Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon: The Virus [No longer taking new applicates]
First | Previous | Page 17 of 18 | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pokemon: The Virus [No longer taking new applicates] [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#801 Posted: 14:30:20 08/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: bump.
---
Cool cool.
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#802 Posted: 16:42:00 08/07/2014
"Yeah. We're getting close." Pete said. "There'll probably be guards outside, so let's land in a concealed spot before they see us and come find us. We can make a plan and then save Calia."

"We should hurry." Emily said, finally, "The others are probably almost there by now."

OOC: I just wanted to say that I'll update Calia's side of the story soon, since everyone's getting close.
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:04 08/07/2014 by amazingSpyro
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#803 Posted: 18:27:54 08/07/2014
OOC: Should I bring out Erynil now?
#804 Posted: 02:13:46 09/07/2014
OOC: That'd probably be a good idea. No reason not to, I suppose.
---
#805 Posted: 19:19:16 09/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Liz landed behind a rocky area to be safely out of sight. "what's the plan?" she asked as the Pokemon got off of her.
- - -
meanwhile, Heart was rushing to Labyrinth with Crystal as fast as he possibly could. Or really, any safe haven where Crystal could recover. Just hang in there Crystal... he thought to himself.
---
Cool cool.
#806 Posted: 00:42:23 10/07/2014
"Mwahahaha!" As the resitance was getting closer to Calia, they could hear a ghastly laugh. "Where have I heard that laugh before?" Vern asked.
#807 Posted: 00:40:00 13/07/2014
"Liz, you should stay here in case we need a quick getaway." Pete said. "We'll call if we need you. One of us should serve as a distraction, and in the ensuing chaos, the other two can sneak in and find Calia."
Pete heard the laugh as well. "It can't be good. Let's just hurry."
---
#808 Posted: 01:22:51 13/07/2014
"I see you're looking for Calia," Erynil called out. "What can I do but oblige? Calia is with me, and we're had much quantity time together. I must say Calia has a very charming personallity. Wouldn't you like to meet her again? I'm sure you will really like to see her right now."
#809 Posted: 15:26:15 17/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"you guys go in," Tika said to Pete and Vern. "I can distract them. I got a bone to pick with them after what they did to me in Apple City." without any consent, Tika jumped out of hiding and tackled a group of bandits.

"If you're looking for a fight, then I'm all yours." she yelled to Erynil.
- - -
Soul ran outside the brush of the forest and into open fields, looking for any sign of water.

Come on, there's gotta be something! he thought to himself. I just need ANY way to get water in this flask!
---
Cool cool.
#810 Posted: 03:58:17 18/07/2014
Pete's eyes narrowed at Erynil's mention of Calia, but instead of reacting like he probably would normally in these circumstances, he motioned for Vern to follow him through the thick cover around their hiding place in hopes of sneaking around Erynil, maybe surprising her and gaining the upper hand. He didn't know what Erynil had done with Calia, but he would save her anyway.
---
#811 Posted: 10:49:56 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Heart continued down the path to Labyrinth, hoping he could get home in time for Crystal to rest. There, I see it! he thought, Just a little further!
- - -
"AAAUUGGHH, WHY IS THERE NO WATER NEARBY??" Soul shouted at the top of his lungs. He ran as fast as he could, when finally, after searching, he came across a small river.

"Thank Arceus, finally!"

Soul managed to fill up the rest of the spray with water, mixing it with the cure. "Finally, this should be enough to help Cameron!"

Right before Soul was about to leave, a few Pokemies came into sight and walked into the stream. Soul was about to run for it, when he looked down at the stream. Suddenly, he had an idea.

Soul opened the spray bottle and spilled a little bit of it down the stream. He waited a moment to see the Pokemie response.
- - -
OOC: what keeps happening to zook?
---
Cool cool.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5702
#812 Posted: 14:44:13 21/07/2014
OOC: Sorry, I don't have much interest in this RP anymore. I want to finish it, but my well of posts is almost dried up.

Conner was looking into why his nozzle wasn't working, when he heard slight screams from afar, then sighs of relief. Conner ran towards the source of the sound, and saw some Pokémon sitting in the stream, with Soul sitting on the bank with part of the elixir left in the bottle.

Conner was intrigued by his resourcefulness. "Well done Soul. Maybe something like this could cure the world.", Conner commented.

