Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap (Continuation from previous topic)
Page 1 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap (Continuation from previous topic) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#1 Posted: 21:21:11 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202
Ah DarkSpyro, that one forum that everyone loves. Talk about what the forum's really meant for, or go on about something else, Whatever floats your boat.
You happily log in one day, but as soon as you click that darn Log-In button that's when it all happened.

Everything goes white for a second, until you wake up in the middle of complete nowhere. In fact, you're not even you anymore.

You've been turned into your DarkSpyro avatar.

You dont know if this sucks or its freaking awesome.

Had this RP in mind for a long time! smilie

1. No over powered characters, if your avatar is overpowered, make them less overpowered.
2. Control only your characters
3. if your avatar changes, you dont need to change the one in RP.
4. Be able to at least post 2-3 sentences per post
5.Have fun! Any questions just ask!
6. If you like, if you have a DS sona you CAN be them instead! smilie

Name:
Personality:
Other?:

Name: Felicity
What is your Avatar of?: A few different characters, will change characters depending on events in RP.
Personality: Shy,Quiet,Kind
Other?:
Please Click here please for Ticci Toby's appearance and backstory!

((Here is the new topic guys smilie))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#2 Posted: 22:15:30 16/03/2014
[I might rejoin.]

Name: Jake
What is your Avatar of?:A furry version of Pyro. I might switch to furry versions of other TF2 characters as well, if that's alright.
Personality: Cocky, sarcastic and rebellious, but loyal and kind at heart, with a case of pyromania mixed in.
Other?: I'll be using his default weapons, with the exception of the Flare Gun.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:08:07 17/03/2014 by Skyhunter
#3 Posted: 22:36:37 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((Sure! smilie
Accepted!))
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#4 Posted: 01:36:08 17/03/2014
OoC: Hooray, Skyhunter's back! smilie Missed ya. I'm also returning as Shadmé.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 05:32:22 17/03/2014
((Same here!))
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#6 Posted: 19:33:27 17/03/2014
((Same! Lets get this partay started))
---
My life is complete.
#7 Posted: 20:33:38 17/03/2014
((Not yet, we have to wait till the first one is closed))
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#8 Posted: 23:46:18 17/03/2014
((I'm joining. My character, for now, is Darkwing right now.))
---
#hu
#9 Posted: 13:22:49 18/03/2014
[[this might be helpfull for those who are interested in Alvira's history etc smilie

I want to prevent confusion for this RP smilie\\

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=99778 ]]
#10 Posted: 20:45:23 18/03/2014
OoC: The other topic is officially closed! smilie Here we go!
Last time on avatar mishap...
Rickorio has become the evil Darkwing, dragging Shadmé down with him and turning her into Lightmé! Derpyhooves and Prextail are his prey, while NINJAsk and Lyveriana are trying to hold him off. Will we succeed?
---
#11 Posted: 20:48:36 18/03/2014
((Who had the last post?))

((Lets go on)

Alvira tried to get up again, but only twitched a lityle. She wanted to ask Drubira, but she was asleep already.
#12 Posted: 20:53:31 18/03/2014
OoC: Who do you think? smilie You did!

Lyv glared at Darkwing, then bent over and picked up Alvira, carrying her to the shack where she could treat her.

THAT'S IT! Lightmé cried out as her eyes became brown again, myself coming back in control. Not wasting a moment, I lunged at Darkwing, taking a slash at his side.
---
#13 Posted: 20:53:56 18/03/2014
((Ummm can i guys add me in the plot cuz i dont know what to do now smilie
---
My life is complete.
#14 Posted: 20:55:33 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I hear the branch snap slightly...
"No no no no no..." I think to myself, and hoping that someone would have the chance to save me before i fell.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:44 18/03/2014 by prextail202
#15 Posted: 20:56:37 18/03/2014
"Ly...Lyv...Va...Valor's....leaf...." Alvira wasnt able to hold it either, none of us could. My eyes close down.
#16 Posted: 21:01:51 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz
((Ummm can i guys add me in the plot cuz i dont know what to do now smilie

((You could save me/Toon Link from falling.))
---
#17 Posted: 21:03:13 18/03/2014
((Gtg))

I lay there, in Lyv's arms.
#18 Posted: 21:07:53 18/03/2014
I had long since isolated myself from the other users. It would have been best for everyone if I had left. Living in the wilderness was no day at the beach; even though I was the top predator, survival was tricky. But I digress.

I emerged from my den noticing that the world before me was very different than when I left it. Everything was dull, drab, and boring, in great contrast to the beautiful lush green of the forest I knew before. Then I noticed how weird my breath sounded: as if it were being filtered through a mask or something.

This seems familiar. I looked down at myself and saw not my fur, but a bulky red suit complete with black gloves and boots, with three drums hitched to a strap across my chest. It can't be... can it? Am I really the Pyro? It seemed so, although I could still feel the gentle breeze blowing past my ears, and my bushy tail poked through a hole in my pants.

Beside the entrance laid a device that had three bass horns connected to a container of a sparkling pink fluid- the Rainblower. Yep, I was officially the Pyro. But that would mean that nothing I saw was real, and that using said tool would wreak havoc and despair!

