Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Sales Thread [Haven't you bought enough Skylanders yet?]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Skylanders Sales Thread [Haven't you bought enough Skylanders yet?] [STICKY]
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#251 Posted: 23:56:11 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I uh..mean to update the OP. I've been busy/kind of lazy in updating stuff for the last uh..month lol.

I guess it's kind of an sale, looks like that Torch/MegaBloks special pack at walmart could be on sale at all Walmarts. My local one had it reduced down to a meager FIVE BUCKS!

[User Posted Image]

If you were even remotely interested in Torch, it's not a bad deal. The actual Torch's package was trimmed to fit, so be warned if you're looking to keep her in the package.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#252 Posted: 17:36:36 15/05/2015
Got my walmart.com order. It is all seven Giants, new in package, with card and code. Pretty sweet deal.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#253 Posted: 21:50:42 15/05/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Got my walmart.com order. It is all seven Giants, new in package, with card and code. Pretty sweet deal.

mine will be here on the 21st, there super slow at shipping.
#254 Posted: 01:18:23 19/05/2015
all SA and giants single characters are 50% off
http://www.toysrus.com/search/...&kw=051715spyro

all SA and giants triple packs and adventure packs are just $5.
http://www.toysrus.com/search/...715spack&ppg=96

all giants and swap force light cores 50% off
http://www.toysrus.com/search/...1715swap&ppg=96

not sure how long this is going for but i found out today by randomly going into TRU, i figured i would spread teh word.

link to there sale site
http://www.toysrus.com/shop/in...amesElectronics
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#255 Posted: 23:30:18 29/05/2015
LOOK AT THE SALES

http://www.gamestop.com/browse...ders,2b24,28xp0

http://www.gamestop.com/browse...ders,2b36,28xp0

http://www.gamestop.com/browse...ders,2b48,28xp0

And more!

ME GUSTA!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#256 Posted: 22:36:13 30/05/2015
I can't imagine this deal is for very many of you, but...

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3...oryId=cat570796

Blue Wii and Skylanders Giants bundle for $129. Comes with "exclusive" Gnarly Tree Rex.

It's a great price on it, *if* you're wanting this specific bundle (for whatever reason). Not that good of a deal if you just want a Wii, Giants, and/or Gnarly as individual pieces.
#257 Posted: 20:29:22 01/06/2015
25% off all adventure packs at toys r us. says in stores only and dosent say anything about it being limited to any games, just all adventure pack. i think it includes the light/dark packs too, idk.

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/in...amesElectronics
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#258 Posted: 20:30:28 01/06/2015
Giants 3ds starter packs are $10 at Bestbuy online right now.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Txholdem1224 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#259 Posted: 18:20:46 24/06/2015
Gamestop has Buy 1 Get 1 Free on mini 2-packs. Makes it a little easier to stomach the purchase of the magic and undead packs to get Spry & Hijinx when you already have Minijini and Eye-Small.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#260 Posted: 12:34:46 06/07/2015
going to pick up tuff luck and nitro head rush for 20 bucks this week not bad at all!
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#261 Posted: 20:42:15 28/07/2015
I saw some Trap Team characters for rather cheap at my local Sam's Club the other day, I'll need to check what the actual prices are, but the Minis 2-packs were roughly $10, and the Trap Masters were roughly $9
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
acriley91 Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#262 Posted: 14:07:03 31/07/2015
My local Walmart has the trap team buddy packs and mini packs on clearance for $5. They have all gone pretty fast, except for the gill grunt/runt pack of course
#263 Posted: 15:32:38 09/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ayy we got some pretty decent sales this week, buy 1 get 1 for a buck is great if you're looking to pad out your collection of SSA, Giants or Swap Force figures.