OoC: I should leave darkSpyro sometime soon, so we need to finish the Role Play quickly, or I might just have to give control of my characters to another.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#813 Posted: 21:30:23 21/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm sorry to hear that. I'm trying the best I can to finish this soon, since I know you're pretty much done here. Just bear with the RP a little while longer. We should hopefully be getting close to the end since we just have this and the final battle left.

- - -

Soul waited for a response from the Pokemies. Suddenly, the Pokemies changed back to their normal selves, but not before more came out and bit them again, changing them back.

Soul was in absolute shock. Then he noticed Conner nearby him. "Conner, did you see that?"
---
Cool cool.
#814 Posted: 23:06:22 21/07/2014
Conner looked at the Pokemies in confusion, then thought of an idea. "The reason why the water didn't change them back after that next bite was because the cure gone downstream. If you want to make the river an elixir bath, we would need to go to the source. But that is not the problem." Conner said. Conner looked down on the nozzle and discovered that the straw and the nozzle weren't aligned. He quickly popped out the head and adjusted it. And after promptly avoiding some bites and slashes, he sprayed the Pokemies, and they returned to normal.
---
#815 Posted: 00:58:16 22/07/2014
OOC: You gonna bring out Celia, Amazing Spyro?
#816 Posted: 13:07:37 22/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"If we can make enough of the cure, and figure our the source of the river that runs through the whole region, we can potentially cure everyone with this!" he said to Conner. "If we dumped a few gallons of this in the river, it should be enough to turn the river into an entire elixir bath, right? The cycle the river flow follows could help mix the cure and turn it into one, correct?"
---
Cool cool.
#817 Posted: 13:31:19 22/07/2014
"Well, maybe more than that. But yes, it is highly possible. But the preservatives in the mix that keep the blood of an immune Pokémon fresh could wash away. But mix the cure in at the source, then other smaller sources, and it could work.", Conner explained.
---
#818 Posted: 00:01:42 26/07/2014
As Pete made his way in and out of cover, he found himself behind Erynil, but didn't see Calia anywhere. "Maybe she's back at the base." He thought. Before he could try to distract Erynil, however, a weight hit him and knocked him into a rock nearby. "Oww..." he said, getting to his feet. "What the..." His words trailed off as he looked at what, or rather, who, had hit him. Calia was standing where he had been moments ago, in a battle ready stance and a look that said she had the intent to kill.
---
#819 Posted: 13:32:24 26/07/2014 | Topic Creator
"Maybe this is how we can stop the apocalypse!" Soil exclaimed. "Leading most of the Pokemies to the water could change them back, and the remaining Pokemies we can just find personally. If the cure can stay within the cycle of the river, it will take awhile for it to completely dissolve. And we probably don't need much if it can multiply in the water- that small bit of the cure changed back those numerous Pokemies over there."
---
Cool cool.
#820 Posted: 21:25:21 27/07/2014
"Please allow me to introduce the NEW Celia," Erynil said Pete after Celia attacked her. She then started to laugh loudly. Vern did not take long to figure out what was going on. "You HYPNOTISED her!" Vern cried. Drowzees were masters in hypnosis, so he could tell what was going on. "Ha! Surprised big-nose?" Erynil said. "Why don't you come here if you want to do something about it."

"Poor Migx," Vern said. "He's missing out on the action." Vern shot a Psychic blast at Erynil, hoping to cause disturbance in her mind. ...But she just laughed it off. It didn't effect her. "Oh right. You're a dark type," Vern said. "Ha ha ha ha!" Erynil laughed. "I guess you didn't know that, but I could tell you are VERY powerful in psychic abilities," Erynil said, Flattering Vern. "Wait, why are you complimenting me?" Vern asked, which threw him off right before Erynil got close and slashed at Vern with Night Slash, knocking him back considerably.

OOC: Malamar cannot learn Nasty Plot OR Surf, so I changed those moves to Flatter and Night Slash.
#821 Posted: 14:01:48 01/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Tika followed Erynil's attack by surrounding him with a Double Team. She then uses her copies to tail whip Erynil. "That should make him confused about what his defensive stats are!" she muttered to herself. She then used quick attack to charge at Erynil.
---
Cool cool.
#822 Posted: 14:12:32 01/08/2014
OOC: Erynil's a girl by the way.