On the other hand, I hadn't seen a single positive sight since this whole thing began, and it would be a sight for sore eyes. I guess a few minutes wouldn't hurt too bad I bargained with myself, and took the Rainblower in my gloved hands and spewed forth a stream of bubbles and rainbows, restoring color and happiness to the dull landscape. I couldn't help but break into song:

Do you believe in magic?
In a young girls heart
How the music can free her
whenever it starts

[Oh my glob, writing this felt so wrong on so many levels smilie]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:07 18/03/2014 by Skyhunter
#19 Posted: 21:12:37 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((Lol, why is that Skyhunter? smilie))

I helplessly held on to the branch, that began to slowly break off the tree a little more. I knew it, i was doomed.
---
#20 Posted: 21:18:06 18/03/2014
((You finished the original without me! smilie))

I looked, in shock as my entire plan failed. "Time to retreat!" I yelled, dissolving into shadows and disappearing.
---
#hu
#21 Posted: 21:33:19 18/03/2014
I growled, a little sludge I'd torn from Darkwing's body on my blade. I rubbed it off, and heard crackling as I saw Prex in a tree sliding off a branch. "Prex!" I called, running over and half-catching her as she fell.
"Okay, listen," I started as I set her on the ground. "I can't stay here with you guys. I hit that mud- you can see it's still all over me- and I go into random spurts where I turn into Lightmé. I have no choice but to chase Darkwing."
I sighed sadly. "If I can save Rickorio from Darkwing, we may find a way to save me from Lightmé. But for now, I'm dangerous."

Lyv nodded firmly. "There was a patch in the woods, luckily I know where! You lay here for now; if I find any other users, I'll send them to you." She set out of the house, heading into the woods, and came across the Pyro. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously and snuck behind a tree.
What's this? Another user maybe? Funny, they weren't here before...
---
#22 Posted: 21:42:37 18/03/2014
[I'm an adolescent non-brony male writing from the perspective of what basically comes down to a little girl. smilie]

And it's magic
if the music is groovy
It makes you feel happy like an old time movie

I'll tell ya about the magic
It'll free your soul
but it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll

I didn't even notice the cherub [Lyv] that darted behind a gem tree; I was just aimlessly spraying rainbows all over the place.
---
#23 Posted: 21:44:54 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I was filled with relief as Shadme had caught me. I then listened to her, "No, i cant let you go alone, if Lightme does take over, There wont be anyone there to stop her! Im coming with you no matter what!" I reply, as i really didnt want Shadme to go alone.
---
#24 Posted: 21:48:18 18/03/2014
OoC: I'm not sure how the Pyro works, but isn't his Rainblower a flamethrower? O.e

"I...but what if I hurt you?" I hung my head in shame. "I don't wanna do that..."
---
#25 Posted: 21:50:19 18/03/2014
MagicFizz appeared from the blue. "Can I tag along? I heard about the Lightme incidents that have been occurring lately, I want to be of use to someone..."
---
My life is complete.
#26 Posted: 21:50:45 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I smiled, "Trust me, I have my sword and shield, im pretty sure i'll be ok." I replied, looking up at Shadme.
---
#27 Posted: 21:57:14 18/03/2014
I hesitated, then finally nodded. "I suppose so, Prex. Just...just be wary."

I jumped in surprise as MagicFizz appeared behind us. "Whoa! Hi there. It's been a while, huh?" I rubbed my head. "You can come with us if you're okay with the possibility that I could attack at any time. Or...you could help Lyveriana with NINJAsk. They're looking for Valor's leaves- as I do recall you helped Prex get her voice back..."
---
#28 Posted: 22:06:39 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I nodded "Will do, and besides, i think this might come in handy.." I reply, and take out the Windwaker baton, "With this, we can change the direction the wind blows."
---
#29 Posted: 22:13:38 18/03/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
OoC: I'm not sure how the Pyro works, but isn't his Rainblower a flamethrower? O.e

[Yeah. Basically, the Pyro is insane to the point of having no idea what he's doing. He believes himself to live in a utopian world of sunshine and rainbows known as Pyroland. What appear to be harmless objects to him are deadly weapons to everyone else, and by spreading joy and happiness in Pyroland, he causes fire and destruction in the real world. This video sums it up pretty well, but I'll warn you: it's really freaking disturbing. Watch at your own risk.]
---
#30 Posted: 22:34:35 18/03/2014
I appeared in a dark cave, with nothing to light it up. "I'm ssssssorry masssster." I said, hanging my head in shame. "I couldn't capture any of them. Though, I managed to turn Sssssshadmé into Lightmé." My master laughed. "Perfect." With that he disappeared.
---
#hu
#31 Posted: 22:37:17 18/03/2014
OoC: Yeah, thought it was something like that! So basically, you're setting the forest on fire? X3

I nodded. "Well, let's set off! I saw Darkwing's shadow escape this way." I pointed, and started moving. Hesitating, I turned around. "You might want to stay eh, half-hidden behind me or something. I'm really afraid, you know. I've never had to live in fear of my body and mind."
---
#32 Posted: 22:39:55 18/03/2014
[Exactly.]
---
#33 Posted: 22:41:24 18/03/2014
I looked around the cave, noticing webs wrapped around what I assumed were my master's victims. I laughed. "Thisssssss issssss perfect." I said, laying down to sleep.
---
#hu
#34 Posted: 22:43:43 18/03/2014
Lyveriana stared in shock as the Pyro started burning the forest. "Hey!" she called, stepping out from her spot. "Calm down!" Where are Alvira's water powers when you need them...
---
#35 Posted: 22:45:17 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I nodded and followed, After hearing Shadme's request about staying hidden, i nodded in agreement. "Ok, hopefully nothing like that goes wrong."