I-i didn't feel like screenshotting the ad images. I don't think we really need them since I type what they are underneath anyways lmao
---
iceflow76 Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#264 Posted: 23:18:28 17/08/2015
GameStop is now offering a free Trap Team Core Figure with Skylanders Superchargers Starter Oack pre-order.

http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/122213
---
Characters Owned: 131 of 131 (100%) (Bring on Superchargers)
Figures Owned: 209 of 268 (77.9%)
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#265 Posted: 00:05:19 18/08/2015
Gamestop (online for sure, unsure if in store as well) has buy 2 get 3 free on all interactive game figures. (Skylanders, amiibo, and Infinity)
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#266 Posted: 00:23:08 18/08/2015
Quote: weebbby
Gamestop (online for sure, unsure if in store as well) has buy 2 get 3 free on all interactive game figures. (Skylanders, amiibo, and Infinity)

I can confirm it's in store as well. Just got a ton of rare preowned Skylanders! I was only gonna get one but I was just informed of the deal! They said it lasts all week or something.
#267 Posted: 00:24:56 18/08/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan

I can confirm it's in store as well. Just got a ton of rare preowned Skylanders! I was only gonna get one but I was just informed of the deal! They said it lasts all week or something.

Yeah the Gamestop by me never has much.
And I'm not driving an hour just because of a sale and the fact they have a huge stock there.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#268 Posted: 15:03:35 26/08/2015
Have any Superchargers sales been confirmed yet? What are some launch deals TRU usually has for everyone (not just rewards members)?
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#269 Posted: 15:17:23 26/08/2015
Quote: spyroflame0487
I uh..mean to update the OP. I've been busy/kind of lazy in updating stuff for the last uh..month lol.

I guess it's kind of an sale, looks like that Torch/MegaBloks special pack at walmart could be on sale at all Walmarts. My local one had it reduced down to a meager FIVE BUCKS!

[User Posted Image]

If you were even remotely interested in Torch, it's not a bad deal. The actual Torch's package was trimmed to fit, so be warned if you're looking to keep her in the package.

Dang all our local WMs have this at $20.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#270 Posted: 20:08:52 26/08/2015
Quote: Portal___Master
Quote: spyroflame0487

Dang all our local WMs have this at $20.

Yeah, Walmart B&Ms are very iffy about their markdowns. I've read others saying that it's up to the manager to determine if and when stuff like this goes on sale and how low to mark these down to.

Mine never lowered the price on these Torch packs either, but I would like one for $5 just to display in my collection. So I keep eyeballing the ones at my store in case it ever happens.
---
Stay Cool!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#271 Posted: 15:21:07 31/08/2015
Target has a cartwheel coupon for 75% Skylanders Trap Team starter packs (console or tablet). So for those who want an extra copy or wanted to pick one up for another console, this might be a good deal for you. I'm pretty sure they are regular retail ($75) in store. Their prices online are all sale prices, but they won't allow price matching and using the cartwheel (unless you find a clerk that doesn't care).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:51 31/08/2015 by obidawsn
Plaag Emerald Sparx Gems: 4339
#272 Posted: 16:51:08 31/08/2015
Only Tablet and Xbox 1's left when I went - but with a $10 off coupon costs me only a couple bucks for one of the tablet versions.

ShaneG.
Mattlander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1338
#273 Posted: 16:43:32 01/09/2015
Late last night when I saw this, I ran out to the local Target. None there for 360, but according to the computers were supposed to have some. The guy in electronics printed a list of stores and wrote down how much they were supposed to have. He said to call and have them do a "physical check" of the item number. I was calling while driving so I memorized the xbox 360 number: 207221650. One store that was supposed to have nine had none, and the third store I called was supposed to have 12 but had three. I saw lots for PS4 and XBone, none for tablet at both locations. I had the guy hold onto it for me. It was only 12.50 (reg. 50) and the red card takes care of most of the tax.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:04 01/09/2015 by Mattlander
#274 Posted: 17:12:59 02/09/2015
Yeah. Don't forget about the $10 General Mills coupon. I had forgotten about that one. I knew the McDonalds coupons had expired. It might be worth the 3DS version just for Gusto and Barkley. I don't have a 3DS and already have both of those figures, so it wouldn't be worth it for me. I had thought about getting one of the older games for the Wii, so my son can play with them in his room (the Wii is in his room and the XBox360 is in the living room). He never seemed to care for that idea. But for $2.50, I might see if he wants Trap Team for the Wii.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#275 Posted: 05:27:52 03/09/2015
Quote: obidawsn
Yeah. Don't forget about the $10 General Mills coupon. I had forgotten about that one. I knew the McDonalds coupons had expired. It might be worth the 3DS version just for Gusto and Barkley. I don't have a 3DS and already have both of those figures, so it wouldn't be worth it for me. I had thought about getting one of the older games for the Wii, so my son can play with them in his room (the Wii is in his room and the XBox360 is in the living room). He never seemed to care for that idea. But for $2.50, I might see if he wants Trap Team for the Wii.