Erynil saw all the coppies and felt a bit confused. "Hmmm, which is the real one," she said before she was whipped in the face by a tail. A maneuver that did... absolutely nothing but raise Erynil's guard. "Now I see!" she said evily right before Tika attacked her. That hardly dented her as she countered with another Night Slash.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:16:34 01/08/2014 by MugoUrth
#823 Posted: 01:03:13 02/08/2014
As Pete heard Vern's cry of "You HYPNOTIZED her!" it became clear. Calia hadn't told them anything, so they'd been forced to resort to this. Despite the fact that she was in fighting shape, Calia was much skinnier than normal, and seemed to have lost the will to fight back. Pete was furious. He knew his psychic attacks would have no affect on Erynil, so with an angry, bloodcurdling shriek, he launched himself at her. He figured that if Erynil was taken out, it would at least weaken her hold on Calia, maybe even enough to help him get through to her. Calia, however, appeared to have other plans. She intercepted Pete with a leaf blade attack, knocking him away yet again. Pete grimaced as he struggled to stand. Calia began beating him mercilessly, using leaf blade over and over again. She ended up flinging him into a tree, and her shadow loomed over him as he looked up, blood trickling from the side of his mouth. "This is too easy." Calia scoffed. "I was hoping for some action." Pete winced as he tried to speak. "I'm not going to hurt you." he managed to get out. "WHY?!" Calia yelled. "YOU KNOW I COULD END YOU HERE AND NOW. WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK?!"
Pete sat up, slowly. "I'm not going to hurt you because you're my best friend. Calia, we've been through everything together. You were willing to sacrifice yourself to save us, and I came all the way back to save you. You're stronger than anyone I know. You can fight this. I'm not going to fight back because I love you, dammit, and no petty bandit and her legion of minions is going to take you away from me again."
---
#824 Posted: 14:18:18 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
As Tika recovered from Erynil's night slash, she began to get furious, and she prepared a tail whip again. "Aargh, I've had it with you bandits!" her backside began to glow. "You attacked me at New Angeles, you practically destroyed Conner and Historius' lab, You had the nerve to not only kidnap me, but Crystal as well, and put her in danger, and you thought you could get away with hypnotizing Calia!" her tail started glowing brightly. "Worst of all, you bandits and your stupid dragon leader are the reason why we have this whole apocalypse!" A huge bulb of light and electricity sat on Tika's tail. "I won't let you hurt another Pokemon ever again!!" she yelled, and, noticing the bulb of light on her tail, lunged it at the group of bandits, exploding a burst of electricity around the bandits within the range, including Erynil.

"Woah, is that what I think it is?" Tika muttered to herself. She tried it again, and another ball of light appeared on her tail. "No way! I can use Electro Ball now!"
---
Cool cool.
#825 Posted: 18:34:50 03/08/2014
"It won't do you any good," Erynil said to Pete. "She's under my control now..." Eventually, Tika tried to tail-whip Erynil again. She attacked Tika back with another Night Slash. "And you need to stop wagging your tail around. That won't work on me," she said. ...But then something happened, Tika managed to fire off a strong electric shock that attacked the group of bandits. Even Erynil was hit, but she stood standing.

"Oh ho ho," she laughed. "Now you're ready to get serious." She then fired off a psychic blast at Tika, hoping to impair her and her mind.
#826 Posted: 23:02:53 03/08/2014
Conner agreed with what Soil said. The world could be cured again. But now, he had the strongest urge to be elsewhere, to find Tika and the others. "Something is wrong with Tika and the others. We have to hurry." ,Conner stated. He then quickly ran towards Fourteen, where a battle was commencing. Historius popped his head out, his feathers ruffling in the strong wind. "We are we going so fast? We hardly ever go at this speed." Historius asked. Conner looked up at Historius, and replied, "If I am to live up to the meaning of my name, 'Wise, yet strong' ,then I need to follow my instincts. And my instincts say that I need to go to Tika and the others."
---
#827 Posted: 00:23:06 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The mention of Tika's name brought Soul back to the current matter at hand. He then ran as fast as he could towards Fourteen, and came across the bandit camp. He then noticed Erynil staring at Tika.

Tika held her head, almost in pain, and tried to fight Erynil's psychic powers. No, you're better than this! Control it, don't let it get to you like it did Calia! she then started to scream.

Soul bolted at Erynil, charging a powerful Volt Tackle and knocking Erynil to the ground. "Leave her alone!" he yelled.

Liz overlooked the battle taking place, wondering if she should get involved. "I can't fight right now, but if I do, what will be the other's escape route?" she said to herself. Finally, Liz couldn't take it anymore, and she swooped down to the battle. "Who wants some!?" she said, almost in a crazy way.
- - -
Heart finally made it to Labyrinth, with Crystal seriously tired. As he went in, he was greeted by Platinum.

