to us. After all, eating vegetables makes us more likely to live longer and reproduce more. Shouldn't natural selection favor people who love the taste of vegetables?

Similarly, why have we evolved to love sugar so much when it's virtually useless to our bodies and just makes us more likely to get fat and die young?

This is brilliant.
WWECOLAPUNK Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#57 Posted: 20:36:15 24/10/2015
Quote: Thunderdragon14

i have no problem with people who are vegan/vegetarian but when they force it onto other people and shame people for eating meat is when i have a problem.
i see this **** all the time where these dumbass vegans are trying to force their pets to have a vegan diet. feeding your carnivorous animal a vegan diet is ANIMAL ABUSE. so no, i won't shut my mouth, bucko :^)

First of all dogs are omnivorous... secondly do your research http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/vegan_dogs
You're welcome
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:39 24/10/2015 by WWECOLAPUNK
#58 Posted: 20:44:46 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thunderdragon14

First of all dogs are omnivorous... secondly do your research http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/vegan_dogs
You're welcome

dogs are the descendants of ****ing wolves
do you see wolves picking the apples off of trees and making a salad from the cabbage in someones garden? NO.
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#59 Posted: 20:48:12 24/10/2015

Most ignorant post I've read in a long time. You can still criticize something if you aren't one or live with one.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#60 Posted: 20:51:08 24/10/2015
so if everyone hates vegans

does that mean everyone hates me
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#61 Posted: 20:51:47 24/10/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW

You're vegan?
#62 Posted: 20:52:18 24/10/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael

You're vegan?

yea...
---
#63 Posted: 20:54:46 24/10/2015

You're vegan?

yea...

You don't drink milk, eat eggs or any meat product like chicken, steak, or any food from animals?
What made you become vegan at a young age? Not saying it's bad, it's just I didn't expect it from you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:55:21 24/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#64 Posted: 20:56:46 24/10/2015
Eggs I eat every so often because I don't think of them as non-vegan, but I became vegan now because I just don't like meat and how it comes from animals.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:44 24/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#65 Posted: 21:00:04 24/10/2015
^Then you're vegetarian. Not vegan.

Vegan means if it comes from an animal in any shape or form, you do not eat it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:43 24/10/2015 by CAV
#66 Posted: 21:01:04 24/10/2015
Eggs I eat every so often because I don't think of them as no-vegan, but I became vegan now because I just don't like meat and how it comes from animals.

It doesn't matter what you think it is.
It seems you're more vegetarian than vegan, or just someone who prefers not to eat meat.
You really don't like meat. You don't eat hamburgers or anything like that? Even when that's what's given to you? I'm impressed you can stop yourself from doing that if you really do. I understand how animals are treated is pretty bad in some parts of the meat industry, and a lot of times normal hunting is way more humane, and I'm not going to get entirely into it, but I still eat meat. It's not going to stop me, and humans are designed to like and eat meat, we need the nutrients it has, and eating it is a way to get it.
#67 Posted: 21:02:30 24/10/2015
Eggs I eat every so often because I don't think of them as no-vegan, but I became vegan now because I just don't like meat and how it comes from animals.

It seems you're more vegetarian than vegan, or just someone who prefers not to eat meat.
You really don't like meat. You don't eat hamburgers or anything like that? Even when that's what's given to you? I'm impressed you can stop yourself from doing that if you really do. I understand how animals are treated is pretty bad in some parts of the meat industry, and a lot of times normal hunting is way more humane, and I'm not going to get entirely into it, but I still eat meat. It's not going to stop me, and humans are designed to like and eat meat, we need the nutrients it has, and eating it is a way to get it.

I don't really see the difference between Vegans and Vegetarians, though.
---
#68 Posted: 21:02:51 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator

vegans don't eat ANYTHING that comes from animals like eggs and milk
---
#69 Posted: 21:03:49 24/10/2015

You don't "not see" a difference, you just didn't know the difference.

Also, in response to an earlier quote of yours, I don't think everyone hates vegans/vegetarians
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:05:40 24/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#70 Posted: 21:05:41 24/10/2015
oh. than I'm a vegetarian. I just though Vegan was a shorter way of saying Vegetarian.
---
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#71 Posted: 03:54:02 25/10/2015
i don't mind vegetarians or vegans or anything but that holier-than-thou attitude about eating other species being "immoral" or some **** is just eye-rollingly pretentious
---
tubular
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#72 Posted: 04:42:23 25/10/2015
I dated a vegetarian once.

It was awesome; she saved all the good food for me.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#73 Posted: 06:55:44 25/10/2015
Vegans are crazy. We need Meat and Veggies.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me