You make a good point in that i actually never bought the 3ds copy of this game. I prob should go do that for this sale and maybe ill see what gamestop wants for the two start dudes as i have both already. Unforately I dont have any of these general mills coupons as I somehow completely missed this stuff back in feb.
#276 Posted: 21:13:54 03/09/2015
When will we learn about sales for the week of the 20th?

ShaneG.
#277 Posted: 13:29:00 04/09/2015
Can someone explain to me how the cartwheel stuff works here? I'm considering picking up the 3DS version. How long does it last?
Mattlander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1338
#278 Posted: 07:13:02 05/09/2015
I don't think you'll be able to find anything but PS4 and XBone versions anywhere. A couple of days ago, a target employee looked in the computer for 3DS versions and said "Yeah... I don't see any of those... anywhere".

When I heard about this very early on during the sale, I went searching and it took several tries to get the 360 version. I had been waiting for something just like this.

If you wanted to try your luck... if a store says they do have it (in the system), have them do a "physical check" to verify. Not looking very good though.
#279 Posted: 15:15:27 05/09/2015
Can someone explain to me how the cartwheel stuff works here? I'm considering picking up the 3DS version. How long does it last?

The Target Cartwheel is an app. It has coupons you can load (usually a % off) to your account. When you go to the store, show them the barcode in the app for them to scan and it will give you the discount. The Trap Team coupon expires today (7/5) and is good for any Trap Team console or tablet starter pack. You can use it for up to 4 of the same item in a transaction and 6 times, so it's not a one-time use coupon.

As for my experience, I decided to pick up a Wii version so my son could play it in his room. I checked online and it said the closest Target didn't have any copies, but the one on the other end of town does. My wife works near the other one, so I went by that Target while I was over there to see if they had any. I couldn't find any Wii copies. I went back to the other end of town to pick my son up from school. I happened to check that Target and they had a couple of Wii copies. I then left to go pick my wife up from work and she wanted to go into that Target to pick up something, so I happened to walk by the video game section and there was a Wii copy that wasn't there just a couple of hours before. Go figure. I still have a couple of $10 off coupons, so I might go back and pick up a couple more copies at that price. My son has a friend who has the first 3 games, but doesn't have Trap Team. Hopefully, I can find another copy for the Wii. I'm not sure what I"ll do with the other copy. I had to buy an extra Giants when there was a great deal a couple of years ago because my son's got scratched. I'm not sure if I'll just put it up just in case, keep it as a gift for someone else, or just eventually see what I can get for it for trade somewhere. It would probably be a great item for Toys for Tots or something, but then I'd be afraid I'd put pressure on the parents of the kids who received it to go buy more figures when they, I would assume, not have the money to do so.
#280 Posted: 14:39:44 06/09/2015
Quote: Mattlander
I don't think you'll be able to find anything but PS4 and XBone versions anywhere. A couple of days ago, a target employee looked in the computer for 3DS versions and said "Yeah... I don't see any of those... anywhere".

When I heard about this very early on during the sale, I went searching and it took several tries to get the 360 version. I had been waiting for something just like this.

If you wanted to try your luck... if a store says they do have it (in the system), have them do a "physical check" to verify. Not looking very good though.

I was there like the day before I asked and they've had one in stock forever on sale for $30.