"what happened to her?" he gasped.

"I'll tell you in a moment," Heart said. "right now, let's get to Soul's house!"
- - -
OOC: are everyone's characters besides Heart and Crystal at Fourteen?
---
Cool cool.
#828 Posted: 00:44:16 04/08/2014
OOC: I'm not sure where Migx is. He was taking care of someone who was slowly becoming a Pokemie. But I would like him to get into the action.

Erynil takes the Tackle, but it didn't effect her much thanks Tika raising her defense earlier. "Ha! You do seem very strong," Erynil said. "Maybe I am taking you too lightly. Alright, I admit defeat to you." Erynil was flattering Tikal. She was trying to confuse her.
#829 Posted: 01:13:44 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Tika continued to fight Erynil's attempt to confuse her. Soul tried to snap her out of it. "Tika, come on! Fight it! Don't let him control you like she did Calia!"

Just as Tika was about to give in, Liz stepped in and pushed Tika out of the way.

"Tika, you alright?" she asked her.

Tika shook her head and tried to recover. "yeah, I think so."

Liz dropped her on the ground next to Soul, and looked straight at Erynil. "Look, if you mess with my friend, you've gone to far," she stated, in almost a calm way. "let's say we make things a bit more interesting. You vs me. No one else. Winner takes all." she gestured at her friends. "though I can't account on them listening to you."

Tika and Soul looked in shock. "Liz, what are you doing?" she asked frantically, "Are you trying to get us killed!?"

Liz smirked at Erynil. "How bout it? After all, I haven't had a good fight in a long while."

Tika soon realized exactly what was going on. "...ooh. That crazy Togekiss!" she muttered.
- - -
Once they arrived at Soul's house, Heart explained as much as he could to him.

Platinum thought to himself as Heart got out supplies to help Crystal recover faster. "So you say the bandits are at Fourteen right now?"

"Yeah. Why?" Heart looked a bit puzzled.
---
Cool cool.
#830 Posted: 05:11:08 04/08/2014
OOC: Emily's not there quite yet, but will be now. Cameron's not there, I might bring him back when the cure is put into the water supply.

Calia stepped back, shocked. The part of her that was still her, however weak it was, was fighting to get through, to end this, to save her friends, to tell Pete she loved him too. Before she could form any words, however, a howl interrupted her thoughts. Nothing happened for a minute, but when she turned back to Pete -possibly to kill him- a blur leaped out from the trees, towards Erynil. "Emily!" Pete cried, elation clearly present in his voice. Emily was oblivious to her audience, though, as she latched her jaws around Erynil without intent of letting go. "Try using your psychic powers on a dark type, you selfish jerk!" She growled, her voice muffled as she sunk her teeth in with even more force.
---
#831 Posted: 13:27:11 04/08/2014
"Ugh, what's with this many on one business?" Erynil asked. "No fair! Let's even the odds a bit. Okay guys, you can come out of hiding now." Erynil was calling for other bandits. "And as for your deal," She started at Liz. "No." Erynil then shiftily attacked Tika again with Night Slash.

OOC: I think Migx is with Cameron, isn't he?
#832 Posted: 14:22:37 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"whelp, that's too bad." Liz said. She started to charge up a bright light within her, and did a spin in the sky. "I'm assuming you know I'm part fairy type!?" she yelled, and she used Dazzling Gleam on Erynil, as well as most of the other bandits, instantly fainting a few of them.

"What is she doing?" Soul asked.

Tika explained. "Dazzling Gleam is Liz's strongest move. It's that move's power alone that got her in the military. And since Erynil is part dark type, that move had even more of an effect on Erynil because of her fairy-type weakness!"

Liz swooped back down to the ground. She took out something and showed it to Erynil. It was an SEP badge. "My name is Liz the Togekiss. I am a B-Class soldier of the SEP. And im putting you on the wanted list for not only kidnapping, but for being involved with the bandits that caused the greatest catastrophe our world has ever known!" she pressed a button on the badge, and a hologram display showed up, showing Erynil's face on a wanted poster.
---
Cool cool.
#833 Posted: 16:58:46 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: sorry for the double post, but I have to address this.