((I plan on my character getting captured later on in RP if that's ok smilie
Possibly turned into Dark Toon Link at some point too))
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#36 Posted: 22:48:21 18/03/2014
"Just what do you think you're going?," asked a shocked Darin as he approached Sky. Now is not the time to start burning things...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#37 Posted: 22:59:56 18/03/2014
OoC: Lol, that might happen! Maybe Rickorio can be the one to do it, I dunno.

As we walked, I noticed something about the trail. All of the leaves and grass Darkwing's shadow must've touched was tinted a slightly darker color. That made it all the more easier to follow. I smirked at the simplicity, and touched my head. So far, so good on the Lightmé thing...
---
#38 Posted: 23:06:03 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I carefully followed, seeing the darkened leaves and grass, it was indeed easier to follow.
---
#39 Posted: 23:10:06 18/03/2014
OoC: Rickorio get online naaao. X3

After a little while of walking, we came across a cave. I raised an eyebrow as the trail stopped at it, and decided Darkwing was in there.

I turned to Prex, and nodded my head. "He's in there, I believe. We should...try to ambush him or something." I swallowed, realizing my poor friend Rickorio was still trapped and held captive by Darkwing...
---
#40 Posted: 23:11:04 18/03/2014
If you believe in magic, don't bother to choose
If it's jug band music or rhythm and blues
Just go and listen
It'll start with a smile
It won't wipe off your face no matter how hard you try
Your feet start tapping
And you can't seem to find
How you got there
So just blow your mind

Aw, how cute! A kitten [Darin] strolled up to me and mewed sweetly. I extended a gloved hand to scratch it behind the ears...

Little did I know how threatening that would look.
---
#41 Posted: 23:12:25 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I soon see the cave as well. "That would be the best idea..." I reply, looking into the cave.
---
#42 Posted: 23:15:25 18/03/2014
OoC: @Skyhunter Oh dear... smilie

Lyveriana gasped as the Pyro loomed over Darin. "Hey! Cut that out!" She ran over, her icy eyes flashing. "And don't pretend to ignore me! I have a question!" The forest crackled and burned around them.

I took a deep breath. "Let's go in." I snuck over to the entrance and loaded an arrow.
---
#43 Posted: 23:21:13 18/03/2014
Darin jumped back, dodging the insane Sky. What is wrong with you?!
---
#44 Posted: 23:32:20 18/03/2014
Aw, kitty wants to play! I took a bubble wand out of my ammo pouch and blew a few for the kitten to play with.

The giggling of a cherub caught my attention, and I turned to face it, mumbling happily as I offered it a lollipop.
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#45 Posted: 23:34:04 18/03/2014
((Recap?))
#46 Posted: 23:37:59 18/03/2014
[On my front, I became the Pyro and set the forest ablaze, and at the moment, am "playing" with Darin and Lyv.]
---
#47 Posted: 23:51:05 18/03/2014
OoC: Rickorio turned into Darkwing via dark sludge. He got me coated in it, and Lightmé and I are struggling for control of my body. Right now I'm in control, and have lead Prex to where Darkwing is hanging out, to ambush him and find a way to save Rickorio.

Meanwhile, Lyveriana took NINJAsk to the shelter, and set off again to find Valor's leaves to heal her. She encountered Darin and the Pyro, and is trying to reason with him as he set the forest on fire.

Lyveriana grabbed Darin and ducked from the Pyro's attack, the shells almost coming in contact with them. "Darin, what do we do?" she yelped. "I have to get Valor's leaves to help Alvira before the forest burns them!" She glanced around, trying to find an escape route.
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#48 Posted: 23:52:48 18/03/2014
I look around and sigh, returning to my normal self, feeling useless
#49 Posted: 00:03:06 19/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I nodded, and quietly followed Shadme, with my shield and sword both in hand.
---
#50 Posted: 04:58:28 19/03/2014
"You go! I'll serve as a distraction!," Darin hastily replied. He glanced around, quickly thinking of a plan. "Here's the plan. I can fly now and I'm the bigger target. I'll hover and attempt to lessen some of the flames with the force of my wings.... there!," the gryphon glanced at a possible escape route. "Quickly make your escape and then I'll circle him overhead distracting him. Perhaps I'll even manage to talk him him out of it. Hurry!," he concluded. He prepared to proceed with the plan.
---
Page 1 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me