Quote: obidawsn

The Target Cartwheel is an app. It has coupons you can load (usually a % off) to your account. When you go to the store, show them the barcode in the app for them to scan and it will give you the discount. The Trap Team coupon expires today (7/5) and is good for any Trap Team console or tablet starter pack. You can use it for up to 4 of the same item in a transaction and 6 times, so it's not a one-time use coupon.

As for my experience, I decided to pick up a Wii version so my son could play it in his room. I checked online and it said the closest Target didn't have any copies, but the one on the other end of town does. My wife works near the other one, so I went by that Target while I was over there to see if they had any. I couldn't find any Wii copies. I went back to the other end of town to pick my son up from school. I happened to check that Target and they had a couple of Wii copies. I then left to go pick my wife up from work and she wanted to go into that Target to pick up something, so I happened to walk by the video game section and there was a Wii copy that wasn't there just a couple of hours before. Go figure. I still have a couple of $10 off coupons, so I might go back and pick up a couple more copies at that price. My son has a friend who has the first 3 games, but doesn't have Trap Team. Hopefully, I can find another copy for the Wii. I'm not sure what I"ll do with the other copy. I had to buy an extra Giants when there was a great deal a couple of years ago because my son's got scratched. I'm not sure if I'll just put it up just in case, keep it as a gift for someone else, or just eventually see what I can get for it for trade somewhere. It would probably be a great item for Toys for Tots or something, but then I'd be afraid I'd put pressure on the parents of the kids who received it to go buy more figures when they, I would assume, not have the money to do so.

Shoot I missed it lol. Was too busy yesterday to come here.
#281 Posted: 03:04:43 13/09/2015
Wife picked up a couple posters and sales sheets today from TRU. The Sales sheets have the first three games figures on sale and 2 coupons for 9/20 on Superchargers. Curious now if they are doing a 40% off type sale as one of the coupons would be worthless then ($22 when you buy 1 figure and 1 vehicle together)

ShaneG.
procrstntngdrgn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3613
#282 Posted: 22:39:05 16/09/2015
Gamestop in us has good sale on trap team characters. Half off
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#283 Posted: 22:47:53 16/09/2015
Quote: procrstntngdrgn
Gamestop in us has good sale on trap team characters. Half off

online also?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Txholdem1224 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#284 Posted: 12:20:45 17/09/2015
It is online for some of the characters; some say "add to cart" while others say "pick up in store". The number of ones available online has diminished since yesterday. When I last looked earlier this morning, you could still get King Cobra Cadabra online for $5, and Knight Mare for $8 for those who don't already have them.
#285 Posted: 14:25:35 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Not a bad deal today, buy a Racing Pack at TRU and get a Single pack figure or vehicle for $4.99. Doesn't look like anyone else is doing anything.

You know, its already October, and we haven't heard of any Black Friday deal leaks yet. If anyone catches some let me know and I'll ad them!
---
#286 Posted: 01:39:39 05/10/2015
Targets doing 25% off Any Xbox or Playstation Game
With $1 reservation (*Excludes Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection)

I think this means one could spend $1 and get 25% off the xbox one or ps4 superchargers. Might be worth a look for anyone not wanting to wait till black friday for a possible deal.
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#287 Posted: 05:42:22 05/10/2015
Quote: SlayerX11
Targets doing 25% off Any Xbox or Playstation Game
With $1 reservation (*Excludes Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection)

I think this means one could spend $1 and get 25% off the xbox one or ps4 superchargers. Might be worth a look for anyone not wanting to wait till black friday for a possible deal.

If anyone tries this, please report back. I'd love to nab a Wii U and 3DS copy of Superchargers for obvious reasons.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#288 Posted: 10:42:42 13/10/2015
Toys R Us is doing 50% off for any Skylander SuperCharger single figure if you buy a vehicle.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:44:04 13/10/2015 by spyrothe111
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#289 Posted: 05:41:58 14/10/2015
Quote: spyrothe111