I got done copying all but this page of the RP. It may be different for you guys depending on how many posts you have up per page, but I have 50 posts per page. I have copied the first 16 pages of the RP, all the way up to post #800. This fanfic version of the RP may take a LOT longer than I anticipated.The microsoft word document containing all the posts from Pokemon: The Virus up to post #800 is 450 pages long. this is mainly because I also copied stuff like usernames while highlighting the pages. I did this so that I can remember who's posts are who's, and nail it down to just the basic setup of our characters. Considering I will have to go through the WHOLE document and edit out a LOT of text in the document, the fanfic is going to take a long time to complete. I'll have to go through multiple drafts just to get the setup created, and save multiple documents in case I lose something or decide to go back to something. I'm glad you guys are enthusiastic about this being turned into a fanfic, but with this much I'll have to worry about, on top of things in my personal life such as school, it is going to be a LONG while before I even get the whole thing done. And we aren't even finished with The Virus yet. I still want to stick this out and finish this to the end, and that choice of finishing is still up to you guys. But know that regardless of what you guys choose, this fanfic is not going to be done anytime soon. That is, unless I figure out a way to make the document not be this extremely long, which I am currently working on. I may just rip all of the posts that we made and put them into their own document. But I also have to figure out ripping any posts that other users made and connected with our story, as well as making the story longer to make the story more interesting.

I probably will figure out an alternative, but for now, this is what I got, and I wanted to fill you guys in. Regardless of how I get the story set up, whether its through this huge document or ripping out posts and using them separately, this fanfic will take a while.

I'm hoping to finish the whole fanfic by Christmas, but that will depend on how long this fanfic will take, and whether or not we finish by that time.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:17:42 04/08/2014 by pankakesparx456
#834 Posted: 18:41:55 04/08/2014
OOC: @MugoUrth: I didn't think Cameron was with anybody, unless Migx followed him and I forgot about it.
@pankakesparx: Thanks for the update! Even if it's as long as you say it is, and it'll take a while for you to finish it, I still think it'll turn out great.

Emily shut her eyes tightly as she could when Liz used her Dazzling Gleam attack, all without letting go of Erynil. She was aware of other bandits behind her, and she'd seen Erynil attack Tika again. By now, she was sick of all the crap that these bandits were pulling. She knew that some of the bandits would come and probably try to pry her off their leader, but she wasn't going to budge.
Calia watched on as Emily attacked Erynil, but turned her attention back to Pete for just a moment. "I'll deal with you later." She said simply, going towards Emily. Emily felt leaves pelt her skin, leaving small scratches. She looked back at whom she thought to be a bandit, but her eyes widened when she saw Calia. Calia let out another barrage of stinging leaves at Emily, but even in her hypnotized state, she was showing some considerable restraint in her attacks now. Calia couldn't control herself, right? So why refrain from killing Emily? Why hold back now?
---
#835 Posted: 18:45:40 04/08/2014
OOC: Where's Garchomp and the others? Having them here could really make things less one-sided than just having Erynil and a bunch of low-class bandits on her side. I'm not saying I want Erynil to win, but I want it to at least be more climactic than it's currently turning out.
#836 Posted: 19:53:13 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I could bring in Ren and/or Poltergeist to the battle to help balance things out, MugoUrth.
---
Cool cool.
#837 Posted: 01:51:22 06/08/2014
OOC: Worth a try. smilie
#838 Posted: 05:09:40 07/08/2014
OOC: @MugoUrth&pankakesparx: I'm going to go on a possibly pointless rant here. How would Ren and/or Poltergiest come in? Are they secretly working for Erynil or something? Just having them stumble upon a huge battle out of nowhere and randomly joining in doesn't make too much sense to me. Even if they were working for her, you'd think Erynil would have had pokemon that powerful come out first as a front line defense or something and left her lower class ones as backup to finish the job if they couldn't. After all, Her lower level ones have to have some degree of battle training, so if the heavy hitters weakened our characters, The LEGION of other bandits Erynil has at her disposal would probably be enough to take our characters out. I do think making this more climactic is a good idea, don't get me wrong, and I'm probably overanalyzing this, but I'm still not quite sure how that would work.
(End of possibly pointless rant)
---
#839 Posted: 14:52:29 07/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: well, with what happened before at Everest, it was shown that Blackfire and Erynil do at least know each other. Plus, the bandit network is vast, so things are always changing and bandits aee always moving. We could have Ren and Poltergeist just stumble upon them and notice Soul and Tika, or, like mentioned before, they could also know of Blackfire and Erynil's team-up at Everest and at least be in ranks with him.

