Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Sales Thread [Haven't you bought enough Skylanders yet?]
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Skylanders Sales Thread [Haven't you bought enough Skylanders yet?] [STICKY]
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#401 Posted: 20:38:39 18/11/2017
It's that time of year again, Black Friday! Anyone remembering rushing out last year to get the special Target Aurora?

https://www.bfads.net/stores/t...-friday/page-14

https://www.bfads.net/stores/t...-friday/page-11

https://www.bfads.net/stores/g...k-friday/page-6

For anyone who still has some Imaginators to pick up, half off is the trend. Target, Gamestop or TRU.

TRU is going to have a buy 1 get 3 free on other Skylanders, but for over a week now it's been buy 1 get 4 free, so whatever. At this point they only stock and restock on the peg warmers so selection sucks if you are looking to fill in holes in your collection. But a plus is that they lowered most down to $3 or $4, so they are only costing $1 or so each with the sale.

I wonder if the other stores will even bother to restock on Imaginators for Black Friday. In theory they should as supplies are almost down to none at Target and Gamestop and why bother even advertising it if you won't have any.

TRU seems to always restock on Imaginators but they rarely have all of the characters, just the ones that hasn't been selling well. Sometimes they never get certain ones in (mine never once had that Chain Reaction in for whatever reason). I've seen a restock of LIM but only 3 on a peg. You may get lucky to get one at 50% off!

Personally you probably should order online than going to any store for Imaginators. Other than LIM, I very much doubt they'll sell out of Imaginators online and they should have everyone in stock.

Walmart doesn't seem to have any Skylanders sales, but the doorbuster games list this year is fairly amazing. The new South Park for $30 for example and it's barely two months old. If they put their doorbuster games on the website for these prices, I'm so buying.
---
Stay Cool!
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#402 Posted: 07:21:18 24/11/2017
Besides Toys 'R' Us, I can't find a single store in the UK with Black Friday deals on Skylanders stuff. Anything that's been price dropped was done so before. At TRU select Senseis are being sold for £3.96 a pop but they're not available for delivery. Can anyone recommend anywhere else for deals? smilie
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#403 Posted: 02:41:31 03/12/2017
I went to TRU, today, and saw they had all Skylanders for Buy 1 Get 4 free. Imaginators weren’t listed as excluded, but they had their own sale. However, it seems they changed the sale to $1 each (at least for non Imaginators). We even picked up the light element race pack fron superchargers for $1 and found two Swap force chase variants (unfortunately both the same, but my son decided to get both to keep one in the box and to open). I’m not sure if the $1 sale will be past today, but apparently they only changed it to that price today and be previous sale was supposed to go until later in the month.
#404 Posted: 19:45:37 04/12/2017
Yep, I can confirm that older Skylanders are $1 each at Toys R Us. The sale runs until the 23rd according to the little stickers everywhere.

They did restock with new ones. I got the normal light/air trophy set (which I would have picked up two weeks ago for $3 if they had them) and a two pack of Roller Brawl and her car for my display reasons as she's one of my favs and having her 3 times over just isn't enough! And a Krypt King and Funny Bone as I just couldn't recall if I had them or not. It wasn't worth fussing over 2 dollars if I did or didn't.

Anyway Lightseekers were 25% off. I'm waiting for 75% off which I don't think is unrealistic at all as they don't seem to be selling at all and the game looks a but crap, but I do like some of the figures. Infinity 75% is off but it was mostly Star Wars related ones. Dimensions 25% off. Amiboo at retail price as always. I thought for sure by now they would be liquidating the hell out of them but nope. I'm wondering if those will ever become next to worthless like Skylanders are become.
---
Stay Cool!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#405 Posted: 19:36:39 05/12/2017
Quote: fairyland
Yep, I can confirm that older Skylanders are $1 each at Toys R Us. The sale runs until the 23rd according to the little stickers everywhere.

They did restock with new ones. I got the normal light/air trophy set (which I would have picked up two weeks ago for $3 if they had them) and a two pack of Roller Brawl and her car for my display reasons as she's one of my favs and having her 3 times over just isn't enough! And a Krypt King and Funny Bone as I just couldn't recall if I had them or not. It wasn't worth fussing over 2 dollars if I did or didn't.

Anyway Lightseekers were 25% off. I'm waiting for 75% off which I don't think is unrealistic at all as they don't seem to be selling at all and the game looks a but crap, but I do like some of the figures. Infinity 75% is off but it was mostly Star Wars related ones. Dimensions 25% off. Amiboo at retail price as always. I thought for sure by now they would be liquidating the hell out of them but nope. I'm wondering if those will ever become next to worthless like Skylanders are become.

Do you mean the Amiibos? Do they really have that big of a stock of them? I did think they were done, though, but I think they just released new Zelda ones. But the thing about Amiibos is that they are of popular Nintendo characters (the ones that aren't so popular usually end up getting marked down). So there will always be some worth to them (unlike Skylanders which doesn't have 35 years of history and a big company like Nintendo behind it). And although you could probably say the same thing about many Infinity characters, they were so mass-produced (unlike Amiibos) and Disney ended up having a fire sale on their remaining inventory, so the value tanked. Speaking of Amiibos, though, I do wish I had looked for Superchargers starter packs for the Nintendo consoles, as I believe they were marked down, as well, just to get Bowser and Donkey Kong. I don't have a way to play Amiibos, but I do like the figures. That's the same reason I picked up Infinity figures as they were marked down to a $1 or $2. We finally picked up a starter pack for $2.50 when we were there, the other day. Although they didn't have the PS4, so we had to settle for the Xbox 360 (as those are the only two systems we had). For the price, it wasn't bad, but we noticed the game hitched a lot, so it was kind of annoying.
#406 Posted: 19:12:42 14/12/2017
For anyone that doesn't have the Superchargers Racing Land Pack, the prices on them went way down. Turns out that Five Below has tons of them now! I discovered this today when I went there, but I think they got the stock in a few days ago, as I ordered one online for $16 early this week. I thought $16 was a steal as two weeks ago they were selling for around $35 each. Oh well!
---
Stay Cool!
FlyingHigh Green Sparx Gems: 470
#407 Posted: 11:43:20 22/12/2017
Today I got my Yawn Trap light smilie)))
[User Posted Image]
Unsealed but beautiful smilie
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#408 Posted: 11:40:46 22/02/2022
Quote: FlyingHigh
Today I got my Yawn Trap light smilie)))
[User Posted Image]
Unsealed but beautiful smilie

that one is rare as hens teeth now days, lucky you.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#409 Posted: 11:41:49 22/02/2022
oh that post is from 22/12/2017

sometimes i forget this place is dead, sorry.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#410 Posted: 18:02:01 22/02/2022
let's revive it and make it a zone for undead skylanders

in all seriousness, it sucks that there's not much discussion going on, but i guess there's just not much to be said right now unfortunately
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#411 Posted: 15:31:19 08/03/2022
for people who want stuff from the older games
https://skylanderscharacterlist.com/sale/
this site has fair prices
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#412 Posted: 03:54:18 09/03/2022
neato. had no idea they also sell skylanders. i've only encountered their character list before
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me