That will be helpful ...a little. Sure wish they didn't raise the prices on these figures. There the same size as the older cores....just chunker do to the armor, don't see that costing an extra 6 bucks.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#290 Posted: 08:16:09 14/10/2015
Quote: spyrothe111

i did the math on this, its actually still cheaper by 2 dollars if you use bestbuy and that gamers club unlimited, figured toysrus has the biggest selection but the highest prices.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#291 Posted: 21:11:21 21/10/2015
Does anyone's Target have Terrafin and the Sky Slicer for preorder only?
acriley91 Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#292 Posted: 04:51:32 20/11/2015
Gamestop just sent out an email, trap teams elites are on sale for 9.99 tomorrow through Sunday if anyone needs to pick those up
#293 Posted: 13:09:19 29/11/2015
TRU THIS WEEK:

TRU is having SPEND $40 GET $20 On Eon's Elites (and other skylander stuff), basically making them nearly buy one get one free. There also other deals like 50% off ssa/giants and swap force. save $10 off $35 or more and buy a starter get a figure for .99 cents

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/in...256c#skylanders

Note: the Spend $40 deal doesn't show up on that link but if you look at the skylanders themselves you can see it.

Save $20 when you spend $40 on selected Skylanders figures and accessories
Must add to cart $40 or more of eligible Skylanders figures and accessories for discount to apply. Online offer: At least 1 item added to cart must be $20 or greater for discount to apply. This promotion does not combine with others.
HOW IT WORKS
· Maximum 1 discount per order transaction

· Online offer: At least 1 item added to cart must be $20 or greater for discount to apply.

· This promotion does not combine with others

QUICK LINKS
Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.
http://www.toysrus.com/searchH...76&type=trigger

On another note, TRU really should inventory their old skylander stuff and let store pickup work, they always showing stuff from SSA for example but it's never in stock to buy yet i know stores have them.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 13:14:34 29/11/2015 by SlayerX11
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#294 Posted: 16:30:42 29/11/2015
Is this online only?
---
Dead
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#295 Posted: 17:05:19 29/11/2015
Nope, I saved $40 today and the sale was in store. Unfortunately, the new Eon Elites weren't.
allskate03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2915
#296 Posted: 01:11:35 30/11/2015
Quote: SlayerX11
TRU THIS WEEK:

TRU is having SPEND $40 GET $20 On Eon's Elites (and other skylander stuff), basically making them nearly buy one get one free. There also other deals like 50% off ssa/giants and swap force. save $10 off $35 or more and buy a starter get a figure for .99 cents

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/in...256c#skylanders

Note: the Spend $40 deal doesn't show up on that link but if you look at the skylanders themselves you can see it.

Save $20 when you spend $40 on selected Skylanders figures and accessories
Must add to cart $40 or more of eligible Skylanders figures and accessories for discount to apply. Online offer: At least 1 item added to cart must be $20 or greater for discount to apply. This promotion does not combine with others.
HOW IT WORKS
· Maximum 1 discount per order transaction

· Online offer: At least 1 item added to cart must be $20 or greater for discount to apply.

· This promotion does not combine with others

QUICK LINKS
Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.
http://www.toysrus.com/searchH...76&type=trigger

On another note, TRU really should inventory their old skylander stuff and let store pickup work, they always showing stuff from SSA for example but it's never in stock to buy yet i know stores have them.

I got the Gil grunt pack and the burn cycle for 30 bucks with the 20$ off
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
jdavplay Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#297 Posted: 01:52:47 03/12/2015
My Costco on CT had the 360, WiiU, and XB1 Dark Editions for $59.99 after instant "manufacturer rebate".
#298 Posted: 17:20:49 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry I haven't updated the OP with anything recently lmao been super busy with my classes now at the end of the semester.

For anyone out there looking for Bowser amiibolander and/or a good price on the 3DS pack, it's on amazon today for only $23.99.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#299 Posted: 01:07:08 14/12/2015
Anyone see the BUY ONE GET TWO FREE at Toys R US 12/13 - 12/19? Applies to Giants and Swap Force.

Also Swap Force and Giants starters are 9.99 each.
#300 Posted: 01:23:28 14/12/2015
i dont see the buy one get 2 free deal but all superchargers vehicles and figures are 50% off
First | Previous | Page 6 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me