just a thought on how this could go, I'm open to ideas. :/
---
Cool cool.
#840 Posted: 23:04:51 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: bump.
---
Cool cool.
#841 Posted: 02:00:05 12/08/2014
Erynil was not happy with her odds. "Ugh, where are they?" Erynil asked herself, waiting for reinforcements.
#842 Posted: 22:12:54 16/08/2014
OOC: Sorry I was gone for so long. School just started for me, so I might be on a bit less, but I will try to come as much as possible.
@pankakesparx- I'd forgotten about that. I thought Ren and Poltergeist were just freelancers.
---
#843 Posted: 17:53:16 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
As Soul fought off multiple bandits, he saw one in the distance he didn't want to see again. He saw Ren coming straight for him, talons wide open. Just as he was about to grab Soul, Tika tried to push him out of the way, but both ended up getting caught.

"I'll take care of these losers!" Ren yelled to Erynil.
---
"We have been investigating the possibility of a massive bandit camp near Fourteen, but we could never figure out where it is," Platinum explained to Heart. Platinum then got a message from his badge and pulled it out. He saw the wanted poster for Erynil.

"and this pretty much confirms... Wait!" He looked at who uploaded the poster. "Liz took this? I thought she died!"

Heart looked, confused. "Who's Liz?"

Platinum stayed silent for a moment. "Someone who used to work for us."
---
OOC: You on zook?
---
Cool cool.
#844 Posted: 19:04:05 18/08/2014
OoC: Yeah, I'm still on.

After running for an hour or so, Conner reached the battle scene, just as Tika and Soul were taken up into the air. Then, Erynil struck his shoulder with her tentacle, and Conner fell to the ground. But, before she could land another hit, Conner rolled to the side, to the discomfort of Historius, and she hit the dirt. Conner stood back up, and looked over to Erynil, giving a good Force Palm. "So, we meet again" Conner stated. Erynil was unfazed, and got ready to strike.

OoC: Hope that's alright.
---
#845 Posted: 00:15:59 19/08/2014
OoC: Sorry for the double post, but I seriously have to leave soon. Skylanders is far too tempting, and I really should leave by the end of August. I am sorry if I can't complete the Role Play by then, but it is necessary.
---
#846 Posted: 18:11:38 19/08/2014
"Whatever the case," Migx said to Heart and the others. "I want to get there before the action's over."

"Ha! I have even more friends coming, too!" Erynil said, still trying to bide her time. She then shot another hypnosis look at Calia to try and strengthen her bond on her.

(I'm probably gonna make some more characters, but I'll do that later.)
#847 Posted: 19:57:59 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wait, when was Migx with Heart? He went back to Labyrinth with Crystal.
---
Cool cool.
#848 Posted: 12:27:37 20/08/2014
OOC: I don't even know. It's been incredibly confusing and I've had a hard time keeping track of where everything is. Still, Migx did say he wanted action. And so far the choices he's made have deprived him of said action.
#849 Posted: 02:49:42 21/08/2014
Calia visibly winced as Erynil shot her with another hypnosis, her self control was fading again, but Emily finally unlatched her jaws from Erynil and went up to Calia, still fighting the stinging leaves. She got close enough before whispering, "I'm sorry." And latching her jaws around Calia's leg. Calia howled and tried to shake her off, but it wasn't working. Emily was holding on tight.
---
#850 Posted: 13:27:38 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Liz had an idea upon seeing Calia get hypnotized again. She looked in her direction, and unleashed her special egg move, extrasensory, to try and break her out of her trance.
- - -
OOC: @MugoUrth- I think Migx stayed behind while Vern went with Liz. If you wanted to we can have Migx and Vern help Soul and Tika to bring him back into the action.

Also, this has to be addressed. As you guys know, zook is going to be leaving dS. I talked to him on Bulbagarden Forums and we came to a decision on how he'll still play in the RP.

Every few posts we make, I will send to zook on his Bulbagarden account, and he'll respond to it on there. Then I will post what zook said on here. It will take a bit longer to do, but it's probably the best decision to make now that zook is final on leaving. If you guys don't think what I post is legit, I can post links to both of our Bulbapedia accounts so you guys can be sure that what i post is legit. Of course, I need zook to confirm this, so zook, if you're reading this, I'd ask that you do confirm to everyone that this is the plan.

Also, because this page of 50 posts is just about complete, I will copy it to the document as soon as I get the chance to do so.
---
Cool cool.
First | Previous | Page 17 of 18 | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me